Smith_69 Duality

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
This is my unsponsored BPS Epidrone- Lgd log

I have ran both of the above separately and have a good idea of what to expect from each and this is the first time I am running them together. I have been on this dual stack for more than 2 weeks and have just added BPS dermacrine about 4 days ago.

Epidrone 400 mg
LGD 10 mg
Derm 5 pumps a day
Megalax- 150 mg a day- wouldn’t mind using a derm product and will do so shortly

Prior to this, I was using Nutra Innovations Mega Lax and was impressed about the second week in. I noticed recovery time was shorten a little and soreness was down. However, I have been off of Mega lax for more than 3 weeks and WOW. I kind of expected some joint dryness which I usually get when its cold out, but its been in the 80’s and 90’s and joints are really feeling it. So I will be going back on Lax during the rest of this cycle; which will be 8 weeks total. If you decide to run both of these I would suggest Lax, your joints will thank you later.

After placing the order with BPS which was easy and delivery was fast; top notch I will say, Epidrone arrived within 3 days. First off, the delivery system imho is one of the best for a pill delivery system. Terta Sorb is an awesome product.

Each Epidron pill contains
100 mg of Epiandro- metabolite of DHEA, which once it enters the body, begins to convert into Dihydrotestosterone DHT
166 mg of Epicatechin- This ingredient has shown to be an insulin mimetic and potential to decrease myostatin

LGD- using a board sponsor

Dermacrine-(dehydroepiandrosterone) - the precursor to all anabolic/androgenic hormones in the body.
Ordered this from BPS as well- fast shipping and excellent customer service. Zero issues with the bottle or the pump application. There is a slight smell, which is pleasant and dries fast. No stains on clothing during workouts or perspiration.

Mega Lax- produce lean quality muscle with the added benefit of reduced joint tension/pain.

Starting the 3rd week, I went from 201 to 207- 6 lbs in 2 ½ weeks at a modest diet, I’ll take it. I am noticing not only strength gains but hardening as well as more definition in all areas.

Lifting schedule is 5 days a week and 2 off- this is different each week and has to work around my FT job, so this is what works. Adding the Derm has helped, more energetic and balanced out.

This stack wont give you the rage from a heavy aas cycle, but it’s a subtle lets get it the f’ on. The pumps and feeling full all day are another important note to mention. Energy in the gym and overall wellbeing is increased and I just feel pretty dam good. Pumps, increase in wgts and body wgt after 2 weeks, I cant complain at all.

I will update in another week and every week thereafter followed up with a final review. Each of these supplements works well alone if you choose that route, but for me, the combination of the 4, best feeling and gains in a long time.

Hats off to BPS great job on the Epidrone

Alpha1agreda
BPS
FireTitan
lifted67

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Reserved

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In on this.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lurkin' brosef!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
the bps epidrone and derm are passing my expectations. I would have used bps androcrine but that's a lot of lotion and before you think of it, im ahead of you

[video=youtube;SuJtAoADesE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuJtAoADesE[/video]

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the bps epidrone and derm are passing my expectations. I would have used bps androcrine but that's a lot of lotion and before you think of it, im ahead of you

[video=youtube;SuJtAoADesE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuJtAoADesE[/video]
Awesome!! Gotta love stewie!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
note to self- sub to your own thread!

just a little update from yesterday-

first day i was ready to start hitting calves hard again. During the move from FL to NJ, I did something to the arch in my right foot so i had to kind of lay off it for a bit. I train my calves like the forearms, pyramid up and then back down.
I also like to use numerous foot positions when doing calves
feet in normal position, than i point them in, then point them out
standing c press
warm ups
then 180 x 10; 270 x 10; 360 x10; 450 x 10, x 8 x 8 on the pyramid down, i drop by 90, 6 reps with foot in all three positions- so on the drop sets, i am doing 3 sets all the way down to 180. the only rest time is taking the wgt off the machine

awesome burn and calves were on fire

went to iso chest press - i am not including warm up sets on the below but w/u are about 10-15 reps with low wgt
incline iso
2 sets 180 x 10 (90 on each side)
2 sets 270 x 8 (135 each side)
flat iso press

same as above

pec deck
4 sets- started at 150 x 15 and increased a plate and kept the reps between 8 to 12 reps with a 1 second contraction at the peak movement (close together)

to stretch my chest and take a quick break
3 sets hanging leg lifts 10 reps each
3 sets of dips rep range was about 10-12 each

when i left i had a great pump and all day my muscles felt full and then around 8-830 last night the slight headache i had during the afternoon went full migraine. So thinking about this in the afternoon today, the only supp that i added (and this happened before but the headache wasnt so severe) was Ol hydro. Taking 2 pills which i have done before (normally use Monopump, but Im out) so i worked up to 3 and yesterday i took 4. the last time i took them was before i went away and when i took 3 i had a slight headache. 4 did something different this time.
This was the only other supp that i added and unfortunately i have to blame this as the culprit. Drank enough water all day yesterday so I dont know but on the bright side, its the only OL supp that gave me a problem and most important, it def is not related to Dermacrine or the Epidrone. The megalax never gave me a headache either at any mg or any headache issues at all.

