Yes it's me again! Xrkc6x is ONCE again here - OL Cardarine+OL Conqu3r+OL Test1fy+e9=

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Yes it's me again! Xrkc6x is ONCE again here - OL Cardarine+OL Conqu3r+OL Test1fy+e9

Here again guys, I've been waiting till now to start my cut since I was waiting for my coach to "allow" me to use supplements and after almost 1 year of using only e9 and some other daily vitamins and natural supps, I'm starting again a new run.

Just to give you some background info, it's roughly 3 months I'm working with a training coach which I LOVE, thanks to Driven2lift and The Solution for the referral, so every aspect of my diet and training is not coming from "my mind" but I have to thank my coach for the results I'm having.

Started with high cardio and low carbs and low fats with body composition that was "almost enough" to say "yes he's training" I have achieved great results, improved body composition and removes cardio and increased carbs and fats at the same time and I had better results :)

Now I started slowly again adding cardio and lowering carbs since a couple of week and while the weight is still almost the same, body composition improved A LOT.

Stats
71.5kg
175cm
Fat% 9% (scale measurement I use just to keep track, I reckon I could be 10-12%)

Supplements
OL Test1fy
OL Cardarine
OL Conqu3r
PES e9
PES Select
Many supplements for helping with adrenal fatigue

Macros
Training days
52.81/178.89/190.18 F/C/P
Non Training days
72.39/52.22/193 F/C/P

Cardio
4x HIIT Modified Wingate approach 12min 5 sprints
3x SSC 350kcal per sessions

I'll be starting tomorrow with supplements.

I'll try to update every day, pictures of myself, my food and YES my Pure Bengal will be posted with regularity.

Any questions and or suggestions please ask :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
This is for final review and results

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not enough PEScience goodness in here but I'll still show support for our PEScience broheim.:)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Not enough PEScience goodness in here but I'll still show support for our PEScience broheim.:)
Hahahah I'm taking genoflex, select, e9 and maybe later adding alphamine :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Today was my first day on GW and test1fy, I can't really comment, all I can say is the workout was great and pumps were there.

Strength definitely up since a week or so
Endurance, I hope this will increase due to the GW effect, I'm good as it's now but I'd expect a spike up
Fat loss is definitely started since a week thanks to the training+diet my lovely coach provided :)

Nothing really special to report today, I had my pull day, training is

Push
Pull
Squat
Re-touch day

Rotation during the week with Thursday and Saturday only SSC.

Have a lovely Friday guys

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
happy Monday all, so far so good, lost quite a bit of weight in the last 3 days, due to added cardio I guess and maybe the cardarine started to work, I am more hungry, definitely more hungry and I feel like my glucose is low sometime, especially after taking it, training is good and diet on point, today is re-touch day, I will update after the wo.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Monday to you sir! Kill that gym session!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Found it!

In brother, I'll be following the journey to shredded

Well, even more shredded than you already are haha

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Found it!

In brother, I'll be following the journey to shredded

Well, even more shredded than you already are haha
lol I'm not now :) but I'm happy with my condition and I will be ripped soon lol hopefully hahah

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
training was great yesterday, re-touch day meaning pull+pull+legs days plus stretching movements, strength levels are going up and I am seeing a leaning effect very nice, probably after almost a week cardarine kicking in.
libido is up the roof guys, test1fy is working very well, I can't say the same for Conqu3r, it is not that effective as I thought, based on the ingredient profile this was supposed to be a great addiction, maybe it is but I don't feel it "a lot"

endurance is where I am shining now, it is increasing and I am able to do same amount of work in terms of cardio but I don't feel it like difficult anymore.
stamina too has increased, I need less energy to perform the same actions, same workout is not draining anymore so I am able to push more. I am trying to do what I was told to do so not overdoing at the moment.

today will be push day and I can't wait

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
strength --> increasing, let's say it has increased A LOT in the last week, I was able to go up of 2kg/4kg each eercise
endurance --> this is incredibly high, I don't need to rest between sets, I can go straight till the end of exercise without resting at all, carda kicking in here ;)
stamina --> is following the endurance for sure, energy levels at high range
libido --> this is ridiculous... high as ****

some note:

- pre wo yesterday was felt more than usual, I just took it more close to the training sesh, trying today to delay instead and see what will be the results
- diet is on point, weight is there small fluctuations not weight loss but body comp is better and mirror is happier, fat% is going down I can see that on the scale, that won't be exact but I use it for tracking the levels
- I am monitoring the glucose levels, every time I take cardarine, after like 30mins the glucose levels goes down to a 3.2mmol/L while usually fasted they are on 4.9-5mmol/L

