Unconquerable with invictus

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Big shout out to iron legion and nostrum420 for the amazing opportunity to run invictus. I followed the last logs and have been super impressed. Now it's my turn.

I have recently finished an week stack with Sparta nutrition's Andromax and I just entered my pct. For the next month I will be running invictus along with lg science form xt, formadrol, and androcrine. I will also be taking ar1micare pro for support.

The plan for the next four weeks is a lot of retraining and maintaining. I have had success in the past using the 5x5 program for strength gains. So my plan is to manipulate the program a little bit so not only will I hit my core lifts daily but I'll also throw in some accessory lifts and of course the bis and tris. On my core lifts I will be going for slow, methodical, and controlled lifts. I want to really focus on what my muscles are doing. Work on form and continue to grow.

As of now I am weighing in at 180. I would like to not lose weight. I am going to try and log my foods as well to keep up with my macros. I am maintaining.

I am hoping by the end of this run I will have gained some strength, gained some more definition, and basically be invictus.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My final review

This was taken directly from iron legions website.
The main ingredient in Invictus is beta androstenetriol (Androstene-3 beta-7 beta-17 beta-triol) — a powerful cortisol suppressant and immune boosting agent — in a revolutionary and patent-pending transdermal delivery system, designed to boost bio-availability to levels that would simply not be possible via oral administration. In other words it delivers more of the active ingredient b-AET into your bloodstream. Invictus represents the next step in commercial physique enhancing formulas, and the results it generates will need to be seen to be believed!
Iron Legion Invictus Key Benefits
Increased Fat Loss
Control Cortisol Levels
Maintain Muscle Mass
Reduce Inflammation
Improved Immune Response
Zero Conversion to HPTA Suppressive Hormones
Can be Used During PCT
Can be Stacked with Fat Burner of Choice

I ran this in my pct and I must say I'm pleased. I feel like in my pct I was able to maintain everything I gained from my small cycle and I feel like I look better. I am not sure how much is associated with invictus but I feel it played a much bigger part than I give it credit for. I'll rate it according to its claims.
Increased fat loss- yes. I definitely trimmed up around my gut.
Controls cortisol levels- I guess so. Not sure how to measure that
Maintain muscle mass- heck yeah I did!
Reduce inflammation- I noticed less back pain and joint pain while taking this.
Improve immune response- everyone in my house got strep throat. Theirs lasted days. Mine lasted 24hrs-ish

I feel like these were the key points of invictus and they nailed them. I think invictus is a great stand alone product but I think it's an even better product to accent a cycle or pct.

There were a couple of negatives in my book. I did not like the odor that came with invictus. It seemed to linger all day and although I became accustomed to it my wife hated it and thought it was bad Cologne. The application site was also tacky feeling for a few hours afterwards. Not really a big deal but I didn't like it.

Overall I'd give this product a solid 4.9 out of 5. Only because of the odor and that's my personal opinion. This product fulfills it's claims and advertisements. I would recommend this product to my friends and fellow lifters. I will most likely use this product again.

Thank you iron legion and nostrum420

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lifted67 FireTitan bighulksmash nostrum420

Everyone is welcome. I will be posting pics and videos along the way

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

Quick question. You recommend 1 ml or 2mls a day? The bottle just says the serving is 1ml but nothing like once a day or twice a day. Thoughts?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today was my first day of dosing. Quick assessment of the product is it has a very distinctive smell. It's not unpleasant. It's weird and it lingers all day. Almost like I put to much cheap cologne on. I dosed 0.5 ml and rubbed it into my inner thighs. It leaves a tackiness behind but nothing intolerable. I'll be changing up my sites with my androcrine. Today was also my first day using my new lifting shoes. So lots of excitement in the gym. My numbers today were small but I worked pretty hard and I'm trying to keep my rest times down. I had a pretty good sweat going after my squats. I didn't do a full 5x5 squat today. I have four more days of squats ahead of me so be patient. I did however do six sets of bench due to not paying attention. Oh well.

Squats
135x5x2
225x5
315x5
315x3x3

Flat bench
185x5x6

T bar row
90x5x5

Wide Lat pull down
100x10
120x8
160x5x5

Seated Db curls
30x10x3
Rope extensions
100x10x5

I feel like that was a good start. Day one down. Tomorrow I'll post my before pics and some other fun stuff.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was my first day of dosing. Quick assessment of the product is it has a very distinctive smell. It's not unpleasant. It's weird and it lingers all day. Almost like I put to much cheap cologne on. I dosed 0.5 ml and rubbed it into my inner thighs. It leaves a tackiness behind but nothing intolerable. I'll be changing up my sites with my androcrine. Today was also my first day using my new lifting shoes. So lots of excitement in the gym. My numbers today were small but I worked pretty hard and I'm trying to keep my rest times down. I had a pretty good sweat going after my squats. I didn't do a full 5x5 squat today. I have four more days of squats ahead of me so be patient. I did however do six sets of bench due to not paying attention. Oh well.

