Sponsored Evomuse Eviscerate SUPERNOVA BETA log

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  1. Sponsored Evomuse Eviscerate SUPERNOVA BETA log

What up guys, this here log with be a beta test of Eviscerate Supernova. shout out to Matt for selecting me to try this out. I don't know what's in it, but was instructed by @dsade to apply it to my whole core twice a day.

Backround
    Former collegiate football and wrestler whose love for food just got carried away. Ballooned all the way up to 309lbs before. Got down to 232lbs and now, ive ballooned back up again lol. Ive been dieting for 4 weeks now using;

PES Shift
    Evomuse DCP
    Evomuse Alphaburn
    200mg Caffeine
    Evomuse Epitome

At the start of the 4 weeks I was 309lbs. I am down to 286lbs as of Monday. Here are some progression pics from the last 4 weeks using the above supplements

Name:  1470713763076.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  52.6 KB
    309lbs

Name:  1470713775495.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  68.1 KB
    296lbs

Name:  1471581156654.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  29.4 KB
    286lbs

2. My diet on this log will be fairly the same throughout the log. It will go as follows

2 scoops PES Protein 1/2 cup of oats

8oz chicken breast/4oz sweet potato/1 cup spinach

8oz ground turkey or chicken/1/2 cup brown rice

8oz chicken breast/4oz sweet potato/1 cup broccoli

8oz ground beef or salmon/1/2 cup rice

*on weekends (non training days) protein is cut to 6oz and carbs are cut in half.

There will be a cheat meal once a week, and the week after will be a cheat day, and that will alternate. That is to keep my sanity. I will be following PHAT for my workout protocol and 60 mins LISS post workout 5 days a week.

I WILL BE DISCONTINUING ALL OTHER SUPPLEMENTS *EXCEPT* EVISCERATE SUPERNOVA!!!!

I will update with pics every 2 weeks, or maybe every week.

Thank you to all who will join this log and MATT has asked me to provide an unbiased and honest review at the end
    •   

3. First application was earlier today ore workout. Dosed about a half dollar size to my abdominal and love handle area. Although I felt do burning in the areas I applied to, my overall body heat went up and I compare it to taking 2 caps of DCP with the alphaburn. I shook the bottle real good and there was some light residue left over on my skin but nothing too bad.

Workout was leg hypertrophy

Hack Squats
    4 sets of 12

Leg press
    2 sets of 15

Leg extensions
    2 sets of 20 (5 sec pause every 5 reps at the top of each contraction, last set dropset)

DB Romanian deads
    3 sets of of 12

Laying leg curls
    2 sets of 15 (5 sec pause every 5 reps at the top of each contraction, last set dropset)

Seated ham string curls
    2 sets of 20
    (5 sec pause every 5 reps at the top of each contraction, last set dropset)

100 calf raises on gym stairs. 10 reps each step.

60 mins of walking 3.5mph at 5.0 incline.

Definitely noticed an increase.in sweat but not drenched. Will report back tomorrow with overnight application
    Attached Images Attached Images   

4. Don't let the darkness of the product scare you away. Absorption is excellent and rapid, with so far no staining of clothing even sweating in a white shirt.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Don't let the darkness of the product scare you away. Absorption is excellent and rapid, with so far no staining of clothing even sweating in a white shirt.
    Yeah I had a white shirt on and noticed no staining at all. It dried within the 15 min drive to the gym. Its left a slight residue but once it dried, I no longer noticed the residue
    •   

6. Yeah, I over saturated the carrier just a bit. I'll cut down the ellagic acid and banaba a tiny bit. Should get rid of the residue.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

7. Subbed.

Great progress! I'm starting SuperNova tonight, too.
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

8. In like flynn. Starting tomorrow morning. I've got highhhhhhhh hopes....

9. Sub'd!

Waiting for mine to arrive.

