Hi-tech stim

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi-tech Hydroxyelite- Dmaa based stim product for extreme energy and appetite suppressant.
Will be following the effects on energy, focus, mood, appetite, crash, aid in fatloss.
6' 2"- 190
Use to be on the sauce and was always 220-240lbs. Priorities have changed over the years and lean and agile have won out. Of course always want 10 more lbs. of muscle but that is easy over summer but hard to hold during work. I am a PE teacher and AD without a gym in south florida, so I struggle to eat enough to maintain weight. So you can never be lean enough, I guess. Also looking to be as lean and in shape as I can as I need to get hernia surgery ASAP. Has slowed me down big time, some power movements have been put on the back burner and that also is slowing gains.

Goals - drop a couple pounds of fat over the next 30 days and have great energy/motivation to workout at 5am.
I have popped a couple over the weekend to see/feel effects. I have not dosed preworkout yet.
Effects on 1 pill-
Energy-great increase and motivated to be active
Mood-goes with energy aspect, happily doing house chores,lol.
Appetite-not sure yet, maybe reduced hunger but the weekend the diet is not on point.
Crash-no crash afterwards, felt energy subside 4-6 hours later but it just tapered off.
Fatloss-would point to diet 100%here but will make note as things progress.

Not sure if 2 pills might be too strong yet. Monday will dose 1 -5am, 1 -11am, 1-2am.
No stim-dick so far; )

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
you can also look at nutra innovations burn xtreme- dmaa free and all the benefits of a great energy as well

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tried to original samples and that was too much stim for me.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Hope you like it.

Maybe start with 1. 2 was too much for me at first.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah 1 right now, 2 might be too much heart pumping during workout.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 1 right now, 2 might be too much heart pumping during workout.
Thats how I felt. I took 2 one day before I was used to it and my resting heart rate was around 140.

Also, side effects start to kick in after that; like anxiety and whatnot. Once you get used to it, you'll be good though.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
INNNNNNN. I never went over 1 while using this product. I'm interested to see how 2 would treat you.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hit one pill pre at 5am,feeling great energy and mood. Get to the gym and no power so they could not open. Wtf! Other than that great energy through the day and controlled appetite. Will be back on it tomorrow morning to see how it affects workout.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Hit one pill pre at 5am,feeling great energy and mood. Get to the gym and no power so they could not open. Wtf! Other than that great energy through the day and controlled appetite. Will be back on it tomorrow morning to see how it affects workout.
Man that sucks. I don't know what I would do.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosed today,felt great once kicked in. Great energy at the gym, need to add a carb source. Muscles endurance dragging . I will give full update as day goes on. But really a great energy and mood enhancer early in the log.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Energy/mood-excellent energy product, clean and mood boosting. Really feel great taking 3 throughout the day.

Appetite-I would say it gives you more control, especially when not around food. When food is present hunger is present. Kind of helps with out of sight out of mind.

Fatloss-too early

Any thoughts on daily dmaa and effects wearing down? Breaks needed weekly or no concern?
Will say getting up at 5am has never been so easy.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Energy/mood-excellent energy product, clean and mood boosting. Really feel great taking 3 throughout the day.

Appetite-I would say it gives you more control, especially when not around food. When food is present hunger is present. Kind of helps with out of sight out of mind.

Fatloss-too early

Any thoughts on daily dmaa and effects wearing down? Breaks needed weekly or no concern?
Will say getting up at 5am has never been so easy.
For me, if I redose throughout the day, it has hardly any effect including sides. Just like taking more caffeine after crashing from it. That's just me though.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still really enjoying the energy and mood boost at 3 pills spread throughout the day. Can't say I have noticed any tolerance build up. Like I said on previous posts really gets me up at 5am to workout. And I feel great through out the day.
Appetite suppression seems to die off in the evening like most fat burners. Drink lots of water,lol.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Energy felt a little lower today, mood still felt good or improved.
Appetite suppression seems improved,problem is when it wears off. Lol.
Focus was good.
Feel like maybe a little tolerance buildup.
Going to take tomorrow off and hit it Monday morning.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Energy felt a little lower today, mood still felt good or improved.
Appetite suppression seems improved,problem is when it wears off. Lol.
Focus was good.
Feel like maybe a little tolerance buildup.
Going to take tomorrow off and hit it Monday morning.
Are you still dosing at 1 a day or have you moved to 2?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still 1 per dose. Will bump it to 2 tomorrow.
Feeling great at 1 just not as much energy.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hit 2 caps and boom,great energy and focus with increased mood. Wow! Dosed it this morning, no gym. Wanted to see heart rate and such before taking 2 preworkout. So far really good!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Forgot to add at 2 pill dose the sweating is crazy! To add 2 pills feels great but too much stim for working out for me. Going to stick to 1x3 per day. Really enjoy the mood and focus aspect, 2nd to none in that category.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for lack of posts, been sick and recovering. Look to get back into gym tomorrow and continue. Still dosed while sick just to feel a bump in energy and mood. Helped and look forward to the increased energy in the gym. Up to this point I would only rank e/c stack higher from a fatburner/energy standpoint. Mood boost to hi tech!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Hope you feel better

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still battling a cold but got back in the gym. Enjoy 1 pill dose 3x day. Good energy and focus and elevated mood. No increase in reps or endurance, just steady energy and lots of sweat! I do notice some pretty good appetite suppression, just again when it wears off I need to drink alot of water to fill myself. I do notice the effects lower than when I first dosed. I would say a quick buildup to tolerance on dmaa. But I am not a stim junkie so so feel good even on a reduced effect.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Still battling a cold but got back in the gym. Enjoy 1 pill dose 3x day. Good energy and focus and elevated mood. No increase in reps or endurance, just steady energy and lots of sweat! I do notice some pretty good appetite suppression, just again when it wears off I need to drink alot of water to fill myself. I do notice the effects lower than when I first dosed. I would say a quick buildup to tolerance on dmaa. But I am not a stim junkie so so feel good even on a reduced effect.
Batteling a cold sucks big time. It gets in the way of everything.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finally on the mend and was able to geta great full body push workout in. Dosed hydroxy elite pre and boom great rush of energy and focus. Really got me in the zone and felt great! Tough to log stim products because it's not increase in strength or pump or vascularity. Will say energy is great, sweat like s beast, and mood is elevated. So far great, only second to e/c in appetite and energy.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Finally on the mend and was able to geta great full body push workout in. Dosed hydroxy elite pre and boom great rush of energy and focus. Really got me in the zone and felt great! Tough to log stim products because it's not increase in strength or pump or vascularity. Will say energy is great, sweat like s beast, and mood is elevated. So far great, only second to e/c in appetite and energy.
Glad you're felling better and HydroxyElite is treating you well.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not much to add,still going strong. Has helped cut some fat/water and keeping me happy and content on lower calorie days. When diet is dialed in an excellent addition to appetite control and increased energy expenditure. Diet getting back on track after illness. Still dosing 3x day, 5am workouts are good with the energy.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well sorry for the delay and I have plenty of excuses for lack of updates. But other than sorry I will move on. Hydroxyelite is a perfect blend of stim, focus, and mood enhancing, and appetite suppression. Really used as a preworkout or throughout the day as a fatburner it does it's job. It always had me in a great mood even when calories were low. It is a great tool in a cut. Again sorry for lack of updates, at the end of the day life happened and it is hard for me to log a fatburner. As there is not progression seen in the gym or muscle fullness to gauge. But it is a great stim and works great during a cut if you put in the work.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Glad you made it back