Alpha and his Legal Gear bulk kit!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What's up ladies and gentleman ? For those who don't know me I'll give a little info about my self. Been working out going hard for 4 years now I'm about 5'9 199.8lbs this morning. I workout mostly around 8 rep range and always follow some type of structured protocol. Diet will be 350P 250C 100F so i will be going for a lean bulk. I try to meal prep every 4 days
Carbs: 30g post workout dextrose, oatmeal for breakfast, rice and mixed veg for lunch and 2nd lunch , just mixed veg for dinner (sometimes veggie pasta for lunch)
Protein: post workout 50g protein shake, egg whites for breakfast, 3 meals 10 oz chicken, before bed shake.
Fats: flax seeds, feta cheese.
I'll post training daily more then likely, I'll warn you thou I'm starting classes tomorrow night so my days will be: 4-7am training 745-530pm work 630-930 class Monday-Thursday and I'm in the process of moving so it'll be tough but I promise minimum 4 times a week.
Goals: lean bulk maybe get to 205 but leaner would be dope.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471822152.883892.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471822164.701355.jpg
packaging is awesome. dose is much lower then my last run but I'm trusting LG with they're protocol! Also I think it's awesome it comes with a generic workout plan and diet plan , I'll look more into it and see if I'll follow it but still appreciate it.
It was my birthday yesterday and I ate a crap ton of cake, burgers, and pancakes so I'm ashamed of this picture and I left the soda in there to show you guys what a fat ass I've been this weekend lol not that I'm complaining but I'm gunna put lg to the test! Haha
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471822796.507443.jpg

Im definitely interested in the "M1Dandro" which is 5 andro 2 other things and resverateol . And obviously huge shout out to the LG boys for the opportunity I appreciate it and hope you guys all enjoy !
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471822853.364470.jpg

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Heck of a start, I'll have to add more to mine tomorrow!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
In!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Heck of a start, I'll have to add more to mine tomorrow!
Haha thanks man looking forward to following your log as well brother!

Welcome to the freak show!
This guy Sparkss rocks too Alpha!!
You know I needed my boy Titan in here ! I may need to do a role call tomorrow for some of the other guys haha
Welcome as well good sir!

Everyone following feel free to make suggestions and ask any questions or make requests !
P.s. Bonus points for cheat meal suggestions
P.p.s. Bonus bonus points if they include pictures haha!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys day one morning caps down the drain. Leg day at 0530 about an hour of training with the intensity turned up. Weight first thing in the am after emptying the tank 199.8 exactly.
The workout:
Squats
45x5 135x5 warmups
225x5 275x5 315x5 245x5 225x5
Leg press (platesXreps)
10x5 12x5 14x5 12x8 10x10+8x10+6x10(dropset)
Leg extensions
150x10 3 sets
Lying leg curls
130x10 3 sets
Calf
4 sets of 10 reps
Not too much work but tried keeping the intensity up and used the blood flow restriction bands for the second half of the workout
Post workout
30g dextrose - Gatorade
50g protein - shake
10g fat -2 tbsp flax seeds
Ready for a long ass day

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys day one morning caps down the drain. Leg day at 0530 about an hour of training with the intensity turned up. Weight first thing in the am after emptying the tank 199.8 exactly.
The workout:
Squats
45x5 135x5 warmups
225x5 275x5 315x5 245x5 225x5
Leg press (platesXreps)
10x5 12x5 14x5 12x8 10x10+8x10+6x10(dropset)
Leg extensions
150x10 3 sets
Lying leg curls
130x10 3 sets
Calf
4 sets of 10 reps
Not too much work but tried keeping the intensity up and used the blood flow restriction bands for the second half of the workout
Post workout
30g dextrose - Gatorade
50g protein - shake
10g fat -2 tbsp flax seeds
Ready for a long ass day
Good start broheim!! And Ill take the first bonus points!! Remember the burgers with the "secret ingredient "?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Good start broheim!! And Ill take the first bonus points!! Remember the burgers with the "secret ingredient "?
thank you brother, trust me those are sill top of the list , just haven't made anything recently been going out for the cheats and my grocery store hasn't had bison in a little bit but probably this weekend there will be some bison cheezits going down !