10. In!!

11. Subbed

12. Subd!

13. Subbed.

14. Subbed..
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

subd!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

16. I am in! I know you going to make this happen.

17. DANG! There sure is a lot of interest in this log.

BTW, I'm on my 2nd week of a log and my body is in similarly bad shape. I'm doing a massive EvoMuse stack all together. And, I just added Supernova.

So, feel free to check out my log, too. I'll be taking and posting 2nd week progress pics, tomorrow.

The URL is in my sig, below.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

18. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    Subbed.

Great progress! I'm starting SuperNova tonight, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    In like flynn. Starting tomorrow morning. I've got highhhhhhhh hopes....
    Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    Sub'd!

Waiting for mine to arrive.
    Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    In!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BANE44 View Post
    Subbed
    Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Subd!
    Quote Originally Posted by CF2 View Post
    Subbed.
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Subbed..
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    subd!
    Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    I am in! I know you going to make this happen.
    Whoa THANK YOU all for following!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    DANG! There sure is a lot of interest in this log.

BTW, I'm on my 2nd week of a log and my body is in similarly bad shape. I'm doing a massive EvoMuse stack all together. And, I just added Supernova.

So, feel free to check out my log, too. I'll be taking and posting 2nd week progress pics, tomorrow.

The URL is in my sig, below.
    And im pretty sure the interest is in the product, not me lol. That and I think I have the first sponsored log

20. No pressure!

21. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    And im pretty sure the interest is in the product, not me lol. That and I think I have the first sponsored log
    Don't sell yourself short man. I am a big fan of the theory behind all of the evoMuse products. I'm going to use and try everything I can myself or someone else runs it or not. You got my attention because you've made such progress in such a short time. Seeing people that have their stuff together and are making things happen is far more interesting and that is why I'm following. Same goes for KA price

22. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    No pressure!
    Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Don't sell yourself short man. I am a big fan of the theory behind all of the evoMuse products. I'm going to use and try everything I can myself or someone else runs it or not. You got my attention because you've made such progress in such a short time. Seeing people that have their stuff together and are making things happen is far more interesting and that is why I'm following. Same goes for KA price
    The motivation and support from the forum community goes a long way. You were the original ones that commented on my progress and I appreciate it!!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    The motivation and support from the forum community goes a long way. You were the original ones that commented on my progress and I appreciate it!!!!
    2 way street, man! You had great progress for us to comment on!

Whenever I see a big guy make great progress, it offers me hope and inspiration.

24. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    2 way street, man! You had great progress for us to comment on!

Whenever I see a big guy make great progress, it offers me hope and inspiration.
    It is the kind of thing that the more you give, the more you get. I've had a lot of support on here and it has made a huge difference, and seeing others on here doing what I'm trying to do is motivation to me - so if I support you in any way I am happy. But you are the one actually doing the doing.. and that makes me want to do too!

25. Last nights application went without a flaw. Showered, (exfoliated with JAVA LATHER) and applied. Same body warming as the first application. Even did the nasty with the lady and she didn't notice anything abnormal from us um....rubbing together. She would know, cause she has been a victim of OG Eviscerate sweat getting into some sensitive areas lmao

Today was chest and arm hypertrophy. Read dsade's statememt that it increases blood flow to areas its applied so my curiosity got the best of me and I applied dime sized amounts to my chest, bi's and tri's, along with my normal application on my belly and love handles. Within 20mins of my workout my arms and chest were dripping with sweat. Which has NEVER happened. I didn't notice any warmth in my arms but did in my chest. Got a very nice pump and I repeat the ONLY supplement being used is EVISCERATE NOVA!!!. Oh and 300mg Caffeine.

Todays workout

Hammer strength chest press
    2 sets of 9
    2 sets of 7 (last set was drop set)

Hammer strength incline press
    3 sets of 12 (last set was drop set)

Decline barbell bench press
    3 sets of 15

5 sets of DB fly's
    2 sets of 20 incline
    2 sets of 20 flat
    1 set of 20 decline