Thorsdad31 takes a trip to pump city with plasma jet (sponsored)

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
1st off i want to thank Big_Spaz and dougefresh93 for the opportunity to try out and log plasma jet . used the old formula alot it was my favorite pump product. I will be updating everyday and taking this 4 days a week . my training will be a modified lane norton ph3 routine tomorrow i am hitting legs and arms so we will see how it goes i will take measurements of my legs and arms pre and post workout

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im a little butt hurt I didn't receive a personal invite to this! Lol. Subbed

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
You already know I'm in here !!! With the same feelings as Titan ^ lmao

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Awesome stuff!!! Can't wait to see this log!!!

Gaspari is coming BACK with a vengeance!!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Im a little butt hurt I didn't receive a personal invite to this! Lol. Subbed
Im sorry i posted this last night with my newborn screaming for his bottle lol

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys my 1st trip to pump city is in the books and it was awesome took 4 caps pwo at 5:30am started my workout at 6 am and it was on the workout was legs/arms super set
Legs: squat-stiff leg deads 4 sets 8 reps 225 lbs for both
Calves: tri set calve raise feet in straight and out quads measurement
Pwo left leg 27.5 right leg 28 inches
Post w/o left leg 28 inches right leg 28.5

Calve measurement pwo both wer 16 inches post w/o both wer 16.4

Arms super set 4 sets 8 reps
Ez bar curl 85 lbs close grip bench press 185lbs
Hammer curl 40 lb dbs reverse grip bench 175
Preacher curl 75 lbs skull crusher 75lbs
Finished up with bfr 21's with bfr pushdowns for 2 sets
Both arms measured 19 inches pwo
And wer 19.5 post w/o
This was no doubt the best pump product ive used in a while i was pumped and sweating my a$$ off loved every bit of it

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys my 1st trip to pump city is in the books and it was awesome took 4 caps pwo at 5:30am started my workout at 6 am and it was on the workout was legs/arms super set

And wer 19.5 post w/o
This was no doubt the best pump product ive used in a while i was pumped and sweating my a$$ off loved every bit of it
As always, sweet job brother

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

And wer 19.5 post w/o
happy that you are happy with PlasmaJet!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
PlasmaJet is gonna rule

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to follow

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 active rest day cardio/boxing no weights for me today but tomorrow i will be back on the grind . my 1st day on pj was great worked out in the morning and i stayed pumped for most of the day and my arms and legs fill full today . really liked the feeling of pj the smell wasnt to bad lol the blister pack opened easy cant wait for tomorrow mornings workout . more updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 2nd trip to pump city and it was on and pumpin took all 4 caps pwo 20 minutes before started my workout at 7a.m. had a good sweat and felt the pump coming on just from my warmup 10 kb swings - 10 plyo pushups- 10 goblet squats 1 min sprint on treadmill

The workout was a 4 round circuit 10 reps per excercise with 20 sec rest between rounds
Incline db press 85 lbs
Deadlift 205lbs
Bent over row 205lbs
Squat 185lbs

Finished up with a superset for traps 10 reps 3 sets of 135lb shrugs front/back

When i was done my entire body was on a massive pump this stuff is so good i cant say enough good things about it more updates to come

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 2nd trip to pump city and it was on and pumpin took all 4 caps pwo 20 minutes before started my workout at 7a.m. had a good sweat and felt the pump coming on just from my warmup 10 kb swings - 10 plyo pushups- 10 goblet squats 1 min sprint on treadmill

The workout was a 4 round circuit 10 reps per excercise with 20 sec rest between rounds
Incline db press 85 lbs
Deadlift 205lbs
Bent over row 205lbs
Squat 185lbs

Finished up with a superset for traps 10 reps 3 sets of 135lb shrugs front/back

When i was done my entire body was on a massive pump this stuff is so good i cant say enough good things about it more updates to come
Saweeeet!! I think I may add this

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Saweeeet!! I think I may add this
Its legit reminds me of the original bsn nitrix but with that i was taking 12 caps aday you will not be dissapointed with plasma jet

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
No love for danielmoo? I see how it is..

lol log's looking great so far, my friend. Good looking workout and love to hear those thoughts about PJ!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

lol log's looking great so far, my friend. Good looking workout and love to hear those thoughts about PJ!
Im sorry i didn't see your part in this awesome promo lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ill give you some danielmoo. Thorsdad is probably rocking good times with that young son of his!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 pump city was pumpin this morning
Took 4 caps pwo and the pump kicked in quick today the workout was
Upperbody hypertrophy super set workout
3 rounds 8 reps 20 sec rest between rounds
Smith shoulder press-lat raise
Incline db fly-smith flat bp
Lat pull-db row
21's
Bench dips
My entire body was on a pump this morning was the best pumps so far loving this stuff!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lat pull-db row
21's
Bench dips
My entire body was on a pump this morning was the best pumps so far loving this stuff!!!
Do your thing man!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
So how long is the pump lasting?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
So how long is the pump lasting?
For the better half of the day i do construction so I'm using my arms and walking alot but i still fill full the next mornig i would recommend giving this a shot