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you brother, trust me those are sill top of the list , just haven't made anything recently been going out for the cheats and my grocery store hasn't had bison in a little bit but probably this weekend there will be some bison cheezits going down !
Sh1t!! Im excited for you!!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for getting this log up so quickly!

Can't wait to see your progress with the bulking stack!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In for this! I love these kits!

dunkorgano

Awards
In. Tried the trifecta kit and saw good results. Curious to see how the bulking one goes!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the new guys! Hope to put on a good show

As for some of these guys apparently they need a personal invitation haha smith_69 lifted67 hairygrandpa and more but I'm at work now haha

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Welcome to the new guys! Hope to put on a good show

As for some of these guys apparently they need a personal invitation haha smith_69 lifted67 hairygrandpa and more but I'm at work now haha

you have so much going on, I cant keep up, but im in now

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
When you are a man with the stature of Alpha, everyone want you to log for them!!
so you are saying, if massengill made a mans douche and lmao sponsored it here, lol, he'd be all over that?? lmao

im alpha and when my swamp ass is kicking, I reach for massengill douche for men, the only mans douche to take the swamp out of your ass lmao

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so you are saying, if massengill made a mans douche and lmao sponsored it here, lol, he'd be all over that?? lmao

im alpha and when my swamp ass is kicking, I reach for massengill douche for men, the only mans douche to take the swamp out of your ass lmao
Damnit!! Its like you read my mind!! Get out of my head smith!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established

Hey smith, found a picture of you talking to the guy in the mirror lmao the source of all your jokes
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471902324.835790.jpg

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha1agreda, I just found you a cheat meal that I think will be incredible!!! Still interested? I want to make sure before I send the link

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471914752.543064.jpg
just so you guys see what the meals look like lol not necessarily Dorito chickens everyday haha

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Still looks pretty damn good!
I am digging the tri-colored rotelli + chicken breast. Makes me a little hungry just looking at it (then again my appetite has been unchained lately, so don't mind me :)).

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Still looks pretty damn good!
I am digging the tri-colored rotelli + chicken breast. Makes me a little hungry just looking at it (then again my appetite has been unchained lately, so don't mind me :)).
Thanks fellas , trust me the pasta dish is pretty freaking great and that's feta cheese (something my girl gave me the inside scoop on lol) and some capers it's the **** I'll throw some greenage on top and chow down. Not every day usually I'll just do the rice but once every 2-3 days ain't bad

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks fellas , trust me the pasta dish is pretty freaking great and that's feta cheese (something my girl gave me the inside scoop on lol) and some capers it's the **** I'll throw some greenage on top and chow down. Not every day usually I'll just do the rice but once every 2-3 days ain't bad
Feta cheese is spot on!! Between that and blue cheese theyre top on my list. Bad thing about them.... Highest sodium content of the cheeses.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Woke up today 190 even, not worried about the .8 as I'm sure it was water weight from the birthday weekend lol.
Shoulders
Reps scheme 8, 5, 6, 6, 12+15 12+15 (dropsets)
Standing bb press
Hammer strength shoulder press
Upright rows
Shrugs (superset) bent over lat raise (20lb Db)
Didn't track weights today cuz I forgot my phone but I will next shoulder day for you guys.
Nothing to tell yet on the kit, had a perfect meal day yesterday which is always good but that's about it

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Great stuff going on in here. In to follow for the rest :)

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys im new the forum been working out hard for about 6 years. i did the this stack about 2 months ago and didnt get much out of it. And it was my first ph cycle ever.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys im new the forum been working out hard for about 6 years. i did the this stack about 2 months ago and didnt get much out of it. And it was my first ph cycle ever.
body stats? dietary protocols on cycle (KCals in)? Age? (sorry to be personal, but it can make a difference). Thanks!