Today is push day and obviously HIIT sesh

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
strength --> increasing, let's say it has increased A LOT in the last week, I was able to go up of 2kg/4kg each eercise
endurance --> this is incredibly high, I don't need to rest between sets, I can go straight till the end of exercise without resting at all, carda kicking in here ;)
stamina --> is following the endurance for sure, energy levels at high range
libido --> this is ridiculous... high as ****

some note:

- pre wo yesterday was felt more than usual, I just took it more close to the training sesh, trying today to delay instead and see what will be the results
- diet is on point, weight is there small fluctuations not weight loss but body comp is better and mirror is happier, fat% is going down I can see that on the scale, that won't be exact but I use it for tracking the levels
- I am monitoring the glucose levels, every time I take cardarine, after like 30mins the glucose levels goes down to a 3.2mmol/L while usually fasted they are on 4.9-5mmol/L

Today is push day and obviously HIIT sesh
That is a damn good increase in lifts bro. No surprise to hear your diet is on point either you shredded monster!:)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
That is a damn good increase in lifts bro. No surprise to hear your diet is on point either you shredded monster!:)
im not shredded...... I will ;)

yes it is good improvement, looks just few kg but it is a lot

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So modest... ;)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ok guys this is starting to get funny, I didn't have any rest at ALL in my last training, I wanted to test this on purpose, and it is very easy to do cardio as well, let's see today with SSC 350kcal :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It's almost frustrating to not need rest eh?
Makes me feel like I should go heavier/higher volume, but have to stick to the programming!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Makes me feel like I should go heavier/higher volume, but have to stick to the programming!
i feel the same man.... once I did "more" and when reported to my coach he clearly told me NOT to do it, lol but I am happy anyway :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok guys this is starting to get funny, I didn't have any rest at ALL in my last training, I wanted to test this on purpose, and it is very easy to do cardio as well, let's see today with SSC 350kcal :)
I must just be getting too damn old Bros! I've been needing more and more rest by the day! Let's hope getting back in the full swing of things and getting my sup back on will help with that!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Lost 0.8kg since last weight
Legs + SSC Cardio today
Feeling full and ok but I'm hungry as ****
My coach told me to have a refeed after wo, I'll have it today since then tomorrow and Sunday I'll have low carbs days.
I'll have some more clean basmati white rice let's say 50% more than usual, easy to digest and no fibre and fats.
Strength increase again guys, this cardarine is great, not only it's giving me more endurance and stamina but strength as well, I did my legs without rest I'm allow not able to walk now but I'm doing my 350 kcal on treadmill.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
night pump :)

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1472233494.002977.jpg

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Happy Sunday everyone, last two days have been hectic lol

Quick update -->

Strength is still up
Endurance, here is where I guess cardarine shines, I don't basically feel the cardio anymore, it's easy as eating s peace of cake, if fact I went up in intensity, my ssc is 350kcal so doesn't matter if it'll take me 40 min or 20, as long as I have done 350kcal it'll be ok so good here :)
Libido is incredible guys, I did t have issue but now it's up to the roof, credit goes to OL test1fy I guess :)
Weight went down again, hit 68.7 yesterday and I'm heading now to the gym to have my "re-touch" day :) can't wait to attack iron.

Only thing that out me down a bit is the pre wo, the conqu3r, the version without caffeine.... well, it's giving me air in my belly and i do t feel it st all, I am vey disappointed and I stopped it last week, waiting now for my loved Pes HV :) I was surprised cause the OL one got a great profile and based on those ingredients I was expecting much much more...

Also after 3 days of ssc cardio (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) I feel flat and empty...

I had my refeed in Friday though but it didn't make any difference, the day after I was even weighing less lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Sunday everyone, last two days have been hectic lol

Quick update -->

Strength is still up
Endurance, here is where I guess cardarine shines, I don't basically feel the cardio anymore, it's easy as eating s peace of cake, if fact I went up in intensity, my ssc is 350kcal so doesn't matter if it'll take me 40 min or 20, as long as I have done 350kcal it'll be ok so good here :)
Libido is incredible guys, I did t have issue but now it's up to the roof, credit goes to OL test1fy I guess :)
Weight went down again, hit 68.7 yesterday and I'm heading now to the gym to have my "re-touch" day :) can't wait to attack iron.

