Getting back in the game with BPS Epidrone (sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's the happs AM?? Been absent for a while, tending to my actual job (what fun is that?? Lol..) I've been trying to get myself motivated to stay in the gym lately. Between this summer heat and my schedule, it's sometimes easier just to sit around on my days off.. Well, I realized how much I miss the gym, so I started back up hard & heavy a couple months back. Been staying consistent, but need some sort of edge.

Enter BPS Epidrone!! I've taken the ingredients in this product, but never together. I'm hella excited to see what this can help me achieve!!

Current stats is 44 years old, 5'7", and about 195. Beach season is officially over for me, so the bulking can start. At the same time, I'd like to keep it a somewhat lean bulk, as it's getting harder to cut as I get older/lazier.. Lol.

My workouts have been a reverse pyramid, usually hitting one body part per day.

I've been hampered somewhat with some painful tendonitis in my left inner elbow. Haven't been able to do any curls in almost a month.. So that sucks.. Other than that, I think I'm ok. I came home from Hawaii this past weekend w/ a sore shoulder, but I think that pain is slowly going away. Managed to get in a solid shoulder workout this morning w/ minimal pain. The chest workout on Monday, however was quite painful, and I told myself I'm getting too old to just try & work through the pain.

I'll be updating this log as often as possible. Some may be short sentences, while other updates may be more detailed.

I'm open to all constructive criticism/advice, so come on in and join in on the party!!

This is my "before" pic. It was actually taken sometime last week while in Hawaii.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Dude you look awesome, subbed for sure.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks brother!! Looking forward to this run!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
You should get great pumps and nice, lean/dry gains, just grab yourself a good joint supp to keep the hinges lubed up lol

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
In! Based on your before, the after should be crazy ripped.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, you must not know me very well. I hate cardio..

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Lol, you must not know me very well. I hate cardio..
Is there any dude on earth that likes cardio? I'm convinced it was created by Satan just to add suffering to our lives. :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
You should get great pumps and nice, lean/dry gains, just grab yourself a good joint supp to keep the hinges lubed up lol
this in my opinion is a must and if you preload this now it will greatly help within the next coming weeks. especially for us older gents

except FireTitan cause hes half machine

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Look like a monster bro! In here 300% ! What dose will you be taking the epidrone at ?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this in my opinion is a must and if you preload this now it will greatly help within the next coming weeks. especially for us older gents

Well technically speaking the samsung galaxy 7 note is a type of machine... but it just keeps exploding and it absolutely useless. Im far from a machine, I just keep up with yalls logs and try and play catchup.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Well technically speaking the samsung galaxy 7 note is a type of machine... but it just keeps exploding and it absolutely useless. Im far from a machine, I just keep up with yalls logs and try and play catchup.
At least you're not just exploding and useless. You put out fires and save people too.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Thanks for joining. I should be receiving my joint support today in the mail.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look like a monster bro! In here 300% ! What dose will you be taking the epidrone at ?
Jumping out of the gate at full strength dude!! Took my 1st this morning w/ breakfast.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well look at you!! We FINALLY have another log for Epidrone to follow! :p Looking good bud! I think them pipes might have gotten a tad bit bigger since the last time I saw you.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well look at you!! We FINALLY have another log for Epidrone to follow! :p Looking good bud! I think them pipes might have gotten a tad bit bigger since the last time I saw you.
haha, maybe!! I think they're pushing the 15" mark finally!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha, maybe!! I think they're pushing the 15" mark finally!
15" my arse! I think you might have short changed yourself a bit. ;)

Btw, what joint supp did you wind up going with?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LMAO!! Y'all are killin me!! I'll try & get a measurement.. I honestly don't know when the last time was I've measured them..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
15" my arse! I think you might have short changed yourself a bit. ;)

Btw, what joint supp did you wind up going with?
Going with something different this time.. It's not sold in supplements stores. Lol.. It's called Acti-flex 4000. I've done some research on it & people are raving about it. Thought I'd give it a try.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going with something different this time.. It's not sold in supplements stores. Lol.. It's called Acti-flex 4000. I've done some research on it & people are raving about it. Thought I'd give it a try.
I'm always curious to see new/different joint supps and if they live up to the hype.
Interested to see how it treats you.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO!! Y'all are killin me!! I'll try & get a measurement.. I honestly don't know when the last time was I've measured them..
I'd guess close to 17 by looking at your pic and going off your height & weight being close to mine.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope you're right!! Like I said, I haven't done a bicep workout in about a month! I can't even do a front double bi pose.. Hurts like a mother... Can't even curl the 20's..

