Rugbyballer91's ballin gaspari halodrol log

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I would like to thank dougefresh93, Big_Spaz, danielmoo for the opportunity to log this product greatly appreciate it a little about me I'm 25 5'8" 214lbs(unfortunately lol) I'm a construction worker I have been lifting for 7 yrs played sports my entire life have been playing rugby for the past 6 yrs tore my acl and meniscus some months ago stopped lifting hated life but decided I was tired of getting fat so I jumped back in it and am determined to make it back to the field this will be my first ph cycle and am very excited defiantly have a lot of work to do to get back in shape. Sorry for the huge run on sentence English defiantly was not a good subject for me lol so I took one pill today at 5:30am and one at 5:00 pm 30 mins pwo the lucky guy I am I had to hang 4 2 ton 150 ft chainfalls 210ft up in the air today alone and it wore my ass out so I didn't have a good workout today at all but I had to get this log started and back to lifting its been two weeks today since I lifted so don't judge haha

Bench
135x8
225x5
245x5
265x5
275x5
285x3
295x3(no spotter so decided to stop here)
Land mine press
2plsx8-4sets
Project Mayhem
135x8-3 sets

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to see the progress! I'm always amazed at the numbers you guys are throwing up. Curious to see where you end up at!

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
In to see the progress! I'm always amazed at the numbers you guys are throwing up. Curious to see where you end up at!
Cannot wait brother! Thanks for joining. just went outside and dug 10 2 and half foot deep holes for my neighbor for his fence post I'm defiantly gunna be sore tomorrow lol

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I am subbed and excited!! Strong benching already, damn.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Ah the construction life... It can be a challenge to make it to the gym after, thats for sure.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Ah the construction life... It can be a challenge to make it to the gym after, thats for sure.
I know man doing a bunch of hammer drilling and steel work in these shafts I'm hurting like chit lol

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
What's the mayhem project? And gl dude
Thanks bro it's close grip bench for 8 rack go straight to wide grip for 8 rack and straight into reverse grip for 8 3 sets of it is a good finisher

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm pumped I have been hungry as fck I don't know if it's a coincidence or what but Jesus am I eating!
Its 100% the Halodrol, i would pack some large ass lunches and **** for coffee breaks. You're gonna need it, as i imagine you're probably burning 4000 calories a day because of your job lol

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Its 100% the Halodrol, i would pack some large ass lunches and **** for coffee breaks. You're gonna need it, as i imagine you're probably burning 4000 calories a day because of your job lol
I'm thinking so to cause I don't eat like this for lunch today I had two chick fila biscuit and chickens without the biscuit and 7 large drumsticks yea I wish I knew how much I burn my downfall is eating right before bed such a bad habit hahaha

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking so to cause I don't eat like this for lunch today I had two chick fila biscuit and chickens without the biscuit and 7 large drumsticks yea I wish I knew how much I burn my downfall is eating right before bed such a bad habit hahaha
tdeecalculator.net

That should put you in range my friend

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another good option, not perfect by any means, but get a Fitbit or similar with heart rate monitor. It'll tell you how much you burn. Again it's not 100% accurate but it gives you a decent idea of what you're using and from my experience using consistent measuring techniques is key. This goes for scales, monitors etc. reason for this is that you get a baseline and while the figure may not be perfect it gives you the same level of imperfection every time and allows you to compare progress. So no matter what level of accuracy the measurements provide you're using the same thing everyday and if you're showing progress then it's progress. Good luck

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another good option, not perfect by any means, but get a Fitbit or similar with heart rate monitor. It'll tell you how much you burn. Again it's not 100% accurate but it gives you a decent idea of what you're using and from my experience using consistent measuring techniques is key. This goes for scales, monitors etc. reason for this is that you get a baseline and while the figure may not be perfect it gives you the same level of imperfection every time and allows you to compare progress. So no matter what level of accuracy the measurements provide you're using the same thing everyday and if you're showing progress then it's progress. Good luck

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for double post. Internet issue

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn lol

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lmfao

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I didn't know which post to quote hahaha I had a step counter and I was averaging between 19,000 and 21,000 steps just at work but maybe I should upgrade like you said I appreciate the advice

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Day 2

Took my dose at 6 am today Just got home beat have a headache from hell gunna lay down see if I can get rid of it so I can lift

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Headache tip. Put your thumbs under jaw, while relaxing jaw, index fingers on your temples, should find a vein there lol. Gently rub temples. It sounds weird but it should help.

