Oz's Back to School Bulk

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
Summer is over for me as teacher and new term starts next week. I'm running a 4 week bulk starting next Tuesday and hopefully packing a few lbs on to make new school year more interesting! main goal of cycle is to gain some leg size as I've been plagued with lower back trouble/sciatica over years due to hockey injuries so my legs haven't been lifting weights they should have. cycle looks like following:

Powerdrol-10 (Msten) 20/20/20/20
Dermacrine 3/4pumps ED
Ar1macare

PCT
Sup3r pct
Reduce xt
Nolva ‪20/20/10/10‬
Adex 0/0/.5EOD/.25EOD/.25E2D/.25E3D

Supps
Multi vit ED
USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic throughout

My stats
Age 28
Height 5'11"
Weight 192
Bf 12%

Max 1rep
Bench 286lbs
Dead 400lbs
Squat 300lbs

Diet will be mainly whole eggs, brown rice/pasta with chicken/tuna, cheese and cheat once a week (fish n chips/curry/Chinese), around 4000cals per day. Previously I've run hdrol, mdrol a few times with no problems. In end if I'm over 200lbs, the weights are up I'll be happy. Providing how I respond to compound I'd like to run this again but with maybe Tr3st and for longer.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet in on this!

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
Starting tomorrow AM, after reading good reviews, is Follidrone 2.0 good to throw in for PCT to keep the gains coming or is it best taken alone? I plan on keep the cals up during pct.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting tomorrow AM, after reading good reviews, is Follidrone 2.0 good to throw in for PCT to keep the gains coming or is it best taken alone? I plan on keep the cals up during pct.
Follidrone 2.0 is a stand alone product but its very versatile.
Looking at your planned stack I would add it in toward the end of your cycle @ week 4. This will help blunt any increase in myostatin and will segue into your PCT. Endurance will be higher and fat loss will be on full blow torch status. Lots of guys taking Follidrone 2.0 with increased cals are still losing weight so this is a perfect addition as it will help keep off the fat as muscle builds.

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
So, on day 4 and feeling good. Day one started off rocky which I'm putting a migraine/major headache down to lack of caffeine so I'm back on a couple cups a day. I'm definitely chucking Follidrone in week 4. Nothing noticeable in the gym today too much, I'm up to 198 but I think that's mainly diet atm.

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
Almost a week. Definitely feel more pumped all round. Had to push start our lasses car last night on my own and my quads nearly exploded. Libido is way up too. Leg session tonight.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for gainz

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
A week back at school, not feeling lethargic or anything yet and on day 8. I do feel slightly more aggressive, I've given out a few more detentions than usual ha definite pump increase in the gym and weights are up. Gonna weigh in tonight.

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
Day 11 right? Feeling the msten yet
Feeling more pumped and weights are up by a couple lbs. Slightly lethargic but not sure if it's the grind of being back to work. Nothing major to report as of yet.