Here is a DETAILED 1+4-Andro stack log!!!

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
START DATE: 9/11/2016

Folks I give you a VERY DETAILED account of the 1+4 Andro stack I am about to run. Complete with cycle support, Clomid and otc PCT, daily Macros, starting weight and bench/squat max and will log to keep updated on how this works. I feel my formula is pretty f**kin spot on, and if it works well I encourage others to follow. Time to clock in!!

1-andro Max v2 (Primeval Labs)
4-andro Max (Primeval Labs)
Mega Cycle Support (Primeval Labs)
Mega PCT (Primeval Labs)
Clomid (Pharm Grade)

Pre-workout (Cellucor, C4)
Fish Oil
Multi-Vitamin
Joint Support
Protein (CytoSport, 100% Whey, (27g whey, 6g BCAA p/serving)

Proteins: Salmon, chicken, turkey, steak
Fat: Peanut butter, oil, avocados
Carbs: Potatoes, rice, oats
Veggies: Broccoli, spinach, asparagus
Fruit: Bananas, apples, blueberries

Sex: Male
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 205lbs
BF: 10-13%
225lb bench max: 14 reps
275 squat max: 12 reps
Target weight post cycle: 215+ lbs

Daily Macro MINIMUMS:
~320g Protein = 1,280 cal
~100g Fat = 900 cal
~260g Carbs = 1,045 cal
~**** Ton grams of Veggies = Gut balance
Total = 3,225+ cal

#'s represent number of CAPSULES. 1-andro (100mg caps), 4-andro (100mg caps), Cycle Sup (5 caps is one serving), PCT (3 caps is one serving) Clomid is represented in mg's

Week 1:
1 andro: 2/2/2/2/2/2/3
4 andro: 0/0/0/0/0/0/0
Cycl Sup: 0/0/0/0/0/0/0

Week 2:
1 andro: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3
4 andro: 1/1/1/1/1/1/1
Cycle Sup: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3

Week 3:
4 andro: 1/1/1/2/2/2/2
Cycle Sup: 4/4/4/4/4/4/4

Week 4:
4 andro: 2/2/2/2/2/2/2
Cycle Sup: 4/4/4/4/5/5/5

Week 5:
Cycle Sup: 5/5/5/5/5/5/5
PCT: 1/1/1/1/1/1/1

Week 6:
Cycle Sup: 5/5/5/5/5/5/5

Week 7:
Clomid: 100/75/50/50/50/50/50
PCT: 2/2/2/2/2/2/2

Week 8:
Clomid: 50/50/50/50/50/50/50
PCT: 2/2/2/2/2/2/2

Week 9:
Clomid: 25/25/25/25/25/25/25

Week 10:
Clomid: 25/25/25/25/25/25/25

Workout style is pretty much 75-90 minutes of high intensity weight lifting. Starts with good warm ups, into heavy compound lifts (bench, rows, squats, etc.), moves into more isolated and volume-based workouts. I get in the gym and go hard!!! I don't sit around and do a lift and then think about chicks or Instagram. I get in and toss weight. No gimmicks. No games.

Day 1: Chest, Triceps
Day 2: Back, Biceps
Day 3: Legs, Abs
Day 4: Shoulders
Day 5: Arms, Abs
Day 6: Legs
Day 7: Active rest (walk/jog), Abs

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Subbed in for this one great details bro

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. Seeing all these Andro logs makes me wonder how it would treat an old guy.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Probably very nicely. Low aromatization, non methylated so it's easy(er) on the liver... It's pretty mild

1988holloway

1988holloway

Awards
Subbed are you posting before and afters?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
That's weird I was able to post a photo around my 10 th post. I have a log I'm running as well
Maybe it's just post photos for the title of the log. I'll try positing starting pics in an actual post on d1, 9/11

1988holloway

1988holloway

Awards
That's why then. I did do it on my computer. But I'm in for this one!

Waterford

Awards
I subbed this one. I hope you make some great gains.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 is in the books. Pumped (literally and figuratively)!!

Weighed in at 202.3 today upon waking. Took a tab of 1-andro first thing this morning with a protein shake, and then again with more food about 1 hour before workout.