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope you're right!! Like I said, I haven't done a bicep workout in about a month! I can't even do a front double bi pose.. Hurts like a mother... Can't even curl the 20's..
Im not sure where youre located, but Im fairly certain I can smell your bullshizzle from NC

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lmao! It's true dude. The pain is crippling!! Sucks too, cuz I love arm day.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao! It's true dude. The pain is crippling!! Sucks too, cuz I love arm day.
Dam, hate that for you. If it makes you feel any better, I cant do anything heavy on flat BB bench because of tear in my rotator cuff that I refuse to get fixed. Not trying to throw a commercial in here, but, have you tried Androcrine? It helps my shoulder out DRAMATICALLY!! Just a thought

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmmm, I think I may have to try that too! I have one bottle of that sitting in my bathroom cabinet!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, I got home last night from my first day back to work in a little over a week & was in bed before 9.. Exhausted! That 4am workout caught up with me!!

So, this morning, I decided to sleep in until 4:30.. Skipped the gym this morning. Going to be a late night tonight - Going to see Hellyeah in concert!! Woot, woot!!

I'm off tomorrow through Monday night, so I'll be getting in some solid workouts starting tomorrow morning.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Well, I got home last night from my first day back to work in a little over a week & was in bed before 9.. Exhausted! That 4am workout caught up with me!!

So, this morning, I decided to sleep in until 4:30.. Skipped the gym this morning. Going to be a late night tonight - Going to see Hellyeah in concert!! Woot, woot!!

I'm off tomorrow through Monday night, so I'll be getting in some solid workouts starting tomorrow morning.
Good stuff bro! I see kick ass workouts in your future haha

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Funny how a week off can just totally screw up your internal clock and your work tolerance. I doubt that you're going to have an early morning work out tomorrow if you're going to a Hellyeah concert tonight. Lol! Just keep telling yourself that it's incense you're smelling. ;)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha, yeah, right!! Notice, I didn't say early morning... I drop the kids off @ 7:30. I'll be in the gym after that.. Lol. My ears will be ringing, so I'll probably just leave the ear buds home.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, I'm glad I checked my phone for the time the doors opened for the concert tonight!! Friggin cancelled!!! So pissed.. At least it's already rescheduled for Nov 8th.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I'm glad I checked my phone for the time the doors opened for the concert tonight!! Friggin cancelled!!! So pissed.. At least it's already rescheduled for Nov 8th.
Aww man that sucks! Well, I guess that means you can roll that old butt out of bed earlier and hit the weights. Lol! I really have no room to talk.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, I'll sleep in until 5:30. I'm waking the kids up at 5:45. 15 minutes early. They don't have a clue!! I'm going full Drill Instructor on them too!! Yes, they're going to hate me. Lol. Gym after dropping them off.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, I'll sleep in until 5:30. I'm waking the kids up at 5:45. 15 minutes early. They don't have a clue!! I'm going full Drill Instructor on them too!! Yes, they're going to hate me. Lol. Gym after dropping them off.
It works... ask my son

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, I'm only on my 2nd day at full dose, so this may be placebo.. After tonight's dinner, (spaghetti), I felt fuller everywhere!! I also noticed while sitting here on the couch that I'm feeling a little frisky. Lol. I gave my wife some of that BLG. Bottom lip game. Lol.

Here's a flexed bicep. No workouts since yesterday morning, and no bicep work in a month.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, I'm only on my 2nd day at full dose, so this may be placebo.. After tonight's dinner, (spaghetti), I felt fuller everywhere!! I also noticed while sitting here on the couch that I'm feeling a little frisky. Lol. I gave my wife some of that BLG. Bottom lip game. Lol.

Here's a flexed bicep. No workouts since yesterday morning, and no bicep work in a month.

Damn bro! Can we say PEAK?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Years of training broseph. ??