Scorching fat with SUPERNOVA (sponsored)

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I want to thank dsade for sending me over the new topical fat loss supplement Supernova to give a try. I will be applying this to my chest, stomach, and love handle area for this log. Diet will be on the lower carb side with refeed meals as I feel are needed. Weight and measurements will be updated once a week. And I will start the first application first thing in the morning.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Starting pictures
1472171051040.jpg
1472171056469.jpg
1472171060119.jpg
1472171063210.jpg

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
1472171305671.jpg

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward as well

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed man, good luck can't wait to start mine.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
From my perspective, you're at a GREAT starting point for this. You're clearly already muscular but with a layer of fat. Seems to me you're an ideal specimen for EvoMuse products -- esp SuperNova.

I'll bet you get great results, and quick.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
May I recommend progress pictures every other week? It's one thing to see before an after, but it's really great to see progress along the way. Esp because progress isn't always linear.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Let's do this

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I application done. Applied to chest, stomach and love handles. Smell is not to bad. Went on pretty much evenly as I rubbed it in dried almost instantly. Also a very very slight menthol feel to it

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
This is starting to be a party

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
subbed

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Went out of town this weekend to visit family. Was still able to go for a 20 min run this morning.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Woke up this morning. Slapped on some Supernova, then went out for my 30 min jog/run. Now back home for breakfast before work.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So applied my second dose this afternoon after cutting grass and taking a shower. WOW talk about a wake up call. You get the full on icy hottttt feel.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Primary
Bench
185x3x5
6 sets of triples Starting at 135 and adding 5 lb each side for 6 sets and no rest

Secondary
2in Deficit deads
135x8
225x5x3
275x3x3

Hammer strength low row
Plate and quarter per side
3x8

Db rows
85x3x8
SS with
Db crossbody Curls
3x8

Really nice sweat going on today and really felt it in my torso even though it has been since this morning for my dose. Gonna apply next dose after my shower. I'm not noticing any water retention like others have seemed to get. But also don't know if Imade really not holding water or just to chubby to notice

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
30 min run this morning. Upper body was sweating really good and had a skin almost had a cooling feel to it even though my core felt warm

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
1 mile run
Primary
Squats
Bunch of warm ups
Working set
225x3x5

Secondary
Ohp
95x3xfailure

Superset
Front and side raises
3x failure

Superset
Rear delt flyer and machine shoulder press
4x10

1 mile run

Nice little workout

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
18 min run complete

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I have started to notice now even with shaking the **** out of the bottle is the product has gotten a lot thicker. Where it is hard to come out the tip and I can the top off and squeeze some of it out and it will stand up on it self for up to like a inch or so. Just figured I would note it.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have started to notice now even with shaking the **** out of the bottle is the product has gotten a lot thicker. Where it is hard to come out the tip and I can the top off and squeeze some of it out and it will stand up on it self for up to like a inch or so. Just figured I would note it.
Might help to remove the cap and scrape out the buildup that accumulates around the whole. Mine had a bunch of it. That seemed to help.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
awesome !!!! I been thinking about picking this up to add to my fun !!!

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Might help to remove the cap and scrape out the buildup that accumulates around the whole. Mine had a bunch of it. That seemed to help.
Great tip. I opened up the cap and banged it on the counter to get the buildup to drop back in. Then shook the hell out of it. Comes out less viscous.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I took the cap off already and I do not have buildup on the cap itself. I'll snap a pic tonight.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Primary
Deadlifts
Warm ups
135x2x5, conv and sumo
225x2x5, conv and sumo
Working set
275x3x5, conv

Secondary
Incline Db press
75x3xfail
SS with
One arm oh Db extra
3x12

1 arm Hammer strength chest press
3x8
SS with Shrugs
3x8

Cable flues
3x15

Machine pullovers
3x15

2000m row
First 1000m normal pace about 600 Cal per hour
Next 1000m done hi it style
30 sec at normal 600 Cal per hour pace
30 sec fast pace 1045 Cal per hour

