Habajaba's first drone strike w/BPS Epidrone

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Hey all! This is my first official log. I hope you all enjoy the ride and I can find a way to entertain you all in the process ;-).

Thanks to BPS and FireTitan for generously selecting me to log the brand spankin' new Epidrone! Along with the bottle from BPS, I've purchased a second bottle and some Endosurge Turbo for PCT. I'll be running the full 2 month cycle if all goes well. I'm also currently running MST Shred Ultra, which I just started today. I will probably continue with Shred, along with some sort of on cycle support and maybe add some other goodies once the first bottle of Epidrone is gone. I'll continue using MaxREPS, BronkAid and caffeine as my PWO in order to keep a consistent baseline.

A little about me... I'm 36, 6'2", 219lb. The goal is to continue leaning out but retain (or even add) to my recent gains. Ideally I'd like to be at 200-205 and fit into some size 33 shorts I have sitting here waiting for me :). Long story short, I'm down from 275lb at my peak and I'm in the best shape I've ever been in my life. That said, I'm a hard gainer if we're talking muscle or an easy gainer if we're talking fat ;-). So I'm always looking for ways to keep the body fat in check. I've never run Epi-Andro, any sort of prohormones, or the like. The closest thing I've ever used is Ultimate T and I had some pretty solid results from 3 different rounds of it.

Unlike many of you, I work out at home. I'm a software/business consultant with a home office. My schedule varies as I fit in various clients/projects throughout my day. Therefore, I prefer the flexibility of working out when I can fit it in and cut out the drive time to a gym. I've been doing P90 which alternates circuit strength and cardio, 6 days a week. While the program can be a little weak in spots, I up the ante by maxing out weights, adding my own rounds, and pushing myself extremely hard in the cardio. I also like that the workouts aren't overly long, so it's easier to fit into my schedule. With my additions, the weight days are usually around 1000 cals burned and cardio is more in the 400 range. I've seen significant fat loss and strength gains in the past year. Because I have a solid baseline, I should have a pretty easy time determining exactly what effects I get from Epidrone.

Guess that's it for now. I'll hop back in here once I get the goods and let you all know when I'll be starting.

Edit - Add 4 week review

Epidrone Final Review (for the sponsored portion)
Faster recovery (5/5)
I had a couple back/neck tweaks and a wrist tweak this month. In the past, the back tweaks would typically progress into a full on spasm, requiring steroid injections to shut them down. On Epidrone, they didn't get as bad and I was able to keep going without missing a workout, despite a little pain.

Increase in strength (5/5)
Slow and steady. I was upping weights and reps on a regular basis. Even on days when I felt weak, I still hit my numbers rather than dropping down in weight.

Body comp (noticeable fat loss or increase in muscle mass) (5/5)
Very noticeable recomp in such a short period of time. Overall, I'm down from 215.4 to 210.8 as of today. Clearly I gained some muscle, so I was able to drop quite a bit of bodyfat in just a month.

Endurance (5/5)
Recovery during breaks on both cardio and lift days is totally rediculous. I'm going longer and harder than ever and I kind of even enjoy cardio now. I do the exact same workouts which makes this easy to measure. According to my band, my overall HR has dropped and drops faster during breaks as well.

Mood (2/5)
I feel a little better, but nothing major. To be honest, I've been a bit of a bear for 6 months+. Not sure what the root cause is, possibly low T?

Libido (1/5)
I've been in the gutter here for a while now. Could be low T again? Regardless, I can't expect a noticeable increase from Epidrone if it's already kind of flat lined. Felt a minor increase, but not overly noticeable.

Overall, I simply cannot believe how well Epidrone worked for me. I'm stronger and leaner than ever. And I'm performing better, at a faster pace. I highly... HIGHLY recommend anyone considering this or Epi-Andro in general, to give Epidrone a shot. I believe the unique combo of both Epi's in Epidrone was a big cause of my improved performance in such a short time! That said, after a month I feel like I'm just hitting full speed. So definitely grab 2 bottles to get the most out of it. These results have me eyeing other BPS products to see what else I can work in. Definitely a legit company with solid products!