Strength and pumps so far are incredible as well as energy level. I will be ready for tomorrow as i called off going today, head was just not in it.

Tomorrow will be tri and back

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

first day i was ready to start hitting calves hard again. During the move from FL to NJ, I did something to the arch in my right foot so i had to kind of lay off it for a bit. I train my calves like the forearms, pyramid up and then back down.
standing c press
warm ups
then 180 x 10; 270 x 10; 360 x10; 450 x 10, x 8 x 8 on the pyramid down, i drop by 90, 6 reps with foot in all three positions- so on the drop sets, i am doing 3 sets all the way down to 180. the only rest time is taking the wgt off the machine

went to iso chest press - i am not including warm up sets on the below but w/u are about 10-15 reps with low wgt
incline iso
flat iso press

same as above

pec deck
4 sets- started at 150 x 15 and increased a plate and kept the reps between 8 to 12 reps with a 1 second contraction at the peak movement (close together)

when i left i had a great pump and all day my muscles felt full and then around 8-830 last night the slight headache i had during the afternoon went full migraine. So thinking about this in the afternoon today, the only supp that i added (and this happened before but the headache wasnt so severe) was Ol hydro. Taking 2 pills which i have done before (normally use Monopump, but Im out) so i worked up to 3 and yesterday i took 4. the last time i took them was before i went away and when i took 3 i had a slight headache. 4 did something different this time.
This was the only other supp that i added and unfortunately i have to blame this as the culprit. Drank enough water all day yesterday so I dont know but on the bright side, its the only OL supp that gave me a problem and most important, it def is not related to Dermacrine or the Epidrone. The megalax never gave me a headache either at any mg or any headache issues at all.

Strength and pumps so far are incredible as well as energy level. I will be ready for tomorrow as i called off going today, head was just not in it.

Good numbers my friend! Hate the headache crap, but I know the feeling.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established

standing c press
warm ups

incline iso
flat iso press

same as above

pec deck

Great workout my friend I know this will be a great log!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HEY...are you taking 4 epidrone per day?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed this....subbed

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
so wednesday was a tricep day and it was a good workout

single arm db behind the head ext
40x10 45 x10 50 x 10

ez bar behind the head ext
70 x15 80 x12 90 x 10 100 x 8

then i went with a lower wgt to superset using the following grip- if you decide to try this, make sure you have good grip strength and forearm strength, also, if you start using more of your forearms and wrist to handle the wgt your going to heavy. the idea for this movement is form and to isolate the long head.

seated with the back of your hand facing the ceiling , palms facing the floor. start with the wgt behind the head and extend out. doing this rev grip forces you to keep your elbows tucked in vs flared out, having more emphasis on the heads of the tricep

first set rev grip with 50 x10 superset with reg grip 60 x10
2nd set 60 x 10 and reg grip 70 x 10
3rd set 60 x 8 80 x 10- should be pretty fried by now with a awesome pump. remember to go slow using the rev grip with elbows in and focus on the extension with a contraction

pulldowns with back on the pad- no cheat using single arm pull down hitting the lat head - good for isolating that head super set with dips

finished with 4 sets of db kick backs
35 x 10- instead of going straight back, try to curve out at the end of the motion hitting the lower parts of the tricep heads

still using 4 epidrone a day- muscle hardness is really starting to show
5 pumps of derma- drying fine, no body issues at all. i have noticed a little more acne here and there
12 mg of lgd and holding fine

hunger seems to vary day to day. i know that the behind the counter sinus med im taking is killing my appetite. pills are good for 12 hours so usually around 730 ish i start getting hungry.
wgt rignt now is 207 and right where i want to be

no sides and epidrone working great

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Good work! I will need to try that reverse grip tri movement. Sounds awesome

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so wednesday was a tricep day and it was a good workout

single arm db behind the head ext
40x10 45 x10 50 x 10

ez bar behind the head ext
70 x15 80 x12 90 x 10 100 x 8

then i went with a lower wgt to superset using the following grip- if you decide to try this, make sure you have good grip strength and forearm strength, also, if you start using more of your forearms and wrist to handle the wgt your going to heavy. the idea for this movement is form and to isolate the long head.

seated with the back of your hand facing the ceiling , palms facing the floor. start with the wgt behind the head and extend out. doing this rev grip forces you to keep your elbows tucked in vs flared out, having more emphasis on the heads of the tricep

first set rev grip with 50 x10 superset with reg grip 60 x10
2nd set 60 x 10 and reg grip 70 x 10
3rd set 60 x 8 80 x 10- should be pretty fried by now with a awesome pump. remember to go slow using the rev grip with elbows in and focus on the extension with a contraction

pulldowns with back on the pad- no cheat using single arm pull down hitting the lat head - good for isolating that head super set with dips

finished with 4 sets of db kick backs
35 x 10- instead of going straight back, try to curve out at the end of the motion hitting the lower parts of the tricep heads

still using 4 epidrone a day- muscle hardness is really starting to show
5 pumps of derma- drying fine, no body issues at all. i have noticed a little more acne here and there
12 mg of lgd and holding fine

hunger seems to vary day to day. i know that the behind the counter sinus med im taking is killing my appetite. pills are good for 12 hours so usually around 730 ish i start getting hungry.
wgt rignt now is 207 and right where i want to be

no sides and epidrone working great
Nice lifts, awesome workout, and great detail in the log. I will definitely have to try the reverse grips, sounds pretty amaze ballz. Glad the Epidrone is treating you so well, or , are you treating the Epidrone well?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Good work! I will need to try that reverse grip tri movement. Sounds awesome
it works, again, this isnt an ego exercise, so make sure to keep elbows in, back against the seat extend up and squeeze. adding these movements will help to increase arm size, especially if you are (not you but you know what i mean) lagging in the bicep growth

