Eviscerating The Fat Like a Supernova!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big thanks to Dsade and Evomuse for giving me the chance to log Eviscerate Supernova! I'm going to be trying to burn off some ab and chest fat that has been trouble for me. I'm currently 216 and in slow cut mode to get down to 210, I was 225 about a month ago so going well so far. I weight train 4 days a week and usually do cardio about 5. I'll be posting before pics tomorrow, and will update with weekly pics as long as the bottle lasts. I couldn't help myself and just applied my first application before running to work a second job, finishing off a 14 hr day. First thoughts, smell is kind of strong but not bad at all, hardly noticing 15 mins later. Applied dime size to my lower abdomen and to each pec. Rubbed in nicely with no residue at all. Slight burn, almost compareable to icy hot, which I like cause it lets me know its working and where I put it.

So thanks for following along! Should be a fun ride.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
You get an Icy Hot sensation from SuperNova? I get nothing like that at all. I've even inadvertenly gotten some on my gonads while rubbing it into my thighs and have had no discomfort at all.

I do feel warmer, but none of the surface heat at all.

OTOH, I'm very fat. Maybe it's different when the goop is rubbed closer to actual muscle.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You get an Icy Hot sensation from SuperNova? I get nothing like that at all. I've even inadvertenly gotten some on my gonads while rubbing it into my thighs and have had no discomfort at all.

I do feel warmer, but none of the surface heat at all.

OTOH, I'm very fat. Maybe it's different when the goop is rubbed closer to actual muscle.
It's not uncomfortable at all, or that pronounced but definitely a warm tingle! This was my first dose so will see if it happens again tomorrow morning before my workout

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not uncomfortable at all, or that pronounced but definitely a warm tingle! This was my first dose so will see if it happens again tomorrow morning before my workout
I exfoliated vigorously with a dry washcloth this afternoon. Went a little overboard. Had a bit of burning after application. Other than that no burning or tingling for me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my ticket for this ride right here!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got the two bottles I ordered today. Didn't wait, slathered it on my fat belly. I concur - it gave me a menthol type of cooling feeling. Icy hot is a good way to describe it. Wasn't at all unpleasant, but I felt it.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I just got the two bottles I ordered today. Didn't wait, slathered it on my fat belly. I concur - it gave me a menthol type of cooling feeling. Icy hot is a good way to describe it. Wasn't at all unpleasant, but I felt it.
I don't like hearing that others are experiencing a different effect than I am.

I FEEL practically nothing different after applying SN. Why would that be when others are feeling an Icy Hot sensation? What's different?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't like hearing that others are experiencing a different effect than I am.

I FEEL practically nothing different after applying SN. Why would that be when others are feeling an Icy Hot sensation? What's different?
Not sure. It is kind of like a menthol feeling. Maybe you aren't sensitive to menthol? Maybe DSade tweaked the beta? That is strange.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updated with starting pic, will have first workout update in a bit! Can really feel the sweat on application spots, crazy!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So had my first work out on this today, very interesting how I could legit feel the sweat/heat on my chest and stomach where I applied. After cardio had sweat spots everywhere I applied, haha. Woke up at 545, applied immediately upon waking and was at the gym lifting at 605. Really easy to apply, smell is definitely not the best but totally understand. Will change the timing of second application a bit but no biggie. So far so good with the first two doses, didn't notice as much of the "icy hot" feeling this time. I am going out of town for a canoe trip with the buddies tomorrow so no updates til Sunday, but will be applying tomorrow morning before we hit the road and Sunday when I return.
Todays workout:
Giant Set:
CG BB Bench 3x15
DB lateral raise 3x10
DB front raise 3x10
Standing bent over row 3x10
Superset:
Wide grip pulldown 3x15
BB Shoulder Press 3x15
Superset:
Skullcrushers 3x10
BB Curl 3x10
Superset:
Rope tricep 3x12
hammer curls 3x12

Finished running a mile on the track, and shot some hoops after with some sprints to the ball thrown in for good measure.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm back! Had a hell of a good time canoeing and camping with 17 buddies. Pretty tired from lack of sleep today but pushing through a tired Monday. I applied Supernova both before the trip Saturday morning and when I got back Sunday late afternoon so still rocking and rolling. I'm noticing the smell a lot less the more I put this on. Applied this morning at 7am and hit the gym at 10:30. Usually get it in before work but needed all the extra sleep I could get today. Definitely notice more sweat where I apply the Supernova than the rest of my body. No water retention for me yet. The scale at our gym is out til next week so won't be able to get my weight, but that's kind of exciting. I'm feeling lean, even after more beers than I'd like to admit on Saturday, haha, so will be cool to see what changes physically this week, then weigh in next Monday No time for Cardio today, but will be getting it in the rest of the week.