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thank you for the feedback on that.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Primary
Ohp
Warm up
Barx20
95x2x5
Working set
115x3x5
Triples Starting with bar and adding 5 lb each side for 8 sets no rest

Secondary
Front Squats
95x3x3, with the weights hanging from bands
135x3x3

Plate loaded leg extra
50x15
100x4x12, last 2 sets hold at top for as long as possible

Standing leg Curls
4x12

Overhead kb lunges
30x3x7
SS with
Seated calf raises
3x 20

Farmers walk with fat handle kb
55x3x30 yards

T-bar rows
3x12, just because fu*k it. It's never a bad day to row

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
Sorry, but is this the beta version..or the new version with the diuretics?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but is this the beta version..or the new version with the diuretics?
Not sure. Maybe dsade can shine some light on this.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Primary
Bench
Did some warm ups for about 10 min. Including light benching and stretching
Working set
195x3x3
SS with feet up push ups
3x10

Secondary
Hammer strength high row
45per sidex2x10
45 and 25x2x8

Db rows
55x3x10
With last 3 reps each set going to overhead

V bar pull downs
3 sets of triples drop for 30 reps each set

Kb z press
3x10
SS with
Kb swings
3x10

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mattborn00 - great work so far. Good workouts. Keep it up.

I have been having some application issues with SN. I think when you first get the bottle, it is imperative that you shake the heck out of it. If you don't, I think the liquid separates and the least viscous fluid comes out first, leaving thick goop behind. Then you get the build up around the nozzle, etc. and it gets thicker and thicker.

When applying, once it's become thick like this, it is very very sticky and stays sticky for at least an hour, maybe even 2. Which means your t-shirt will stick to it constantly.

What I've been doing is to just get some hand sanitizer. I put my dose of SN on a plastic bag, then squirt a couple pumps of hand sanitizer on top of it, and then rub it around. It applies more smoothly and penetrates a little better. It is still sticky but does not gunk up quite as much. After 10-15 minutes, I put 4 pumps of hand sanitizer on the same bag and go over everything again. You will see streaks of brown come out as you do this and I just keep rubbing until they are gone.

This method gets debris off the bag, gets more into your skin, and you REALLY feel the menthol burn when you do this. It is strong. The second hand sanitizer application is actually very cold feeling. It's pretty amazing.

Like I said, shirts still stick a little, but the goop is much less and it is a little less sticky.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
What I've been doing is to just get some hand sanitizer. I put my dose of SN on a plastic bag, then squirt a couple pumps of hand sanitizer on top of it, and then rub it around.
Any particular brand or style of hand sanitizer?

Does the bag actually help with the application? Or, do you just not like having it on your hands?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any particular brand or style of hand sanitizer?

Does the bag actually help with the application? Or, do you just not like having it on your hands?
Anything that gets on your hands won't be absorbed so well, so the bag helps spread it without the worry of wasting too much product. I just use Germ-X as I got a big bottle cheap. They are all pretty much the same I believe. It's the alcohol content you're looking for, but DSade pointed out in another thread NOT to use TOO much hand sanitizer, as you want it to be absorbed slowly so that it stays localized and doesn't pass the dermal barrier too quickly before getting absorbed into the skin, which would make it more systemic and less localized at that point.

DSade also suggested I may be applying too much because he doesn't have that goopy experience, so maybe I need to back off a little.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I usually experience the long term goopiness, too.

But, I don't see how it can be blamed on using too much.

I do multiple small applications insections. So, I take a small amount and rub it across my belt area and then as far up towards my chest as I can get it to go. Once it won't go any further, I apply another at the peck level and spread it down.

If I keep rubbing beyond the point it no longer spreads to new areas, I start getting skin peals, even if I've showered and scrubbed the area fairly well. I still don't have a real exfoliating brush, but I do rub hard with the washcloth.

So, I haven't found a medium point for the application.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have yet to have this goop problem and I am almost done with my first bottle