• Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to start this today.

A few stats:

Make
46 yrs old
5'10"
Weight 160ish
Type training: Conventional BB Split, Occasional HIIT, plus moderate cardio (swim, run, row)

Diet - Lower carbs and higher protein

Goals - More definition and lean muscle mass. Hoping this will help with my tendinitis in my elbow and knee.

Running this solo.

Any solid feedback is welcome.

Swimming- 20 - 25 mins today.

Going to apply per instructions after a shower tonight.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for results:)

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In!!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2.
Chest Arms
Applied per directions, but only using four pumps.
Felt a little ease in my elbow but once I started lifting the fire/pain returned. It's only day two, and I am sure time will tell.

Application - Very easy to apply and does not smell bad at all. Actually kind of pleasant and doesn't interfere with deodorant scent. Dries within a few minutes.

Hoping the ease in my elbow increases in the days to come.

4 Pumps - upper chest, shoulders, abdomen, underside of arms.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3

Used an extra pump.

Nothing new to report.

Same application procedures.

Legs , back and Shoulders - pretty high volume.

Appetite is the same. Diet still high protein. Got bad gas since starting but who knows if it is the Androcrine? I doubt it because I stank most of the time.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have some Inhibit E. Anyone think it would be worth throwing it in there?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some Inhibit E. Anyone think it would be worth throwing it in there?
Not really sure if it will necessarily help, but I dont see where it would hurt. Have you by any chance upped your protein intake or changed a source of protein, maybe a new powder? That can cause a bit 'o gas, but I haven't experienced or heard of anyone else getting gassy from it. Interesting.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cardio Day

30 min run slow/fast
Abs

Bumping it up to 8 pumps to see what happens.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only been four days, but excited to see what happens in about ten days.

Nothing to report yet about my elbow, but left knee hasn't been bothering me. Right knee flared up but probably due to my first run in over two weeks.

Appetite is same.

Motivation- excellent

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Only been four days, but excited to see what happens in about ten days.

Nothing to report yet about my elbow, but left knee hasn't been bothering me. Right knee flared up but probably due to my first run in over two weeks.

Appetite is same.

Motivation- excellent
I would say my knees stopped hurting from running altogether about day 10 or so. It's great!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say my knees stopped hurting from running altogether about day 10 or so. It's great!
Glad to hear it helped your knees. Been six days as of today. Elbow feeling better and didn't really hurt when swimming my laps. Applying eight pumps tonight as well.

Feeling leaner so still wondering if it is the Androcrine or reduced cals. Nucleus do feel fuller. Haven't stepped on the scales yet - probably wait till around day 14.

Thanks for all the replies.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7

8 pumps, normal spots.

Two days off from low carb/high protein. Always Friday and sometimes Saturday's. Had to help my father in law trim some limbs hanging over his roof. Up/Down the latter multiple times so didn't lift this morning.

Did about 500m in the pool for various strokes and intervals.

Went to bathroom at pool and noticed looking fuller/tighter than usual.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7

8 pumps, normal spots.

Two days off from low carb/high protein. Always Friday and sometimes Saturday's. Had to help my father in law trim some limbs hanging over his roof. Up/Down the latter multiple times so didn't lift this morning.

Did about 500m in the pool for various strokes and intervals.

Went to bathroom at pool and noticed looking fuller/tighter than usual.
Up and down ladders can be brutal, especially if its as hot there as it is here. Nice to know you're noticing changes though

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8

Swim laps and did DB workout for Bi's and shoulders. Really good pumps here lately.

No side effects noticed.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8

Swim laps and did DB workout for Bi's and shoulders. Really good pumps here lately.

No side effects noticed.
Jealous on the swimming! Wish I Could do that again. Glad Androcrine has treated you well so far

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Fire. It doesn't take much to get a workout swimming, at least for me. My seven year old started swim league this year and did really well. I picked it up in order to keep up with him and now it's my go-to cardio.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Fire. It doesn't take much to get a workout swimming, at least for me. My seven year old started swim league this year and did really well. I picked it up in order to keep up with him and now it's my go-to cardio.
Nice!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9

Feeling good and tight. My L Elbow still hurts a little but we'll see how it plays out. I don't expect a miracle but today was leg day and squats felt really good. No problems with my left knee. Did 135 lbs on a descending ladder with a 10-15 second break between each set. Rep scheme 8 down to 1 rep. Lots of energy afterwards and little fatigue.

Haven't weighed in yet and no sides noticed.

