ricroc puts DTVPv3 to the test!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Many thanks to Chuck Diesel for selecting me to run the new and improved DTPv3. For all you that don't know, here's what the profile looks like:

DTPv3.png

So you can see that this stuff's no joke. I've never taken a supp with pregnenolone before, so here's awaiting what benefits I'll get from it.

But check out that proprietary blend! It has just about everything you could think of and then some. F--k the Col's 11 herbs and spices! DTPv3 says eleven's not enough and ups the ante.

My only main expectation is for the libido boost. Mojo ain't been firing as strong as I would like it too and given the write-up for DTPv3 (and that ingredient profile) I'm eager to get it humming again. (Hey-ohh!)

Of course, there's also the nice test boost that accompanies such a strong product. So I'm looking to be so drenched in test that I scare all the mangina beta boys at work and make all the lovely ladies weak in the knees, chasing after me--I'll be sweating so much test!

I got it last night and took four before working out. I will follow the instructions as a guideline and they state to not take more than 4 pills for the first three days.

And the dosing protocol on the label goes: 3 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off. I think I'll follow that weekly format and will take a full 10 for the days I take it. And I will adjust accordingly.

The focus of this log will just be on the supplement. I was on a DAA + Erad1cate protocol but have stopped taking that and I am only taking DTPv3. I'll update accordingly and won't waste time adding diet and/or exercise, unless I feel they contribute in any meaningful way. (Of course it will, but I want to see DTPv3 in all its glory.)

So follow along if you'd like to see if DTPv3 is right for you---but I cannot see how it wouldn't be!

-ricroc

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
(reserved for final analysis)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
And the dosing protocol on the label goes: 3 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off. I think I'll follow that weekly format and will take a full 10 for the days I take it. And I will adjust accordingly.
This must be your first time of Diesel Test. I'd probably put money on it, you will not be able to handle 10 a day. You may end up dropping to 6-7/day 6 days a week.

But 3/1 off /2/1 off is good to see, I don't see people using that dosage directions often.

(SUB)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for putting the log up brother. Interested to see how this treats you!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, first time running it. If I can benefit at 6-7/day all the better.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for the ride !!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see how you do

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Update:

This past Friday was the third day of using DTP. I was in the mood for five, instead of the usual four pills, and took those after dinner--again, trying to follow the dosing protocol as much as possible.

Two things I've noticed:

--hunger is increasing. This is a nice bonus for me. I've had issues trying to increase fuel intake, as I get too full, and even have tried to minimize drinking so much coffee, as that'll always curb my appetitie. Well, even a morning cup of Joe nowadays cannot keep the hunger at bay and again, on Friday, I was eating everything I could. When I got home, I pigged out with some baby back ribs from the grocery store and then for some reason, I had a craving for pizza, so I ordered up a medium thin crust from Pizza Hut. I demolished that thing with gusto.

--BM's are fuller. Well, eating all that food's gotta go somewhere, but I only tell you all this so you'll know I'm not full of s--t. HAHA--but, again, proper elimination is so, so overlooked, and I have a feeling all the ingredients in that proprietary blend are aiding in using what the body needs from the fuel intake and discarding the refuse, in addition to other junk lingering around.

Today being Sunday, I took five pills after eating and since I was feeling frisky, I took another five before working out--which I just finished. I know I wanted to keep to the dosing protocol, but I'm eager what boost this will provide. I'll be trying as such again tomorrow and then per dosing guidelines, will not take any on Tuesday, and pick it up again on Wednesday.

I'll take Thursday off, and do three on, one off, etc. again.

One thing I like about DTP is that they are tablets, instead of capsules. While at times it makes washing them down a bit trickier, you can smell the ingredients, most notably the rhodiola. I like that since you know you're dealing with something legit. Anything could be in a capsule, which could even have fillers. With DTP--it's all in there baby!

--ricroc

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
If we are reading this right, the man is an animal !!!
Best way to use is front load the AM dose. Im surprised he can take 5 tabs after dinner.

