Nicksox Getting Ripped With IDL Mystery Product

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Guys, thanks for checking in. I'm logging this
pills.jpg
little fat burner thanks to the folks at IDL. Not 100% sure what it's called, but I know it's a stim based fat burner so I'm going to be logging my results! I'm looking to get down to the 210 area as I'm really starting to up my cardio and take that to the next level. I'll have some before pics up tomorrow morning. I've taken two doses one each day so far and am really liking it so far. So yesterday just took one before mowing and even then could feel my energy pick up immediately. Got a great sweat as well
Today I took the pill at 8am and hit the gym up at 10:15. Still had awesome energy over two hours after taking, and had a sweat going during my lifts for sure, but that really took off for my cardio! Did HIIT with walking 1min at a 8 incline, then sprinting for 20 seconds at same incline. Rinse and repeat for 15 mins and I was sweating my arse off for a solid 15 mins after that. So far so good! Will have pics tomorrow morning and start logging each workout as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck, nick!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here !!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In. Two packs. Lucky b1tch.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RIGHT! I'm kinda jealous
Lol, I can't be too jealous. IDL hooked me up good...but still....they hooked him up more, haha.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Christmas is coming !!!! No long left now !!!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot to add, no crash at all today. And yep, I'm a lucky guy!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scroll down to the games list, some gems on there

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell of a workout today! Will post it up later but wanted to get my starting pics in. Pretty bloated still after a weekend having some beers and pizza, plus this after my bomb kale, almond, banana, strawberry, cocoa and soy milk smoothie. Weight is at 220 so time to make the push to 210!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Good Man Things are going to get Even Better !!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So todays workout was great! Got up at 545, popped my pill and hit the gym. Had a good sweat going right away and good energy throughout. Haven't felt stimmed out or anything at all on this.

Legs
Squats 4x6
Romanian Deads 4x6
leg extensions 3x12
leg curls 3x12
Leg Press 4x12

Did 20 mins of cardio mixing in jogging, some walking and a few sprints. Mostly jogging though. Shot hoops for about ten mins. Tomorrow is a scheduled off day but may go get some cardio and abs in cause why the hell not!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was an "off" day but went in and got some cardio and abs in, hell of a sweat again! Really liking the energy on this so far, and 0 crashes to speak of. More good news, I have had four knee surgeries in the past and my knees have been bothering me so went in to get looked at, fearing the arthritis they warned me about was kicking in. But fortunately, just a tiny bit not bad at all! Turns out my IT band in each knee is causing the discomfort. Got a cortisone shot in one yesterday and already feeling much better, will do the left knee next week. Also got some good stretches and a foam roller for it, so looking forward to some sweet relief!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today was an "off" day but went in and got some cardio and abs in, hell of a sweat again! Really liking the energy on this so far, and 0 crashes to speak of. More good news, I have had four knee surgeries in the past and my knees have been bothering me so went in to get looked at, fearing the arthritis they warned me about was kicking in. But fortunately, just a tiny bit not bad at all! Turns out my IT band in each knee is causing the discomfort. Got a cortisone shot in one yesterday and already feeling much better, will do the left knee next week. Also got some good stretches and a foam roller for it, so looking forward to some sweet relief!
knee issues are a real kick in the nutz!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OUCH!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually not ouch! Was pretty happy with the results. Cortisone shot already helping with inflammation in right knee so that feels much better. Will get left knee done next week and keep up with these stretches. Should b all good

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a great workout this morning, sweat for days and awesome energy. Scale is broken currently broken at gym but feeling much leaner than when I started the week.
Giant Set CG BB Bench 3x15
Front DB Raise 3x10
Side Lateral Raise 3x10
DB standing row 3x10

Superset Lat Pulldown 3x15
DB shoulder press 3x15
Superset skull crusher 3x8
BB Curl 3x8
Superset Hammer Curl3x8
wide grip tricep 3x8
Superset wide grip cable curl 3x15
reverse grip one arm tricep 3x15

