GASPARI-HALODROL --- Impossible is only an opinion!

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Kicking it off

Basic Bull****:
*Weight: 206 lbs.
*Height: 6 Ft.
*Body fat %: 12.6 %
**Note: Used an electronic hand-held device to measure. Therefore, take accuracy with a grain of salt.

Body measurements
*Neck: 16 1/8"
*Arm: 16 1/4"
*Chest: 42 1/2"
*Naval: 36"
*Quad: 21 3/4"
*Wrist: 6 7/8"
*Waist: 37"
**Note: jean size is 33", don't understand why waist would be more on the tape? Quad was measured four inches up from knee.

Prior Pictures
IMG_1267.JPG

IMG_1207.JPG

IMG_1224.JPG

Diet
Diet is basically going to be a constant supply of chicken, veggies, and eggs. Im just going to stuff my face constantly and aim for around 5000 calories. Will keep track of macros and upload on a daily basis as best possible. Please give suggestions and criticisms.

Workout

GVT workout sample:
Thinking of something along the lines of the following;

Note: *Afternoon workout only.
*Cardio will be performed at 6am everyday. Either rowing or running!
*Rest 45/60 secs between sets

Monday:
Bench press: 10x10
Dips: 10x10
Push ups: 3x20
Tricep pull downs: 3x15

*Various core work

Tuesday:
Pull ups: 10x10
Deadlift: 10x10
Back extensions: 3x20
Rows: 3x10

*Various core work

Wednesday:
Core focused exercises

Thursday:
Squats: 10x10
Leg press: 3x15
Calf raises: 3x15
Hamstring curls: 3x10
Leg extensions: 3x10
Crying and puking: 45 mins

Friday:
Overhead press: 10x10
Lateral raises: 3x10
Cable shoulder raises: 3x10
*from waist to outside above your head

*various core work

Saturday:
Hypertrophy focused bicep and triceps, non-GVT related. Will elaborate more as i feel it out.
*various core work

Sunday:
Off

Moving forward
Creating this log now for everyone to jump in, but first dose will not be taken until Sunday, as I will be headed up to school that day, and thats where the Halodrol was mailed to. Hope you are all in for a crazy ride as I am ready to KILL THIS ****!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

Didn't get to the gym today because iv been moving in, but made sure to take both doses! Gonna be a great time boys, lets kill it.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1:

Didn't get to the gym today because iv been moving in, but made sure to take both doses! Gonna be a great time boys, lets kill it.
Get on it homie!! Im starting to feel a bit of difference already!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

Hey, as long as you get that Halo in! The gym will be there for you

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
IMG_1299.JPG

Day 2: Morning update

Will occasionally update twice a day, as i have finally figured out what kind of style workout i plan on pursuing. Woke up at 5:45 am, popped the halodrol, and rowed for 20 minutes.

Now remember, my goal here is to shred fat and slap on some lean lbs, and then some. Therefor, a German Volume Training concept will be my afternoon workouts, and because of the large volume, running or rowing will be in the early morning.

I like to think that i have a solid foundation of knowledge in the weight area, but it would be ignorant to believe that there is a lack of improvements available. Thus, i would greatly appreciate anyone's input, regardless of how harsh or critical your advice and comments might be. Only way to improve is to breakdown the weaknesses, find the culprit, and then build from there.

Gonna be a great time guys! Now about time to clean myself up, eat some eggs, protein shake, and little bit of carbs, and then head to my 8 a.m class.

LETS THE GAINZ BEGIN

Attachments

Last edited:
FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 139643

Day 2: Morning update

Will occasionally update twice a day, as i have finally figured out what kind of style workout i plan on pursuing. Woke up at 5:45 am, popped the halodrol, and rowed for 20 minutes.

Now remember, my goal here is to shred fat and slap on some lean lbs, and then some. Therefor, a German Volume Training concept will be my afternoon workouts, and because of the large volume, running or rowing will be in the early morning.

I like to think that i have a solid foundation of knowledge in the weight area, but it would be ignorant to believe that there is a lack of improvements available. Thus, i would greatly appreciate anyone's input, regardless of how harsh or critical your advice and comments might be. Only way to improve is to breakdown the weaknesses, find the culprit, and then build from there.

Gonna be a great time guys! Now about time to clean myself up, eat some eggs, protein shake, and little bit of carbs, and then head to my 8 a.m class.

LETS THE GAINZ BEGIN
Seriously looking forward to it bro

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
GVT workout sample:

*Note; Afternoon workout, cardio will be in morning updates like noted so in previous post.