Here's my progress photos for the month -
View attachment 140708
View attachment 140709
View attachment 140710

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I can feel the love! Apparently I draw fire lovers :)

Hey BPS, will this enhance my beard into a full on CrossFit beard as well? Fingers crossed...

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Agh! I totally forgot one of the most important things about this log. I've been on muscle relaxers and an anti-inflammatory for a couple years now due to neck and low back injuries in a car accident. I am hoping to actually ween off one or both of these nasty prescriptions if Epidrone works as I hope.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks guys. I can feel the love! Apparently I draw fire lovers :)

Hey BPS, will this enhance my beard into a full on CrossFit beard as well? Fingers crossed...
Potentially. You'll just have to let me know what you experience.
Agh! I totally forgot one of the most important things about this log. I've been on muscle relaxers and an anti-inflammatory for a couple years now due to neck and low back injuries in a car accident. I am hoping to actually ween off one or both of these nasty prescriptions if Epidrone works as I hope.
Thank you for the heads up. Be safe.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Following for sure, can't wait to see Epidrone in action.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Subbbbbbed for some major strength gains brother !

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Potentially. You'll just have to let me know what you experience.
I just figured that was your secret weapon for epic beardedness...

Thank you for the heads up. Be safe.
Always, brother! I have been dealing with this for 4 1/2 years now. It's pretty in check at the moment. In the past year, the spasms are less frequent as I continue to get stronger and more fit. I'll be having an epidural injection in a few weeks followed with a meeting with a neurosurgeon. That said, my docs agree that I'm only helping the situation with my training. I hate being on an NSAID because of the potential side effects. Basically, I'm hoping the Epidrone will have a similar anti-inflammatory effect as the scripts the doc gives. If I'm feeling good, I'll start to wean off one at a time and see what happens. I'm not stupid, so worst case, I resume the scripts and all is well. And I still get all the gainz! :)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Just be aware Epi is dry so if you worry about antiinflammatory effects grab some fish oil and/or joint supps.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the thought. The issues I have are related to loose ligaments in my neck from the whiplash and some disc damage in my low back. Fish oil is my friend :). I could add cissus or something else I guess if it becomes an issue. I've never used anything besides fish oil and super cissus. Any other recommendations are welcome! Guess we'll find out once I get going...

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
You can try running Laxo for joints as well. But that's not the only thing it's good for.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Just be aware Epi is dry so if you worry about antiinflammatory effects grab some fish oil and/or joint supps.
Epidrone itself gives dry results but the epi in epidrone is epicatechin which in itself has anti inflammatory properties, you may be talking about epistane??

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Epidrone itself gives dry results but the epi in epidrone is epicatechin which in itself has anti inflammatory properties, you may be talking about epistane??
The epi andro in epi drone is what he's referring to brother, DHT based andro so it's dry as well

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im with lifted67 on this. The addition of laxo, i.e. Androcrine would greatly assist with the joints. Im 38 with the joints of corpse and it does wonders for me.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff. I'm not as old as you FireTitan, so I'm not falling apart as bad as you. But it seems like a good suggestion nonetheless. :)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff. I'm not as old as you FireTitan, so I'm not falling apart as bad as you. But it seems like a good suggestion nonetheless. :)
That Sir, was hurtful. I am actually going to go and lay down on the bed, turn off the lights and stare at the ceiling while Listening to a 90s mixtape. Might even shed a tear.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha! I'm sorry bro, couldn't resist. But 90s mixtapes are my jam.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That Sir, was hurtful. I am actually going to go and lay down on the bed, turn off the lights and stare at the ceiling while Listening to a 90s mixtape. Might even shed a tear.

KML!!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Love the speaking parts in between verses in all good 90s r&b. "hey girl.... I'm sorry I hurt you... you know I didn't mean it baby..."

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
This mofo is ruthless!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
up
we want the photos, before and after! :D
Hrm... I have no shame... So why not, eh? I'll see what I can do about this request once the magical package hits my mailbox.