Pumped as hell and spent!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was a good ol fashioned cardio day, had some nice doms from the workout yesterday. Switched to two pills today, took first upon waking at 7am and second PWO around 11am. Feeling nice and warm here today, no crash and pretty alert after staying up past my bedtime to see Suicide Squad last night :)
Went to the track at the gym and did 20 minutes of mostly jogging, a small bit of walking and a few sprint intervals thrown in. Finished off on the basketball court with not sure what it's called but some sprint work. baseline to foul line, back to baseline, out to half court, back to baseline, out to other foul line, back to baseline and finish out to other baseline. Did that 3 times with some hoops shot in between. Got a hell of a sweat going there, feeling good.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was a good ol fashioned cardio day, had some nice doms from the workout yesterday. Switched to two pills today, took first upon waking at 7am and second PWO around 11am. Feeling nice and warm here today, no crash and pretty alert after staying up past my bedtime to see Suicide Squad last night :)
Went to the track at the gym and did 20 minutes of mostly jogging, a small bit of walking and a few sprint intervals thrown in. Finished off on the basketball court with not sure what it's called but some sprint work. baseline to foul line, back to baseline, out to half court, back to baseline, out to other foul line, back to baseline and finish out to other baseline. Did that 3 times with some hoops shot in between. Got a hell of a sweat going there, feeling good.
AWESOME :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Holy wow !!! Hows the knee ? Im down 3.6 lbs in just under a week. Noticeable in my face .

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Knees good so far! Was 219 today so down 1lb on the scale but it's def more noticeable in how I'm looking

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really, I took two for the first time yesterday and slept just fine. Did notice a little bit of light headless for a bit in the evening, wondering if that's from the ephedra in it?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Could be nick . I was curious about that . I took 2 bronkaid after my nap yesterday . Felt kinda zonked for awhile.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So went back down to one pill yesterday but still getting the light headedness. I'm skipping today to see if it improves

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did a 16 mile bike ride today, without taking the pill and definitely not feeling as light headed and head achey. Am gonna try another pill tomorrow to see if it's the culprit and go from there

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So unfortunately going to have to stop with this mystery pill. Felt great this morning and gave it another shot but 4 hours later I'm in the same boat with light heaviness and a headache. Sucks as I really enjoyed the energy from it but not these effects. Since I was only given this one and a lot of it, let me know if you have someone that was wanting to try this one and I can send to them to gauge so these don't go to waste!! I've never had this happen with a stim before so betting it's the ephedra

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So unfortunately going to have to stop with this mystery pill. Felt great this morning and gave it another shot but 4 hours later I'm in the same boat with light heaviness and a headache. Sucks as I really enjoyed the energy from it but not these effects. Since I was only given this one and a lot of it, let me know if you have someone that was wanting to try this one and I can send to them to gauge so these don't go to waste!! I've never had this happen with a stim before so betting it's the ephedra
I would be up for giving them a shot ....

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hows the hydration? Are you taking any pain killers or anti inflammatory?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drink enough water to drown a whale, haha. Haven't been taking aleve for awhile now

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IDL Marms let me know how you'd like me to proceed.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm guessing the ephedra drove the ol BP up to a not good for this guy level, lol.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is sad nick. If you wanna send the crazy pills to me though, I'd be more then happy to finish em off for you

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll send them wherever, lol! Just want to get the blessing from the nice folks that let me try this before I send them on to he next lucky person

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'll send them wherever, lol! Just want to get the blessing from the nice folks that let me try this before I send them on to he next lucky person
Word from the boss directly. Go ahead nicksox15 ship em off.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hulk, I have been on mobile, didn't realize you were a rep sir! Do you want me to get them all to Rocket3015 ? Works for me, would be happy to try out the non ephedra products as well if you guys wanted, if not, I appreciate the chance at these and sorry I'm a wuss, haha.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hulk, I have been on mobile, didn't realize you were a rep sir! Do you want me to get them all to Rocket3015 ? Works for me, would be happy to try out the non ephedra products as well if you guys wanted, if not, I appreciate the chance at these and sorry I'm a wuss, haha.
It's up to you who you ship them to it's not about being a wuss you might have just had some sort of reaction to an ingredient I've seen you go hard in the past so I know this must be a fluke better luck next time Nick you're an awesome dude good luck on your progress I'll be watching you ;) ;)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good looking out sir, Rocket, can you PM me your addy and I'll get those sent out here tomorrow?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good looking out sir, Rocket, can you PM me your addy and I'll get those sent out here tomorrow?
appreciate you sending it off and sorry for the way you reacted to the product. bighulksmash thanks for being on top of it :)