Monday:

*Various core work

Tuesday:

*Various core work

Wednesday:
Core focused exercises

Thursday:

Friday:

*various core work

Saturday:
Hypertrophy focused bicep and triceps, non-GVT related. Will elaborate more as i feel it out.
*various core work

Sunday:
Off

*Note: Added this to the Original Post for new readers

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GVT workout sample:

*Note; Afternoon workout, cardio will be in morning updates like noted so in previous post.

Monday:

*Various core work

Tuesday:

*Various core work

Wednesday:
Core focused exercises

Thursday:

Friday:

*various core work

Saturday:
*various core work

Sunday:
Off
Sounds amaze ballz!!!

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
GVT workout sample:

Monday:

*Various core work

Tuesday:

*Various core work

Wednesday:
Core focused exercises

Thursday:

Friday:

*various core work

Saturday:
*various core work

Sunday:
Off

*Note: Added this to the Original Post for new readers
How does one of the workouts take you?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
In!

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Afternoon update

Workout was like I posted earlier.

*Various core work

I noticed a decent pump today, but could have been due to the large amount of volume. Felt so swole, and really struggled with the 10x10 sets. GVT is hands down the hardest routine that I've taken on. Im freaking getting massive muscle cramps by just moving my chest and arms. Cant wait for the second week to roll around so I can wake up everyday looking different!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid start bro.. ill be in to follow. Just wait for day 10-14, when it really kicks in and shines :)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Kicking it off

Basic Bull****:
*Weight: 206 lbs.
*Height: 6 Ft.
*Body fat %: 12.6 %
**Note: Used an electronic hand-held device to measure. Therefore, take accuracy with a grain of salt.

Body measurements
*Neck: 16 1/8"
*Arm: 16 1/4"
*Chest: 42 1/2"
*Naval: 36"
*Quad: 21 3/4"
*Wrist: 6 7/8"
*Waist: 37"
**Note: jean size is 33", don't understand why waist would be more on the tape? Quad was measured four inches up from knee.

Prior Pictures
View attachment 139526
View attachment 139527
View attachment 139528

Diet
Diet is basically going to be a constant supply of chicken, veggies, and eggs. Im just going to stuff my face constantly and aim for around 5000 calories. Will keep track of macros and upload on a daily basis as best possible. Please give suggestions and criticisms.

Workout

GVT workout sample:

Note: *Afternoon workout only.
*Cardio will be performed at 6am everyday. Either rowing or running!
*Rest 45/60 secs between sets

Monday:

*Various core work

Tuesday:

*Various core work

Wednesday:
Core focused exercises

Thursday:

Friday:

*various core work

Saturday:
*various core work

Sunday:
Off

Moving forward
Creating this log now for everyone to jump in, but first dose will not be taken until Sunday, as I will be headed up to school that day, and thats where the Halodrol was mailed to. Hope you are all in for a crazy ride as I am ready to KILL THIS ****!
For waist measure at navel, when companies make jeans they measure the "waist"to sit below naval.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
For waist measure at navel, when companies make jeans they measure the "waist"to sit below naval.
Aha! Thank you for clarifying for me! Never paid much into style or anything along those lines so measurements were a new thing to me.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: morning update

Killed the rows but had to force myself out of bed lol. Took my dose and then cruised to the diner and wolfed down two omelets with onions, ham, and green peppers, with a protein shake!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

Killed the rows but had to force myself out of bed lol. Took my dose and then cruised to the diner and wolfed down two omelets with onions, ham, and green peppers, with a protein shake!
Gotta get the meals and protein in!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I need to find a diner that serves protein shakes, lol....I guess milk shakes don't count:nono2:

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to find a diner that serves protein shakes, lol....I guess milk shakes don't count:nono2:
Man theres a place in the next city over that does that! Nothing but high protein meals, custom shakes and smoothies with high caliber proteins. Not cheap, but the few times ive been there, Ive grabbed a shake and their good

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man theres a place in the next city over that does that! Nothing but high protein meals, custom shakes and smoothies with high caliber proteins. Not cheap, but the few times ive been there, Ive grabbed a shake and their good
custom places like that are always way over priced, sort of like shopping at gnc when online is so much cheaper, lol....my poor upbringing made me a cheapskate....my mom always told me 'it's not how much money you have, it's how you spend it'.....

