Kickstart7 gets BULKED UP with LG Sciences!!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So I've been chosen to log the bulking andro kit by LG Sciences which I will start tomorrow!
First off I'd like to thank all of them from the selection the speedy shipping and extravagant packaging! There's a perfect chart set up that explains how to take each product that comes in the kit!
Another cool part about the packaging is that it comes with an workout drawn up for someone who can decide what they want to do! Personally I will go with Layne Nortons phat program. It's my go to bulking program! I always tweak it of course!
Tomorrow I will post before pictures but for now here are my stats!

Height: 6'0
Weight: 195
Target weight : 205 (which should be very reachable! )
I'm also looking to add 15-20 pounds on all my 3-5 rep Maxes!

If you have any question or there's anything I miss please post! I will post daily and give an unbiased opinion. LETS GET HUGE

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Nutrition and picture as well as my first lift tomorrow! Will be heavy upper body!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
In!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for the log!

Looking forward to your experiences with the Bulk Stack!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Whoop Whoop. In for the gains!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
First day : I've taken all recommends doses with food! I'm trying to get 5000 cals / 500 carbs / 210 grams of protein on lifting and non lifting days! It's basic and I will be eating somewhat dirty but it works!
Today was day one of the PHAT program! It was a heavy upper body day in which I hit back, chest, bis, tris, and forearms all within the 3 set 3-5 range and for bis and tris 6-8 reps! I modified it slightly bc my body was too use to some of the workouts .

Notables: only day 1 and I hit 275 on barbell bench 8 times. Haven't hit it that many times in almost a year exactly since late in my lgd cycle: placebo maybe? Extra energy and crazy pump that has stayed since the lift are noticeable. Please let me know if formation of paragraphs is weird and if my pics don't show up. The app has been giving me trouble.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ima have to pick my calories up after reading yours lol , as far as the eating slightly dirty I'm with you 100% most of my bulks include a good amount of foods like that ! Lol

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Excellent stuff!!! Can't wait to see what you think!!!!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Ima have to pick my calories up after reading yours lol , as far as the eating slightly dirty I'm with you 100% most of my bulks include a good amount of foods like that ! Lol
It's hard to keep up with but rice is my best friend 3 times a day Like I put in the original logging thread pizza will be a good friend of mine.

Loved the pumps though. It hasn't kicked in yet obviously with gains but I'm still feeling that "on" pump feeling. I've convinced my friend to try it as well so he's trying to order in by next Monday

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Excellent stuff!!! Can't wait to see what you think!!!!
Same! I'm excited to see the change in my chest and shoulders! Obviously my whole body but those areas have lacked lately!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Looking forward to following along!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to keep up with but rice is my best friend 3 times a day
My wife is asian, so we almost always have a rice cooker going, exclusively Jasmine rice :).

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife is asian, so we almost always have a rice cooker going, exclusively Jasmine rice :).
That's actually my favorite type of rice, even though I'm from Louisiana and we should only be sticking to normal long grain rice. But Jasmine is nice and fluffy and goes with just about EVERYTHING, cajun or otherwise :D

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Jasmine is my favorite rice. I HATE brown rice with a passion...and it hates me

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Geez. Lol I am so outnumbered. My friends and parents always hating on brown rice and now on am too.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Day 2:

Weight is up 1 pound 196.

Nutrition: I hit all goals! Although like I said it was a little dirty in feeling bigger but not bloated which is a good sign !

Lift: I did day two of the PHAT program . Heavy lower body modified slightly to my liking :)

Squat 3-5 rep range went up 10 pounds since last week! My energy was through the roof though and pump has lasted from yesterday and lower body today! Not just that hour after you lift pump but that 24/7 "on" pump :)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2:

Weight is up 1 pound 196.

Nutrition: I hit all goals! Although like I said it was a little dirty in feeling bigger but not bloated which is a good sign !

Lift: I did day two of the PHAT program . Heavy lower body modified slightly to my liking :)

Squat 3-5 rep range went up 10 pounds since last week! My energy was through the roof though and pump has lasted from yesterday and lower body today! Not just that hour after you lift pump but that 24/7 "on" pump :)
Niiiiiice!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
5k calories? Craziness. Let the gains begin!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Nice work so far! Gains train has headed out of the station.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thanks guys! I'm excited to try it. Could be my go to if it throws 8 pounds on me after pct and all is said and done!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
With the 5k cals daily I don't doubt it bro! I'm sure this would be better ran at 6-8 weeks thou to be honest

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid start bro, I'm in to follow!!!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Day 3:

Weight was up 2 pounds at 197 from 195. This is great bc usually I fluctuate a lot and this is a steady weight for me !

I achieved all nutrition goals. It was hard but I got it! Lol it's getting easier as I get in routine.

For yesterday's workout I did hypertrophy back and chest. My highlight for yesterday was adding 10 pounds onto my bench for 3 reps and 15 on my incline bench. Keep in mind these were explosive fast 3 reps. Only 70% of my max. But I went up to what now Feels like 70% :)

My pump was insane! That's one thing I've noticed off the bat with this kit! And the pump lasts!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Day 3:

Weight was up 2 pounds at 197 from 195. This is great bc usually I fluctuate a lot and this is a steady weight for me !

I achieved all nutrition goals. It was hard but I got it! Lol it's getting easier as I get in routine.

