Tr3st Olympic labs

getshredded92

getshredded92

Awards
Will be logging my cycle of tr3st. Little info. Been lifting on and off for 3 years (lightly). Been lifting full time and diet for awhile now.
My goal is to add muscle size and mass with moderate definition. Aiming for 15-20 lbs. I'm Currently bulking(dirty) Started at 130lb. Non existent fat gains. Still see definition in stomach.
Currently weight 148-151. Low BF (10-14%) ecto.

Cycle- Tr3st (solo)
50-75/50-75/50-75/50-75/50-75

Cycle support- ar1macare pro

PCT- test1fy, lj100, sup3r pct

Training 4 days a week. With weekend being most heavy and serious.
I work an odd shift. 3-2am. Weekdays I go after work for an hour.
Weekends are most lengthy. 90-120mins. Min gym chat

Doing a upper body A/B split.
With body weight work on off days lightly. (pull ups, push ups, planks, dips)

First cycle of tr3st will be using it for upper body to increase my profile. (Always been the skinny guy)
Been bulking for about 3 months, weight hit pretty fast, alot of co workers noticing, jokes about me being on AAS .

I started first dose on 9/19. Effects were pronounce after first 25m g. About an hour later felt amazing. No stress no aches, high confidence. Burst of energy.
After work I went to the gym to get a quick lift in. Pump was amazing.

I do notice a "dip" in between doses. 2nd dose always gives me energy at 25m g.
Weekends I take 50mg pwo. It hits hard and I usually start driving to the gym 30 min before I plan on going because of it. (i take it an hour before I plan on going along with N.O)

Decline bench press: day 5
145@ 3-10
165@3-5-8
175@3x3 (pr)

Other workouts were great. Kept on going where I would normally fatigue. Especially with tri's most noticable.

Training sessions since then have been amazing and still with great pump.

Will update this week as I hit 2nd week.

BigLarry

BigLarry

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
During your cycle you'll be neglecting legs entirely, or what? What's your current stats on lifts?

Also since this is your first go with tr3st you need to be ready for the hard shutdown that's gonna be coming, PCT can't be just over counter test boosters.

getshredded92

getshredded92

Awards
During your cycle you'll be neglecting legs entirely, or what? What's your current stats on lifts?

Also since this is your first go with tr3st you need to be ready for the hard shutdown that's gonna be coming, PCT can't be just over counter test boosters.
Not entirely, Will be exercising them but not to the extent to promote growth.

And yes I'm prepared.I was going to run prime with sup3r pct.
I read some log where someone ran tr3st for 8 weeks. An otc pct and he was feeling good at the 2nd week.
I already have a kid and don't plan on having anymore so infertility isn't an issue with me. Just worried about libido after.

Also noted: my libido has been sky high. Feel like I'm 16 again. Ha

Whorid

Whorid

Awards
You'll increase blood flow and such if you work out your legs for growth. Why not focus on every body part the same? You only train 4 days a week. Make em count homie. Just crush everything, and sure, add a few extra sets for upper if that's what you prefer...you'll never get where you wanna be with just taking drugs and not working hard every time you step in the gym. Heavy days on weekends??? Train hard everyday. Drugs don't do **** without hard work man. If you're going to push your insides with PH or over the counter "'ment" in capsule form...why would you not put your body through the same hell training? I'm not critiquing or the like, but just some food for thought man. Be safe and get huge

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Your gonna need more than sup3r pct for Tr3st.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You def need a SERM. Not necessarily just for fertility purposes. Trest was researched as a male contraception method. It will completely shut you down. Your libido will be non-existent and you will likely lose all your physique gains if you leave your HPTA to recover naturally.

getshredded92

getshredded92

Awards
You def need a SERM. Not necessarily just for fertility purposes. Trest was researched as a male contraception method. It will completely shut you down. Your libido will be non-existent and you will likely lose all your physique gains if you leave your HPTA to recover naturally.
What do you recommend for a good pct, that'll help me keep most of my weight and gains.
I wanna stay legal as best I can. Obv why I'm taking trest and not test. Other wise id run test e @ 500 a week.
Did Prolly a month of research before deciding to cycle, I read no where a sarm is needed only recommend.
Like I said before I don't care to shoot blanks.

