Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st a little about me...I am 57, 9/16/58 as you can see I will be turning 58 before this log is over-hopefully gainz will be my present. been lifting since age 14 when I played on football and tennis teams in high school. spent just shy of 8 years in the navy and worked out with the seal team on the Eisenhower-they were called udt's back then. on a more recent note 3 months ago I completed a cut where I lost 25lbs, I lost the weight more for my right knee which has no cartilage and for overall health. I was around 15-17% bf then, I now weigh 187 and have no idea what my body fat% is but I am thinking it is pretty low, probably hovering around 10-12%...I work out in my basement gym which I have been working on and adding to for many years---yard sales and auctions are a great resource of equipment, particularly iron which will last forever is I impossible to damage beyond use, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will be dosing twice a day with 2 tbspns of pb. I started yesterday by dosing 1 tab at 4:30pm. I got up this morning and dosed 1 tab, and am getting ready to take another.

didn't workout this morning, I had to help my family in indy who had property damage from tornado. but I got a workout in by shoveling a tri-axle of dirt around the foundation of my son's house and then starting on sawing up a tree that fell in my mom's backyard....

I think this might be placebo but I felt kinda euphoric today and my mood was very good...but this might be from knowing my family was ok....we will see!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will not be dosing halodrol within 6 hours of bedtime!!! I noticed mental alertness and a noticeable boost in energy after dosing 2nd tab.

I really hope this isn't placebo but I am noticing a feeling of euphoria after dosing, I really like this-hope it continues!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
your presence is duly noted!!!

you almost got a demerit for tardiness....:lol:
:lol: i took a shower at noon then had a short nap . Woke up with 62 inbox and a full messages . 41 notifications lol and 17 likes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any big plans? Work outs ? Richard simmons pants ?
Richie and I are working out the details as we speak....:jester:

going to use my tried and true routines, probably add in some different stuff that I find along the way....hopefully will be upping the weight as the halodrol kicksin.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Richie and I are working out the details as we speak....:jester:

going to use my tried and true routines, probably add in some different stuff that I find along the way....hopefully will be upping the weight as the halodrol kicksin.
Haldrol lsd and mesomrph wooohooo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I figured as much...that euphoric feeling I had yesterday must have been placebo, no feelings of being 'ON' felt today....I had a feeling it was too soon to be feeling effects this soon...but I did have a better than usual workout today and mood is very good!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured as much...that euphoric feeling I had yesterday must have been placebo, no feelings of being 'ON' felt today....I had a feeling it was too soon to be feeling effects this soon...but I did have a better than usual workout today and mood is very good!!!
My mood was good as well, and I did notice my pupils were dilated. Like I was "fixed" on my task

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My mood was good as well, and I did notice my pupils were dilated. Like I was "fixed" on my task
I am used to dilated pupils, I just think of it as a flashback to the 70's....:afro:

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Makes me almost wish I wasn't on vacation so I could start.... Actually nah hahaha good stuff so far bruh

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
And you didnt let me know? WTH man? I thought we were tighter than that
Hahah traveling in a Ford Focus with 4 people and suitcases I'd rather have the choice to eat out Oprah with a yeast infection or lick trumps toupe

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 4:

really nothing new to report, other than mood feeling elevated that is the only difference I see, so far!!!

it's my youngest granddaughter's birthday today, so diet went out the window...cake and ice cream:food:

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
DAY 4:

really nothing new to report, other than mood feeling elevated that is the only difference I see, so far!!!

it's my youngest granddaughter's birthday today, so diet went out the window...cake and ice cream:food:
I'm a sucker for birthday cake lol

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
In and subbed finally. And no comment on the above statement.. lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 6:

had another good workout this morning....but no increased strength or change in appetite or libido. also no noticeable change in physique.

on the positive side, no issues to report.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6:

had another good workout this morning....but no increased strength or change in appetite or libido. also no noticeable change in physique.

Step on the scale yet?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 6:

I'll be in to follow.. solid start!

I really wouldn't expect anything by day 6. Most hormones, day 14 is when it shines!

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
DAY 6:

You're not going to have issues. It's Halodrol... And you won't feel anything until day 14-21.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You're not going to have issues. It's Halodrol... And you won't feel anything until day 14-21.
this is a horrible post...how can you predict how someone will react to a product?

4ad for example causes spikes in bp for some, just as an example of possible sides that could happen to any given individual....any time a person is taking a hormonal product the possibility for sides exist.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll be in to follow.. solid start!

I really wouldn't expect anything by day 6. Most hormones, day 14 is when it shines!
I am probably more in tune with my body than most, today is day 7 and I was able to grind out a couple more reps than usual and I notice my body being slightly more 'tighter'.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Step on the scale yet?
sad to say that scale watching has become a borderline obsession, no difference other than the normal fluctuation of 2-3lbs.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
this is a horrible post...how can you predict how someone will react to a product?

4ad for example causes spikes in bp for some, just as an example of possible sides that could happen to any given individual....any time a person is taking a hormonal product the possibility for sides exist.
It's a very mild compound. I've never known someone to have any side effect other than a pimple or two. Including myself. But you took that way too literal. Need to kinda calm down over there boss. Maybe the halo is on for you after all lol. Have fun.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's a very mild compound. I've never known someone to have any side effect other than a pimple or two. Including myself. But you took that way too literal. Need to kinda calm down over there boss. Maybe the halo is on for you after all lol. Have fun.
lol...I did take it too seriously, maybe I am strung a little tight today---thanks for pointing that out!!!!

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
lol...I did take it too seriously, maybe I am strung a little tight today---thanks for pointing that out!!!!
All good. I'm in for the gains. It's about to get fun for ya

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
All good. I'm in for the gains. It's about to get fun for ya
yup and remember us loggers are double dosing halodrol, gaspari was generous enough to send us each 2 boxes to run 2 pills a day--double the gainz!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt is killin it . Any mood changes ?
lol...obviously my aggression is acting up...:amish:....fortunately it was pointed out to me and I will make an effort to keep it in check...I have a business meeting this afternoon and it wouldn't be good to get short with prospective clients....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nothing really new to report, everything is on track-I've upped cals by 100 and will up another 200 starting week 3. I plan to start adding weight to all routines starting week 3 also. my limit is 10lbs, as of now my weight is between 185-187. if I had to guess I would put bf% at 12-15%, I doubt I could get it any lower naturally since I have low testosterone and was taken off trt!!! between having low testosterone and getting ready to turn 58 in September I m actually happy to be where I am natural-of course I expect to see positive physique changes while running halodrol, but it will be difficult to maintain gainz---what I am hoping for is to gain some muscle, then during pct save as much muscle as possible while cutting some additional fat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 9:

should be starting to feel effects soon.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Supplements 6
Anabolics 14
Supplements 16
Post Cycle Therapy 2