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it works, again, this isnt an ego exercise, so make sure to keep elbows in, back against the seat extend up and squeeze. adding these movements will help to increase arm size, especially if you are (not you but you know what i mean) lagging in the bicep growth
ARM SIZE!!!!???? Now I KNOW i gotta do it!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Nice lifts, awesome workout, and great detail in the log. I will definitely have to try the reverse grips, sounds pretty amaze ballz. Glad the Epidrone is treating you so well, or , are you treating the Epidrone well?
indeed- BPS has a solid winner right here. great addition to the line up and those who are skeptical, shouldnt be.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
indeed- BPS has a solid winner right here. great addition to the line up and those who are skeptical, shouldnt be.
I agree, cant wait to get mine kicked off and running. In the meantime, Im just gonna get gains by reading your log

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
So its like a Seated skullcrusher in a way? But reverse grip?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1474070737.831336.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1474070766.330508.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
So its like a Seated skullcrusher in a way? But reverse grip?
yes but starting behind the head, like a rev grip pull down, except your sitting

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
keep it on the d/l shhhh lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im just sayin, his arms would never get down the fricken pipe
aint nothin gonna happen to smith, that guy is gold in my book...the toilet humor was just too good to pass up---you never get too old for a little toilet humor, lol.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aint nothin gonna happen to smith, that guy is gold in my book...the toilet humor was just too good to pass up---you never get too old for a little toilet humor, lol.
Hes good peeps! I just never would have thought he was that big for some reason. And toilet jokes are ALWAYS great!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hes good peeps! I just never would have thought he was that big for some reason. And toilet jokes are ALWAYS great!!

[video=youtube;6npH2RJOeoU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6npH2RJOeoU[/video]

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
9/21-

so being on this new cycle for almost 3 weeks now and no issues/complaints at all- well only 1. this isn't related to the supps im taking more towards the Claritin D. This is the one you have to get from behind the counter, so its stronger. using for allergies and works great. 12 hour is all I need but it is an appetite killer.
hungry when I first get up and I will have egg whites and a shake but during the day, its force feeding. as soon as the stuff wears off- I have to take this around 630 am- the 12 hour does last 12 and fully wears off around 7 pm. within an hour after, the hunger kicks in. if I take it later in the am, going to bed at night is harder.

wgt is holding at 206-207 and strength has increased.
I have to contribute this to the epidrone and LGD and dermicrine. I have also cut back on my lgd dose, to 8 mg a day vs the higher. little lethargy onset, so the cut back helped. I knew my sweet spot from prior runs and it has remained the same. going over 10 may work for some, but is a waste for me.
Joints are better with the use of megalax- not going crazy with the dose.

muscles still look full yet defined as the days go by. I cant really max out on any lifts right now, shoulder injury is still nagging me, so as long as I keep the press below 205 im good.
bench under 315 having no issues

have been increasing my ab routine - hanging leg lifts, roman sit ups to my weekly routine- easier to do at the gym vs at home.
really no fatigue issues and getting great workouts regardless of the muscle group.

will update later in the week

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
9/21-

so being on this new cycle for almost 3 weeks now and no issues/complaints at all- well only 1. this isn't related to the supps im taking more towards the Claritin D. This is the one you have to get from behind the counter, so its stronger. using for allergies and works great. 12 hour is all I need but it is an appetite killer.
hungry when I first get up and I will have egg whites and a shake but during the day, its force feeding. as soon as the stuff wears off- I have to take this around 630 am- the 12 hour does last 12 and fully wears off around 7 pm. within an hour after, the hunger kicks in. if I take it later in the am, going to bed at night is harder.

wgt is holding at 206-207 and strength has increased.
I have to contribute this to the epidrone and LGD and dermicrine. I have also cut back on my lgd dose, to 8 mg a day vs the higher. little lethargy onset, so the cut back helped. I knew my sweet spot from prior runs and it has remained the same. going over 10 may work for some, but is a waste for me.
Joints are better with the use of megalax- not going crazy with the dose.

muscles still look full yet defined as the days go by. I cant really max out on any lifts right now, shoulder injury is still nagging me, so as long as I keep the press below 205 im good.
bench under 315 having no issues

have been increasing my ab routine - hanging leg lifts, roman sit ups to my weekly routine- easier to do at the gym vs at home.
really no fatigue issues and getting great workouts regardless of the muscle group.

will update later in the week
Great stuff smith ! When are you dosing the epidrone again ?