bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I will be running alpha gainz line up
1 andro td
4 andro td
Alpha stano

Good buddy of mine got shipped out and decided to let go of some stuff so i grabbed it . Pics up of me before and me after .
Weight and daily work outs will be added .
If you guys have any questions jist ask .

View attachment 139309
View attachment 139310
View attachment 139311
Check it out now !!!!

Dosage suggestions are welcome!

Before pics page 2
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284712&p=5474884&viewfull=1#post5474884

PCT WILL BE THE EXTREME THREE KINGS STACK BY GET DIESEL NUTRITION Chuck Diesel

FEFIFO.COM DIRECT SALE SITE

View attachment 139381

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Reservations for review!

Week 1 in depth review

I started off using 2 milliliters a day of 1 andro and 4 andro. I had to bump it up 3 milliliters because II just wasn't sufficient. I have 7 more weeks worth of supplies to run so far I've noticed and incredible boost in Alpha feeling usually this doesn't kick in till the 3rd week as I've run many cycles so I'm well aware of that but I'm pretty sure that it's the Alpha stano caps that are kicking in so quickly because by day 3 I was noticing it. I'm now holding steady at 4 Alpha stano caps per day 1 milliliters of liquid in the morning 2 milliliters of liquid in the evening for the Andros. So I've also noticed an increase in sweating and muscle hardness I've been really going hard with the weights and believe it or not I've been rubbing the product into the muscles I work before and after I work them not sure if this has any major effect on growth or recovery or absorption but for some reason in my mind it made perfect sense. Sleep has improved dreams have become Vivid and violent which I really tend to enjoy because usually when I'm Dreaming I know I'm going to wake up as weird as that may sound. Aggression and libido are also on the rise slowly I went from having sex once a day to having sex 3 to 4 times a day .

I plan on holding these doses study for the first two two two and a half weeks if I don't see any major improvements in my composition I will almost double these doses. As you all know I'm famous for pushing the envelope on the human ability it's a true test of genetics and nature the doctor asked me if I had 2 livers I replied probably.

Week 2 in-depth review
Definitely hardening up my muscle I'm noticing some good size a bit of drastic weight loss the pants are falling off my shirts are getting tighter everything's going good two weeks and you expect to just about be feeling it but it's got me full force my strength is way up so it's easier for me to lift the heavier weights I kind of enjoy it more than before it's a little bit of a challenge to keep adding weight to the bar up in my protein to stay on the gains and up The Matrix using pyramid drop sets the muscle brick building.

Week 3 in-depth review

Noticing Some solid muscle growth in biceps triceps back and calvs . I have that feeling of being on cycle sometimes it's not as heavy as I think it should be but then again this isn't the cycling I'm used to doing I'm doing an injectable 1 andro after my PCT with the test cyp Base . Also I've been noticing a reduction of body fat in my abdomen cutting down on heavy stims for the next week . So we'll just be what I'm running on cycle my mesomorph pre-workout multivitamin fish oil and I plan on running with Clomid at 100 50 50 25 12.5.

Side note no acne . No pain in testicles as if I was on a really suppressive cycle.
I've been using a macro split 350 p 400 C 80 f in between 2700 in thirty seven hundred 4 calories some days I just need what I want like last night I had pizza after a 16-hour shift I don't think anybody in the world gives a **** about macros. I am in the process of buying some fish and some vegetables and dairy products I seem to lose weight when I drink fat-free milk it always work best for me to pack on muscle.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 will add more soon

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Do work bud!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in for pics!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dayum, that looks like a good amount of shizzle to run. And it has Gainz in the name!! I have to be in for this!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I say yeahhhhhh! The Hulk is going at it again - in for the parteeeee!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Repping it up from the UK! All aboard the gain train! Choo choo

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty-phase is over then?

Let's celebrate!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will be running alpha gainz line up
1 andro td
4 andro td
Alpha stano

Good buddy of mine got shipped out and decided to let go of some stuff so i grabbed it . Pics up of me before and me after .
Weight and daily work outs will be added .
If you guys have any questions jist ask .

View attachment 139309
View attachment 139310
View attachment 139311
Check it out now !!!!

Dosage suggestions are welcome!
that is a hell of a stash!!!

congrats and good luck!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
:bigok:eek:f course!!!
I was thinking to start at 1 ml a day for the 1 andro and 4 andro. Then week 2 bump to 2 ml . I scored almost 100 mL of both . Actually 90mL of each to be specific.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking to start at 1 ml a day for the 1 andro and 4 andro. Then week 2 bump to 2 ml . I scored almost 100 mL of both . Actually 90mL of each to be specific.
sounds like bighulksmash doses, lol. don't you have alpha stano too?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
you look bigger....what is your goal...gain, cut recomp?
Gettin ready to ask the same thing and thought the same thing

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BigHulkmash, What will be your calories intake a day?