Titans Wrath w/Gaspari Halodrol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats right, yet another log from this guy! I have the pleasure of being picked to log the new Halodrol from Gaspari! First I need to thank dougefresh93, danielmoo and Big_Spaz for this opportunity. I Have had some PRs in the last month and a half, but plan on crushing those humanly feats and earning the Titan name. Any and all are invited, and I fully expect to be pushed by my AM family. I will be dropping 2 pills a day for 30 days, and eating a lot, A LOT, but as clean as I possibly can. I am still going to be using my Androcrine to assist with my joints, as in all honesty my shoulders suck at life without it. Im posting my maxes below, and although the numbers arent all huge, theyre a long way from where I started.
Flat bench-325(shoulder cant handle more at that angle....for now)
Incline bench-275
Squat-335
Deadlift-425
Shoulder press-245
Ill send an invite list out a bit later
LETS DO THIS

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
So excited for this log. Glad that we could get you some Halo, let's do it!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all in or you gonna split?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TT is in to check out FT!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
FireTitan bro , I cant wait to see u blast off !!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, day 1 in the books. I put my first dose of Halodrol to a very unusual test. Get there in a minute.
So I took my first beautiful green pill about 25 minutes PWO along with 3 Shred Ultra, nice combo. Wanted to do chest and this is how it broke down. Keep in mind I did 1.5 hours of racquetball prior to starting my shift, fasted and with 3 shred ultra( only about 2 days left of it)
Flat Bench
135x20x2. 185x15. 225x10. 275x6
275x4. 50 pushups
Incline bench
135x20. 185x10. 225x6. 225x4
50 pushups
Dumbell decline bench
75x10. 85x10. 100x4....failure!
Started to do some cable work and
BOOM! We got a house fire! 2 hours of ball busting hard work. But I didnt tire, and felt like a monster yanking the ceiling down. Good times( its a sickness)
Ill post my starting measurements here later tonight!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Right now Im going to split it. Just gotta figure out the best time to take the other. Ideas?
6-8 hours apart is the norm.....I am going to split also, but that's not to say that later on I won't experiment with 2 pre-workout.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6-8 hours apart is the norm.....I am going to split also, but that's not to say that later on I won't experiment with 2 pre-workout.
Cool. I talked to dougefresh93 and he said 1 w/breakfast and 1 with PWO is how hes rocking it.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, day 1 in the books. I put my first dose of Halodrol to a very unusual test. Get there in a minute.
So I took my first beautiful green pill about 25 minutes PWO along with 3 Shred Ultra, nice combo. Wanted to do chest and this is how it broke down. Keep in mind I did 1.5 hours of racquetball prior to starting my shift, fasted and with 3 shred ultra( only about 2 days left of it)
Flat Bench
135x20x2. 185x15. 225x10. 275x6
275x4. 50 pushups
Incline bench
135x20. 185x10. 225x6. 225x4
50 pushups
Dumbell decline bench
75x10. 85x10. 100x4....failure!
Started to do some cable work and
BOOM! We got a house fire! 2 hours of ball busting hard work. But I didnt tire, and felt like a monster yanking the ceiling down. Good times( its a sickness)
Ill post my starting measurements here later tonight!
Please tell me you had a 400# pt you had to take out of a second story apartment :)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Not today my man. No one home. I was hoping for one if the Sorority houses, that was a no go
ladies running out with their panties on fire, you'd love that man!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So as some of you know, I posted some pics on my other log thats coming to a close, and it was rough. I hold a LOT of fat on the front of my torso, and Im slowly shaving it off. But, as far as measurements, here is whereIm starting the Halodrol at
Neck:17"
Forearms:13.5"
Calves:17.25
Thighs:25.5"
Chest:48.5"
Biceps:17.25"
Not too bad of a starting point but Im truly hoping to put some more on my biceps and thighs. Not too worried about my chest size as Im hoping to cut more fat off my frame during this run. Im 219lbs, 38 years old and work a ridiculous schedule, so unfortunately my lifts get cut short at times. I have however promised myself that even when cut short, Im going to train harder than I ever have, push my limits and not quit! I am more than appreciative of positive reinforcement as well as criticism so bring it on. Id like to see some more faces in here so ill call out a few. Starting to wear down a bit though, and I need my sleep for my shoulder blast at 0600!!
@ The Monstar jalfrey BPS R1balla enhanced. I...need...an audience people!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm here for you brother!! Get sum!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meant to throw this in, but I ended the day @ 2800 calories( will increase that a bit) 143 carbs and 248g protein

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this run!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late but in!! Looking to see how it's done man!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id like some The Solution in here too! I like looking at his beautifully cooked goodies!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn right!! Great start to my morning. Had a shoulder day. Woke up at 0530 and dropped 1 Halo and a scoop of 1MR, go time. Only had an hour though.
Light warmup to get the hemoglobin flowing
Dumbell shoulder press
65x20. 75x10. 85x10. 85x8
Dumbell Bent over reverse flyes
45x10. 50x10x2. 35x15
4 sets of face pulls
3 sets of lateral raises
Dumbbell shrugs
65x65. 50x50. 40x40. 85x15. 100x10x2
Barbell shrugs behind the back
135x20. 135x15. 135x10
TIME. Now, this may bother some peeps, but I loved it,but I noticed while doing the reverse flyes, my pupils were damn near blown they were so dilated. I felt likeI could see my Captains thoughts. Me likey! I'll get some cardio in later, either this morning before I sleep or after I wake up before shift. Good times so far hairygrandpa and blueline438 Need you guys in here!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Throwing in here that you may want to add in face pulls to really define that yolk as you shred.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throwing in here that you may want to add in face pulls to really define that yolk as you shred.
They were in the log for the day homie!! Did 4 sets and love them, but I will say I got the idea from you bro!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
They were in the log for the day homie!! Did 4 sets and love them, but I will say I got the idea from you bro!!
I typoed, I meant to put high face pulls, I super set em with my regular face pulls, 6 total sets, 3 of each form. Really burns!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I typoed, I meant to put high face pulls, I super set em with my regular face pulls, 6 total sets, 3 of each form. Really burns!
Consider it done next shoulder day!! This is why I need you in my logs bro!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Skull crushers dips amd pushups for those ridiculous arms