hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a non sponsored log ! I have no affiliation with any manufacturer of supplements, my review will be honest.

24hr-Pump.png

We all know the benefits of vasodilation, most importantly lowering BP, protecting the heart and giving you the desired "pump" in the gym.

24HR Pump- Nutraceutical Innovations
The Promise (label quote):

24HR-PUMP utilizes TetraSorb Delivery to promote an all day long pump that bodybuilders and avid weightlifters have been dying to get their hands on for the last several decades.
"all day long pump" Well, that sounds awesome!

Let's have a look at the ingredients:

Servings Per Container: 90
1-Lauroyl-glycerol 650mg
Other Ingredients: Rice flour, gelatin, magnesium stearate, Dodecanoic Acid 2,3-Dihydroxypropyl Ester,
Stigmast-5-en-3-ol Beta-D Glucoside, 6',7' Dihydroxy-5-Geranoxypsoralen, 1-[5-(1,3-Benzo-dioxol-5-yl)-1-oxo-2,4-pentadienyl]piperdine

When you look up: 1-Lauroyl-glycerol , what pops up are references to monolaurin. This stuff is in coconuts and breast milk and has to my knowledge some health benefits supposedly strengthening of the immune system -and as anti-viral. I did not know that it has an vasodilatory effect too, interesting.

The label states: Take 3-5 capsules 15-30 minutes before workout. With a total of 90 caps, when taking 4 before workout, it should last 22 days.

24hr.jpg

Will take 4 before workout and report back, stay tuned...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Review... in progress...

Day:1 7/26/2016 Chest/Back , 4 caps, 75min workout, - no extra pump noted
Day:2 7/27/2016 Shoulders/Traps, 5 caps, 40min in -injured shoulder
Day:3

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry, I'm in, but I don't want you to complain when people start offering "fluffs" after you start a thread about 24 hour pumps.

They should just call that product, "Priapism"

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, I'm in, but I don't want you to complain when people start offering "fluffs" after you start a thread about 24 hour pumps.

My training starts in about 4 hours, if it gives me a boner I'll have to do most exercises seated.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My training starts in about 4 hours, if it gives me a boner I'll have to do most exercises seated.
Not to worry. I doubt anyone will notice :)

Sorry, too easy. Had to do it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
oh for the fukks sake ! /HGP/ doin 24 hr pump !!!! yeah buddy !!!! I'm in!!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Wait wut are we pumping for 24 hrs .... oh dammit i knew there was a catch !!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw who got the best price on this?
No idea, bought it at amazon.com for about $26. On their website I saw a bigger bottle with 180 caps for about $37, if I remember correctly.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took the 4 caps, now I'm preparing to leave for the gym (get dressed, make-up, painting my toe nails).
Will be back in 90 minutes, hopefully with a awesome -long lasting pump.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I took the 4 caps, now I'm preparing to leave for the gym (get dressed, make-up, painting my toe nails).
You will think of me every time you look in the mirror you will think of me every time your hand touches the Weights you'll think of me every time a new Richard Simmons song comes on in your gym You'll Think of Me when the guy next to you squatting Bendz too low and you see is purple thong

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

#fluffedBYjenner

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
HEY....how come last time I asked you about maintaining a pump, you tried to sell me this?

s-l300.jpg

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Alright, starting off with damn near the "max" dose! Heck yeah HG, I'm very curious to see how this works for you!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
You ever get the feeling that the inmates are running the asylum?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back from the gym...

Today was Back/Chest.
Gave it all I could and:
....drums....drums....drums...........

Pump is as usual.

Feeling good and exhausted, still sweating.
Here the workout, just to make clear I tried hard enough:

Every set to failure. rp=rest pause 10 sec.

Pull ups neutral grip BW 220lbs
10/8/8

BB flat bench press:
220lbs x10
240lbs x6
265lbs x3 Drop 220lbs x4

BB Bent over row:
220lbs x12
265lbs x6 drop 220lbs x10 rp x5

Chest press machine wide hammer grip
135lbs x14 drop 105lbs x11 drop 90lbs x9
135lbs x8 drop 105lbs x7 drop 90lbs x10

One armed DB row
110lbs x12/10/10

At this point I began chasing a pump, shortening pauses and going full retard:

DB reverse grip flat bench press
2x55lbs x12 rp5 rp3
2x55lbs x9 rp5 rp2

DB standing biceps curl, no pauses working the rack/ superset/ elevated push ups w. handles, no pauses
2x45lbs x10 push 15
2x40lbs x7 push 8
2x35lbs x8 push 7
2x30lbs x6 push 4

To be fair, chest and back exercises never gave me extraordinary pumps in the past. Will bump up dosage to 5 caps tomorrow for shoulders.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Dunno bouts the pump but you killed the workout - I got tired just reading that!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Awesome workout man. It's hard for me to get a pump on back sometimes too. You think that this stuff needs a certain amount of time to "saturate" into the body in order achieve max effect? I know that a lot of N.O. boosters in the past relied on daily dosing, and more often than not dosing throughout the day in order to maintain higher levels of "N.O. production", if you will. Pumping up the shoulders should be a bit easier, looking forward to seeing how that goes as well.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome workout man. It's hard for me to get a pump on back sometimes too. You think that this stuff needs a certain amount of time to "saturate" into the body in order achieve max effect? I know that a lot of N.O. boosters in the past relied on daily dosing, and more often than not dosing throughout the day in order to maintain higher levels of "N.O. production", if you will. Pumping up the shoulders should be a bit easier, looking forward to seeing how that goes as well.
Yes, I'm having the same thoughts! The label talks about taking pre-workout for pump -and daily dosing of 1 capsule for immune boosting effects.
I'm taking BCAA's intra workout. It could be they have a nullifying effect on the new supplement (I doubt it).
Last time my pump on shoulder day was awesome and stayed for about 1-2 hours.
Will repeat the same workout, upping weights a bit, to see if the pump lasts longer.
24HR pump did not sound realistic to me from the beginning, but I'm ready to get proven wrong, if the pump would last, say, 6 hours, this would be already awesome. When buying this, I exclusively thought about BP lowering, helping with oral cycles. Will start measuring BP too.

