Evomuse 5000-Supernova Makes the Abs Go Pop

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What up AM peeps! I wanna thank dsade for selecting me to be one of the beta testers for Evomuse Supernova. This is essentially a hybrid topical combining active ingredients of Evomuse's Brite, Eviscerate, and Abliderate. I've used Eviscerate and Abliderate successfully in the past so I'm excited and optimistic that this product will perform as advertised.

I received my Supernova last Thursday and began applying twice daily before loggers were chosen. I also did the oral Brite for 3 days but have dropped it since being chosen. The only other supplements I will be taking during this time are my staples:
Joint support
Fish/flax oils
Protein shake
Vit D3
Multivitamin
Various PWO's

About Me:

I'm 37 years old. Stand 6'2" tall. Weigh in at 223 lbs. I've been training since I was 20. Back then I was 145 on a good day. Tall and gangly. So I've come a long way but now that I'm older it isn't as easy to get lean. Surprise. Surprise. I'm still fairly lean according to the calipers two days ago 13.8%. I figure it might actually be closer to 15% or more. Like a lot folks, I have a stubborn layer of visceral fat over my abs and love handle region which is primarily where I will apply the Supernova. I took before pics yesterday which I will post soon. Pics were taken dry and flat in the morning and after will be done the same. For diet I'm starting with cals at maintenance level( 3200). I will evaluate whether or not to drop cals each Sunday.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before:8-21-16
Front
image.jpeg

Back
image.jpeg

Side
image.jpeg

Day 7
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Day 30
Front
image.jpeg

Back
image.jpeg

Side
image.jpeg

Final pics below the review

Supernova Beta Tester Final Review

First I wanna say thank you again to dsade for the opportunity to log this beta test version of Evomuse Supernova.

Overview of the Log: I ran 2 different versions during this run. The first was the OG formula without added diuretics to combat water retention. After 3 weeks I switched to the upgraded version. I ran these versions of SN solo for 30 some odd days before adding in Brite and a fatburner. I did not follow a strict diet plan. I simply tried to keep my daily calorie intake around maintenance or slightly lower and eat clean foods. I did that pretty consistently with only a handful of exceptions.

Review:

Consistency/Ease of application
5/5 for v1-just like Eviscerate
3/5 for v2-Mine had problems with solidifying and had to be warmed daily to achieve proper consistency. It sounds as if the final retail version may have corrected this issue and most of the other testers didn't have the same issue though a couple did.

Effects/Efficacy:
5/5-Hands down this delivered results! I achieved very pleasing visual results in 47 days with minimal dietary changes. In fact, I rarely ate below maintenance levels yet got leaner:):):). I dropped about 5-6 lbs solo. After adding the diuretic version, Brite, and a farburner I dropped another 10lbs. Final weigh-in was 207 lbs. Final BMI is yet to be determined but will be updated soon.

Value:
5/5
I spent about 30 bucks for a bottle full to the top and loaded with actives. The 2nd bottle (provided by Dsade) was the same as well. It's been 47 days and I still have 1/4 of the OG bottle and 1/2 the v2 bottle. I have been applying quite liberally twice daily to many areas but mainly abs/obliques. The retail version is roughly 10 dollars more I believe but still well worth it IMO for an effective transdermal product with 30 days or more of applications.

Overall:
5/5
A few cons as I was using beta versions, but I'm blown away by the results and also it seems the retail version may have corrected the few negatives I encountered.

Final thoughts: I noticed very good localized fat reduction in my problem areas with clean eating and minimal calorie restriction. I think this supplement is versatile enough for a wide range of body types. I can't wait to run it again with the retail version. Big thank you to all those who followed along and provided much needed input and motivation. Cheers!
Day 47

Attachments

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get a cast of the usual suspects up in here to kick this off:
GNO NewAgeMayan NoAddedHmones Woody MidwestBeast xtyler kboxer7 Lynks8 Danes hairygrandpa vujade halfhuman Volvo140G Rocket3015 yates84 Dma378 smith_69 Hastur booneman77 Misfit28 goodvibes Lucianooo edje007

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brief product description from the Evomuse site. For those that didn't know, now ya know:

Finally, the long awaited targeted topical version of BRITE, combined with the best of Eviscerate AND Abliderate, joins the most innovative product line in the industry.

Supernova will work locally to convert those stubborn white fat cells into a gigantic heat array, rapidly leaning out even the most difficult areas.

a-Eleostearic acid, the main driving force behind the unbelievably successful and most effective, original, phenotype altering formulas of the past decade (BRITE™), is driven into those stubborn areas causing a potent and long lasting leaning effect.

With a molecular weight of just over 278 daltons, a-Eleostearic acid (from Bitter Melon Seed Oil) is the perfect candidate for localized delivery. I have developed a hybrid carrier, combining the effectiveness of the Eviscerate and the water-soluble ingredients with the Abliderate carrier for the more lipophyllic compounds, to form the Perfect Storm of fat annihilation.

Included in the formula will be a boosted Aminophylline content, the very special compound Stearoyl vanillylamide, a potent TRPV1 agonist without the intense burn of Capsaicin. So while the name says SUPERNOVA, the only thing burning will be the fat - up in sweat.

Joining the club will be the sulfated Glucosamine, in order to induce the fat cells in the area to become slightly insulin resistant and less able to fill up their bellies with ugly fatty acids.

Eviscerate SUPERNOVA, in addition to being highly effective in the ab area, will do what few other formulas can pull off - targeting fat everywhere it tries to "hide". Hips/Butt/Thighs, upper arms, dreaded "pec fat", and even that nasty double chin.