This actually says take 0-2 tabs in the PM. ^^

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
If u take ten in a day it should be 4 am /3 mid /3 early pm (like 4pm)
I took the first 5 at around noon, then took the other 5 just before 5pm, prior to my workout.

Good to know to take more of them in the morning.

I'm gonna go back to 4 & 4.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been rolling 4am, 4 Preworkout, and 2 post for the total of ten. No sleep issues have arose thus far.

Have you noticed a change in your workouts?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I took the first 5 at around noon, then took the other 5 just before 5pm, prior to my workout.

Good to know to take more of them in the morning.

I'm gonna go back to 4 & 4.
Id go to 3/3/2

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Update:

This past Friday was the third day of using DTP. I was in the mood for five, instead of the usual four pills, and took those after dinner--again, trying to follow the dosing protocol as much as possible.

Two things I've noticed:

--hunger is increasing. This is a nice bonus for me. I've had issues trying to increase fuel intake, as I get too full, and even have tried to minimize drinking so much coffee, as that'll always curb my appetitie. Well, even a morning cup of Joe nowadays cannot keep the hunger at bay and again, on Friday, I was eating everything I could. When I got home, I pigged out with some baby back ribs from the grocery store and then for some reason, I had a craving for pizza, so I ordered up a medium thin crust from Pizza Hut. I demolished that thing with gusto.

--BM's are fuller. Well, eating all that food's gotta go somewhere, but I only tell you all this so you'll know I'm not full of s--t. HAHA--but, again, proper elimination is so, so overlooked, and I have a feeling all the ingredients in that proprietary blend are aiding in using what the body needs from the fuel intake and discarding the refuse, in addition to other junk lingering around.

Today being Sunday, I took five pills after eating and since I was feeling frisky, I took another five before working out--which I just finished. I know I wanted to keep to the dosing protocol, but I'm eager what boost this will provide. I'll be trying as such again tomorrow and then per dosing guidelines, will not take any on Tuesday, and pick it up again on Wednesday.

I'll take Thursday off, and do three on, one off, etc. again.

One thing I like about DTP is that they are tablets, instead of capsules. While at times it makes washing them down a bit trickier, you can smell the ingredients, most notably the rhodiola. I like that since you know you're dealing with something legit. Anything could be in a capsule, which could even have fillers. With DTP--it's all in there baby!

--ricroc

should be seeing an increase in libido, REAL SOON!!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
dang...I been seeing great results at 2/2/2...time to up my game!!!
well I suggested that dose because he was doing 5 tabs (2x a day). I think the way DTP is formulated over 8 a day would give a higher test boost...but with a higher test boost can come a drop in libido. I'm almost certain 5 a day is better for libido than 10 a day for MOST ppl.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well I suggested that dose because he was doing 5 tabs (2x a day). I think the way DTP is formulated over 8 a day would give a higher test boost...but with a higher test boost can come a drop in libido. I'm almost certain 5 a day is better for libido than 10 a day for MOST ppl.
lol...my libido is pretty damned good at 2/2/2!!! maybe that is why he isn't seeing a big increase in libido?

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Well, started the first three days taking four. First two days I took four before working out--probably should have split them up, but noticed instrux had suggested taking up to four prior to working out. On the third day, I took all four after early dinner.

I took three this morning and will take three more before working out. See what happens.

Haven't noticed a libido boost yet. But I'm starting to feel more aggression, that's for sure!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, started the first three days taking four. First two days I took four before working out--probably should have split them up, but noticed instrux had suggested taking up to four prior to working out. On the third day, I took all four after early dinner.

I took three this morning and will take three more before working out. See what happens.