Today was chest/tris. Workout schedule will follow as posted above.

Already gained 200 pounds on bench and 18 pounds in muscle!!!! Hahaha. Jk.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Felt good in the gym. Was somewhat wondering if the 1-andro had immediate workout effects, felt on. Also took 2 servings of C4...sooooooo pretty sure that didn't hurt the cause lol.

Bench was 135 warmup, 135 again, easy set of 185x10, set of 225x10, 255x 6, 275x 3, 2 sets of 185x 10 with no rest and then 135x 15 with no rest. After that was incline in similar fashion but straight to working sets no warmup only 4 sets total. Bunch of accessory work after that, heavy dips and tri's. 80 minute workout.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys (and gals?) Week 1 is in the books. Low dose 1-andro. Felt good, but nothing much, I mean it's only week 1 and even at that it was only 200mg a day. BUT, I can feel this sh*% starting to work. Pumps in the gym come within like 2 sets and stay for a while after. I look a litttlllleeee more lean than day 1, but not enough to care much about. Benched yesterday and hit 275 a solid 5 times which is new for me.

VERY excited for week 2. Incorporating 4 andro into the mix and bumping the 1 andro up to 300mg.

starscream26

Awards
Did u get any headaches while taking your pwo? I thought taking stims while on phs was not recommended. Keep up the progress!

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Did u get any headaches while taking your pwo? I thought taking stims while on phs was not recommended. Keep up the progress!
No side effects from the combination of the two but I'll keep an eye out as I move deeper into the cycle....probably won't need the pwo or if anything just 1 scoop or less. There shouldn't be any contraindications from a 1-test and test base PH with ingredients like creatine, beta alanine, caffeine and B-vitamins

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 207 end of week 1. That was at the end of day, but I had 2 workouts in that day and I've never weighed 207 in my life. Definitely put on a pound or two already. I'm eating like a horse. Strength and pumps are noticeably improving. Lethargy from 1-andro is POSSIBLY a factor but it's hard to tell....some days I get plenty of sleep and feel wiped when I wake up, other days I feel great. In either case, incorporating 4-andro 100mg ED so hopefully that should help, and then half-way through next week I'm starting 200mg of 4-andro ED so that should help combat lethargy as well. No loss of libido at this point at all, actually have noticed morning wood is more prominent lol.

Can't wait to be dosing this at 3:2 1/4andro respectively for 4.5 weeks. The steady intro/taper for these 2 products is already giving me size and hardness

Off to kill bench!!!!!

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
And as far as lethargy, at this point, it's just a minor mental lethargy of like after a long day at work and all you want is the couch but your buddies are like "hey lets go out for some drinks." Your like ughhhh, but once ur up and out there door your fine. Same with what I've noticed so far, once I'm out and on my way to the gym I'm ready to KILL IT. Any lethargy I'm feeling, whether placebo or not, is minor and easily overcome. Like a 3/10. Pre workout completely eliminates any lethargy at all. It's not a concern but worthy of noting

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Start of week 3. Remember the first 2 weeks were low dosing and slowly tapering up to what I'll start mid-way through this week, 300mg of 1 andro and 200mg of 4 andro. Regardless, I've gained about 4 pounds of muscles, cut up in the abs a little bit. Strength is up. Excited for the next 3.5 weeks

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 is in the books and I'm starting week 4.....up to 209 pounds which is a gain of around 6 lbs +\-. Strength is up all around, definition is increased in the abs, hardness of all muscles is VERY pronounced. Recovery is through the roof!!! A killer chest workout leaves me sore then next day and then the day after that I feel ready to go again.

No sides. The 4andro is a MUST with the 1andro, which made me feel a bit lethargic but 2 days after starting the 4andro I could notice a change in libido, energy and mood.

Feeling great!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You're not that old I know guys in their late sixties trying this stuff with no problems. But make sure you get a full physical in a doctor's clearance before you attempt anything from what I see you're in great shape better than half the people I hang around with that are my age.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Coming into last week which starts tomorrow. Over already!??? :(

Well I started at 203 lean body weight, and currently weigh in at 213. Obvious weight gain, thickness, bulkiness.....I've been getting comments like "damn bro you've been getting bigger!"

