Alpha and Plasma Jet, a love story meant to be

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What's up AM? I recently got lucky and was shipped out a box of the new plasma jet from the awesome Gaspari team ! This will be a series of reviews I just walked out the gym and I'm walking home so I'll edit this first post later and add some stuff on the product and add a picture of the super awesome box it came in that looks like something a high tech pharmaceutical lab would use to make personalized hardcore stuff lol the packaging looks awesome to me , suddenly I was back to a 12 year old kid reading everything on the box like it was a cereal box haha. Initial review will be right up on the second post

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
INITIAL REVIEW : Today was shoulder day , 5 am workout. Just to make sure I made PLASMAJET work hard on the first time using it I took it with just some extra caffeine and had no preworkout carbs or anything else that could lead to an exaggerated pump and followed my program strictly which is pyramids the first 4 sets are under 8 reps and last 2 are supersets so the program does have some pump work involved but I've been doing it for over a month now so I pretty much know what the pumps are like . And boy did plasma jet still come through hard AF! Popped out the pills and I will say this it smelled bad but it's all good , I thought since its pills maybe taking them 30-45 minutes pwo would be better but since I get up at 415-430 and I'm in the gym by 5 it was kinda tough taking them earlier then 440 but I was wrong anyways by the 2nd working set I had quickly grown a decent pump. By the second exercise I felt my shoulders were full and heavy but it felt and looked good. about an hour into the workout I started burping it up which could be cuz of the empty stomach and also at the same time the pump started going down very slightly but then I hit traps and it went back up . 2.5 hours after taking it I still feel a decent pump. Really enjoyed this product definitely for the first workout on it I'll give it a 5/5 rating I hope that does not change though out the use of the box.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471347838.731870.jpg
here's a pic because the pump felt great lol

JP10

JP10

Awards
Good stuff, got to try the product as well. I am liking it so far. According to the website "PLASMAJET® is so powerful its effects will be noticed the very first time you use it, and will continue to increase and compound with every additional dosing". Meaning that more intense pumps are hopefully to come!

Any more my shoulder workout are pretty short. I would say 45min or less. I don't know if anyone else is like this, but I get such a crazy pump it's almost painful, hurts to hold my arms up lol. Come 45mins I am like **** this I'm doing some triceps haha.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
INITIAL REVIEW : Today was shoulder day , 5 am workout. Just to make sure I made PLASMAJET work hard on the first time using it I took it with just some extra caffeine and had no preworkout carbs or anything else that could lead to an exaggerated pump and followed my program strictly which is pyramids the first 4 sets are under 8 reps and last 2 are supersets so the program does have some pump work involved but I've been doing it for over a month now so I pretty much know what the pumps are like . And boy did plasma jet still come through hard AF! Popped out the pills and I will say this it smelled bad but it's all good , I thought since its pills maybe taking them 30-45 minutes pwo would be better but since I get up at 415-430 and I'm in the gym by 5 it was kinda tough taking them earlier then 440 but I was wrong anyways by the 2nd working set I had quickly grown a decent pump. By the second exercise I felt my shoulders were full and heavy but it felt and looked good. about an hour into the workout I started burping it up which could be cuz of the empty stomach and also at the same time the pump started going down very slightly but then I hit traps and it went back up . 2.5 hours after taking it I still feel a decent pump. Really enjoyed this product definitely for the first workout on it I'll give it a 5/5 rating I hope that does not change though out the use of the box.
View attachment 139171 here's a pic because the pump felt great lol
Nice !!! Making me even more jealous lol

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great initial review, PJ does have a "herb smell" no doubt, but the full pumps more than makeup for it IMO.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great initial review, PJ does have a "herb smell" no doubt, but the full pumps more than makeup for it IMO.
Is that herb marijuana?? Seriously though I smelled weed when I popped open the blister packs lol

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Vaughn, the guys at PricePlow and myself all took PlasmaJet at the same time (for the 1st time) and were exchanging text messages about the smell. lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What's up AM? I recently got lucky and was shipped out a box of the new plasma jet from the awesome Gaspari team ! This will be a series of reviews I just walked out the gym and I'm walking home so I'll edit this first post later and add some stuff on the product and add a picture of the super awesome box it came in that looks like something a high tech pharmaceutical lab would use to make personalized hardcore stuff lol the packaging looks awesome to me , suddenly I was back to a 12 year old kid reading everything on the box like it was a cereal box haha. Initial review will be right up on the second post
I bought a box of the original when it 1st came out...it was ok....looks like it's gone thru an upgrade, curious to see what kind of results you get...

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought a box of the original when it 1st came out...it was ok....looks like it's gone thru an upgrade, curious to see what kind of results you get...
Just being used by Alpha1agreda would upgrade anything

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone for being here! Inbox is cleared FireTitan my bad ! Haha
The smell is definitely something I can look past easily just something I pointed out , even the burps I can get past no problem. JP10 definitely understand what you mean haha the pump was real! I hit little less then an hour of shoulders and 15-20 of traps and it was tough after .hah
thorsdad31 definitely worth the wait ! It's the best pump product I've used in a while and I'm trying new ones often as fucc !

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
LOL at the smell, that is funny. Great start man. Glad that we could get you some PlasmaJet

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
LOL at the smell, that is funny. Great start man. Glad that we could get you some PlasmaJet
Thanks man day 2 today and it did not disappoint it's awesome I appreciate the opportunity !

