R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
R1 logs androcrine & epidrone

This isn't going to be a very detailed log, but I will update it at least once to twice a week. I'm not gonna log every workout, but mainly hit on the main lifts where I expect numbers to rise and my body comp/weight. I am also taking white flood and x gels. Pct will be sustain alpha and daa.

My training changes monthly. Right now I am on a 3 day per week routine really hitting compound lifts. Every muscle group gets hit twice a week as well. Probably will change it to one muscle group and high volume in a few weeks. I have 2 bottles of androcrine and 2 bottles of epi. I'm going to be running the androcrine at 5 pumps per day after a shower and epi 2 caps for now. One in the morning and one in the evening.

8/31

Today was my first day on the stack. Also leg day. Got good volume in and hit everything basically high reps. I have a full body workout Friday so that's going to be a long, taxing training day. Here we go!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet in on this.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Cool, checking this out.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/1

Went in for blood work this morning. 13 hour Fasted weight is 187. If I had to guess I'm around 15% bf.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
in as well

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/4

Not anything to talk on really than how I feel. Pics below is the routine I'm on now but it will change soon. I'm feeling thicker and my girlfriend says I'm looking thicker. Especially in the shoulders

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. Maybe toss in 1 or 2 more ab workouts through out.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading abs are more important to do during bulking, anyone else hear this?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading abs are more important to do during bulking, anyone else hear this?
I haven't heard of it but, I'm bulking now and my abs show more now than they ever have. I don't know if its because I'm on a surplus or what. I work them out the same amount and diet is the same just more.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Me either but I've been at very low bf and the lower set didn't pop, wondering if it's cause they're not developed enough

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
But that's why I'm thinking of training them in a bulk, instead of a cut.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You guys should train them. I do leg lifts and full sit-ups for lower.
wearing ankle weights and doing leg raises will get those abs to pop for sure!!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/6

Had off today. Doing legs tomorrow. Nothing really to report. Haven't felt any different, haven't noticed any changes but it's still early. I'm at 2 caps of epidrone and 5 pumps of androcrine. Will report back this weekend. Feeling a PR on incline coming :)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Keep those shoulders back, don't need to blow out an RC like the rest of us meatheads.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did that in college 8 years ago. Learned my lesson lol

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
I hurt mine years ago and ever since have been doing rotator cuff exerxises and havent had any trouble since.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For real. Doc said no working out for atleast 2-3 weeks and surgery to fix it. I took a week break lol.
Mine has been torn for about 18 months now. Androcrine helps ease it a lot. I just manage and move on. As bad as it is to say, Im waiting on that structure fire when I go to pull a ceiling down or something and it goes out... Let them pay for it

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Well im about 3 weeks in on andocrine and am looking for the joint relief in other areas.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Nah man it's all good! I welcome the convo
Hey leme ask u. I wake up at 530 and go straight to work. No shower i come home at 3 and work out then shower. Shud i b applying after my evening shower or in the morning when i wake up. Cuz ive been doing it in the morning.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey leme ask u. I wake up at 530 and go straight to work. No shower i come home at 3 and work out then shower. Shud i b applying after my evening shower or in the morning when i wake up. Cuz ive been doing it in the morning.
I haven't found one more effective than the other. I do mine after morning shower.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't found one more effective than the other. I do mine after morning shower.
Either is fine. Its a 24 hour absorption so as long as you get it in, youre good.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Hmm well just thought i might absorb it beter after the shower but idk how it will affect my sleep

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
So i shud apply at night after my shower then. ?