Also strength is up for sure. I benched 275 x9 and then hit 315 twice, and before this stack I hit 275 only 3-4 and didn't feel as if I could hit 315. 10rep squat went from 275-315 (yes I'm a little less developed for strength in legs)

Overall more vascular, full, great sense of well being which I attribute fully to 4-andro

Last week here I come!!!

starscream26

Awards
Posting up before and after pic? I'm using dermacrine instead of 4-andro. I've increased some lean mass but fat loss is a lot more noticeable.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Posting up before and after pic? I'm using dermacrine instead of 4-andro. I've increased some lean mass but fat loss is a lot more noticeable.
Yea I took before pics but think I need to log onto my computer to post them, on the App it says I must first make 100 posts to put up a picture.

I think I'm buying 1 more bottle of each and extending this to an 8 week cycle and running 400/300mg 1/4-andro respectively for 2 weeks

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Just bought 2 more bottles of each. Going to stretch this cycle from 6 to 8 weeks and run weeks 7 and 8 at 400/300mg (1-andro/4-andro respectively)

Given how low the sides are for these sups (no bloating, no sleep loss, no anxiety, libido is fine) and how's nice the gains are (lean, not bloat, not some incredible thickness gain where everyone's like dude wtf are you on!!!? Yet, everyone's like damn man you're looking big!, and great strength increase).......I figured a full 8 week cycle is worth it. Also I have a solid PCT with clomid+mega pct so I think the post cycle after 8 weeks will be fine.

Started at 203, after 5 weeks I'm at 213, lets see 220 in 3 more weeks!

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
How did it go
Overall went great. The 1-andro definitely gives lethargy. Minor, workable, but noticed. 4-andro kicked lethargy away immediately. I went up about 12 pounds and looked more shredded than before. Definitely high, high majority of the weight is muscle gains. Strength blew through the roof. Took a 275 bench 1 or 2 times to 315 bench 3 or 4 times.

The length of the cycle was crucial. No real noticeable results (besides lethargy from 1-andro) until like week 3. First things noticed were muscles pumps and muscle hardness. Then came the strength, and then came the size. I felt amazing in the gym by week 8.
I wish I could go longer but knew it was time to finish up.

PCT was a ok. Strength continued to be solid through w1, but by w2 that superman feeling was going away...also winter started setting in. I knew to just fight through it though. I lost maybe 2 pounds of the 12 I gained and kept like 90-95% of the strength. So data wise, PCT was great. Mentally though, you gotta fight through it.

Towards the end I was getting random muscles cramps in pecs and biceps that would require a holy **** moment to stretch them out, also a dry and itchy scalp and very low sex drive. Some testicular atrophy as well....by the last week I was looking forward to getting into PCT and having these side effects go away.

I'm going to run this cycle again in about 2 months. This time I won't taper into the dosing. I'll probably keep it an even 300/300 1/4 andro respectively for 7 or 8 weeks.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
hey CSline do you have any progress pictures from this cycle. How bad was the testicular atrophy and how are you doing now. Back to normal? Thanks,

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
hey CSline do you have any progress pictures from this cycle. How bad was the testicular atrophy and how are you doing now. Back to normal? Thanks,
I don't have progress pics actually. They were on an old phone. I will have them for this upcoming cycle though. Atrophy wasn't bad, if anything it was barely present. I kind of questioned if there was atrophy, but was never 100% sure. I never felt/looked down and oh was like oh ****. I kind of was just like hmmm, maybe a bit. Nothing major. Yea everything is great. I did Clomid at Week 1: 100/75/50/50/50/50/50, Week 2: 50, Week 3 and 4: 25. Also used a test booster. Kept all weight and gains, lost MINOR strength.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Csline Thanks for the feedback I got a really good price on Hi Tech 1 andro and 4 andro so I am going to do 6 weeks on them both. Possibly throwing in epiandro as well. PCT is going to be Clomid / OL Super PCT + Anafuse (lax and epicat). planning to run them all around 300 mg daily.