Gettin' Spun with APS Mesomorph (Sponsored)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
First of all, a big shout out to Robert5891 and the guys at APS for letting me log this! I'll be updating every other day or so.

Me
Height: 6'
Weight: 181
BF: 10.1 w/ calipers (I call BS, more like 11-12)

20160913_185009[1].jpg

First thoughts; 1 Scoop

Taste is amazing. For real. Tastes just like the old Zebra Gum or Smarties. Not too sugary and not chalky at all. The BA is dosed pretty well. DMAA is right where I like it. Stimmed but not over stimmed.

Maybe some noodz later.

bighulksmash Alpha1agreda smith_69 FireTitan ryane87 SFreed thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn HIT4ME vujade lifted67 ChocolateClen habajaba

I know I'm missing a lot of people so don't feel bad if I didn't tag you lol.

Week 1 Review

Ok guys, week 1 down. So far I really like the Meso. Strength and stamina is up so far. The DMAA is treating me really well and doesn't leave me over-stimmed. I'm still only using 1 scoop around 20 minutes before the gym. No anxiety or nervousness.

Looking good so far!

Week 2 Review

I took a 2 day break from it to avoid my tolerance going up too quickly. Started again and felt great. I would highly suggest taking a day or 2 off each week just so you can feel the benefits from it each time you use it. Time in the gym goes by so fast now it seems. I'm still enjoying it!.

Week 3 Review

So I've gone past 1 scoop multiple times now. Upwards of 1.75 scoops today (10/9) and holy sh!t. I drank it on the way to the gym and felt sluggish for about 20 minutes. Then stimmed euphoria for about 30 minutes. I think I did around 8 different chest/tricep exercises in that time with 3 sets each. Mesomorph is honestly my favorite DMAA products I've tried. Kinda sad there's only a few more days left BUT I will be buying a tub or two after this.

Final Review

The taste was consistant throughout the whole tub which is great. I would suggest using around 8-10 oz's of water with it or it can be super sweet. I found 1 rounded scoop was the perfect place for me stim-wise. Not jittery but ready to smash some weights.

Again, I appreciate being chosen to try it out. Thanks again guys!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
first bro and in on this- very interested to see how you like this

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My nigga i actually got a mention. So im in and first. Ps never got pm of your testicles

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mesomorph=good stuff!!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In....mostly 4 da noodz

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!! Taste is awesome fo sho!! rtmilburn I ended up with the testicle pics somehow

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!! Taste is awesome fo sho!! rtmilburn I ended up with the testicle pics somehow
Haha. Btw if i ever go to east i will have to make sure i meet up with a few of you guys. Same goes for you guys if you ever find youself in within 3 hours of boise idaho give me a pm and ill show you how we have fun (not meant to be sexual, but if you want it to be it can be)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
20160913_181031[1].jpg

20160831_215632[1].jpg

Oh and my workout is a Push/Pull split while alternating Dropsets and Pyramid.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You are built similar to me. I will have to put up some new pics in my logs...just remember to wash the sock when you're done....haha

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Nice nice i made some good result with that scheme. Its not my favorite but definitely good but workouts are such an individual thing
Yeah I've been doing it for a little while. I have to shock my muscles here and there hence the drops.

You are built similar to me. I will have to put up some new pics in my logs...just remember to wash the sock when you're done....haha
Thats a towel lmao. I thought you said to mail you the sock though? But we are built really similiar.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I almost pissed my self . Thought ol b dog was gonna forget me

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, making my log soon

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
In for the Meso!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At first I thought it's a fat loss supplement.

But after looking at Brandinooooo 's skinny pics I had to google what's it for.

Subbed

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
At first I thought it's a fat loss supplement.

But after looking at Brandinooooo 's skinny pics I had to google what's it for.

Subbed
Maybe some fat loss just cause you're running around like a madman on it

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First of all, a big shout out to Robert5891 and the guys at APS for letting me log this! I'll be updating every other day or so.

Me
Height: 6'
Weight: 181
BF: 10.1 w/ calipers (I call BS, more like 11-12)

View attachment 140157

First thoughts; 1 Scoop

Taste is amazing. For real. Tastes just like the old Zebra Gum or Smarties. Not too sugary and not chalky at all. The BA is dosed pretty well. DMAA is right where I like it. Stimmed but not over stimmed.