This mofo is ruthless!
One of my favorite movies of all time! I'm not sure how many times I told my family "don't nobody go in there for about 35... 45 minutes"

Yeah, Im still not quite over it.
"Although we've come to the end of the road
Still I can't let you go
It's unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you"

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Also, thank you gentlemen for helping me hit 100 posts. Now I can use links like a big boy!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hrm... I have no shame... So why not, eh? I'll see what I can do about this request once the magical package hits my mailbox.

One of my favorite movies of all time! I'm not sure how many times I told my family "don't nobody go in there for about 35... 45 minutes"

"Although we've come to the end of the road
Still I can't let you go
It's unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you"
Awesome song! Still can't believe they didnt let me in the group though.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, thank you gentlemen for helping me hit 100 posts. Now I can use links like a big boy!
Wow. I get you Epidrone AND 100 posts, and yet you run my age into the ground. No appreciation. But you did "sing" Boyz 2 Men to me, so we're good

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I get you Epidrone AND 100 posts, and yet you run my age into the ground. No appreciation. But you did "sing" Boyz 2 Men to me, so we're good
It's ok Titan , embrace your age, there's Androcrine for those old hinges of yours and sustain alpha to help bring the T levels back up to the levels of the young guys like me and habajaba hahah

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's ok Titan , embrace your age, there's Androcrine for those old hinges of yours and sustain alpha to help bring the T levels back up to the levels of the young guys like me and habajaba hahah
Thats it, Im off the grid and Im not talking to either of you for 15 minutes!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha you know it's all jokes brother !
Your 15 minutes is up! I know brother, I know. Its all good. The way I see it, I dont look anywhere NEAR 38 like Insee so many others do. Ill be 39 in October and people still think Im in my mid to late 20s. Even being bald. Plus I see it like this habajaba, at my "age" Ive probably already lifted what your aiming for. Lmbfoabho
(Laughing my big fat old ass bald head off) love you.... Mean it

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Your 15 minutes is up! I know brother, I know. Its all good. The way I see it, I dont look anywhere NEAR 38 like Insee so many others do. Ill be 39 in October and people still think Im in my mid to late 20s. Even being bald. Plus I see it like this habajaba, at my "age" Ive probably already lifted what your aiming for. Lmbfoabho
(Laughing my big fat old ass bald head off) love you.... Mean it
Gotta give you credit where credit is due, bro. You speak truth....

That said, I'm a CTO/software developer and you're a fireman. We are working off very different measuring sticks. You surely have me beat but no matter what I still look cut compared to my surroundings. :)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta give you credit where credit is due, bro. You speak truth....

That said, I'm a CTO/software developer and you're a fireman. We are working off very different measuring sticks. You surely have me beat but no matter what I still look cut compared to my surroundings. :)
Youre beast mode in my book brother! As long as we can pick at each other, we'll continue to push each other, and thats what we're here for. As far as cuts go, if you have one, youre smoking me. The only cuts I have are either A-paper cuts or B-scars. But I WILL get there!! And to be honest, tons of muscle and being a firefighter, dont sit to well. The more muscle you have, the more oxygen you need, and when you fight fire, you only have the air thats in your Airpack, so should I really want more of what drains that bottle full of my lifeline? Probably not. But its a sickness.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Youre beast mode in my book brother! As long as we can pick at each other, we'll continue to push each other, and thats what we're here for. As far as cuts go, if you have one, youre smoking me. The only cuts I have are either A-paper cuts or B-scars. But I WILL get there!! And to be honest, tons of muscle and being a firefighter, dont sit to well. The more muscle you have, the more oxygen you need, and when you fight fire, you only have the air thats in your Airpack, so should I really want more of what drains that bottle full of my lifeline? Probably not. But its a sickness.
Good stuff bro. I didn't think about air... Was just thinking about carrying all that equipment and heavy suits. Gotta be a badass to be willing to do what you do. Much respect there... And when I say cut... It's all relative, right? :) Still thinking how embarrassing the before pic will be for this log. Maybe I'll keep it and post both at the end!

