Saturday-off

Calories-I'm try to hover between 185lb-190lb
Current macros
60g fat
300g carbs
215g protein

I'm a 1 1/2 weeks in.
DOMS is killer, especially on hamstrings. It took me a full week to recover

Pumps- I can definitely tell I have more blood going to each body part I hit. Sweating more than usual.

Strength- I honk its to early to tell..

Let me know if you guys want any other info! I'll try to keep everyone posted weekly!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed

Lee_Westwood

Lee_Westwood

Awards
i was going to say your calories seem awfully low for a guy of you height and weight at 185-190 ( i thought you meant 1850/1900 ) haha!

i tried the ep1c unleashed myself, really enjoyed it i just couldnt justify the cost of shipping it to the UK all the time!

and UK retailers are a joke price wise... interested on your thoughts around Triumph mind. In for this! :fing02:

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Following for sure, what is your current bf% any idea?

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
My guess is around 15%
Last time I did a Dexa scan it said 16 but I was about 4lb heavier.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense, 2 pounds fat usually accounts for 1-2% change in comp. Is this a recomp for you?

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
Yes and no....lol
I'm going in for hernia surgery in November and I'm just to try to put as much strength on as possible. I will probably do a cut a week after surgery and start low intensity cardio with some light weight training. If this stack works out great, I plan on running it again post surgery.

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
I'm just letting it ride at slightly above maintenance for this weight and let my calories expenditure carry me to a possible fat decrease.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Surgery will require a decent amount of calories to recover from, I'd try to stay at maintenance for a month if I were you, just my 2 cents

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
Yea, my training is still pretty intense and have been at these macros for about 2 weeks. Weight is actually dropping about .8-1lb weekly.

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
Question for everyone, should I split my x gels up? Like 2 morning, 2 night? Or all 4 at once?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Based on a cursory Googling I would say there is no benefit in splitting the dose.

24 hour half life of AA.

Edit.
Maybe a rep could chime in and offer a detailed viewpoint.