Meso Morphin Power Rangers....wait...wrong show

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I was fortunate enough to win one of the log spots for mesomorph tutti frutti. Thanks to everyone at APS for making this happen.

About me: 36 y/o, married, father of 3 boys. Train 5 days a week. I train fasted first thing in the morning

Monday: quad dominant
Tuesday: chest
Wednesday: back
Thursday: shoulders and tris
Friday: hamstring dominant

Size and strength are my goals

I went to my father-in-laws to pick it up. I have to get shyt sent there because I live out in BFE haha

I love the taste! It tastes kinda like fruit stripes gum. Or a candy. Very good but not super sweet. There are NO particles or residue left over from mixing. Again, very nice. The effects are awesome. Such clean energy and focus. This is the third day of about 5.5 hours of sleep and it definitely helped me get in a good workout all things considered. Will post this morning's workout this evening

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IN ON THE MESO-GAINS!

Thanks for getting the log up!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
With that title I can't not be in here ! Haha

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Welcome, welcome. Hopefully I won't disappoint! haha

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Today's workout consisted of shoulders and tris supersetted again because I had about 40 minutes once more. Really wish I could spend more time

Dumbbell shoulder press/close grip bench press super set: 60x5/135x5, 60x5/155x5, 60x5/175x3, 60x6/175x3. Didn't expect much from close grip after chest yesterday

Side laterals/v-bar pressdowns: 25x8/110x12, 25x8/120x12, 25x10x130x10

Reverse Grip Front Raise/reversr grip pressdown: 20x10/90x10, same thing last 2 sets

Threw in some 1 armed movements for trid and a couple more sets of laterals and that was it

I am so glad I had meso this morning. I was rushed as it was. That extra kick from the DMAA really helped

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's workout consisted of shoulders and tris supersetted again because I had about 40 minutes once more. Really wish I could spend more time

Dumbbell shoulder press/close grip bench press super set: 60x5/135x5, 60x5/155x5, 60x5/175x3, 60x6/175x3. Didn't expect much from close grip after chest yesterday

Side laterals/v-bar pressdowns: 25x8/110x12, 25x8/120x12, 25x10x130x10

Reverse Grip Front Raise/reversr grip pressdown: 20x10/90x10, same thing last 2 sets

Threw in some 1 armed movements for trid and a couple more sets of laterals and that was it

I am so glad I had meso this morning. I was rushed as it was. That extra kick from the DMAA really helped
Again.... Nice!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
This only sleeping 5 or so hours will change next week. I didn't feel like getting up at all, let alone deadlifting. I made it in, though. I have had to go to work at 7 all week so I try to make it at 5 or so. This week it wasn't until 5:45 or so and today was after 6 :(

I am so glad to be using this product. I was locked in doing the weight I was comfortable doing with a lack of sleep

Second deadlift session. Nothing special, just what I thought the body and brain could handle

225x3, 275x3, 315x3, 335x1, 345x1, 355x1

No grinders to be found, just didn't have the bodily energy to do more. Notes about deadlifting for me: like lifted67, I have a wonky lower back. I hurt it when I was 26. Chiro called it a sprain. I couldn't bend over without severe pain and had to walk very stiff. Took about 4 months to feel better. My lower back will still do the dreaded POP and when it does, I am layed up for months. I have to be very cognizant of my form. Slightest slip and I am fcked. I don't know how many more I am fckeds my back has LOL

So I am going no belt, both palms of my hands facing me with a hook grip. I <3 the hook grip! So that is my fun injury history...haha

Finished up with 3 sets of leg curls with 3 45lb plates loaded on the machine. Sets of 8 with only 30 seconds between sets

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This only sleeping 5 or so hours will change next week. I didn't feel like getting up at all, let alone deadlifting. I made it in, though. I have had to go to work at 7 all week so I try to make it at 5 or so. This week it wasn't until 5:45 or so and today was after 6 :(

I am so glad to be using this product. I was locked in doing the weight I was comfortable doing with a lack of sleep

Second deadlift session. Nothing special, just what I thought the body and brain could handle

225x3, 275x3, 315x3, 335x1, 345x1, 355x1

No grinders to be found, just didn't have the bodily energy to do more. Notes about deadlifting for me: like lifted67, I have a wonky lower back. I hurt it when I was 26. Chiro called it a sprain. I couldn't bend over without severe pain and had to walk very stiff. Took about 4 months to feel better. My lower back will still do the dreaded POP and when it does, I am layed up for months. I have to be very cognizant of my form. Slightest slip and I am fcked. I don't know how many more I am fckeds my back has LOL

So I am going no belt, both palms of my hands facing me with a hook grip. I <3 the hook grip! So that is my fun injury history...haha

Finished up with 3 sets of leg curls with 3 45lb plates loaded on the machine. Sets of 8 with only 30 seconds between sets
Damn bro, that there sux

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I was fcking with ya...like you are going to like them so much you are going to do what you do when you see FireTitan pics....lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I was fcking with ya...like you are going to like them so much you are going to do what you do when you see FireTitan pics....lol
Lmao. I was just going through my log and saw that

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Just saw thread!..MesoRangers it is

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I hope everyone had a good weekend! I did and mine continues because I took a vacation day today for some awesome family time today.

I am back on schedule today, doing my quad work today. This will be the second workout in a week because of last weeks hiccup. I performed the same workout with some exceptions:

Leg press: 6 plates+25 each side x12, 7 plates each side x12, +25 x12, 8 plates x8. Finished with 4 plates each side, 3 sec negative x25 reps. I still have knee pain and hip pain, but not as bad as squatting. Hopefully as time progresses it will improve and I can get back to squatting

Barbell hack squats: 175x10, 185x10x, 195x10, 205x8

Leg extension: 150x10, 165x10, 180x10, 135x10 w 2 sec peak contraction hold each rep

Finished with a couple of sets of leg raises

Didn't get everything in I wanted to, but that is because the wife and I were up late watching a movie. Still a good session I think

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I hope everyone had a good weekend! I did and mine continues because I took a vacation day today for some awesome family time today.

I am back on schedule today, doing my quad work today. This will be the second workout in a week because of last weeks hiccup. I performed the same workout with some exceptions:

Leg press: 6 plates+25 each side x12, 7 plates each side x12, +25 x12, 8 plates x8. Finished with 4 plates each side, 3 sec negative x25 reps. I still have knee pain and hip pain, but not as bad as squatting. Hopefully as time progresses it will improve and I can get back to squatting

Leg extension: 150x10, 165x10, 180x10, 135x10 w 2 sec peak contraction hold each rep

Didn't get everything in I wanted to, but that is because the wife and I were up late watching a movie. Still a good session I think
Looks good to me!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice!!! You did well

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I meant to post it this morning. We had a family day. At Ripley's Believe It or Not. Really fun time. I get home and fcking notifications out the @ss! haha

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meant to post it this morning. We had a family day. At Ripley's Believe It or Not. Really fun time. I get home and fcking notifications out the @ss! haha
I know right!! On shift and went into the store for 5 minutes and came back to 20 some notifications

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No idea how i missed this. Especially with that title!! IN!!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workouts man!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

Nice work!!! Keep it up