Maybe some noodz later.

bighulksmash Alpha1agreda smith_69 FireTitan ryane87 SFreed thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn HIT4ME vujade lifted67 ChocolateClen habajaba

I know I'm missing a lot of people so don't feel bad if I didn't tag you lol.
Innnnnnnnnn for some Tutti Frutti gains!

Glad you got the tub so quickly and looking forward to the log!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Abs! Looking studly man. I could have an 8 pack too, but Mexican and Margaritas keep spoiling it.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Abs! Looking studly man. I could have an 8 pack too, but Mexican and Margaritas keep spoiling it.
Man, these 1200 calorie meals are destroying it lol. I do atleast 50 Twisting Crunches per session. Believe it or not, but my abs showed progress a hell of a lot faster than anything else.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Innnnnnnnnn for some Tutti Frutti gains!

Glad you got the tub so quickly and looking forward to the log!
Yeah it got here fast. Thanks again. I'd buy this flavor for juice lol. APS Tutti Frutti BCAA? If so, I'm in for 10 tubs lol.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I've done a lot of workouts with various DMAA products, and I like this one the most. Puts me just where I want to be. Only had ~45 minutes today so I made it count.

Push Pyramid day.

DB Fly 35x10, 45x8, 45x5

Bench Press 180x10, 190x8, 200x5, 190x5

Tricep Pull-down 100x10, 110x8, 120x5, 110x5

Cable Fly 45x10, 60x8, 70x5, 60x5

DB Press 50x5, 50x5

Dip 20

Elevated Push-Up 30

Decline (Full) Sit-Up 30

I don't have a spotter since I moved. And don't trust my shoulder enough to go higher on the B. Press without a spotter.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Looks like quality work

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok. I've done a lot of workouts with various DMAA products, and I like this one the most. Puts me just where I want to be. Only had ~45 minutes today so I made it count.

Push Pyramid day.

DB Fly 35x10, 45x8, 45x5

Bench Press 180x10, 190x8, 200x5, 190x5

Tricep Pull-down 100x10, 110x8, 120x5, 110x5

Cable Fly 45x10, 60x8, 70x5, 60x5

DB Press 50x5, 50x5

Dip 20

Elevated Push-Up 30

Decline (Full) Sit-Up 30

I don't have a spotter since I moved. And don't trust my shoulder enough to go higher on the B. Press without a spotter.
Nice work. Especially fitting into such a short time. Hate when I dont have a spotter!!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to hit it myself soon, weights and cardio day, should be brutal.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to hit it myself soon, weights and cardio day, should be brutal.
Oh god lol. That cardio is gonna be sick. Good thing about the Mesomorph is 1 scoop didn't raise heart rate too high so cardio is doable lol.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Uhhhh...I don't think we need cardio....lol we dem der skinny guys

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Oh god lol. That cardio is gonna be sick. Good thing about the Mesomorph is 1 scoop didn't raise heart rate too high so cardio is doable lol.
I noticed that, I had an easy stepper session with it after the weights....I kept worrying this would be like original formula Jack3d and make my chest hurt but the energy has been really clean feeling.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Pull Pyramid Day

So glad I'm off cycle right now or the back pumps would be hell today.

Warm-up

Row 150x8 150x8
Pull-Up 8
Hammer Curl 35 8x2

Lat Bar Pulldown 110x10 120x8 130x5 120x5

Cable Curl 100x10 110x8 120x5 110x5

Barbell Curl (palm out) 60 8x3

Row 150x10 160x8 170x5 160x5

T Bar Row 90x10 115x5 105x8

Pull-Up 8x3

All in 45 minutes

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Solid work in that time frame homie!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I wish I had more time lol. Meso makes it go by soooo fast.
I am going to start the meso log at lunch. I am so glad I had it this morning. This lack of sleep shyt is kicking my butt

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I am going to start the meso log at lunch. I am so glad I had it this morning. This lack of sleep shyt is kicking my butt
I feel you. Ever since I moved a couple weeks ago I haven't been able to sleep good. Maybe its the PCT, I don't know.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established