Clomid/nolva but I don't want to go illegal (just yet)

getshredded92

getshredded92

Awards
People still buy prime? ?
Have read checked out the ingredients. Identical to tfuel just boron and bioperion added.
Gee people recommend to add to my pct to help boost the restart and free test levels

getshredded92

getshredded92

Awards
You'll increase blood flow and such if you work out your legs for growth. Why not focus on every body part the same? You only train 4 days a week. Make em count homie. Just crush everything, and sure, add a few extra sets for upper if that's what you prefer...you'll never get where you wanna be with just taking drugs and not working hard every time you step in the gym. Heavy days on weekends??? Train hard everyday. Drugs don't do **** without hard work man. If you're going to push your insides with PH or over the counter "'ment" in capsule form...why would you not put your body through the same hell training? I'm not critiquing or the like, but just some food for thought man. Be safe and get huge
I lift heavy and hard every time.
What I meant on the weekends, heavy. They're my longest sessions, I always feel like I get more out of it than during the week. No time restraint.

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Did Prolly a month of research before deciding to cycle, I read no where a sarm is needed only recommend.
You didn't do any of that research here, then. Everyone will say a SERM (not a sarm, completely different thing) is needed for basically every cycle, even ones less harsh than trest. I've made the mistake before and went OTC only, and bloodwork never came back how i wanted it to after a month of PCT.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This ^^^^

getshredded92

getshredded92

Awards
So at the beginning of week 3. Day 21. Other than the increased energy and sweats. I don't really feel or look different. My weight has stated the same even with a diet of 35-4k a day. 190 grams of protein. 90g carbs.
Lifts have went up by 10 lbs.

Is this good? Or should I just discountinue and start my pct .
I read somewhere trest doesn't really start to kick in untill about week 2 or 3.
Any opinions?

Also. I'm having no bad sides of any. No bloat. Just a little oily skin. Also a little lethargy/depression but don't know if that's cuz of trest.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
So at the beginning of week 3. Day 21. Other than the increased energy and sweats. I don't really feel or look different. My weight has stated the same even with a diet of 35-4k a day. 190 grams of protein. 90g carbs.
Lifts have went up by 10 lbs.

Is this good? Or should I just discountinue and start my pct .
I read somewhere trest doesn't really start to kick in untill about week 2 or 3.
Any opinions?

Also. I'm having no bad sides of any. No bloat. Just a little oily skin. Also a little lethargy/depression but don't know if that's cuz of trest.
Weight hasn't gone up because you aren't eating enough if you're eating 190 pro and 90 carb per day that's only 1120 calories so unles your fat is around 200g you're far from 3500. pick your carbs way the hell up probably want that above 350 if you wanna see weight gain even your protein intake should be upped

getshredded92

getshredded92

Awards
Weight hasn't gone up because you aren't eating enough if you're eating 190 pro and 90 carb per day that's only 1120 calories so unles your fat is around 200g you're far from 3500. pick your carbs way the hell up probably want that above 350 if you wanna see weight gain even your protein intake should be upped
6 meals 40 gram of carb per meal. 530 cal a meal. 40 grams far about per meal. 22 g protein a meal

Also drink a half gallon of while milk a day.
Which is 64g protein 1200 cals. Not sure of the fat

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Oh you threw me off when you said the 190 protein and 90 carbs . But still 40 g of carbs and 22 of protein is only 264 calories per meal 6 meals a day is 1584 (each gram of protein and cabs is 4 cals) even with that half gallon (which what is your logic behind that ?) that's ~2700 calories a day not 3500

getshredded92

getshredded92

Awards
Oh you threw me off when you said the 190 protein and 90 carbs . But still 40 g of carbs and 22 of protein is only 264 calories per meal 6 meals a day is 1584 (each gram of protein and cabs is 4 cals) even with that half gallon (which what is your logic behind that ?) that's ~2700 calories a day not 3500
530x6 is 3180 plus 1200 from milk 4380cals
22x6 is 132 plus the 64 from milk protein

Maybe I'm doing it wrong but I'm pretty decent at counting and logging my cal intake

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Maybe I'm doing it wrong but I'm pretty decent at counting and logging my cal intake
51252e837276a1c52a9909e13967cf89a0dc33a6_1.jpg

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established

Maybe I'm reading t wrong bro sorry , I'm trying to help hope it's not coming out the wrong way. But 40 + 22 =66 x4 = 264 x6 meals =1584 calories per day excluding fats and 1/2 gallon of milk which with the milk would be 2784 just missing fats now . But regardless how long have you been on the same meal plan maybe it's time to up the cals an extra 100 - 150 and how's your training are you taking at least one full rest day a week?

getshredded92

getshredded92

Awards
Maybe I'm reading t wrong bro sorry , I'm trying to help hope it's not coming out the wrong way. But 40 + 22 =66 x4 = 264 x6 meals =1584 calories per day excluding fats and 1/2 gallon of milk which with the milk would be 2784 just missing fats now . But regardless how long have you been on the same meal plan maybe it's time to up the cals an extra 100 - 150 and how's your training are you taking at least one full rest day a week?
Yeah, that's what I'm going to try to do. Start adding an extra 500 at least a day and see I'm I go up. And yeah I'll take 2 days off. Usually not consecutive unless I work really late or something.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
also, look at like this-

this is an example so we dont have to make this so complicated.