What is great is giving yourself a neck adjustment but if never done it I prob wouldn't try. Basically tho it's just laying flat on back with closed grip behind head, base of skull neck area and gently raise your head. Do not force anything if u try this, simply lift head gently and if it's gonna work you'll hear some snap crackle popping and relief

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Headache tip. Put your thumbs under jaw, while relaxing jaw, index fingers on your temples, should find a vein there lol. Gently rub temples. It sounds weird but it should help.

What is great is giving yourself a neck adjustment but if never done it I prob wouldn't try. Basically tho it's just laying flat on back with closed grip behind head, base of skull neck area and gently raise your head. Do not force anything if u try this, simply lift head gently and if it's gonna work you'll hear some snap crackle popping and relief
Iv tried that so many times doesn't work for me unfortunately lol and no way I trust my self to do that I'd end up in the hospital hahaha

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea lol. I hear ya. Have you tried a warm washcloth over your forehead. It's hit or miss but maybe it'll help

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

Took my dose at 6 am today Just got home beat have a headache from hell gunna lay down see if I can get rid of it so I can lift
I use a ice pack on top of my head for as long as I can stand it-usually 10 minutes at a time...it numbs the pain.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Yea lol. I hear ya. Have you tried a warm washcloth over your forehead. It's hit or miss but maybe it'll help
I usually have to take a 800 mg Motrin or migraine medicine cause I get them so often I hate it! Lol

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Well I just woke up ten minutes ago trying to get rid of this headache which didn't work lol relized it was 7:30 screwed my self out of a lift pretty mad about it il be back on schedule tomorrow gunna have to make up for today fml lol

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Well I just woke up ten minutes ago trying to get rid of this headache which didn't work lol relized it was 7:30 screwed my self out of a lift pretty mad about it il be back on schedule tomorrow gunna have to make up for today fml lol
Hate missing lifting cause of dumb stuff like that. Oh well, you'll be back on schedule and in the weight room in no time.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Subbed ready to see how rest goes thinking about running this next cycle

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Day 3
Work was absolute hell today was absolutely beat today still soaking wet getting home wasn't feeling lifting put on some dmx to pump me up lol had a simple back workout didn't feel like messing with a bunch of stuff so I just worked the tbar in different variations il be better this weekend when I got some kind of enegry lol promise

T bar
1plx5
2plx5
3plx5
4plx5-2 sets
5plx5-2sets

Rope t bar
1plx10-5 sets

One armed t bar
2plx5-4

Decided to finish off with pick up/put downs with this hunk of concrete I have 270lbs nothing crazy but a good workout strapped my knee up so it didn't blow out on me and found this

All that stuff on it that looks like dirts was fire ants thousands I tried hosing it of three times and couldn't get them off so I took a L and called it a day lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You sir are a badddddddd mofo haha
well there's that...but I have arthritis in my neck and shoulders and when I sleep in wrong position I get a headache from hell, I can feel the blood pumping in my head shooting lightning bolts of pain...seriously I would try anything to get it to stop---the ice pack to the head is not fun but it does help take the pain away!!!

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
well there's that...but I have arthritis in my neck and shoulders and when I sleep in wrong position I get a headache from hell, I can feel the blood pumping in my head shooting lightning bolts of pain...seriously I would try anything to get it to stop---the ice pack to the head is not fun but it does help take the pain away!!!
Wow really? Ok I'm gunna try it next time every time Iv used a Ice pack I end up taking it off cause it's too damn cold but I guess that's the point hahaha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Broly. Cycle Logs 42
islandmagic Anabolics 43
islandmagic Supplement Logs 6