Nootropimax extreme focus minilog

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks to AntM1564 and Performax Labs for sending me out a 3 serving sample of Nootropimax. I don't have a ton of information other than it contains caffeine.. It came in 3 individual packets with two gel caps inside.

First way I wanted to try it is in the morning. Mornings I will take Bronk Aid plus Neogenix Velocity Ultra to get me going and give me that great focus. I took two on an empty stomach. I was a little worried about how it would hit me. It was good smooth energy which I noticed focus start to kick in after about 30 minutes. I wasn't jittery at all and definitely got that dialed in feeling which I like. I'm going to try this preworkout tomorrow. I think that mind muscle connection should be out of this world!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good so far!

How would you compare your focus/energy this morning in comparison to your typical morning stack?
Adizzle1 john.Patterson cubsfan815

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First dose always hits hardest. Focus was tunnel vision type focus. I'm going to try it pre workout tomorrow and see how good that focus is.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took today's dose with a stim free pre. I waited about 45 minutes before hitting the gym. My main issue today was breakfast was staying with me 3 hours after eating it. I enjoy that tunnel vision focus when I'm lifting. I had bench and deadlifts with upper body accessory work at 85 percent max. I definitely could feel that dialed in and connection between mind and muscle was outstanding. I came home and friend from work hit me to play some ps4. Definitely could notice the focus while playing. I'm not noticing any crazy stimulants in this pill. I've taken Dmaa and ephedra and run the gambit on other stimulants. I don't notice them as much as I notice energy and tunnel vision focus.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In! I love the mind-muscle connection and focus that nootropics provide!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took today's dose with a stim free pre. I waited about 45 minutes before hitting the gym. My main issue today was breakfast was staying with me 3 hours after eating it. I enjoy that tunnel vision focus when I'm lifting. I had bench and deadlifts with upper body accessory work at 85 percent max. I definitely could feel that dialed in and connection between mind and muscle was outstanding. I came home and friend from work hit me to play some ps4. Definitely could notice the focus while playing. I'm not noticing any crazy stimulants in this pill. I've taken Dmaa and ephedra and run the gambit on other stimulants. I don't notice them as much as I notice energy and tunnel vision focus.
Nice post. I have yet to use this, but this may be my go to for lower stim lifting days for me

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took my final dose this morning upon waking on an empty stomach. Just a nice light energy to get things moving. This product gives you that singular focus. I liked that I hit the ground running and got stuff done.

Overall Review - The energy side of this seems light. I don't notice a lot of stims that can pull away from focus. Two pills is what I took which took about 30 minutes to kick in. Once it did kick in, it gave me that laser focus you look for in a good nootropic blend. When I took it in the morning, it gave me the kick in the butt I needed and the focus to get my work done, and when I took it pre workout it gave me a little energy along with intense focus to make great mind muscle connections. I would recommend it to others so 5/5.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the review. Nootropimax is definitely geared to have mild stim. We really wanted the focus and mental clarity to shine. Too many nootropics try to stim people out. Glad you enjoyed it and recommend!