mod edit: review the rules.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The 3 discs in my neck that are herniated cause pain and loss of feeling in my left side upper body. This is mainly due to the nerves they sit on. Means low weights.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMG_1474992404.094373.jpg

Yesterday's workout. Drastic drop in weights being used. Kills me to do it. Scares me when I can't hold the light weight.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in! Take it from me, Ill be 39 in a few weeks, and really wish I would have let things heal properly when I was younger. As bad as it may be, take your time and get it back RIGHT and do it CORRECTLY!! Hope it all works out for you homie

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im in! Take it from me, Ill be 39 in a few weeks, and really wish I would have let things heal properly when I was younger. As bad as it may be, take your time and get it back RIGHT and do it CORRECTLY!! Hope it all works out for you homie
Thanks. It doesn't get better as fast as we used to.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed dude! I'm curious to see how this rehab goes for you. I'm worried about the rehab for my shoulder if I have to have surgery soon.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbed dude! I'm curious to see how this rehab goes for you. I'm worried about the rehab for my shoulder if I have to have surgery soon.
Had to do this same rehab a few years back. That time less working out and more painkillers. This time I'm trying not to use painkillers as they really mess with my head. Also I have a goal to meet for my 42 birthday.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Had to do this same rehab a few years back. That time less working out and more painkillers. This time I'm trying not to use painkillers as they really mess with my head. Also I have a goal to meet for my 42 birthday.
Yeah I know how you feel. That's why I've been using Kratom so much the last few months.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I know how you feel. That's why I've been using Kratom so much the last few months.
Trying a combination of hitechs anti-inflammatory, turmeric, garlic and when needed lidacane. Also I use ice hot on the areas of pain during workouts to keep loose.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Trying a combination of hitechs anti-inflammatory, turmeric, garlic and when needed lidacane. Also I use ice hot on the areas of pain during workouts to keep loose.
I'll have to try that. I can't stand Icey Hot. The smell bugs me but I use a heating pad wrapped around my shoulder when its acting up.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMG_1475267367.589404.jpg

Was able to add some weight on to today's lifts. Gained some weight because of not being able to lift. Trying to get diet back on track. Supps helping with recovery so that's been a benefit.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was out of the gym today. Eating was pretty clean with cheat meal at dinner. I have a 4 year old so I got a work out regardless. Hopefully will get to hit the gym tomorrow.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was able to get some cardio in with the holiday. May get a good chance to workout tomorrow. Feeling better l, just the issues with shoulder pain.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Was able to get some cardio in with the holiday. May get a good chance to workout tomorrow. Feeling better l, just the issues with shoulder pain.
What shoulder injury do you have?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have herniated disc in my neck which sit on nerves that extend through the shoulder and left arm

Status
Not open for further replies.