An American Endomorph on Mesomorph!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
So, what up all, definitely psyched to be running APS Mesomorph, heard a lot about this product but never tried it. I did not realize it was a prop blend as in the dosages of each ingredient, however it does have an excellent profile of what's included in the formula

My stats,
Height 5'8"
Weight: hovering right around 177
Goal: cut lean and mean before next PH cycle.

I got the product last night and even though I usually don't use a stim pre on my evening workouts my curiosity got the better of me and I tossed a scoop in my shaker.

Taste was great, sweet but not too sweet.
Mixed perfectly, was surprised that there was no foam or grit considering the size you get in each scoop.

Not onto the part that really matters, the weights session.

Here is a shot me just getting to gym, took the shot about 30-45 minutes ago, ready for a hellish chest session.

Did my usual 9 set cable fly warm up, added a 2.5 plate onto the stacks for each lift. I believe my low cable pulls were 45, 50, 50. High 50, 55, 60, and mid was 50, 55, 60. So was able to throw up more weight than usual.

Reverse grip incline bench was next, numbers were low though cause I haven't done this one in awhile.

135x12x2
145x10

Flat bench dumbbell flies felt amazing and pump was starting to really come in by this point as well.

45#EHx12
50EHx12
55EHx12

Incline dumbbell press with incline hex press.

65#EHx12/40#EHx12
70#EHx12/45#EHx12x2
75#EHx10

Decline bench dumbbell press

65#EHx12
70#EHx12
75#EHx11 (failure before 12)

Finished up with 30 push ups with feet up on bench.

Was happy to report I fell asleep sometime after 10pm as I was super worried the DMAA was going to crack me out lol.

Either way, really loved this product, looking forward to deads and hamstrings after work to today.

Finally, here are some pics post workout, that pump was excellent

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Gunna have to remind myself to lube up before next photo shoot haha looking fuccing peeled bro!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbbbddddd

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established

Bobbygreen13

Awards
Good pump bro. I always wondered about this product. I quit using most pre workout stuff. May give this a whirl

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
A partial first thing in the morn?! That is why I <3 you...in

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Next update in about 8 hours

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking awesome!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All was great.... until the bottom picture. Its something about that starry gaze you have going on, like "this pose, yeah, this pose goes out to you" and I had to sub! Looking jacked my friend

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All was great.... until the bottom picture. Its something about that starry gaze you have going on, like "this pose, yeah, this pose goes out to you" and I had to sub! Looking jacked my friend
In the words of Doc Holliday, "Oooh, an enchanted moment"

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Need a good back photo for today!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm in for the Meso

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was deads and hams.

Dosed meso at 15:30 and was at the gym around 16:15

Deads for
135x15
225x12
315x8x2
345x3x2
Felt pretty good, back pumped up nice.

Standing hamstring curls
80x12
70x12
75x12x2

Lying leg curls
100x12x3

Single leg presses on leg sled
290x12x3 (each leg)

Supersetted with standard leg presses with pause deep pause reps at bottom.
290x12x3

Still can't do calf raises and damn do I miss em.

Finished up with 30 minutes on stepper.

Felt good, not 100% probably because the swolemate wasn't there to lift with me.

I'm a bit bummed I can't dose meso today for shoulders cause I have a doctor appointment at 17:30 so doing shoulders after that with Max Reps.

Friday is legs though and I plan on using it then. I'll keep y'all posted.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was deads and hams.

Dosed meso at 15:30 and was at the gym around 16:15

Deads for
135x15
225x12
315x8x2
345x3x2
Felt pretty good, back pumped up nice.

Standing hamstring curls
80x12
70x12
75x12x2

Lying leg curls
100x12x3

Single leg presses on leg sled
290x12x3 (each leg)

Supersetted with standard leg presses with pause deep pause reps at bottom.
290x12x3

Still can't do calf raises and damn do I miss em.

Finished up with 30 minutes on stepper.

Felt good, not 100% probably because the swolemate wasn't there to lift with me.

I'm a bit bummed I can't dose meso today for shoulders cause I have a doctor appointment at 17:30 so doing shoulders after that with Max Reps.

