A1 sleep with dream n grow

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm excited to get some good rest thanks to IML for the chance to log this. I'm excited to get some good rest. I'll take my first dose tonight. Currently I'm getting ok sleep I just feel like I was wake up to many times during the night. I'm ready for some good rest!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always lookin for something to help with sleep! In

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited to get some good rest thanks to IML for the chance to log this. I'm excited to get some good rest. I'll take my first dose tonight. Currently I'm getting ok sleep I just feel like I was wake up to many times during the night. I'm ready for some good rest!

Always lookin for something to help with sleep! In
Is it me or is this starting to look like the same party just at someone else's house?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it me or is this starting to look like the same party just at someone else's house?
At least we're wearing pants this time.

For now.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least we're wearing pants this time.

For now.
I'm down to shorts already
Yeah so, about that. Had a fire alarm just a few minutes ago. I was in the shower lathered up, so I had to run to my room, grab a t shirt and shorts, no socks, no underoos, and take off, still soaking wet. We were first due engine, so i stay with the truck. Were at a small hotel on the campus, and these 2 women were out there waiting for the all clear. Lets just say I had 1 H3LL of an offer!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah so, about that. Had a fire alarm just a few minutes ago. I was in the shower lathered up, so I had to run to my room, grab a t shirt and shorts, no socks, no underoos, and take off, still soaking wet. We were first due engine, so i stay with the truck. Were at a small hotel on the campus, and these 2 women were out there waiting for the all clear. Lets just say I had 1 H3LL of an offer!
Lmao. I'd say get it but I don't think your wife would like that....

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're the coolest guy I know. Seriously. I had some 70 year old lady grab my chest the other day at the gym. Best I can come up with.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And where are the rest of the Derailers?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed for derail. I mean sleeping. Wink. Nudge. Say no more. Say no more. Know what ah mean?

It's 3am here. I'm up.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Solid profile!
Visited examine.com for each of the ingredients.

sespress

Awards
Yeah this looks like it might be cool man, I'm doing 13 hour overnight shifts and when I come home, even with the windows blanked out with pillows and blankets stuffed up against them... I still can't always get good rest at night (or day for the rest of you)

sespress

Awards
Ah damnnit! It's got Kratom extract. Probably never be able to find it. Bummer.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yes I was wondering how the product would be without the kratom in it.
Yeah same here. I get my DNG today so I'm curious to see how it will be with and without the Kratom,

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Solid profile!
Visited examine.com for each of the ingredients.
Ah damnnit! It's got Kratom extract. Probably never be able to find it. Bummer.
Yes I was wondering how the product would be without the kratom in it.
Yeah same here. I get my DNG today so I'm curious to see how it will be with and without the Kratom,
It may be on sale at the IML site right now and I may have a discount code in my signature!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Burnfire how was the first night? Stuffs pretty powerful

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Burnfire how was the first night? Stuffs pretty powerful
Dude I was passed out. My girl said I was snoring very loud and drooling. I felt amazing this morning, a little groggy but not to bad. One cap 30 minutes before bed is amazing.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Dude I was passed out. My girl said I was snoring very loud and drooling. I felt amazing this morning, a little groggy but not to bad. One cap 30 minutes before bed is amazing.
Did it make you tired or just help you fall asleep?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I decided to put up some notes I made based on the ingredients.

L-Theanine
https://examine.com/supplements/Theanine/

(+) Relaxation
(-) Anxiety
(+) Sleep Quality

Gaba
https://examine.com/supplements/GABA/

“GABA is the most potent depressive neuroamine in human brains. It regulates many of the depressive and sedative actions in brain tissue and is critical for relaxation.”

My curiosity with this begins with crossing the BBB, and increasing it’s effectiveness on GH. I’m wondering if the 5-HTP works in conjunct with Gaba.

