Mesomrph puts hulk into freak mode

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
As you guys know for the next 4 weeks I will be logging APS mesomorph pre-workout we all know it's well-loved in the industry the ingredients are well-rounded half of scoop you'll feel like you're on Mars put yourself on a whole scoop and just going to have to try that yourselfView attachment 139510

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
NurseGray Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 cobri66 dougefresh93

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
First!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In! Love me some Rocket Pop!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
always interested in PWOs :). In for the stim(ulating) madness :D

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Been waiting for this..and I wasn't even invited!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In !

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Is it beta alanine, or bighulksmash 's love that makes me tingle?
BA can't give the kinda tingles that bighulksmash gives

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All I have used for at least 12 weeks on my 3rd tub. Only use 3/4 scoop I workout about 6:00pm and still have trouble going to bed by 11:00pm. Hint drink a scoop and have sex all Friday night!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am in my man. I can't keep up with you, you are everywhere. Excited to see your thoughts on this. You are gonna kill yourself with stains one day though, you know that, right?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get mentioned but not welcomed. Guess I hit a nerve with my stimulant question haha.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
All I have used for at least 12 weeks on my 3rd tub. Only use 3/4 scoop I workout about 6:00pm and still have trouble going to bed by 11:00pm. Hint drink a scoop and have sex all Friday night!!
Eyyyy bro i did 3/4 a scoop and walked 3 miles n had sex twice since 730pm

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I am in my man. I can't keep up with you, you are everywhere. Excited to see your thoughts on this. You are gonna kill yourself with stains one day though, you know that, right?
Welcome as long as your here im happy . I took some shower pics ... lmk if i should post em or nah HIT4ME HIT4ME HIT4ME HIT4ME HIT4ME HIT4ME HIT4ME HIT4ME

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I get mentioned but not welcomed. Guess I hit a nerve with my stimulant question haha.
I been movin for a few since 730 lol im relaxing now .... wanna rub my chocolate salty balls?