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
2016-08-22-18-16-40.jpg

I just got home from work and got a lil vain showin

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Lat pull-db row
21's
Bench dips
That is exactly what I like to hear!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 another trip to pump city and it was rockin 4 caps pwo it got my pump goin fast this morning. The workout was squat calve raise incline db press superset for 6 rounds 12 reps i was pumped from head to toe lol the weight used -squat /calve raise 225lbs
Incline db press-85 lbs i was sweating and pumped i finished up with a 5 rep 3 round giant set with 95 lbs on olympic bar
Stiff leg deads
Bent over row
Upright row
Cleans
Front squat that workout in itself got me pumped lovin this product more updates to come

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5 another trip to pump city and it was rockin 4 caps pwo it got my pump goin fast this morning. The workout was squat calve raise incline db press superset for 6 rounds 12 reps i was pumped from head to toe lol the weight used -squat /calve raise 225lbs
Incline db press-85 lbs i was sweating and pumped i finished up with a 5 rep 3 round giant set with 95 lbs on olympic bar
Stiff leg deads
Bent over row
Upright row
Cleans
Front squat that workout in itself got me pumped lovin this product more updates to come
Ima tell you, you know how to crush some workouts brother!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Ima tell you, you know how to crush some workouts brother!
Thanks bro i got sick of the same old bro splits so i try and change it up from time to time

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 active rest cardio/boxing hit early morning cardio did 5-5 minute rounds on the heavy bag no pj today but i will resume tomorrow. Almost a week in my thoughts so far
#1 the pump is definitely there it last almost allday for me
#2 this stuff makes me sweat like crazy love it
#3 my body looks and feels tighter
So far all good the pills are easy to take they kick in fast and the pumps come quick and last bottom line great product more updates to come

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 active rest cardio/boxing hit early morning cardio did 5-5 minute rounds on the heavy bag no pj today but i will resume tomorrow. Almost a week in my thoughts so far
#1 the pump is definitely there it last almost allday for me
#2 this stuff makes me sweat like crazy love it
#3 my body looks and feels tighter
So far all good the pills are easy to take they kick in fast and the pumps come quick and last bottom line great product more updates to come
Pump lasting all day.. such a cool thing to hear. Good updates! Thank you for sharing.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Extremely enjoying the all day pumps and randomly I'll look down and got all kinds of new veins haha

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in to follow!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 pump city was in full effect this morning took 4 caps 20 minutes pwo and the pump was on . the workout was 6 rounds of incline bench superset with deads. With 20 second rest between rounds the weight i used for both was 225 lbs fo 7 reps this workout kicked my butt the pump was crazy and i felt strong even in the later rounds i finished up with front back shrugs with 225 for 3 rounds my entire body was on a pump plasma jet is the real deal more updates to come

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7 pump city was in full effect this morning took 4 caps 20 minutes pwo and the pump was on . the workout was 6 rounds of incline bench superset with deads. With 20 second rest between rounds the weight i used for both was 225 lbs fo 7 reps this workout kicked my butt the pump was crazy and i felt strong even in the later rounds i finished up with front back shrugs with 225 for 3 rounds my entire body was on a pump plasma jet is the real deal more updates to come
Rock the bells homie!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 had a great trip to pump city took all 4 caps pwo then hit it hard the warm up was 10 kb swings 10 goblet squats 10 plyo pushups 1 minute jog on tread mill . the workout squat 225lbs incline leverage bench 90 lbs press superset for 5 rounds 20 sec rest between sets the pump was on and i felt good and strong did 8 reps for each exercise. Finished up with a tri set of shoulder press 135lbs 8 reps 45 lb plate raise 8 reps single arm lat raise 30 lb db for 3 rounds 20 sec rest betweensets then a tri set of 135 lb deads/ bent over row 135lb lat pull downs for 3 rounds and 20 sec rest between sets my body was pumpin and i was sweating profusely tomorrow will be arms cant wait for that workout more updates to comr

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Good all-around workout it sounds like, hit a lot of stuff. Arms tomorrow!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Good all-around workout it sounds like, hit a lot of stuff. Arms tomorrow!!
I follow the lane norton ph3 program i tweak it a lil bit tho

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8 had a great trip to pump city took all 4 caps pwo then hit it hard the warm up was 10 kb swings 10 goblet squats 10 plyo pushups 1 minute jog on tread mill . the workout squat 225lbs incline leverage bench 90 lbs press superset for 5 rounds 20 sec rest between sets the pump was on and i felt good and strong did 8 reps for each exercise. Finished up with a tri set of shoulder press 135lbs 8 reps 45 lb plate raise 8 reps single arm lat raise 30 lb db for 3 rounds 20 sec rest betweensets then a tri set of 135 lb deads/ bent over row 135lb lat pull downs for 3 rounds and 20 sec rest between sets my body was pumpin and i was sweating profusely tomorrow will be arms cant wait for that workout more updates to comr
Warrant for your arrest.... Attempted murder on a WORKOUT!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Warrant for your arrest.... Attempted murder on a WORKOUT!!!
I think you're the one that needs arrested on your workouts LOL thanks bro I'm really working hard

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 pump city was in full effect this mornig hit arms and was so sore after the workout. Took all 4 caps pwo waiting for video to upload so i can post it morr info of workout to come