Haven't noticed a libido boost yet. But I'm starting to feel more aggression, that's for sure!
do you take DTP V3 10-15 minutes before eating?...I noticed it kicks in better if I do it that way rather than straight up with food!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I will usually take it after I eat. usually at about 30-45 minutes afterwards. I'm horrible at taking stuff before I eat. I can never time it right.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I take mine 1/2 hour before meals

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will usually take it after I eat. usually at about 30-45 minutes afterwards. I'm horrible at taking stuff before I eat. I can never time it right.
it can be tricky...but after awhile it gets easier to remember.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

The dosing always starts w AM dose. Then the rest. So up to 4 preworkout doesn't mean if you taking 4 a day take them all at once pre-workout. Idk. Id reduce the dose and take 3x a day split up.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna go with the 3/3/2 you laid out earlier. Today's an off-day, so I'll start that on Wednesday.

And if 20 don't do it....damn......hahaha.

It's just been a week and at times, when trying a new product, I'm a late responder, or I should say, have a delayed response.

I have to say, on Friday, I was feeling a good mojo boost. Couple of female coworkers were causing the old itch in the trousers.

I'm enjoying the run so far. Workout recovery is phenomenal.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Update:

Sleep has improved dramatically. Much deeper and stay asleep longer, even on days where I don't workout, which by then I'm beat and even on days where I'm not taking my dosage. Yesterday I took a nap after work, nothing major but usually makes falling asleep later on more difficult. By the time it was bedtime, I was out within 30 minutes of the bed hitting the pillow. Woke up before my alarm and was ready to go!

Hunger has increased as well. My appetite has surged and I am glad, as it was getting difficult to increase calories and stuff my face when I wasn't hungry, but thanks to DTP, it's ramped up nicely. Less than two hours go by after eating and I'm ready to chow down again. I foreman'd some skirt steak last night and wanted to save half of it for lunch today, but I gorged myself on what I made. Could have polished the rest off but opted for some fruit to cool down the stomach.

Training energy, motivation, focus and recovery have all improved. Definitely getting more aggressive in the training, but I'm cautious since I train alone with the free weights and I train more for hypertrophy at the moment.

I've barely been a week at this and already reaping positive results.

I'm trying out a 3/3/2 dosage today and already took 3 about fifteen, twenty minutes prior to eating.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Information, Thank you!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Update:

Sleep was solid last night. Had a sweet workout and was able to get some personal work done afterwards. By the time it was ready to call it a night, I was out before I knew it. I woke up about half an hour before my alarm but wasn't groggy or out of it. I still stayed in bed when I should have jumped out and taken a cold shower.

Speaking of workout: I was Pumpzilla by the time I finished. I'm not a fan nor do i like PWO drinks or potions, so I never use them. Usually a small cup of coffee not long after lunch will help power me through. But, by taking my dose 15-20 minutes before eating, I noticed a far greater pump than I have before since being on DTPv3.

I was gonna take 2 pills after I had dinner, but it got too late in the evening and this stuff has yohimbine in it which always keeps me awake, even as small dosage. So yesterday was simply 3 & 3. I think taking them prior to eating has more effect for me than when I was taking them afterwards.

Like I said, at 204 pills per bottle, it's enough to experiment to find out which dosage will benefit you the most.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

As is par for the course with just about anything I do, I always seem to have a delayed reaction to things. I say "seem" only in relative terms as I've learned that on a grander scale, when things happen for you, then that was your time for them to happen. We's all different! HAHA!

And in my poor attempt to wax philosophical, what I'm getting at is the libido boost kicked in today, via a surge in the nads. This wasn't or isn't the typical morning test rush or the quick surge one gets when they see a HPOA.

It's been several hours going on now and it's a steady stream (heh) of constant libidinous goings-on downstairs. I've had few success with other test boosters and other items of a libido-increase variety, but this is much more pronounced, if in a steady-type of way. Rather than a giant spike that fades away, this is constant and steady.

Today was also the day back on dosage after having taken a day off. It really picked up right when I got to work and it's good to know that I'm not as odd as I like to think I am. (Perhaps even odder!) But in all honesty, that the mojo's back in full order and responding quite well with the DTPv3.