Mucuna Pruriens
https://examine.com/supplements/Mucuna pruriens/

(+) Sperm Quality
(-) Cortisol
(+) Dopamine
(-) Prolactin
(+) Seminal Modility
(+) Subjective Well Being
(+) Testosterone

5-HTP
https://examine.com/supplements/5-HTP/

Increases Serotonin.
(-) Apetite
(-) Weight
(+) Cortisol
(-) Sleep Terrors

Melatonin
https://examine.com/supplements/Melatonin/

(-) Insomnia
(+) Plasma Melatonin
(-) Stomach Ulcers
(-) Blood Pressure
(-) Cancer Motality
(+) Sleep Quality
(-) Tinitus
(-) Heartburn
(-) Symptoms of GERD
(+) Growth Hormone
(+) Insulin Sensitivity
(-) Liver Enzymes
(-) Muscle Damage

Phellodendron Root
http://www.evolutionary.org/phellodendron/

“Bodybuilding is both physically and emotionally stressful on the body.* To combat this, in recent years many athletes have turned to natural remedies that can benefit them not just physically, but also psychologically.

Phellodendron contains many alkaloids and phytonutrients that will strengthen the immune system, calm the mind, and help the athlete sleep.* That's why phellodendron is now used by bodybuilders.

Sleep is extremely crucial for athletes; studies have shown bodybuilders need at least 7 hours of sleep per night on average to help repair muscles and recover from their grueling workouts.* Those that fail to get enough sleep are wasting potential gains and put their bodies under further strain.

Add to that the use and abuse of anabolic steroids, which can affect sleep, and there can be a domino effect:* lack of recovery, injuries piling up, and mental exhaustion.* Certain anabolic steroids (such as trenbolone, testosterone, anadrol, halotestin, etc) can negatively affect organ health and cause insomnia.* Phellodendron is a great option before bed to help relax and cleanse the body, so the athlete sleeps soundly, and is ready to work hard the next day in the gym.”

https://examine.com/supplements/Phellodendron amurense/

That’s one heck of a stack for promoting well being and sleep.
Yes. I’m probably going to order this, but for my wife. She has a problem sleeping, minor reflux, and other gastric issues.

I sleep like the dead.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious what sleep issues you normally have Burnfire and Brandinooooo
My issue is mostly due to work related stress, where I lay in bed and my mind starts racing. Wondering how something like this would help, and realistically how often you can take it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My mind used to race constantly and I learned to self hypnotize.

Additionally watching diet before bed. No stims for 3 hours prior. L-tryptophan works wonders but this product has so much going for it I should think a single dose 30-45 min prior to sleep would be incredible.

I would try it at this price.
Melatonin and 5-HTP alone would cost that. $35 after discount applied and shipped.

I should be a rep. lol.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My mind used to race constantly and I learned to self hypnotize.

Additionally watching diet before bed. No stims for 3 hours prior. L-tryptophan works wonders but this product has so much going for it I should think a single dose 30-45 min prior to sleep would be incredible.

I would try it at this price.
Melatonin and 5-HTP alone would cost that. $35 after discount applied and shipped.

I should be a rep. lol.
Aaaaaand if you add 4 to your cart you only pay for 3 on top of my discount code?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And thanks for posting your notes justhere4comm

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious what sleep issues you normally have Burnfire and Brandinooooo
My issue is mostly due to work related stress, where I lay in bed and my mind starts racing. Wondering how something like this would help, and realistically how often you can take it.
I'm basically the same way. I can't fall asleep unless I'm really tired or take something to sleep. I just got my DNG w/ kratom so I'm gonna see how it goes tonight.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. And you just answered my next question Brandinooooo (Kratom or no). Now I guess I need to decide within the next few days if I want to purchase or not. Looking up info on side effects and what not.......

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So will this have Kratom extract or no? Label on the website doesn't list it.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm basically the same way. I can't fall asleep unless I'm really tired or take something to sleep. I just got my DNG w/ kratom so I'm gonna see how it goes tonight.
Are you logging it?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you gonna tag the boys, or are you trying to keep out the troublemakers

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Night 2:
I don't believe I woke up one time last night, which is amazing. This morning I woke up feeling refreshed and relaxed.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much sleep did you get? I'm curious what happens if you can only sleep for less than 6 hours