Sponsored Evomuse Eviscerate SUPERNOVA BETA log

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What up guys, this here log with be a beta test of Eviscerate Supernova. shout out to Matt for selecting me to try this out. I don't know what's in it, but was instructed by dsade to apply it to my whole core twice a day.

Backround
Former collegiate football and wrestler whose love for food just got carried away. Ballooned all the way up to 309lbs before. Got down to 232lbs and now, ive ballooned back up again lol. Ive been dieting for 4 weeks now using;

PES Shift
Evomuse DCP
Evomuse Alphaburn
200mg Caffeine
Evomuse Epitome

At the start of the 4 weeks I was 309lbs. I am down to 286lbs as of Monday. Here are some progression pics from the last 4 weeks using the above supplements

1470713763076.jpg

309lbs

1470713775495.jpg

296lbs

1471581156654.jpg

286lbs

Reactions: CF2
mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My diet on this log will be fairly the same throughout the log. It will go as follows

2 scoops PES Protein 1/2 cup of oats

8oz chicken breast/4oz sweet potato/1 cup spinach

8oz ground turkey or chicken/1/2 cup brown rice

8oz chicken breast/4oz sweet potato/1 cup broccoli

8oz ground beef or salmon/1/2 cup rice

*on weekends (non training days) protein is cut to 6oz and carbs are cut in half.

There will be a cheat meal once a week, and the week after will be a cheat day, and that will alternate. That is to keep my sanity. I will be following PHAT for my workout protocol and 60 mins LISS post workout 5 days a week.

I WILL BE DISCONTINUING ALL OTHER SUPPLEMENTS *EXCEPT* EVISCERATE SUPERNOVA!!!!

I will update with pics every 2 weeks, or maybe every week.

Thank you to all who will join this log and MATT has asked me to provide an unbiased and honest review at the end

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First application was earlier today ore workout. Dosed about a half dollar size to my abdominal and love handle area. Although I felt do burning in the areas I applied to, my overall body heat went up and I compare it to taking 2 caps of DCP with the alphaburn. I shook the bottle real good and there was some light residue left over on my skin but nothing too bad.

Workout was leg hypertrophy

Hack Squats
4 sets of 12

Leg press
2 sets of 15

Leg extensions
2 sets of 20 (5 sec pause every 5 reps at the top of each contraction, last set dropset)

DB Romanian deads
3 sets of of 12

Laying leg curls
2 sets of 15 (5 sec pause every 5 reps at the top of each contraction, last set dropset)

Seated ham string curls
2 sets of 20
(5 sec pause every 5 reps at the top of each contraction, last set dropset)

100 calf raises on gym stairs. 10 reps each step.

60 mins of walking 3.5mph at 5.0 incline.

Definitely noticed an increase.in sweat but not drenched. Will report back tomorrow with overnight application

Attachments

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't let the darkness of the product scare you away. Absorption is excellent and rapid, with so far no staining of clothing even sweating in a white shirt.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't let the darkness of the product scare you away. Absorption is excellent and rapid, with so far no staining of clothing even sweating in a white shirt.
Yeah I had a white shirt on and noticed no staining at all. It dried within the 15 min drive to the gym. Its left a slight residue but once it dried, I no longer noticed the residue

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I over saturated the carrier just a bit. I'll cut down the ellagic acid and banaba a tiny bit. Should get rid of the residue.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

Great progress! I'm starting SuperNova tonight, too.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
In like flynn. Starting tomorrow morning. I've got highhhhhhhh hopes....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subd!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am in! I know you going to make this happen.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
DANG! There sure is a lot of interest in this log.

BTW, I'm on my 2nd week of a log and my body is in similarly bad shape. I'm doing a massive EvoMuse stack all together. And, I just added Supernova.

So, feel free to check out my log, too. I'll be taking and posting 2nd week progress pics, tomorrow.

The URL is in my sig, below.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed.

Great progress! I'm starting SuperNova tonight, too.
In like flynn. Starting tomorrow morning. I've got highhhhhhhh hopes....
Sub'd!

Waiting for mine to arrive.
I am in! I know you going to make this happen.
Whoa THANK YOU all for following!!!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DANG! There sure is a lot of interest in this log.

BTW, I'm on my 2nd week of a log and my body is in similarly bad shape. I'm doing a massive EvoMuse stack all together. And, I just added Supernova.

So, feel free to check out my log, too. I'll be taking and posting 2nd week progress pics, tomorrow.

