Performax Labs Nootropimax Mini Log

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A big thanks to the guys at Performax Labs for sending me 3 servings of their new Nootropic formula to test out. I typically drink a few cups of coffee every morning, I'm usually very tolerant to stimulants and other things, but I have been out of the gym a few months due to an injury and surgery.

All I know is it contains caffeine.

I took the first serving of 2 caps yesterday before going to Physicsl Therapy. About 15 minutes after taking it I was on the highway. I could feel the focus kicking in at this point. As dangerous as it sounds I was only focused on what was going on directly in front of me, but at the same time I knew everything that was going on around me still. It's kinda hard to explain.

I noticed twice while driving I was focusing so hard on driving that I stopped breathing for a few seconds lol, not like I was about to pass out but just needed a big breath when I realized I hadn't in a few seconds.

I got to physical therapy and normally I'm terrible with words if I'm not drinking or with people I don't frequently socialize with. But I was able to initiate a conversation with the ladies at the front desk this time. I was in a good mood and wanted to just stand and talk but I knew they were busy.

I sat down and got a heat pack on my shoulder, I stayed focused on the TV watching the soccer game, I could hear the therapists talking in the background and I could see them looking down at my trying to start a conversation from across the room from the corner of my eyes, but I didn't feel like talking at that point so I didn't move my glare from the TV.

At this point it was about an hour after dosing and I could feel the extreme focus leaving, but throughout therapy I could still feel the focus and buzz, just not as prominent as before.

I didn't really feel anymore energetic than normal, which can be good or bad depending on the person. I wouldn't mind a little extra energy with it, but you can always stack other things with it after learning the ingredients, but you can't take things away, so I'd say it's a plus that there is no extreme energy or any jittery feeling at all.

By the time I was leaving PT, I was feeling pretty tired on the drive home. But to be fair I've been sleeping horribly lately so I'm tired all day anyways. It was about two and a half hours before I started feeling tired.

Compared to 40mg XR Adderall with the XR beads crushed up (Calculus exam lol) I would say the focus was comparable for me, but without the jitters I got from the Adderall.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This first review I tried to be as detailed as possible. The next ones probably won't be nearly that detailed, but I will note any differences.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great first impressions. First time I tried it was during ping pong on a work break. I was super focused on my next shot, before the ball got back to me.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll tag in rest of reps, after I leave the Vet with my dog.
john.patterson AntM1564 muscleupcrohn Quads_of_Stee

Looks like Adizzle1 is here already.

Last edited:
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome first post, great detail! Looks like its working quite well for its intended purpose!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Super in-depth and a great starting / reference post that you can compare against!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great attention to detail in this log so far! Excited to see how it treats you!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks guys, classes start tomorrow but I won't be trying it just yet for school. I'll likely have to take something for anxiety the first couple of days to calm my nerves so it won't be a good time to take any stimulants/nootropics.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, classes start tomorrow but I won't be trying it just yet for school. I'll likely have to take something for anxiety the first couple of days to calm my nerves so it won't be a good time to take any stimulants/nootropics.
Anxiety from school, what are you, eight years old. Do you want me to walk you to the door and hold your hand too :p

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anxiety from school, what are you, eight years old. Do you want me to walk you to the door and hold your hand too :p
Actually, yes.. Lol I'm going from 7,000 to 30,000 students at this university. This is my own personal hell.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ended up taking another serving yesterday evening. I had a long drive and wasn't feeling it so I decided it might be a good time to take it. It ended up making the drive seem like it went by a lot quicker and I didn't get as irritated by other drivers. Everything else was on point with the first experience, although I had eaten a little before so it wasn't as strong as the first time, but I still very noticeable.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll be taking my last sample tomorrow for my third and fourth classes of the day. I'll update it tomorrow after I get home.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it's working well for you. Can't wait to hear final thoughts.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For the first half of my day I was nearly falling asleep in lecture but I don't care for the classes, so I waited to take the dose. I took it around 1:30. I didn't get nearly as much focus as the first couple of times I took it. I'm not sure why.

Nothing was different than the other times, other than sitting in a large lecture hall. It may have been that there was more stuff going on that I didn't have the tunnel vision as before when it was just me and no one else around besides cars.

But, I still stay focused the entire lecture and never really lost interest. I went to my next class and about halfway through I noticed I was starting to lose focus and start thinking of other things. This was right around the two and a half hour mark again where I could tell it was slowing down in effects, which is what happened the first couple of times.

It still did its job, though. I was focused and more alert. Not half falling asleep like I was before. I am very tolerant to things and I tend to metabolize drugs and things pretty quickly, so this may play a part. I can drink way more than most, I need higher doses of pharmaceuticals to get effects. I'm thinking maybe once it's released, depending on the ingredients I could do two caps to start and about an hour in take another cap?

I'm very interested to see the ingredients. Overall I think it's a good product and will most likely pick up a bottle. Depending on the ingredient, it would be perfect for an as needed basis, yet I would probably take it daily if it was something that had long term benefits as well.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like its worth checking out. Thanks for the info.

Actually, yes.. Lol I'm going from 7,000 to 30,000 students at this university. This is my own personal hell.
Which university are you going to now?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like its worth checking out. Thanks for the info.

Which university are you going to now?