Having said that, saw Suicide Squad Friday with the wife. I enjoyed it and the critics always suck.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11

Shoulders Biceps and light back. Pull ups definitely make my elbow hurt.

Day 10 was swim and abs.

Feeling good other than elbow.

No sides

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12

Triceps and weighted crunches
Son had football practice so had to cut it short.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11

Shoulders Biceps and light back. Pull ups definitely make my elbow hurt.

Day 10 was swim and abs.

Feeling good other than elbow.

No sides
Maybe I missed it, but have you tried rubbing part of your dose directly on your bum elbow?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I missed it, but have you tried rubbing part of your dose directly on your bum elbow?
In all honesty, he mentioned it in the beginning before he started, and I suggested to keep it in the chest, and shoulders. Mainly die to the fact that it seemed to help ALL my joints. Maybe he should start doing what you're saying, and go directly to the source. But for now, I'll take the hit on that one

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In all honesty, he mentioned it in the beginning before he started, and I suggested to keep it in the chest, and shoulders. Mainly die to the fact that it seemed to help ALL my joints. Maybe he should start doing what you're saying, and go directly to the source. But for now, I'll take the hit on that one
Thanks for the interest. I have been doing chest ,shoulders, upper lats and abdomen. I apply the residual amount to my ..... And go to town. Just kidding, I apply the residual amount to my elbow. Honestly I should probably adjust my training. Pull ups are a killer for my elbow.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weighed in this AM at the gym. 162 lbs - fully clothed and pre-AM poop. Been eating at a deficit so I think this is good.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once in the system, it will help all of the joints. It just seems to have a bit better effect on the application site for some. No hit taken cause it's all good bud!

Thanks for the interest. I have been doing chest ,shoulders, upper lats and abdomen. I apply the residual amount to my ..... And go to town. Just kidding, I apply the residual amount to my elbow. Honestly I should probably adjust my training. Pull ups are a killer for my elbow.
Lol! Sharing the gains with the Mrs.! Sharing is caring!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14

Heading to the gym for an early Saturday AM chesticles and shoulders workout. It's been two weeks. I don't have the pain in my left knee anymore, or haven't noticed it lately. I have not ran in a while which may be the case, but not sure. Doc told me it was tendinitis there as well. I don't think it go away from just stopping running and simultaneously increasing my squat work outs. We'll see.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14

Heading to the gym for an early Saturday AM chesticles and shoulders workout. It's been two weeks. I don't have the pain in my left knee anymore, or haven't noticed it lately. I have not ran in a while which may be the case, but not sure. Doc told me it was tendinitis there as well. I don't think it go away from just stopping running and simultaneously increasing my squat work outs. We'll see.
Whatever the culprit, Im sure youre not to concerned, just so long as its gone!! Thats how I felt about my shoulder, which, Im not trying to influence your opinion, but I happened to be on the exact same Androcrine when mine stopped! ANDRRRRROOOOOCRRRRIIIIINE!
(Subliminal messages)

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

My knees used to hurt so bad after squats I would dread doing them, now I can't wait to hit them since there's no pain. (I"m on day 24 of Androcrine)

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14

Strength/Endurance on chest and shoulders- nice and smooth on all lifts - Incline Press Overhead Press and assistance exercises.

Made it to the pool and swam Laps for cardio.

Feeling good and pumped.

Still applying eight pumps to the Rx places.

Last edited:
FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14

Strength/Endurance on chest and shoulders- nice and smooth on all lifts - Incline Press Overhead Press and assistance exercises.

Made it to the pool and swam Laps for cardio.

Feeling good and pumped.

Still applying eight pumps to the Rx places.
Still jealous about the pool. Sucks, we have one here on the campus I work on, and have been told we can use it, but the Chief said no, it would suck to be in my swim trunks doing laps and then get a fire call.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still jealous about the pool. Sucks, we have one here on the campus I work on, and have been told we can use it, but the Chief said no, it would suck to be in my swim trunks doing laps and then get a fire call.
That'd be be a pain for sure.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15 About to apply my normal 8 pumps. No gym today.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 16

Still at caloric deficit but nothing out of the ordinary.

Energy during workout is up. <- Helps with motivation.

Haven't hit the scales but will probably do so on Thursday or Friday.

Leg day

Leg Exts
Leg Curls
5-7 sets each

Hip Abductor machine both directions 5 sets

Leg Press 3 sets
Squats 4 sets with 10-25 secs in between for rest

Worked light chest
Dips
Machine Press
Pec-Dec
Incline BB Press

Cardio - swim (about 3 hours later)

Application - dropping it down to 4 pumps to make this last.

No sides noticed.