The URL is in my sig, below.
And im pretty sure the interest is in the product, not me lol. That and I think I have the first sponsored log

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And im pretty sure the interest is in the product, not me lol. That and I think I have the first sponsored log
Don't sell yourself short man. I am a big fan of the theory behind all of the evoMuse products. I'm going to use and try everything I can myself or someone else runs it or not. You got my attention because you've made such progress in such a short time. Seeing people that have their stuff together and are making things happen is far more interesting and that is why I'm following. Same goes for KA price

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No pressure! ;)
Don't sell yourself short man. I am a big fan of the theory behind all of the evoMuse products. I'm going to use and try everything I can myself or someone else runs it or not. You got my attention because you've made such progress in such a short time. Seeing people that have their stuff together and are making things happen is far more interesting and that is why I'm following. Same goes for KA price
The motivation and support from the forum community goes a long way. You were the original ones that commented on my progress and I appreciate it!!!!

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
The motivation and support from the forum community goes a long way. You were the original ones that commented on my progress and I appreciate it!!!!
2 way street, man! You had great progress for us to comment on!

Whenever I see a big guy make great progress, it offers me hope and inspiration.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2 way street, man! You had great progress for us to comment on!

Whenever I see a big guy make great progress, it offers me hope and inspiration.
It is the kind of thing that the more you give, the more you get. I've had a lot of support on here and it has made a huge difference, and seeing others on here doing what I'm trying to do is motivation to me - so if I support you in any way I am happy. But you are the one actually doing the doing.. and that makes me want to do too!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last nights application went without a flaw. Showered, (exfoliated with JAVA LATHER) and applied. Same body warming as the first application. Even did the nasty with the lady and she didn't notice anything abnormal from us um....rubbing together. She would know, cause she has been a victim of OG Eviscerate sweat getting into some sensitive areas lmao

Today was chest and arm hypertrophy. Read dsade's statememt that it increases blood flow to areas its applied so my curiosity got the best of me and I applied dime sized amounts to my chest, bi's and tri's, along with my normal application on my belly and love handles. Within 20mins of my workout my arms and chest were dripping with sweat. Which has NEVER happened. I didn't notice any warmth in my arms but did in my chest. Got a very nice pump and I repeat the ONLY supplement being used is EVISCERATE NOVA!!!. Oh and 300mg Caffeine.

Todays workout

Hammer strength chest press
2 sets of 9
2 sets of 7 (last set was drop set)

Hammer strength incline press
3 sets of 12 (last set was drop set)

Decline barbell bench press
3 sets of 15

5 sets of DB fly's
2 sets of 20 incline
2 sets of 20 flat
1 set of 20 decline

Superset
Incline close grip bench press & ez bar curls
3 sets of 12

Tricep Pressdown & laying cable curl
2 sets of 15

Cable kickbacks & db hammer curls
2 sets of 20

20 mins HIIT followed by 40mins LISS

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last nights application went without a flaw. Showered, (exfoliated with JAVA LATHER) and applied. Same body warming as the first application. Even did the nasty with the lady and she didn't notice anything abnormal from us um....rubbing together. She would know, cause she has been a victim of OG Eviscerate sweat getting into some sensitive areas lmao

Today was chest and arm hypertrophy. Read dsade's statememt that it increases blood flow to areas its applied so my curiosity got the best of me and I applied dime sized amounts to my chest, bi's and tri's, along with my normal application on my belly and love handles. Within 20mins of my workout my arms and chest were dripping with sweat. Which has NEVER happened. I didn't notice any warmth in my arms but did in my chest. Got a very nice pump and I repeat the ONLY supplement being used is EVISCERATE NOVA!!!. Oh and 300mg Caffeine.
Been trying to spread the word about this for years, but it works MUCH better with the SUPERNOVA, especially as a courtesy to other gym goers so there isn't OG residue left on the machines. I can't recommend this strategy enough to enhance workouts.

Reactions: CF2
ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
In! Waiting for mine to arrive...being in Canada, I will prob wait a while.:)

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet updates!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Updating the diet for the day

8oz chicken breast-1/2 brown rice, 1 cup mixed veggies

2 scoops whey, 2tbsp PB fit, 1/2 cup oats in 10oz almond milk

8oz chicken breast- 1/2 brown rice

6oz steak, 4 oz sweet potato, 1 cup spinach

2 Low carb Quest bars, 1/4 cup almonds. (Spilled last meal all over the floor. Had to make due)

Will apply ES after I shower tonight and will report tomorrow.

The next two days are off days for me. Unless there is anything of major note, ill update once on Saturday and Sunday. Will still apply ES

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weekend check in. My first dose yesterday caused a rapid increase in core body heat. Not sure what was different but within 10 mins, my torso was sweating heavily.

My only negative so far is Im tired of the smell lol. Not sure if this is something Matt will change. Its not unpleasant but it gets old real fast.

Im back in the gym tomorrow so expect a full update

shirt

Awards
Weekend check in. My first dose yesterday caused a rapid increase in core body heat. Not sure what was different but within 10 mins, my torso was sweating heavily.

My only negative so far is Im tired of the smell lol. Not sure if this is something Matt will change. Its not unpleasant but it gets old real fast.

