Vegan Clen/t3/ostarine log

Status
Not open for further replies.
1988holloway

1988holloway

Awards
Ok so I am awaiting these goods and attempting a full log and review. I am also going to do this cycle for 8 weeks. I have been weight training for about a year, but have been exercising for 2.5 years.
Here are my physical stats:
6'2h,
220-221.7lbs,
Male 28yrs old
Nutrition stats:
Full vegan diet high carbs, low fat, moderate protein
Around 2,000 less calories daily
Supp history: never tried aas, or pro hormones. I do take ECA stack occasionally.

These are the supplements I will run ( feedback is highly recommended and appreciated, as this is my first go).

Ostarine: 15mg/day
Clen: depending on tolerance about 60-80mcg/day
T3: 50mcg/day

Other supplements: raw fashion vegan protein powder, nutraone creatine formula, nutraone nitric oxide formula, muscle tech BCAA 10:1:1, vitamins, taurine, potassium.

I plan on running Clen for about 2 wks on 2 wks off. On the two weeks off I will use EC stack. T3 will be run throughout the whole 8 week cycle as well as ostarine.

Goal: my main goal here is to bust weight loss plateau I am currently experiencing while keeping muscle. In my opinion I am fairly lean for my weight although I don't know BF%. I will add starting photo this weekend.

I am going to log and report changes in physique measurements and weight. I also am going to log moods, side effects, and opinions. Help along the way is greatly appreciated! Also let me know if I am forgetting anything.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Hope you deal with it better than I and best the luck to you.

1988holloway

1988holloway

Awards
Thanks! I hear mixed things about it. This will be my first time so I hope I didn't waste money, but From taking ECA I didn't react to badly with sides, they were definitely tolerable.Do you think the effects of DNP out way Clen? Have you ever tried EC?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah...no shakes or heart issues...but, nevermind the fact that DNP can literally kill you from hyperthermia...or severe permanent brain damage if you don't quite make it to the point of death. Wouldn't touch that shįt wjth a 10 foot pole.

1988holloway

1988holloway

Awards
So after some research I found that t3 from the vender has been less than optimal. Anyone know if there is a way to tell if the batch is ok? The Clen on the other hand I hear is extremely potent, so I may start off on lower dose. Order has shipped!! I wish I could've gotten blood work done before hand.
Disclaimer: I forgot to add that I am not sponsored this review will be unbiased.

Status
Not open for further replies.