Previously, the biggest criticism of topical fat burners is the myth that they only work in the "lean". Let's prove everyone wrong, here.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in bro... :bigok:

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks for labelling your fotos "front, back, and side" for us bro, very helpful.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey cute stuff, you getting skinny? I'm jelly so in only for more nudes, don't let me down ;)
Skinny? Hell no. Lol. But I do want my abs back. They show up great at single digits but that also takes me to -200 lbs. Don't want that bro. I will still partake ifyouknowhatimeanandithinkyoudo.;)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been on this for 4 days now. I'll post up initial observations and thoughts tomorrow to catch up.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
DANG! You sure are starting from a GREAT place. And 37 and "old" don't belong in the same sentence. You can talk about getting old when you hit 50!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DANG! You sure are starting from a GREAT place. And 37 and "old" don't belong in the same sentence. You can talk about getting old when you hit 50!
Hey thanks man and welcome. I'm definitely not old yet but things get tougher each year;).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the invite!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good morning and welcome everyone. Turning into a party now:dance:

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Initial Observations

-Same size and color bottle as other Evomuse topicals. This one is full to the tip top.
-Same dark color and similar consistency to Eviscerate
-Consistency is similar but this stuff is much stickier when applying and has lots of actives which create debris on the skin.
-Smell is not unpleasant to me but can see how many that are sensitive might not like it. I kind of enjoy. Smells mediciny but not overpowering. Pretty much exact same smell as Evisc.
-It is very sticky after application and doesn't spread as smoothly as the other two topicals mainly due to the abundance of actives I suppose. Takes several minutes to dry fully
-Will stain white shirts if not fully dried before dressing. After drying, no worries.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 day Recap

Well I was initially hoping to wake up with a solid 6 pack after the first day or so;). No such luck. Guess I'm gonna have to work in this log. Lol. After 5 days (today begins day 6), my abs are improving. The visceral fat layer feels much "looser" and the fat not as dense. Not noticeable enough for a solid update pic yet but definitely heading in the right direction. Goal is to get slightly visible abs without flexing and hopefully the lower abdominal veins popping again without going into a full on cut. This is pretty optimistic without a big deficit but we shall see:).

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My training is mainly hypertrophy compound movements with lots of dropsets and other intensity/volume tricks. Will do a dedicated ab session for 30 minutes once weekly which I typically only do sporadically when pressed for time. I usually warm up with 5-10 minutes of HIIT before throwing the weights around. I may add 20 minutes of *gasp* cardio at the end of sessions as time allows. Generally I train 4-5 times per week. 5-7 hours total. Rest times are 1-2 minutes no more. Usually 60-75 minutes start to finish in the gym.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In on the second page already... whoa nellie

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another thought...
I had a full ACL rupture 3 years ago. After the graft surgery I recovered quickly and never got out of shape but that leg did atrophy badly. Strength is back and beyond where it was but that left quad unfortunately hasn't looked the same since. It actually has more fat than the other leg and much less definition although the size difference is no longer very noticeable. I may apply this a bit to that area to experiment.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another thought...
I had a full ACL rupture 3 years ago. After the graft surgery I recovered quickly and never got out of shape but that leg did atrophy badly. Strength is back and beyond where it was but that left quad unfortunately hasn't looked the same since. It actually has more fat than the other leg and much less definition although the size difference is no longer very noticeable. I may apply this a bit to that area to experiment.
Another technique that I've heard can really help with increased bloodflow and eventually definition is to do extremely high rep leg press work (like 100+ reps with next to no weight) daily. The object is to improve overall bloodflow to that area which should help to shuttle some of the fat away as it breaks down.

Could be worth trying and seeing if it helps even things out a bit over a few months

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another technique that I've heard can really help with increased bloodflow and eventually definition is to do extremely high rep leg press work (like 100+ reps with next to no weight) daily. The object is to improve overall bloodflow to that area which should help to shuttle some of the fat away as it breaks down.

Could be worth trying and seeing if it helps even things out a bit over a few months
That's a novel idea and something I haven't tried yet. Thanks bro. I'll def give it a go.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Initial Observations

-Same size and color bottle as other Evomuse topicals. This one is full to the tip top.
-Consistency is similar but this stuff is much stickier when applying and has lots of actives which create debris on the skin.
-Smell is not unpleasant to me but can see how many that are sensitive might not like it. I kind of enjoy. Smells mediciny but not overpowering. Pretty much exact same smell as Evisc.
-It is very sticky after application and doesn't spread as smoothly as the other two topicals mainly due to the abundance of actives I suppose. Takes several minutes to dry fully
-Will stain white shirts if not fully dried before dressing. After drying, no worries.

That's my experience as well. What are you doing during the several minutes it takes to dry? I feel awkward and bored standing around the bathroom naked for 5 to 7 minutes.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's my experience as well. What are you doing during the several minutes it takes to dry? I feel awkward and bored standing around the bathroom naked for 5 to 7 minutes.
Chase the wife of course. If she's not home then I juggle ogle myself in the mirror. Lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chase the wife of course. If she's not home then I juggle ogle myself in the mirror. Lol
juggle ogle? this sounds sexy

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Initial Observations

Couple more things I forgot to note:

Absolutely no burning with this at all(as advertised). And also, I haven't really noticed any increased warmth or sweating that some have noticed but then again I'm always hot and this time of year. If the AC ain't on 65 I ain't a happy camper. Lol

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
In! Have you noticed any water retention that some others have?