Only thing that out me down a bit is the pre wo, the conqu3r, the version without caffeine.... well, it's giving me air in my belly and i do t feel it st all, I am vey disappointed and I stopped it last week, waiting now for my loved Pes HV :) I was surprised cause the OL one got a great profile and based on those ingredients I was expecting much much more...

Also after 3 days of ssc cardio (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) I feel flat and empty...

I had my refeed in Friday though but it didn't make any difference, the day after I was even weighing less lol
I've had a steadily hectic weekend myself bro. So busy this time of year. Hopefully your wait for that high volume is short lived man. I've been away for too long from it and could use those incredible pumps and push in the gym provided by HV.

Have a great Sunday bro.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I've had a steadily hectic weekend myself bro. So busy this time of year. Hopefully your wait for that high volume is short lived man. I've been away for too long from it and could use those incredible pumps and push in the gym provided by HV.

Have a great Sunday bro.
Honestly, I was expecting more from conqu3r, usually OL products are on point, maybe this one particularly didn't hit me, test1fy is great I must say :) and it's only 1 week and a half, usually you start seeing results between 3rd and 4th week :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How do you always strike these badass poses in your updates too lol

Hope the High Volume gets to you quick and you enjoy whats left of the weekend sir!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
How do you always strike these badass poses in your updates too lol

Hope the High Volume gets to you quick and you enjoy whats left of the weekend sir!
Hahahahah hours of testing with lights hahahah basically one picture=1 hour trials lol hahahah

My weekend will be longer, it's bank holiday in UK :) tomorrow free as well :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Today training was amazing. I'm really feeling cardarine, never had such energy and endurance without any down side... For example when I was on AAS (almost 2 y ago) I had energy and strength but everyone knows what are the sides of AAS... well this is clean energy and is allowing me to cross my limits and to push more, at the same time I'm "burning" fat as never before, and keep in mind I didn't change diet and/or I'm not using any thermogenic supplements, I'm not even drinking coffee and I cut off caffeine so.... Amazing feeling and amazing results :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, I was expecting more from conqu3r, usually OL products are on point, maybe this one particularly didn't hit me, test1fy is great I must say :) and it's only 1 week and a half, usually you start seeing results between 3rd and 4th week :)
I'm an OL Virgin man so I can't really comment. I've seen a lot of feedback on the products just haven't pulled the trigger as I'm usually over stocked on products.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I'm an OL Virgin man so I can't really comment. I've seen a lot of feedback on the products just haven't pulled the trigger as I'm usually over stocked on products.
I would strongly suggest you to try OL Cardarine, it's not a SARM it's a PPAR modulator...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today training was amazing. I'm really feeling cardarine, never had such energy and endurance without any down side... For example when I was on AAS (almost 2 y ago) I had energy and strength but everyone knows what are the sides of AAS... well this is clean energy and is allowing me to cross my limits and to push more, at the same time I'm "burning" fat as never before, and keep in mind I didn't change diet and/or I'm not using any thermogenic supplements, I'm not even drinking coffee and I cut off caffeine so.... Amazing feeling and amazing results :)
If I'm not mistaken you were on doc prescribed AAS? What was the reason you decided to come off man?

Not taking in coffee makes it sound like you are ready for some cafe series goodness my dude! ;)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
If I'm not mistaken you were on doc prescribed AAS? What was the reason you decided to come off man?

Not taking in coffee makes it sound like you are ready for some cafe series goodness my dude! ;)
nono... lol

I was a arimidex because of my issues with estrogen levels, when I came off the cycle I didn't recover properly and therefore my doc prescribed that, after that I was fine, this was happening almost 2 years ago :)

I simply came off the AAS cycle cause after 10 weeks of anavar I was shut down :( we learn from errors right?.....

so now after almost 2 years I started taking cardarine which is a PPAR modulator

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nono... lol

I was a arimidex because of my issues with estrogen levels, when I came off the cycle I didn't recover properly and therefore my doc prescribed that, after that I was fine, this was happening almost 2 years ago :)

I simply came off the AAS cycle cause after 10 weeks of anavar I was shut down :( we learn from errors right?.....

so now after almost 2 years I started taking cardarine which is a PPAR modulator
AHHH ok. I had thought it was doc monitored the entire run. As you said we live and we learn. I blast and cruised for over two years. Had a lot of traveling for work and tried to come off because of it. Had a real rough time recovering obviously because of the extended length of use. So now it looks like I will be on permanent monitored use. I've been ready to get back on anyway though. All the alphamine and ABE in the world couldn't get me as amped and pumped as being on.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
AHHH ok. I had thought it was doc monitored the entire run. As you said we live and we learn. I blast and cruised for over two years. Had a lot of traveling for work and tried to come off because of it. Had a real rough time recovering obviously because of the extended length of use. So now it looks like I will be on permanent monitored use. I've been ready to get back on anyway though. All the alphamine and ABE in the world couldn't get me as amped and pumped as being on.
amen......

