Bodybeast's EVOMUSE SUPERNOVA LOG

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, I was given this special opportunity to run Supernova by Evomuse thanks to dsade .

Current stats:
20 years old (College student)
208 lbs 18% bf
6 ft
***Vegetarian diet***

Currently have an injured bicep and so I am not doing any weight training until it is back to normal (Hopefully in a week)

In the meantime I will be doing cardio everyday while keeping protein intake at normal level.

I will NOT be strictly tracking calories, but will be eating clean and with the cardio I will mostly be in a deficit.

APPLICATIONS:

I am currently applying to my chest, love handles, stomach, and chest as well as my arms. I have fat t the tricep, but not at the bicep (I'm weird), so I apply it there. I am putting an emphasis on the lower stomach to uncover those bottom abs.

Pictures will be coming soon!

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
4 DAY UPDATE:

So the product has an earthy smell to it. I personally don't mind it but choose to apply before cardio and at night before bed. Pretty much when I'm not in contact with other people.

You will definitely feel the menthol feeling similar to Bengay or anything with Menthol in it.

I LOVE THE FEELING OF THIS! IT FEELS LIKE WEIGHT LOSS IS OCCURING AND TIGHTENING THE SKIN.

Now it has only been 4 days, but it looks like my lower belly is seeing some changes. Will update a little later.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Release the Kraken!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4 DAY UPDATE:

So the product has an earthy smell to it. I personally don't mind it but choose to apply before cardio and at night before bed. Pretty much when I'm not in contact with other people.

You will definitely feel the menthol feeling similar to Bengay or anything with Menthol in it.

I LOVE THE FEELING OF THIS! IT FEELS LIKE WEIGHT LOSS IS OCCURING AND TIGHTENING THE SKIN.

Now it has only been 4 days, but it looks like my lower belly is seeing some changes. Will update a little later.
Subbed, I feel the same way man. Right when that menthol feeling hits, I immediately think I'm getting skinnier haha.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed, I feel the same way man. Right when that menthol feeling hits, I immediately think I'm getting skinnier haha.
Did I forget to list LSD on the ingrediets? Oops.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
subbed

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: Been using it everyday once before cardio and once later in the evening. Right before cardio makes the cardio sesh a sweat fest, which I guess is good. Didn't really need help with that ?. Kinda running out now... Doesn't come out of the bottle as easily anymore and have had to open it up.

My sweating throughout the day has also increased which makes me sweat a lot... It is also hot AF so could be a combo of both.

Will update weight on the weekend!

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: So I really like this supplement, it definitely causes an increase in sweat during cardio and makes you feel like you're burning fat. However, in the time I've been using it, I gained weight. I'm hoping this is water weight and it will be shed when I cycle off this.

Weight 210 lbs
Still doing cardio everyday, varies between Elliptical and running. I also walk a lot on campus which I don't count.

Now to the results...
Midsection seems to be leaning out, I definitely see a difference in the upper chest. Just strange about the scale weight as I haven't been eating too much.

Considering buying a second bottle to run after this finishes.

Still running this with DCP.

I will do a full update when I have finished.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Just strange about the scale weight as I haven't been eating too much.
Hit4Me and I have the solution to that. Just keep buying a new scale until you find one that shows you at the weight you're expecting! :)

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Kaprice are you still on your first bottle? Gonna get a second?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I'm about half way or more through my second bottle -- though I still have maybe 1/5 or 1/6 left in the original. The original was the original beta. The new one is the improved beta.

When the new one got pretty thick I poured a bit of the original into it to thin it out a bit.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Notice any difference between them? Have you lost any weight/had any water retention with the old bottle?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Notice any difference between them? Have you lost any weight/had any water retention with the old bottle?
I'm running a massive stack from EvoMuse, so there's no way to know which products are having which effect.

But, I've had great results in a short period on this stack. You can see pics and stats on my log (see sig).

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
If anyone is interested, Cellucor BCAA tastes like dust and chalk having a baby.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Need about 12 more posts before I can upload pictures! Stay tuned!

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established

1474421452296.jpg

Post 30 minute cardio sweat from SN.

No weight change on scale

Feeling tighter at waist for the most part.
More to come!

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Nice look. Jealous!

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Btw, I'm curious what's your main protein sources?

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Also morningstar farms make some good ass burgers and sausage links and stuff. But I limit that to once or twice a week just as an estrogen/soy control. Also nuts are good.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Usually in the morning I'll have a yogurt (light n fit) 12g protein. Then if im in a rush I'll take two scoops + carbmaster protein milk (kroger 12g protein per serving) which puts me at about 68g so that's 80g just for breakfast

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
It should be. You wanna keep going?
I love the effects of it during cardio. It gets a bit sticky when I lift though. Do you have any idea on the absorption time for it? Also can you give me a couple key ingredients so I can do a bit of research? Personally interested in all of these things. And yes, I see a difference when I flex my stomach. I have been applying mostly to the bottom belly below the belly button and it has definitely become smaller flexed. Like at least a couple cm

NudgeThePudge

Awards
This is very interesting! I have bought Eviscerate BFF and Absolutely Abliderated in the past and never stuck to consistently using them because of a super busy schedule. Was just now about to buy more to give it a real shot, but came across this. Are the Beta versions still available to purchase for this product? When will the actual product be available for retail?

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
I believe they are. Definitely worth trying Supernova. I like the feeling and at the very least it will tighten your skin and make you sweat during cardio.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Jebrook it won't let me message you back, but many thanks for the info!

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: Feeling great. Used the SN to my advantage today..
That burning feeling fired up my workout.
Hit flat bench db press
100x10
105x10
110x7
My highest ever. Strength is up somehow even though I feel more cut.
Will check scale tomorrow morning depleted.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is very interesting! I have bought Eviscerate BFF and Absolutely Abliderated in the past and never stuck to consistently using them because of a super busy schedule. Was just now about to buy more to give it a real shot, but came across this. Are the Beta versions still available to purchase for this product? When will the actual product be available for retail?
The betas are still available, and they will switch to full retail on Monday when the labels arrive.