Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got my tub of meso around 4:30pm yesterday. it was all I could do to keep from popping it open and mixing me up a energy filled cocktail but I waited until this morning....I got rocket pop, it tasted good and mixed easily in about 8oz water. once I drank it it didn't take long to feel those BA tingles[love dem tingles] within 15 minutes I was wide awake and ready to kill it-but I waited till 30 minutes had elapsed since drinking meso then headed to basement gym... blasted thru workout with energy to spare, but had to cut short because it was time for work....energy was still there till around 10-11 oclock then it started to fade-but no crash. the pump was magnificent, I have been a fan of creatine nitrate for many years-and it did not let me down!!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Found it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will 'ACCEPT' nothing less, lol.

gotta shut down my computer for awhile...we have tornado's passing thru here in Indiana!!!!!!
I know!! Acouple touched down, downtown!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm in for the epicness

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lurkin' up in here!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fortunately the tornado's and bad storms passed by here in terre haute. my mom and my son and his family life in Indianapolis and got some bad weather. my son had some water damage in his basement and my mom had a tree down in her backyard and her power is out.

I got up this morning and drank my scoop of meso then headed for indy to help take care of my family there. my mom is going to stay with my son and his family until she gets power back on. my son and I rented a wet vac and got up the water in his basement then we had a tri-axle of dirt brought in and we built up around the foundation-hard work in the heat and humidity. I brought my chain saw with me and after helping my son we went to my mom's house and started on the tree in her yard-the tree is going to take another day at least, even with the energy from meso I was getting pooped......meso really got put to the test today-I needed all the energy I could muster, lol.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm glad everyone is ok thebigt

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! In on this

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strong start to the log, looking forward to seeing how you enjoy the Meso ride!

Going mix up a scoop right now before LEGS

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Strong start to the log, looking forward to seeing how you enjoy the Meso ride!

Going mix up a scoop right now before LEGS
Just did the same this morning. Half a scoop of tutti frutti. Made heavy squats so nice!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just did the same this morning. Half a scoop of tutti frutti. Made heavy squats so nice!
I can't do heavy squats anymore due to my knee not having any cartilage...but I did mix up a scoop of meso this morning and did arms/chest/shoulders and back....EXTREME energy and pump wasn't far behind...a lot of guys are always talking about meso's energy, but don't talk up the pump...creatine nitrate is my favorite form of nitrate and I get fantastic pumps from it!!!

does APS still sell creatine nitrate as a separate product?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I can't do heavy squats anymore due to my knee not having any cartilage...but I did mix up a scoop of meso this morning and did arms/chest/shoulders and back....EXTREME energy and pump wasn't far behind...a lot of guys are always talking about meso's energy, but don't talk up the pump...creatine nitrate is my favorite form of nitrate and I get fantastic pumps from it!!!

awesomeness T

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

We sure do!

CREATINE_NITRATE_grande.png

http://www.apsnutrition.com/products/creatine-nitrate

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just used meso as a picker upper this morning...today is my youngest granddaughter's birthday so I indulged in cake and ice cream, went down to basement gym awhile ago and just did about 10 minutes of curls and my arms were pumped---gotta love dem carbs, lol.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Maybe I need to try some Meso before I go to work..but I'll probably do twice the amount of work I normally do, and then they'll expect that everyday

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Mesomorph: increasing work productivity around the globe.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I do have a coworker who bought Meso just to use for work..not a gym goer..good worker

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, but whata waste - at least put a pull up bar in your office doorway! ;)
lol...I run a lawn care business. if I put you on a weed eater for 8 hours in the hot sun you won't be needing pull ups!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
woke up this morning at 5am, drank my meso and watched the news until 5:20. went down to basement gym and worked out till almost 6. showered, ate then off to work. the energy boost lasted almost till noon, got a lot done!!!

the energy and motivation from meso is exceptional, and the pump is ridiculous-it lasted at least 4 hours!!!

I am really liking this stuff!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lmao !!!! Put me in coach , im ready to play , today !
lol...I worked in a box factory with a corrugater , very hot in summertime, so I got used to working in heat. if someone wasn't used to being in the heat they suffer a slow death....you wouldn't believe how many young kids haven't made it thru even 1 day this summer, lol. they take off at lunch and never come back-until they want that 4 hour paycheck!!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
lol...I worked in a box factory with a corrugater , very hot in summertime, so I got used to working in heat. if someone wasn't used to being in the heat they suffer a slow death....you wouldn't believe how many young kids haven't made it thru even 1 day this summer, lol. they take off at lunch and never come back-until they want that 4 hour paycheck!!!!
Lmfao !!! Site to see hahaha .keeps ya fresh tho ! Lots o sweat

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lmfao !!! Site to see hahaha .keeps ya fresh tho ! Lots o sweat
makes you have respect for those guys who used a sledgehammer on railroad spikes 8-10 hours a day in the sun and heat...those were some tough guys!!! and they didn't have meso either, lol.....

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
woke up this morning at 5am, drank my meso and watched the news until 5:20. went down to basement gym and worked out till almost 6. showered, ate then off to work. the energy boost lasted almost till noon, got a lot done!!!

the energy and motivation from meso is exceptional, and the pump is ridiculous-it lasted at least 4 hours!!!

I am really liking this stuff!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
makes you have respect for those guys who used a sledgehammer on railroad spikes 8-10 hours a day in the sun and heat...those were some tough guys!!! and they didn't have meso either, lol.....
Wtf did they have the magic elixer :lol:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I could never do that work, i'd never survive..

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Mesomorph continues to shine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol I could never do that work, i'd never survive..
the only way they were able to survive was being born into that situation, their fathers and grandfathers before them did that kind of work and it had to have been passed down in the gene pool, they were taught hard work by the time they could walk....90% of todays men would not last, imo!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph continues to shine.
lol...I kinda feel like a log on meso is redundant, everyone should know by now how kickass meso is....the only reason I could see for not using meso continuously is to rotate pre-workouts to prevent getting burned out on the heavy duty effects of a powerhouse like meso....

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
lol...I kinda feel like a log on meso is redundant, everyone should know by now how kickass meso is....the only reason I could see for not using meso continuously is to rotate pre-workouts to prevent getting burned out on the heavy duty effects of a powerhouse like meso....
Killa work
!!! Meso is good for any occasion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Killa work
!!! Meso is good for any occasion.
lol...meso is so good I want to use it more often than I should, then I would just end up using more and more...stuff is incredible!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd use it 2x a day if i could
I've used 1 scoop everyday since I started this log....no deceasing effect.

trust me I have been very tempted to use twice a day....this stuff is habit forming, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
another great workout this morning, energy was extremely good and pumps were very good....what more can I say-mesomorph just plain kicksass!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nothing but love for the MESOMOPH!!!!

I am looking for sales this weekend, someone tell me where is the cheapest place to buy meso at!!!

going to get more.....

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
another great workout this morning, energy was extremely good and pumps were very good....what more can I say-mesomorph just plain kicksass!!!
Meso always comes through - it lets you do the work you wanna do - you own the weights on Meso!