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
custom places like that are always way over priced, sort of like shopping at gnc when online is so much cheaper, lol....my poor upbringing made me a cheapskate....my mom always told me 'it's not how much money you have, it's how you spend it'.....
Very true! And fyi, completely against GNC. Not only are they ridiculously priced, but the employees have no idea what theyre doing

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Afternoon update

Broken, dazed, and confused. Todays workout was ****ing brutal. 10x10 at 225 deadlifts is easier said than done, and thats ****ing light ass weight. Accompanied with 10x10 pull ups, and multiple other back exercises, left me laying on the ground begging for mercy. I had people asking me if i just finished an intense run, and was in fact drenched because of my workout.

I completely missed lunch, schedule just wasnt fitting it in today, but i have 4 chicken breasts, cup of rice, cup of green beans, and cup of sweet mashed potatoes for dinner.

Don't know about anyone else, but i honestly look fuller, even my friends said something about it. I understand its only day 3, but this Halodrol is ****ing working.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Very true! And fyi, completely against GNC. Not only are they ridiculously priced, but the employees have no idea what theyre doing
GNC is one of the largest scams out there, completely agree with you on this!

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
I need advice on carb cycling because I'm trying to get cut and gain muscle at the same time, which according to the article posted here, is based on insulin control throughout the day. So therefor, i understand i should eat carbs near my workout, but what do i do on my off days, like tomorrow and sunday? No carbs? Or because this is such an intense workout should i still be eating them?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I need advice on carb cycling because I'm trying to get cut and gain muscle at the same time, which according to the article posted here, is based on insulin control throughout the day. So therefor, i understand i should eat carbs near my workout, but what do i do on my off days, like tomorrow and sunday? No carbs? Or because this is such an intense workout should i still be eating them?
Well, it's really difficult to gain muscle and lose fat unless your on some excellent/real gear. Doesn't mean you can't experiment with cals and macros. Off days eat at maintenance and try to keep carbs below >150, lifting days I wouldn't have you eat no more than 3,500 calories with carbs at about body weight x 2, protein high and low fat intake. Maybe start there for 2 weeks and look for composition changes in the mirror?

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Day 3: Afternoon update

Broken, dazed, and confused. Todays workout was ****ing brutal. 10x10 at 225 deadlifts is easier said than done, and thats ****ing light ass weight. Accompanied with 10x10 pull ups, and multiple other back exercises, left me laying on the ground begging for mercy. I had people asking me if i just finished an intense run, and was in fact drenched because of my workout.

I completely missed lunch, schedule just wasnt fitting it in today, but i have 4 chicken breasts, cup of rice, cup of green beans, and cup of sweet mashed potatoes for dinner.

Don't know about anyone else, but i honestly look fuller, even my friends said something about it. I understand its only day 3, but this Halodrol is ****ing working.
Good lifting bruh!

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Well, it's really difficult to gain muscle and lose fat unless your on some excellent/real gear. Doesn't mean you can't experiment with cals and macros. Off days eat at maintenance and try to keep carbs below >150, lifting days I wouldn't have you eat no more than 3,500 calories with carbs at about body weight x 2, protein high and low fat intake. Maybe start there for 2 weeks and look for composition changes in the mirror?
Sounds pretty straight forward then, Ill try it out and get back to you in 2 weeks! Thanks!

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Morning update

Didnt get to row today, in fact im so sore i struggled to put my socks on. Today is an off day, going to consume large amount of protein and sleep.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Rest days can be just as important as training days IMO.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Rest days can be just as important as training days IMO.
Yeah but for the iron, not for us, gives the bars a chance to straighten back out.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Sorry about the missed update, had a busy day!

Got lots of food in and hit shoulders hard! Ate roughly 3500 calories, and everything felt like it was starting to pop.

Day 6:

Just crushed legs, and feeling great! Cant wait for tomorrow, arm day. Gotta get to 18" baby

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Looking big, my dude. Excellent progress even this shortly in

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:

Off day, ate like **** and cheated hard on my diet. Im ****ing disgusted with myself, so no more ****ing around. Time to go 100 on the cut or not at all.

Day 9:
****ing crushed chest again, benched 10x10 but at a higher weight this week, so some strength gains are definitely coming from the Halodrol as GVT isnt designed to make you stronger. Loving the pumps and im noticing my shoulder starting to pop!

Will update another picture on day 14, and you better believe there will be a significant difference in body fat. Not gonna let you guys down!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Supplements 6
Anabolics 14
Supplements 16
Post Cycle Therapy 2