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Im 195 dont keep track of exact macros but i eat real clean and hit around 250 g protein a day. Im 40 years old. I also stacked tren with it fot some good strength gains from that but no real size overall.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Im 195 dont keep track of exact macros but i eat real clean and hit around 250 g protein a day. Im 40 years old. I also stacked tren with it fot some good strength gains from that but no real size overall.
Sorry I missed this I'm just seeing it! That's possibly why brother you gotta eat big , a well established diet and training plan are the base ! As I said above I'll be eating 350 protein 250 carbs and 80-100 fat and I'm not expecting more then 5-7lbs with that , mostly because I want a lean as possible bulk! Gotta track everything it'll make a huge difference. My last time running the andros 1/4 with epi I was able to gain ~17 lbs but that was with 4K+ calories daily and 7 weeks, if the base isn't there the fans won't be ether brother! And welcome to the forums feel free to ask any questions necessary , hell, throw up a thread and post your stats and diet/training plans see if we can throw some tips in there before getting to the hormonal stuff

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
In for massive gainz !!!

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the welcome i appreciate it. But i ate a lot that was minimal on the protein it was higher to 300. And i piton weight it was a lot of fat tho. At Least 10 pounds. I'm finally getting it off.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the welcome i appreciate it. But i ate a lot that was minimal on the protein it was higher to 300. And i piton weight it was a lot of fat tho. At Least 10 pounds. I'm finally getting it off.
Idk not too sure what it could be, what was the rest of the diet like , and how do you know it was around 300 if you weren't really tracking , I use to think I ate a lot till I started counting it and realized my 3 "huge" meals where only around 2000 calories total. Another thing with compounds is you kinda gotta be somewhat lean at the beginning or else you don't know what kind of weight it is unless you're tracking your composition somehow as well , like I used calipers on myself and ended up around the same % just different weight. Also how clean was it , you said clean but to some people what's "clean" could be "dirty" to others

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys chest day today ! Decided I'm gunna be dropping the weights a little and gunna stick to slower movements with "better" reps , not go to failure every set pretty much to let my body heal while still going hard, going to be working like this for maybe a week or two while I put together a new program
the workout:
Bench 135x8 warmup
225x5 225x5 245x5 275x4 235x5
Incline
175x8 175x10 175x10
Inclined Db
80x8 90x8 90x12
Cable flies superset pushups
4 sets 50x10/10
Pec dec
4 sets 150x10
some tricep and ab work to finish. Will probably weigh myself Sunday , trying to stay away from the scale lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys chest day today ! Decided I'm gunna be dropping the weights a little and gunna stick to slower movements with "better" reps , not go to failure every set pretty much to let my body heal while still going hard, going to be working like this for maybe a week or two while I put together a new program
the workout:
Bench 135x8 warmup
225x5 225x5 245x5 275x4 235x5
Incline
175x8 175x10 175x10
Inclined Db
80x8 90x8 90x12
Cable flies superset pushups
4 sets 50x10/10
Pec dec
4 sets 150x10
some tricep and ab work to finish. Will probably weigh myself Sunday , trying to stay away from the scale lol
The scale is the devil!! Nice workout brother! Looking forward to seeing what the outcome will be with the "Legal" Gear! Lol

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
My diet was only lean beef and chicken breast vegetables brown rice olive oil eggs oatmeal. I ate every 2 to 3 hours
6 am 25 whey
7 am 30 eggs half cup oats
9 am 30. Chicken half cup rice
11 am 30 Chicken half c rice
1 pm 30 chicken half c rice
2 pm 25 whey hald c oat
3 to 4 pm post wo 50whey and 50 g honey
6 pm 30 to 40 lean beef half c rice vegetables
8 pm tall glass of milk
9 pm 30 casein
Vegetables snacked on in between and olive oil dribled on almost every meal.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
So over 300 just never added it up wo 6 days a week. I guess its just some sups work for some people some dont. But i will be making another run with something different soon

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
So over 300 just never added it up wo 6 days a week. I guess its just some sups work for some people some dont. But i will be making another run with something different soon
Damn sorry brother sounds like you had the pieces there , what will you be trying next ?