I just saw this on a facebook ad... Since they know more about me than I do, maybe I should be concerned this is being marketed to me.
dying men dark.jpg

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff bro. I didn't think about air... Was just thinking about carrying all that equipment and heavy suits. Gotta be a badass to be willing to do what you do. Much respect there... And when I say cut... It's all relative, right? :) Still thinking how embarrassing the before pic will be for this log. Maybe I'll keep it and post both at the end!

I just saw this on a facebook ad... Since they know more about me than I do, maybe I should be concerned this is being marketed to me. View attachment 139504
I appreciate it. I wasnt going to put any before pics on my next log, but maybe I will, because I KNOW itll be embarrassing when I look at the logs of my boys lifted67 and Alpha1agreda. Theyll probably lose confidence in me. But sometimes, knowing that others have seen where you WERE, drives you to make them long to see what you ARE!! Remember, Im older, therefore wiser. I think?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate it. I wasnt going to put any before pics on my next log, but maybe I will, because I KNOW itll be embarrassing when I look at the logs of my boys lifted67 and Alpha1agreda. Theyll probably lose confidence in me. But sometimes, knowing that others have seen where you WERE, drives you to make them long to see what you ARE!! Remember, Im older, therefore wiser. I think?
Hahahahah bro lose confidence ? I'd post a pic of where I started but I don't wanna hijack the thread , trust me it was worse then you could imagine . And again I promise my mirror takes fake pictures lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahahahah bro lose confidence ? I'd post a pic of where I started but I don't wanna hijack the thread , trust me it was worse then you could imagine . And again I promise my mirror takes fake pictures lol
Well for habajaba, I might actually suck it ip and post one, just so he will and feel good about it. All negatively aimed judgment should be sent by PM only! Lol.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
OK peeps... I just got the shipping notice from BPS. Hopefully have the goods by Monday or Tuesday! Already have all my support supps and I'm ready to knock the crap out of my body for the next 8 weeks. Let's do this! "Before" photo on deck for the day my shipment drops.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Woot woot !! This will be a fun drone strike hahaha

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK peeps... I just got the shipping notice from BPS. Hopefully have the goods by Monday or Tuesday! Already have all my support supps and I'm ready to knock the crap out of my body for the next 8 weeks. Let's do this! "Before" photo on deck for the day my shipment drops.
Im fasting until I see pics!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
So I was planning on using Cycle Assist during and Endosurge Turbo as a PCT. Just saw another thread mention a full on SERM for PCT. As someone who's never run a pro hormone before, any thoughts, guys? Should I limit myself to two 4 week runs instead of one 8 week? Or should I wait and see if i have any negative effects before getting concerned? How serious is the suppression of epi andro? I kinda thought this was a pretty mild intro but wanna make sure I'm smart here. I don't want to get man boobs out of this deal. :)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
So I was planning on using Cycle Assist during and Endosurge Turbo as a PCT. Just saw another thread mention a full on SERM for PCT. As someone who's never run a pro hormone before, any thoughts, guys? Should I limit myself to two 4 week runs instead of one 8 week? Or should I wait and see if i have any negative effects before getting concerned? How serious is the suppression of epi andro? I kinda thought this was a pretty mild intro but wanna make sure I'm smart here. I don't want to get man boobs out of this deal. :)
Definitely 6-8 weeks for the cycle as the andros really start to kick in week 3-4 . Epiandro is dry so no real risk of gyno and in my opinion as mild as it is an Otc pct and a natty test booster should be fine. Sustain Alpha and Alphamax xt worked great on my last pct, but if you got any concerns there's no reason not to run nolva or clomid in the pct! Just enjoy the run bro!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Alpha's right about epi being dry (low risk of E sides)and wanting to do a full 8 week run. Personally I would do a SERM after a hormonal cycle just to ensure E doesn't kick up and T returns to normal. I'm sure a thorough otc PCT (Trojan or Sup3r PCT) will do a lot in your favor but I like to err on the side of caution.