Friday is legs though and I plan on using it then. I'll keep y'all posted.
It amazes me how you can do so much before the general public is even awake and sipping their 1st cup of coffee. Nice numbers brother!!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
It amazes me how you can do so much before the general public is even awake and sipping their 1st cup of coffee. Nice numbers brother!!
Right? Its 8 here now and I still feel dead. Oh well, time for meso and gym.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders was a good time!

The wife and I went hard...

DB seated OHP
30#EH WUx12
35#EH WUx12
65#EHx12
70#EHx12x2
75#EHx10
80#EHx5
hairygrandpa 's seated rear delt move
30#EHx12x2
35#EHx12
40#EHx12

Iso HS shoulder press
150x12x2
140x12

High/conventional face pull super set
60#/75#x3

Standing lateral raises
30x12x3

Standing OH barbell press
105x12
105x11
95#x12

Reverse Pec deck
130x12
135x12
150x10

Also did some strict form dumbbell shrugs.
65x12
70x12
75x12
80x12
60x20

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Solid work homie. Nice session!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders was a good time!

The wife and I went hard...

DB seated OHP
30#EH WUx12
35#EH WUx12
65#EHx12
70#EHx12x2
75#EHx10
80#EHx5
hairygrandpa 's seated rear delt move
30#EHx12x2
35#EHx12
40#EHx12

Iso HS shoulder press
150x12x2
140x12

High/conventional face pull super set
60#/75#x3

Standing lateral raises
30x12x3

Standing OH barbell press
105x12
105x11
95#x12

Reverse Pec deck
130x12
135x12
150x10

Also did some strict form dumbbell shrugs.
65x12
70x12
75x12
80x12
60x20

You are my fricken hero

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dude!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys sorry I've been so hit or miss lately! Work has been super busy and I'm usually there 6 days a week!

If you haven't yet get your asses over to bpsnutrition.net with code "Olympia" for 25% off and a chance to win $100 store credit and also if you need some amazing preworkout and/or aminos use my rep code "lou15" at Momentum-nutrition.com for 15% off.

And after all that is done enjoy this:
https://youtu.be/XdVuIL6BZe4

So yesterday cracked my Mesomorph at 4:55 for a 5:30 leg session, still loving the taste and energy I get from it.

Spent about 30-45 minutes working on form to try to work more legs, too narrow and I'm almost falling forward so I still have to get a little wider than probably recommended to ensure more leg muscles and less ass.

Please don't judge the numbers too harshly!

135x12x2 for warm up
185x12x5 working sets 3-5 second pauses at bottom.

Leg extensions
70#ELx10
65#ELx10
60#ELx12
55#ELx12
35x15

High angle leg presses
400x15x4
Hell Finisher drop set
430x12, 380x15, 290x20

Diet wise I'm on pace to finish this week averaging about 2100 calories a day, which I'm not happy about, had a few pig out sessions at work involving donuts. I'm around 176 and guessing maybe anywhere between 11%-13% bodyfat.

No word on when I'll get my final cycle products in place from Sparta for my upcoming 8 week bulk. But that at least gives me a little more time to get body fat lower so that I'm in a better position to add quality muscle.

Today I got an early hockey game and I'm going to try smashing bis and tris for like 45 minutes before hand.

Plan on taking Mesomorph at 13:30 gym at 14:15, hockey at 15:30, this is going to interested :)

In closing here is a shot of my not so impressive legs and thoroughly huge ass!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys sorry I've been so hit or miss lately! Work has been super busy and I'm usually there 6 days a week!

If you haven't yet get your asses over to bpsnutrition.net with code "Olympia" for 25% off and a chance to win $100 store credit and also if you need some amazing preworkout and/or aminos use my rep code "lou15" at Momentum-nutrition.com for 15% off.

And after all that is done enjoy this:
https://youtu.be/XdVuIL6BZe4

So yesterday cracked my Mesomorph at 4:55 for a 5:30 leg session, still loving the taste and energy I get from it.

Spent about 30-45 minutes working on form to try to work more legs, too narrow and I'm almost falling forward so I still have to get a little wider than probably recommended to ensure more leg muscles and less ass.

