?? HULK PCT WITH DIESELS THREE KINGS STACK PLUS MORE !!! ??

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

View attachment 140478
View attachment 140479
View attachment 140480
View attachment 140481
I usually don't upload pictures on PCT stacks logs butt I will be doing it this time because I'm incorporating P90X CrossFit in boxing training to improve my agility and lower my body fat as low as humanly possible in 6 months. Will put up starting measurements tomorrow.

Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook
will add more soon if I missed any of you guys I love you and I'm sorry make sure you have let me know to add you to my tag list thank you very much for participating and my comical yet serious log once again. This time will be a lot more sweat and a lot more Richard Simmons Style yelling..

Start
Height 5 10 and 7/8 "haircut"
Weight 231 "fatazzpizzaboi"
Bicep 18.25
Wasit 36.5
Legs 23.25 each

Finish

Height 5 11
Weight 216
Bicep 17.25
Wasit 33.5
Legs 20.25 each

Review of the PCT ....

I begin this PCT without a serum I feel it went fairly well my insurance has changed and I cannot afford blood test every month like I used to. So for the time being I will be getting my blood test every 8 weeks to check the full panel. I know you cannot judge a restart by physical feeling but to say the least everything's working better than it was before I took this PCT. I would like to have gone another two weeks but that would have screwed up my plans for the entire year so trying to stay on schedule with everything getting back into powerlifting was one of the best choices I ever made not only am I going to beef up but I'm going to be strong as **** along with the size German volume training used to be my favorite it got me nowhere as of recent. It's time for 531 until death do us part.

Final review after PCT

So with this I would like to conclude This log I am using getdiesel nutrition diesel Test Pro Cycle hardcore testosterone booster this product is loaded with quality ingredients. I have a hard time not going off on people who never tried it but don't the seriousness of the product itself. I was on a pretty heavy cycle before this coming off was no fun I did lose some strength but I did notice that within three days of taking this my libido skyrocketed my attitude was different. I seem to regain a little bit of the strength that lost coming off the heavy cycle. Most people would pitch about the size of the pills or the amount you would have to take in my opinion this product is dosed perfectly. Pills that taste like fruit for sweetness are usually either a waste of money or a pile of ****. You want the pills that tastes like death those are the ones that are going to make changes. I've been doing this now for 16 years I've tried every version of getdiesel test booster version 2 was the one I liked the most.
I didn't have the headaches or any other side effects on any of these products. Truth be told I am trying 2 get into competition shape as soon as possible I don't necessarily need to have a six pack or a chiseled frame in order to be a powerlifter I would like to get my body fat percentage down below 12% I figured that might be the best opportunity for me. I will be running this again very soon along with some more product from the get diesel lineup. If you guys are serious about lifting and you want to make some serious gains looking to get diesel these products are no joke.

Nos ether
Jpx8
Diesel joints
Ready 4 war
Dieselade
Diesel Test pro-cycle
Are my favorites. Check out fefifo.com !!!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Second.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In my strong as fawk friend!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
OOOOOOHHHH FireTitan's in trouble.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
My christ first doses down early am and doses coming near . I didn't experience any shut down with my last stack but pct any ways like always

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
In to see how this stack treats ya! :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If u guys sub and are not on list shout me out n ill add ya's

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ready to rumble!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
big fan of GET DIESEL products...give it hell big guy!!!:sasmokin:

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Fa shaw insies!
Even though you caught me a little off guard with the richard simmons reference, like you're gonna wear shortie shorts.....lmfao

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Fa shaw insies!
Even though you caught me a little off guard with the richard simmons reference, like you're gonna wear shortie shorts.....lmfao
Actually i am at this very moment

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always up for some bighulksmash shenanigans!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you know I'm in bro :biglaugh:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Id be going out on a limb by saying jelqing is un orthodox?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
As you all know my PCT will be 4 weeks upon completion I will be taking an additional 4 weeks to recuperate I've added in mostly CrossFit exercises basically going from a powerlifting lifestyle 2 eating like a canary and doing Richard Simmons style workouts

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for the headband and shorty shorts pics!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, finally, you side walk cracking mother trucka

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
When are you expecting to see results you stallion?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As you all know my PCT will be 4 weeks upon completion I will be taking an additional 4 weeks to recuperate I've added in mostly CrossFit exercises basically going from a powerlifting lifestyle 2 eating like a canary and doing Richard Simmons style workouts
eating like a canary, lol....I do the landscape at a mall that has a burger king in front...everytime I am on a cut they open those vents and drive me nutz. burger king isn't really my favorite fast food place, but the aroma sets off my appetite more than any other....

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
eating like a canary, lol....I do the landscape at a mall that has a burger king in front...everytime I am on a cut they open those vents and drive me nutz. burger king isn't really my favorite fast food place, but the aroma sets off my appetite more than any other....
Hahaha :D

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Me too **** iam a double whopper guy !!!

CJNator

Awards

I hate how I don't get notifications on tags on the mobile app, subd!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hell yeah, order extra stuff and you get a hot fresh one instead of one that has been sitting.
Strategy, Smart Man !!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 5
Prince IronMag Labs 12
Supplements 12
mixedup Anabolics 149
mixedup Anabolics 10