BB Bench
5x3
Superset
pullups x incline BB bench 4x6
dip machine3x8
wide grip pulldosn 3x8
shoulder press 3x8
Tbar row 3x8

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm back! Had a hell of a good time canoeing and camping with 17 buddies. Pretty tired from lack of sleep today but pushing through a tired Monday. I applied Supernova both before the trip Saturday morning and when I got back Sunday late afternoon so still rocking and rolling. I'm noticing the smell a lot less the more I put this on. Applied this morning at 7am and hit the gym at 10:30. Usually get it in before work but needed all the extra sleep I could get today. Definitely notice more sweat where I apply the Supernova than the rest of my body. No water retention for me yet. The scale at our gym is out til next week so won't be able to get my weight, but that's kind of exciting. I'm feeling lean, even after more beers than I'd like to admit on Saturday, haha, so will be cool to see what changes physically this week, then weigh in next Monday No time for Cardio today, but will be getting it in the rest of the week.

BB Bench
5x3
Superset
pullups x incline BB bench 4x6
dip machine3x8
wide grip pulldosn 3x8
shoulder press 3x8
Tbar row 3x8
Pretty sure you got the second batch, with diuretics added.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't get my workout in at my usual time this morning due to a storm and my almost 3 year old not digging it, haha. Still applied at 7am and hit the gym at 1030, really liking how you can feel the sweat right where you put it on, freaking awesome. Feeling pretty damn lean for how much I drank on Saturday, lol. Supposed to have softball tonight, but with the storm this morning still not sure. Either way, applying second dose this evening either way, just hopefully before softball! Tomorrow will be abs and some good cardio.

Workout
Squats 4x6
Deads 3x6
calf raises 4xfailure
leg extensions 3x8
leg curls 3x8
leg press 3x8

alternate full incline walk/flat walk one minute a piece 10 mins
BBall for ten mins.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No softball tonight unfortunately :( still did my second dose about an hour ago

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up at 6am today, applied first dose and hit up the gym for some abs and cardio. Did 1.25 miles of running on the track with no stopping. Had a crazy sweat going! Only bad part is my wireless headphones died like .10 miles in so that was a long finish of the run! So it's almost been a week and already got an unsolicited compliment from the wife. I was getting out of the shower and she said "have you lost some weight, you don't look so puffed up" Between that and the veins showing up daily, I can tell this is working to reduce overall bodyfat already, which is awesome. Can't wait to see what the next few weeks hold! Will be applying second dose this evening before mowing the lawn.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone's getting laid.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I was getting out of the shower and she said "have you lost some weight, you don't look so puffed up"
Hmmm... sounds like a backhanded complement. "you don't look so puffed up"? LOL

a LOVING wife would have said, "have you lost some weight? You're looking HOT!"

Like what if a husband asked his wife...

"Have you lost some weight? You don't look quite so much like pig, anymore!"

:run:

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, she meant it as a compliment. I was not "fat" before, just looked more like I'd been bulking so not as lean as I'm looking now

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol, "When's the baby due?"

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All well here so far! Threw on second dose last night before mowing and got a real nice sweat going. Woke up at 545 this morning and got in a leg workout and some good cardio. Really got an awesome sweat going during my run, and got under a 10 minute mile which is awesome since I've really slacked on the cardio until pretty recently. just put on my second dose for the day, and have my fantasy football draft tonight! I'm about one week in here and loving it, looking leaner for sure, excited to weigh myself on Tuesday!

Legpress 4x10
lunges 4x10 each leg
calf press 3xfailure
leg extension 3x12
leg curl 3x12
1 mile straight run, 1/4 mile fast walk.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another day, another good workout! Fantasy draft went pretty well last night as well so here's hoping. Things rolling right along here, easy application and way more used to the smell, not bad at all. No time for cardio today but will be getting a good run in tomorrow.

Superset
BB Incline Bench 4x10 DB incline row 4x10
Superset
Pullups 3x10 DB Bench Press 4x10
Superset
Skullcrushers 3x8 bb curl 3x8
superset
Rope tricep 3x10 Hammer curl 3x8

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does the pec application go on? Observations.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does the pec application go on? Observations.
Goes on really easily. I'll do about a quarter size and do abs. Then about a dime and it gets both pecs. Really easy to apply and don't notice and flaking or anything. I'll have a week update pics in the next day or so

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a pic from just now, started a week ago. Don't know weight but my waist is definitely slimmed down. Feel overall just more tight, and this is after eating/ drinking a ton of water when my first pic was in the am.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Upper abs definitely more pronounced