And nothing in my diet as of late suggests that it was due to something I ate as it's been pretty much the same fuel source as I've been eating for the past several weeks. I mention this because sometimes good fruit--like mangoes or peaches--will give me a nice spark. If anything post-post workout meal was a beer and frozen pizza! True story.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

There’s nothing quite like walking a car battery for over a mile to know how weak you are. Or I should say, where you know you need more exercise. My entire back is sore unlike anything I’ve ever felt. This was some variation of the farmer’s walk, though I had the battery on my shoulder and would alternate from left to right. The battery had a handle, but that didn’t last long, though nothing like training the core like one-armed farmer’s walks!

Got me thinking about Rocky IV and how his entire workout was basically just doing heavy work, rather than out-right weightlifting. I had planned on exercising later that day, but my body was beat up after that walk. Took about 45 minutes to make it back and I had to stop twice just to get a second, third, eighth wind and keep on trucking.

Feels good. Haven’t felt this sore in a long time, then again, stabilizer muscles were worked out that hadn’t been under so much stress before.

Definitely gonna bring back the farmer’s walk into my routine. I used to do them, but got lazy. Now I got a way of getting them back in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
taking diesel products at least 10 minutes before food is the only way I have ever used them, glad it worked for you!!!

knew that libido surge was coming, lol.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
No kidding! Glad I followed your suggestion.

And, something about my work--boring ass office job--seems to get it rolling as I came to work today and it was percolating again. (Had dipped during the weekend, but that might be due to not getting up as early and getting a start on the day. Will work on that)

Good to be patient with supplements. At times I think there are those of the mind of immediate results, instead of just continuing the product and allowing their bodies to get saturated with it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No kidding! Glad I followed your suggestion.

And, something about my work--boring ass office job--seems to get it rolling as I came to work today and it was percolating again. (Had dipped during the weekend, but that might be due to not getting up as early and getting a start on the day. Will work on that)

Good to be patient with supplements. At times I think there are those of the mind of immediate results, instead of just continuing the product and allowing their bodies to get saturated with it.
there is a wide range of dosing with diesel products....higher doses usually give me better performance in the gym, whereas lower to moderate dosing gives me better performance in the bedroom....this might be why your libido kicked in after taking a day off???

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Hey all.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I was on vacation recently and didn't have much of an internet connection. And, I didn't take my DTPv3 with me, which in some ways, was good--1) to take a break and 2) see how my body would respond.

I was still feeling the good libido surge up until last Friday and then it tapered off. I started back on again this past Saturday, the 20th, and will now follow a 2 on/1 off protocol, taking about 8 pills on each day.

My appetite was still huge and I grubbed up on a load of bbq, but again, even that tapered off.

My body is responding well to DTPv3 and I'm enjoying the run.

In re-reading this thread, I realized it is rather random, but hopefully this will offer another perspective for those that might be on the fence about this product. It sure doesn't read like most others, which in many ways, was the aim of this thread: to offer as close to an honest assessment I could, without the overhype or just the opposite.

Thanks for reading along and we're back on schedule!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im up to 6 pills a day but still not noticing much in terms of appetite, libido, and its to early to test my strength within a 8rep max. Pushing a calorie surplus and body comp hasn't differed too much either. May bump up after this week.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Im up to 6 pills a day but still not noticing much in terms of appetite, libido, and its to early to test my strength within a 8rep max. Pushing a calorie surplus and body comp hasn't differed too much either. May bump up after this week.
Took me sometime to get the libido boost benefit, which was a smooth, yet sudden onset of 'bido-goodness!

However, about four days in, the appetite was strong and I was getting hungry sooner. This past week, since I wasn't taking it, hunger wasn't as strong, but worse, none of the food I was eating was "moving out".

One thing that helped was taking the pills about 15-20 minutes before eating.

Try doing 3/3/2, with 2 being a few hours before going to sleep.

Building12

Awards
I work nights. so I have been taking 4 Sumani before bed time and upon waking up I take 4 DTPV3 after six hours another 4 DTPV3. Should i be decreasing the number of tablets on DTPV3 to get better results?