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Back and biceps day today ladies and as I just said up there ^ it was fuccing awesome. Started with some heavy rows and my shirt quickly went from "just right" to "two sizes too tight" no joke my lats felt like the skin was about to tear off. I was enjoying it so much I threw in extra sets of heavy t bar 7-8 plates. The bicep pump was there too at the end but since I ended up spending so much one on back the arm pump wasn't as crazy as I wanted it to be so I took the executive decision of changing Friday from rest day to arm day lol really good stuff as long as it stays this good I will be keeping a box in my cabinet at all times

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, was looking at getting some, this just reinforced my interest.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Was split between using PJ for leg day or not specially cuz it was a short night I knew I needed my usual double dose of stimmed pre so I half dosed pj at 2 caps and took 1 scoop of my stim pre and had carbs , and again it did not disappoint pump was still better then normal my legs are definitely looking better and with that pump I was more then happy, threw on the bfr bands for the last 3 sets on leg curls and it was another level . Might end up back in the gym tonight for arms if I can sneak out of work and will definitely be pulling out all the stops to see pj give me 2 inches on biceps haha

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I am kind of in-between on pump products for leg days. Love the look and feeling afterwards, but during, the sets are a little bit harder for me with a killer pump.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the gun show haha
I am kind of in-between on pump products for leg days. Love the look and feeling afterwards, but during, the sets are a little bit harder for me with a killer pump.
Agreed it's a tough decision but glad I took it , currently popping 4 more for 2nd session cuz I couldn't wait for arms hah

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Holy pump! Arm day was delicious no joke, I hope it's cool with the Gaspari guys , I gave 4 caps to my training partner and now he's ready to order a box , this product gets better daily

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Sweet..I can't wait to try this next month

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Sweet..I can't wait to try this next month
All I can say is I've enjoyed it very much definitely my new go to pump product. I'm gunna stop using every day after this week cuz I'm scared I'll grow a tolerance , and that's saying something considering my thought process is usually just "take more" when somethings effects start wearing off lol

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is I've enjoyed it very much definitely my new go to pump product. I'm gunna stop using every day after this week cuz I'm scared I'll grow a tolerance , and that's saying something considering my thought process is usually just "take more" when somethings effects start wearing off lol
Love to hear that! We even recommend that you should not use PlasmaJet more than 5x a week.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Love to hear that! We even recommend that you should not use PlasmaJet more than 5x a week.
100% honest I consider myself lucky as balls to have gotten picked lol and yeah I'll probably try to keep it at 3x and switch off one week chest arms back next week shoulder legs arms... Always arms haha , this will take my dedication but like I said not getting a tolerance would be worth it

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys yesterday was chest and triceps and the pump was nothing short of miraculous lol today back and biceps and the same thing . I noticed two things that were consistent all last week with plasma jet
1) about an hour into the workout I start burping up the pill and the herb like smell gets stuck in my throat , only lasts 10-15 minutes and goes away so not a big deal to me but pointing it out.
2) this is pretty awesome, right after those burps go away I get a second wind and all of a sudden I get a rush of energy like I just took my pills and I'm walking in the gym fresh. That is from the ATP I'm pretty sure. That shows me the ingredients they use are top quality cuz I've used others with atp before and did not get that kind of reaction.
Still loving my pj and telling lots of people about it , 2 people already ordered themselves a box lol. Great stuff and yesterday was my birthday so I'll be ordering a couple boxes as a present to myself haha.
I will cut the use a little bit this week as I said earlier to make sure I don't grow a tolerance and seeing as my weeks are planned as Sunday as the first day (today) I will only be using it for arm day and shoulder day along with today's back day , then next week I'll use it for chest day arm day and leg day

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is legit lovin it !!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks man, definitely ate the complete opposite of what I should have, but I enjoyed doing so lmao

Lol I knew you'd enjoy it man , anyone would, I was gunna post this on your log but you got back to me here first hahaView attachment 139382
Awesome !!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just so you guys don't think I forgot, no PJ today for leg day but tomorrow for shoulder day I will be eating some caps like M&Ms

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Just so you guys don't think I forgot, no PJ today for leg day but tomorrow for shoulder day I will be eating some caps like M&Ms
Perfectly fine, my friend.. I wouldn't take PJ on leg day personally. Hope shoulder days goes great.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I put the pieces of the puzzle together and figured it out! PLASMAJET is really the drug Bane uses to be huge and break batmans back lmao. Truth is Bane is addicted to it ... And so am I. Lol seriously thou had a great pump today kept the weights slightly lighter and killed it. I also am sure now that PJ is responsible for the second wind I've gotten each time about an hour into my workouts it's like I took a second scoop of preworkout in the middle of the workout seriously it's great. And went to do cardio and I ended up gettin a leg pump on the bike lmao . still loving PJ

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471951668.515684.jpg
actual picture of the pump I got today. I was arrested for Beating the unwanted step children that are my shoulders

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Haha!! With my bald head,my son BEGGED me to wear my military vest, and boots and be bane. Even found a bane mask, pretty badass when I wore it.
Lmao sounds badass , I'm seriously thinking about dropping a joker or bane tatt , cuz they make more sense then batman haha

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao sounds badass , I'm seriously thinking about dropping a joker or bane tatt , cuz they make more sense then batman haha
Nice. My kid(hes 15) sent me this picture the other day. All 4 major Jokers in a black and white. Pretty sick.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nice. My kid(hes 15) sent me this picture the other day. All 4 major Jokers in a black and white. Pretty sick.
Yeah that's dope for sure brother ! My problem is space lol i thought about my ribs but not lean enough so maybe the space I got on left shoulder above the "fucc up" haha