Squats
135x5x2
225x5
315x5
315x3x3

Flat bench
185x5x6

T bar row
90x5x5

Wide Lat pull down
100x10
120x8
160x5x5

Seated Db curls
30x10x3
Rope extensions
100x10x5

I feel like that was a good start. Day one down. Tomorrow I'll post my before pics and some other fun stuff.
H3ll of a starting point brother! Personally I think you're ahead of the game!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
H3ll of a starting point brother! Personally I think you're ahead of the game!
Ah you're just being nice. If there was a blush emoji batting it's hand at you I'd put it here.

This'll do

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Strength numbers are awesome! I'm here to watch the gains

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks!

Quick question. You recommend 1 ml or 2mls a day? The bottle just says the serving is 1ml but nothing like once a day or twice a day. Thoughts?
If recommend 1/2mL once in the morning and once in the evening for a total of 1mL/day.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If recommend 1/2mL once in the morning and once in the evening for a total of 1mL/day.
Thanks. I noticed on the bottle it says 30 mL so that's 1ml a day. Thanks for the reply.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day two and I'm sticking with my retraining. Yay me. One of my brothers in red was in the gym today. Squattin 535 for sets of three. He helped start learning how to squat in my new shoes so the first 15 minutes of gym were spent talking. I don't normally talk or socialize in the gym but I'm trying to befriend some of the bigger guys and more conditioned guys in my gym who have coaching and competition experience.
I can definitely feel a difference squatting in actual lifting shoes. My glutes are being worked more and they are starting to get sore. But, I know this will benefit all of my lifts.

I had planned on doing my three core lifts and then hitting two more shoulder routines but time did not allow it. But I got the main lifts in and that's the biggie. I kept my rest times at about 90 seconds for squats, 60-90 seconds for military press and 2-3 minutes for deadlifts. I did not put my warm up numbers in either. These are just the main lifts. On my "heavy" deadlift day I'll be doing 5 reps of a single weight. Next week I'll add five or ten pounds and so on. I'll also have a high volume low weight deadlift day. I'll do 5 sets of 10 so I'll drop the weight to 225-275 and start from there.

Here are my three lifts today.

Squats
225x5x6

Military press
95x5x5

Deadlifts
405x1x5

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Shoes make a huge difference, my wife's squat form is so much better with the lifting shoes I got her.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Starting pics

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should post this too.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And post gym mt bicepius

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shoes make a huge difference, my wife's squat form is so much better with the lifting shoes I got her.
I really like the hard sole and I feel a lot more sturdy in them. They're just new and I need to get used to them.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Like I said
Literally the same pics I posted in the other thread. But you're consistent. Thanks Titan. I plan on a more noticeable difference at the end of invictus.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I really like the hard sole and I feel a lot more sturdy in them. They're just new and I need to get used to them.
Feeling locked to the floor is huge for me, my spine is all ****ed up so I need that added balance.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Feeling locked to the floor is huge for me, my spine is all ****ed up so I need that added balance.
It's a very new feeling to me. It literally feels like my shoes are stuck to floor. It's pretty cool.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Literally the same pics I posted in the other thread. But you're consistent. Thanks Titan. I plan on a more noticeable difference at the end of invictus.
I knew they were, but I had to make my point. Plus, might have someone join this log and not on your other one!!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I knew they were, but I had to make my point. Plus, might have someone join this log and not on your other one!!
I hope a lot of people join.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol. I know. Just didn't want you to feel left out.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
These first few days are the worst. I don't know what's going to change, how this will effect me, or if it's even working. All I can do is sit back and wait. Ugh. I hate waiting.

I have been doing some reading on cortisol since invictus is a cortisol suppressant. Some pretty interesting stuff. I should, hopefully, experience a lot of positive from invictus.

Here's one article I read on it.
http://breakingmuscle.com/health-medicine/the-ups-and-downs-of-cortisol-what-you-need-to-know

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today was my light day and I'm glad. I'm sore all over and honestly not feeling the lift today but I hit it nonetheless. No exciting numbers here but it's all part of my master plan.

Leg press
225x10x5

Flat bench
135x10x5

Land mine row
50x10x5

Db curl
25x10x5

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Did you get decent pumps?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you get decent pumps?
Heck yea. My rest times were under 60seconds. My chest was on fire and on my curls my arms were exploding through the sleeves.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck yea. My rest times were under 60seconds. My chest was on fire and on my curls my arms were exploding through the sleeves.
I know Im sick, but to me, theres very few things as satisfying as when your arms bust through your sleeves. Nice work hombre

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
The only pump I don't like is lat pumps.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That doesnt bother me. But it seems everytime I get a nasty leg pump, I end up having to climg several sets of stairs with my 70 lbs of gear on.
Or get in a foot chase with 23lb of gear on.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know Im sick, but to me, theres very few things as satisfying as when your arms bust through your sleeves. Nice work hombre
Love that feeling. When your arms are swole and vascular as crazy.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or get in a foot chase with 23lb of gear on.
My dad worked an Officer, dude was mega huge, had to special make his vest and shirts cause he was so jacked. Dad said when he worked out, it was lighter weight but each rep was like a minute and a half long. Dad asked him why he did it although it obviously worked, and the guy replied, "because in our line of work, I have to train to the thought of having to run flat out for 1/2 a mile, and then possibly having to fight for my life" so very true. Nothing but respect for my blue brothers!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Have a lot of cop friends, they can drive my nuts with their "copatude" but I still love em