3500= a pound of body mass
your taking in around- 4300 a day

it takes about 2500 cals to sustain your body every day-
leaving you with 1800 left over; half of what you need to gain a pound a day
minus out 300-700 more cal- for your workout- i dont know how hard you push and what your lifting

you have just about 1000-1100 left over- your short by 2400 -

you should increase your cal at least by 1200 (so you dont get pudgy or portly) but that will help- 1200 / 6 meals a day, another 200 cal per meal.

getshredded92

getshredded92

Awards
also, look at like this-

this is an example so we dont have to make this so complicated.

3500= a pound of body mass
your taking in around- 4300 a day

it takes about 2500 cals to sustain your body every day-
leaving you with 1800 left over; half of what you need to gain a pound a day
minus out 300-700 more cal- for your workout- i dont know how hard you push and what your lifting

you have just about 1000-1100 left over- your short by 2400 -

you should increase your cal at least by 1200 (so you dont get pudgy or portly) but that will help- 1200 / 6 meals a day, another 200 cal per meal.
Thanks, that seems like a huge amount for myself.
I'm pretty full and bloated from 3500. I'm an ecto, so it's tough. But here's a pic of before I started and one of me about 10 days ago.
1476141887769.jpg

I have low bodyfat, only place where I can actually pull skin is my stomach, may be 1/4 inch worth.
Last time I weighed was 2 days ago at 148.8.
I bounce from there to 152. Never been able to hold it there.
My goal is at least 165/170 by next year. More as for aesthetics than strength.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
not bad bro and anyone who says putting size on is easy- run away, well walk cause your burn more cal! but its possibly

when you start your next cycle, use this as an example
you are going to start on the 1st of the month- 30 days prior you need to start writting down you daily intake- everything- the goal is to start off on day one at 4000 for example
by week 2- you need you start increasing your intake - carb, pro, fats, cal- every 3 days- ex- you increase by 300, you stay at 300 for 3 days, then you increase a little more the 3rd day and so on.

by day 1 of your cycle, you should be above 15% body fat and ready to roll. adding any addt cal will be much easier as you just spent the last 30 days prep'ing yourself.

keep splitting the meals and instead of 200 per meal, add 50 and maintain that.

finally whatever you do, DONT FORGET to do some cardio, good pace walk. it will not only help to burn off fat but will help to maintain healthy digestion. low fat burning program is what you want.

anything else, just ask and keep updating bro your getting it

getshredded92

getshredded92

Awards
not bad bro and anyone who says putting size on is easy- run away, well walk cause your burn more cal! but its possibly

when you start your next cycle, use this as an example
you are going to start on the 1st of the month- 30 days prior you need to start writting down you daily intake- everything- the goal is to start off on day one at 4000 for example
by week 2- you need you start increasing your intake - carb, pro, fats, cal- every 3 days- ex- you increase by 300, you stay at 300 for 3 days, then you increase a little more the 3rd day and so on.

by day 1 of your cycle, you should be above 15% body fat and ready to roll. adding any addt cal will be much easier as you just spent the last 30 days prep'ing yourself.

keep splitting the meals and instead of 200 per meal, add 50 and maintain that.

finally whatever you do, DONT FORGET to do some cardio, good pace walk. it will not only help to burn off fat but will help to maintain healthy digestion. low fat burning program is what you want.

anything else, just ask and keep updating bro your getting it
Yeah, my job I do alot of walking, lifting, etc. So I count that as my cardio. Esp during summer.

Not sure what my next cycle is going to be but probably won't mess with trest again for aleast a year.
Should I do 10 weeks off or roll with 12-16. I don't want to **** my hormones too much.
I already have a kid so I'm content. As long as my d**k works I'll be happy.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
The progress is clearly visible bro! And smith got you some good advise too . My main suggestion goes with his , track everything exact all macros to the point to see where you're at exactly and increase evenly