Im back in the gym tomorrow so expect a full update
What's the smell similar to?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It smells like fat melting from your body!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My concern with the product is only functionality at this point.

Dedicated scents turn off at least half the people that want to buy, conflicts with perfumes, etc.

I used to scent them but found out the hard way that it hurts sales more than it helps.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established

So far, I've not noticed any significant increase in sweating, but I do notice I'm warmer.

I don't mind the smell when I'm alone in my office. But, I chose to not apply any this morning before church. It' just too mediciny smelling for me to be comfortable around others at church.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My concern with the product is only functionality at this point.

Dedicated scents turn off at least half the people that want to buy, conflicts with perfumes, etc.

I used to scent them but found out the hard way that it hurts sales more than it helps.
I hope my comments didn't come off as something that needs to be changed. Was just trying to give as much info as possible about the product. I'd use it even if it smelled like hot @$$

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope my comments didn't come off as something that needs to be changed. Was just trying to give as much info as possible about the product. I'd use it even if it smelled like hot @$$
Hot ass...that would actually make a unique scent!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I think I've got that scent covered without any supps!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1st check in of the week. Good workout today but I might have tweaked a muscle in my lower back on my pendlay rows. Got some muscle tightness going on that's uncomfortable. Will monitor as tomorrow is squat day and it wud suck if i miss out.

Starting to notice some extra water retention in my core, which is something that some other testers and Matt his self has commented on. I did pick up some dry-uretix with my last order but ill hold off on using to get Matt's approval.

Did not get the increase in temperature today but the core sweat was definitely noticeable. Especially during my HIIT session

Today's workout

Upper Body Power

BB Bench Press
3 sets of 3

Standing Overhead Press
3 sets of 7

Dip Machine
2 sets of 10

Pendlay Rows
3 sets of 5

Seated Wide Grip Cable Row (lat pulldown bar)
2 sets of 10

Wide Grip Pulldowns
2 set of 10

Olympic High Pulls
2 sets of 6

BB Curl
3 sets of 10

Incline Skullcrushers
3 sets of 10

20 mins HIIT, 40 mins LISS

*side note here - if you guys don't follow the Evomuse facebook page, I suggest you guys take a look at Matt's progress so far on Evisc. S!!! Its amazing

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Food intake

8oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 cup sauteed kale

8oz lean ground beef, 1/2 cup rice

2 scoops protein, 2 tbsps pb fit, 1/2 cup oats, 8oz almond milk

8oz ground chicken, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 cup broccoli

*Missed a meal as im having some stomach issues at the moment.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also wanted to post a photo showing some of the residue left behind from the Evisc. Nova so here is my left tit

Attachments

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I get that, too, and I'm 90% sure that's actually SKIN.

As we rub the stuff into our skin, some of the dry skin comes off and rolls up into that.

I came to that conclusion with two tests:

1) I rubbed my body with my hand w/o SuperNova and got the same rolly dry skin.

2) I exfoliated first and didn't end up with much of that.

So, that's what I think it is.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another day in the bag. But a slightly different approach today. I normally work out after my first thing in the morning dose. But I opted for a little father son time. I ended up going to the gym after my second application around 8:30 and the sweating was waaaaaay more pronounced. I didn't get any heat, but never in the 12 years ive been working out have I ever left a treadmill caked in sweat. Today was the first day.

The back pain I felt, is now pain in my SI joint. I have sprained it before, amd although not as painful, definitely feels familiar. So my workout was a little different today. Focused on some ISO exercises but did do a low weight, high set,high rep leg press routine.

Workout

Leg Press
10 sets of 10 (60 secs rest between sets)

Leg extensions
2 sets of 10

Laying Hamstring Curl
2 sets of 10

Seated Hamstring Curl
10 sets of 10

Seated Calf Raises
5 sets of 10

*only managed 30 mins of cardio today but I upped the incline to 15 and did some jogging and walking. Burned about 20 fewer calories than my normal 60 mins LISS.

Diet

1 scoop PES Protein, 3 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 8oz almond milk

8 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 cup satueed spinach

Pizza Hut small meat lovers pizza and 3 donuts (cheat meal done post workout)

8 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 cup broccoli

8oz lean ground beef, 4 oz sweet potato.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep it up man. SI joint issue clears up quickly.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for the no post yesterday, had some personal issues going.

Still running, and everything seems to be going smooth. Im noticing though that the lower the bottle gets, the less residue im getting which you would think would be the opposite. No longer getting the body heat increase that I was getting at the beginning. But definitely still getting the increase in sweat. Today's workout.....

Hack Squat
3 sets of 12

Leg Press
2 sets of 15

Leg Extensions
2 sets of 20 (last set drop set)

DB Romanian Deadlift
3 sets of 12

Laying Hamstring Curl
2 sets of 15 (last set dropset)

Seated Hamstring Curl
2 sets of 20 (last set dropset)