SARMS are a good thing tho, I am exploring this topic now..... looks like much less sides and almost "same" results....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
amen......

SARMS are a good thing tho, I am exploring this topic now..... looks like much less sides and almost "same" results....
I've heard plenty rave about sarms. Just figure when you have already taken the plunge no sense in beating around the bush. :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will definitely try a nice run with osta on a cruise. Been meaning to give it a go.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Will definitely try a nice run with osta on a cruise. Been meaning to give it a go.
S-4+Osta+Cardarine and BOOM!!!!

well, a good reason not to go down the evil path again and "just" using sarms would be the side effects and test suppression (they are still test suppressive but way less, waaaaaaaaaaay less.....)..... not to mention sarms are not liver toxic....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
S-4+Osta+Cardarine and BOOM!!!!

well, a good reason not to go down the evil path again and "just" using sarms would be the side effects and test suppression (they are still test suppressive but way less, waaaaaaaaaaay less.....)..... not to mention sarms are not liver toxic....
Definitely a solid stack from the sounds. Although not liver toxic (which AAS I run is minimal anyway via pathway) they have been linked to other sides. S4 in particular I believe had some issues with users and their vision if I'm not mistaken. But yes I agree definitely a good option to anyone wanting to have stellar results without jumping head first. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a solid stack from the sounds. Although not liver toxic (which AAS I run is minimal anyway via pathway) they have been linked to other sides. S4 in particular I believe had some issues with users and their vision if I'm not mistaken. But yes I agree definitely a good option to anyone wanting to have stellar results without jumping head first. :)
yes you are not mistaken, s-4 is known for one single side effect (and the test suppression which is very mild tho) the yellow-ish hue you could see.... but if you start at 50mg and test it and S L O W L Y go up letting your body adjusting to it, you will be fine, also even if you have that sight issue, that will go away in 1-2 minutes and it is NOT permanent, also difficulties in adjusting night vision... but again..... if you do things properly you won't get it and if you will, it will be mild and nothing serious at all....

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
yes! HV just arrived! I feel pumped just smelling the lovely cotton candy :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Cotton Candy = carnival/fair CC in a tub

Love it!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Cotton Candy = carnival/fair CC in a tub

Love it!
i gotta be honest, I just had 1/3 of a scoop dry swallowed in my mouth brrrrrrrrr ahahahahah soo gnummylicious......

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I can't say I've had it dry,
If only we could spin it... lol

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I can't say I've had it dry,
If only we could spin it... lol
ahahahahahaah spin it! yes!!! instead of using the sugar in the cotton candy machine we could use that :p I will buy one in amazon and I will make the cotton candy HV stick

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
ahahahahahaah spin it! yes!!! instead of using the sugar in the cotton candy machine we could use that :p I will buy one in amazon and I will make the cotton candy HV stick
I'd be eating CC daily.
With a bit of sugar still

Pumps galore

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Those pumps even post workout after 2h!!!!

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1472586972.301182.jpg

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
hello everyoooone!

this is starting to be ridiculous, I went up again with the weights, I was able to train without rest and my endurance never ends, this is great, I felt pumped (thanks HV) and full of energy.

Weight --> went up of about 1kg, no particular reason, my body composition is good enough and I am happy with that, the mirror said it's ok
Strength --> here I don't need to comment, this is going up, probably related to test1fy OL, increase in testosterone maybe
Endurance --> this is great, here is where cardarine is shining, no way I can do my HIIT and SSC without any issues, I could even continue and start again
Libido --> never had issue guys but.... if I only think to my gf I feel BOOM lol
Hunger --> here I am suffering a bit, not taking any thermogenic that takes care of hunger.... it is a bit difficult, probably my metabolism is spiking a bit due to cardarine and I feel it, but hey.... nothing comes for free right?

I will probably have again a refeed, I had it last week with white basmati organic rice as post workout but to be honest, the day after my weight was less and I didn't notice it at all... today squats day!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established