Please don't judge the numbers too harshly!

135x12x2 for warm up
185x12x5 working sets 3-5 second pauses at bottom.

Leg extensions
70#ELx10
65#ELx10
60#ELx12
55#ELx12
35x15

High angle leg presses
400x15x4
Hell Finisher drop set
430x12, 380x15, 290x20

Diet wise I'm on pace to finish this week averaging about 2100 calories a day, which I'm not happy about, had a few pig out sessions at work involving donuts. I'm around 176 and guessing maybe anywhere between 11%-13% bodyfat.

No word on when I'll get my final cycle products in place from Sparta for my upcoming 8 week bulk. But that at least gives me a little more time to get body fat lower so that I'm in a better position to add quality muscle.

Today I got an early hockey game and I'm going to try smashing bis and tris for like 45 minutes before hand.

Plan on taking Mesomorph at 13:30 gym at 14:15, hockey at 15:30, this is going to interested :)

In closing here is a shot of my not so impressive legs and thoroughly huge ass!

Great work here bro!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah. Pause squats ain't no joke!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah. Pause squats ain't no joke!
I had the wife do them on her last set, then she just sat in the hole on her final rep till she told me to grab the bar of her shoulders and she fell over. She was walking so funny it was hilarious.

I'm going to make her walk funny again later tonight but it won't be from legs day lmao

wdarmy15

wdarmy15

Awards
Subbed. Been looking at new pre's for a minute. Finishing up a tub of white flood in the next few weeks maybe I'll get me some meso

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I had the wife do them on her last set, then she just sat in the hole on her final rep till she told me to grab the bar of her shoulders and she fell over. She was walking so funny it was hilarious.

I'm going to make her walk funny again later tonight but it won't be from legs day lmao
*wink wink* *nudge nudge* get my drift?! I can almost see your face LMAO

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

Your evil lmao.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Been looking at new pre's for a minute. Finishing up a tub of white flood in the next few weeks maybe I'll get me some meso
Welcome aboard!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
The boy got his balls all fcked....lol

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Get some Meso

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Which flavor do you guys prefer?
The Tutti Frutti I'm logging is all I've ever had from them but it's good, tastes and smells just like juicy fruit gum.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Weekend update:

Monday....damn, back to work already. 6 day work weeks blow.

Saturday I looked like a total tool bag in the gym but I didn't care.
Had my hockey under armor compression pants and shirt on under my gym clothes but I was at the gym at 2:15 and the game was at 3:30 across the town so I didn't really care.

The Mesomorph had me amped and sweating during my arms session. The stim effect must have come down abit during my game though, my energy was still up but my heart rate was only showing about 133 bpm between shifts. Guy on the team had a heart attack a few years back so keeps one of those finger pulse monitors on the bench. Felt great all game. Meso was not too much.

Sunday was some fishing day with the wife, she was dying over a huge carp she reeled in, it was hilarious.

Last edited:
FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weekend update:

Monday....damn, back to work already. 6 day work weeks blow.

Saturday I looked like a total tool bag in the gym but I didn't care.
Had my hockey under armor compression pants and shirt on under my gym clothes but I was at the gym at 2:15 and the game was at 3:30 across the town so I didn't really care.

The Mesomorph had me amped and sweating during my arms session. The stim effect must have come down abit during my game though, my energy was still up but my heart rate was only showing about 133 bpm between shifts. Guy on the team had a heart attack a few years back so keeps one of those finger pulse monitors on the bench. Felt great all game. Meso was not too much.

Sunday was some fishing day with the wife, she was dying over a huge carp she reeled in, it was hilarious.
Sweet! Just be safe man. You can buy one of those pulse oximeters at walmart for like $30.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
133bpm is good considering i was skating my ass off

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established

Just finished an insane back session and there is a goddamn skinny-fat newb on MY stepmill, he hopped on it my final set of back exercises, I want to kill someone... Namely him.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just finished an insane back session and there is a goddamn skinny-fat newb on MY stepmill, he hopped on it my final set of back exercises, I want to kill someone... Namely him.
Holy chit look at the stare of insanity!!! Im digging it bro!