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Off" day today but went in and did a 9 minute mile run and some ab work. Had a bomb steak for dinner last night celebrating with the wife. Just applied second dose today and have been really shaking a ton but still seems a good deal thicker than when I started. Still getting the tingle and such though so know it's working. Tomorrow heading to a lake with the wife and kiddo, so no workout but will be back in the gym Monday morning

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That little pocket of fat in the pec area around your armpit looks smaller, too.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a great weekend going here. Applied first dose yesterday before hitting up the lake and paddle boating with the wife and kiddo. Came home and applied second dose on the evening and grilled some bacon wrapped chicken. Woke up at 630 am and hit up a great upper body workout. First dose before and got an awesome sweat going. Did HIIT cardio to finish up. Just applied second dose, popped the shirt off and mowed the yard in 90 degree heat, the sweat was unbelievable. When I came back in I was dripping sweat, and it was definitely pronounced on my chest and abs it was crazy. Hoping to weigh in tomorrow morning, but just going on visuals/ feel this is a freaking home run so far

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a great weekend going here. Applied first dose yesterday before hitting up the lake and paddle boating with the wife and kiddo. Came home and applied second dose on the evening and grilled some bacon wrapped chicken. Woke up at 630 am and hit up a great upper body workout. First dose before and got an awesome sweat going. Did HIIT cardio to finish up. Just applied second dose, popped the shirt off and mowed the yard in 90 degree heat, the sweat was unbelievable. When I came back in I was dripping sweat, and it was definitely pronounced on my chest and abs it was crazy. Hoping to weigh in tomorrow morning, but just going on visuals/ feel this is a freaking home run so far
I'm definitely excited to see updates. I've been recommending preworkout application of the Eviscerate series on the muscle to be worked for years, but somehow it never caught on. Hoping people will be able to tell how absolutely potent it is.

It's the little things that get me excited - striations and shoulder separation, that line running between the bicep-tricep.....all the little details seem to make a massive difference overall in appearance.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man, I'm sorry for editing your photos here (and not being good at editing photos) - and the lighting/angle looks a little different, but you can definitely see increased definition I think if you put the photos next to each other. You have lines coming out that weren't visible at all in the first photos and now they're showing up. Great job.

nicksox.resized.jpg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can see a definite reduction in the "wrinkling", cellulite kind of fat deposit on the outside of your pec, for sure.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for doing that! Second pic is not fasted either like the first. Will have two week pics up Friday morning fasted. Hard to see too but the bottom of my belly is flatter as well. Shorts fitting much looser

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
Can't tell if it's the lightning or not, but you look harder overall in the picture on the right..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clavicles are far more pronounced as well, indicating overall fat loss.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I feel harder too, will definitely try for lighting more like the before pic this week too, I took the second during the day so was different than the morning of the first one

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So finally got to weigh myself this morning. Down to 214.5. It's cool as I am noticeably leaner already, more veins, pants looser, etc. and only down 1.5 lbs so I'm sparing muscle which is awesome. Will have two week pics Friday morning, and if this morning is any indication, should be a good one. One thing I'm noticing, no matter how much I shake the bottle now, the SN is coming out thicker more like a pudding than before. It's still spreading easily and I can definitely feel it working so no worries there. Had a leg workout this morning, and applied to my chest, sides and abdomen. Will apply second dose in same places tonight before softball.

Squats 4x6
DL 3x6
Legpress 3x8
leg extension 3x8
leg curl 3x8
Intervals on bike for ten mins. Had a great sweat going on the bike for sure. Will hit up some abs and jogging tomorrow over my lunch break

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've said this in a couple of threads and may have already said this in here - but what I've been doing is to squeeze my dose onto a plastic bag, then pump 2 pumps of hand sanitizer on top of that, then spread it - it spreads much more evenly and is less goopy. Then I let it dry and go back 10-15 minutes later and put 4-5 pumps on the same bag and go over everything I did. The icy hot burn from this is unbelievable. It is an increased burn with the application, and then the it comes on strong again with the second round of sanitizer. It's a cold burn, makes you chilly, haha.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've said this in a couple of threads and may have already said this in here - but what I've been doing is to squeeze my dose onto a plastic bag, then pump 2 pumps of hand sanitizer on top of that, then spread it - it spreads much more evenly and is less goopy. Then I let it dry and go back 10-15 minutes later and put 4-5 pumps on the same bag and go over everything I did. The icy hot burn from this is unbelievable. It is an increased burn with the application, and then the it comes on strong again with the second round of sanitizer. It's a cold burn, makes you chilly, haha.
I assume the hand sanitizer is a simple hydroalcoholic gel? Just don't go too nuts. The benzyl alcohol, along with the penetration enhancers we use, are what speeds up absorption through the dermal matrices and past the dermal vasculature before it has a chance to pick it up abd send it sytemic. Diluting it too much will send more actives into the blood stream instead of keeping it in the area applied.