For yesterday's workout I did hypertrophy back and chest. My highlight for yesterday was adding 10 pounds onto my bench for 3 reps and 15 on my incline bench. Keep in mind these were explosive fast 3 reps. Only 70% of my max. But I went up to what now Feels like 70% :)

My pump was insane! That's one thing I've noticed off the bat with this kit! And the pump lasts!
Hellz to the yeah

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Will be updating! Had a crazy incident at the college I'm employed at . I have been able to work out tho :)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Ok so after a week on the bulking kit I'm up 5 pounds, from 195-200 :)))

Yes some is water weight but all my main lifts have gone up atleast 15 pounds on my 3-5 rep max and pounds at the least on 1RM. This is CRAZY to me! I can easily compare this to my halo cycle and also my lgd cycle. So far this kit is better than both and has been great to me.

I look bulked up, and my shirts are fitting tighter. Appetite is up, and hopefully stays up for the whole cycle! I've reached my 5000 calorie, 500 carb, and 200 protein intake every day I've been off. It has been rough lately with the situation at the college I'm
Employed at but I've had time to at least lift. So far this kit has 5 stars, let's hope it doesn't fail me throughout.

Will update my back/arm day tomorrow! It will be hypertrophy

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Also note: have not had many supplements exogenous or natty that have kicked this fast. I know that I may be getting ahead of myself but I'm feeling it.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so after a week on the bulking kit I'm up 5 pounds, from 195-200 :)))

Yes some is water weight but all my main lifts have gone up atleast 15 pounds on my 3-5 rep max and pounds at the least on 1RM. This is CRAZY to me! I can easily compare this to my halo cycle and also my lgd cycle. So far this kit is better than both and has been great to me.

I look bulked up, and my shirts are fitting tighter. Appetite is up, and hopefully stays up for the whole cycle! I've reached my 5000 calorie, 500 carb, and 200 protein intake every day I've been off. It has been rough lately with the situation at the college I'm
Employed at but I've had time to at least lift. So far this kit has 5 stars, let's hope it doesn't fail me throughout.

Will update my back/arm day tomorrow! It will be hypertrophy
Also note: have not had many supplements exogenous or natty that have kicked this fast. I know that I may be getting ahead of myself but I'm feeling it.
Nice to know!! Sounds like you're well on your way to gainzville

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Up 5 pounds. Awesome!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome start. I find it ever so much impressive when someone sticks during times not so favorable, where it would b so much easier to just say f it. Great job bro

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Things are already off to a great start. Already noticing those gainz!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thanks guys!!

A week and a day in (I believe)

Weight: 201: up 1 pound!

Today was a heavy upper body day!
I felt amazing and energetic as energetic with no coffee or monster today !

I added another 10 pounds to my 3-5 rep range for barbell bench press . I didn't think this was possible! My lifting partner is on to me ! Lol
I feel like an alpha male / animal in the weight room. I try not to be douche bag or tool bag about it but it's hard not to get hyped when I see the wait go up! I'm hoping I don't stall out bc I'm going strength faster than I ever have. It honestly feels like my 3rd week on DMZ at 30 mg before I bumped to 45 mg. I know my body and nervous system can only take so much but I'm hoping I can still make realistic progress! All signs point to success on this one! Cycle has already been well worth what they have given me :)
Let's keep gettin it!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys!!

I added another 10 pounds to my 3-5 rep range for barbell bench press . I didn't think this was possible! My lifting partner is on to me ! Lol
I feel like an alpha male / animal in the weight room. I try not to be douche bag or tool bag about it but it's hard not to get hyped when I see the wait go up! I'm hoping I don't stall out bc I'm going strength faster than I ever have. It honestly feels like my 3rd week on DMZ at 30 mg before I bumped to 45 mg. I know my body and nervous system can only take so much but I'm hoping I can still make realistic progress! All signs point to success on this one! Cycle has already been well worth what they have given me :)
Let's keep gettin it!
Good signs broheim!! Keep diggin

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Looking great so far!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Damn, man, I hope you keep noticing these strength increases. That's insane.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Thanks guys!!

Let's keep gettin it!
Damn!!!!! Keep it up

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
A week and 3 days in:

I executed a heavy leg day and heavy shoulder and back day , and guess what? Went up atleast 10 pounds on all 3-5 rep maxes. Surprised right?
This stuff has got me locked in everyday! No signs of any libido loss at all!
Also I'd like to note that I'll post a lot of comparison pictures! For some reason the ones I thought I posted won't show on the app.

But in all, so far it's really going above and beyond what I thought!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
The last 3 days I only lifted Friday! I did hypertrophy arms which were my favorite!

I've met all nutritional intakes and my weight is now up to 210 which is a ridiculous amount of weight put on since the start!

Shirts are fitting tighter and libido is still solid:) will update on any big strength gains when I do my heady days again!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Awesome gains have been made so far. Excellent progress!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Ok guys! Since last time I've gained one pound! The amazing part is that I have not lost a single pound and my weight is not fluctuating like normal!

These compounds are legit and could do some serious muscle building , especially at higher doses in my opinion!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Ok guys! Since last time I've gained one pound! The amazing part is that I have not lost a single pound and my weight is not fluctuating like normal!

These compounds are legit and could do some serious muscle building , especially at higher doses in my opinion!
Hellz to the yeah!!!!!!!!!!!