Last edited:
sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Yes, I'm having the same thoughts!
-The whole saturation thing used to make no sense to me, but now that I have a somewhat better understanding of how the body and nutrient uptake works, that just may be the case.
I'm taking BCAA's intra workout. It could be they have a nullifying effect on the new supplement (I doubt it).
-I doubt it as well, otherwise I'm losing out on a pump every session. Or maybe it's a ploy from the evil corporate companies to trick us into buying an endless cycle of supps to fill their pockets! :conspiracy:
24HR pump did not sound realistic to me from the beginning, but I'm ready to get proven wrong, if the pump would last, say, 6 hours, this would be already awesome.
-Exactly, I'd be ok with sustaining a pump for 3 hours afterward. I seem to "deflate" fairly quick now that I'm in a deficit, which definitely plays a part in the whole pump game. I too am hoping you are proven wrong!

Last edited:
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be ok with sustaining a pump for 3 hours afterward. I seem to "deflate" fairly quick now that I'm in a deficit, which definitely plays a part in the whole pump game. I too am hoping you are proven wrong!
True. I could imagine that a deficit hinders a good pump, especially when low on carbs.
No deficit here. I have a carb meal after workout, pump should be guaranteed, question is for how long.

Preparing me mentally for my shoulder burn-out this night, will go apesh1t with moderate weights and rest pause sets.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Update from your shoulder session? Are they too pumped to even raise your arms to your desk? Lmao

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took 5 caps, went to gym:

Shoulders/Traps
rp=rest pause 10sec.

standing DB press
2x40lbs x17 rp8 rp6
2x40lbs x17 rp6 rp8
2x40lbs x20 rp8 rp4

DB bent over rear delt rises
2x50lbs x18 rp11 rp8
2x50lbs x13 rp 6 rp8
2x50lbs x12 rp11 rp8

DB shrugs, slow
2x75lbs 25 rp16 rp11
2x75lbs 25 rp16 rp12
2x75lbs 20 rp10 rp10

DB alternating front rises
2x40lbs x10 rp8 rp7
2x40lbs x10 rp8 xxx <---sudden pain in my right shoulder, like someone stabbed me with a red hot knife

ABORT

Can move arm without pain while applying pressure on the correct spot., I'm sure it's a minor muscle fiber rupture (tear), right where the front delt connects to the upper arm, no rotator cuff. Went straight home and self medicated immediately with 65mg Prednisone.

Got a good pump so far, wearing off right now while typing this.
Will take tomorrow off alternating icing and warming the spot, while staying on prednisone for a few days until pain free.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear. Feel better quick - we're having too much fun to stay injured....

C

CJNator

Awards
Took 5 caps, went to gym:

Shoulders/Traps
rp=rest pause 10sec.

standing DB press
2x40lbs x17 rp8 rp6
2x40lbs x17 rp6 rp8
2x40lbs x20 rp8 rp4

DB bent over rear delt rises
2x50lbs x18 rp11 rp8
2x50lbs x13 rp 6 rp8
2x50lbs x12 rp11 rp8

DB shrugs, slow
2x75lbs 25 rp16 rp11
2x75lbs 25 rp16 rp12
2x75lbs 20 rp10 rp10

DB alternating front rises
2x40lbs x10 rp8 rp7
2x40lbs x10 rp8 xxx <---sudden pain in my right shoulder, like someone stabbed me with a red hot knife

ABORT

Can move arm without pain while applying pressure on the correct spot., I'm sure it's a minor muscle fiber rupture (tear), right where the front delt connects to the upper arm, no rotator cuff. Went straight home and self medicated immediately with 65mg Prednisone.

Got a good pump so far, wearing off right now while typing this.
Will take tomorrow off alternating icing and warming the spot, while staying on prednisone for a few days until pain free.
**** man, hope that heals up quick.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Oh man Hgp I had a dream you roid raged out and turned into the terminator and started throwing people like Frisbees .

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Hope you feel better. Shoulder injuries affect so many different exercises.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 caps 30 minutes before workout with a banana.
Went to the gym and did what I could do with injury.
rp=rest pause sets 10 sec pause

Cable one arm triceps pushdown/superset/cable triceps extensions reverse grip
30lbs push / 20lbs reverse
push 20
reverse 20
push 10
reverse 11
push 6
reverse 10
push 11 drop 5 drop 7 drop 6 drop 10
reverse 9 drop 8 drop 4

DB seated concentration alternating biceps curls
45lbs x6/6/5
40lbs x10/9/9/7/8/6/6/5
35lbs x15/15/12/10/8/6/5/4

floor DB extensions 2x 20lbs
25/25/20/18 rp 12 rp 11 rp 7 rp 5

40lbs x9/8/8/5/5/4/4/4
35lbs x10/8/7/5/6/4/4/3

standing one arm behind neck DB triceps extensions
35lbs x12/10/8

Cable one arm triceps pushdown/superset/cable triceps extensions reverse grip
30lbs push / 20lbs reverse
push 15
reverse 16
push 8
reverse 7
push 4
reverse 4
push 4
reverse 4

35lbs x15/12/10 rp 4 rp 5 rp 3 rp 2 rp 2

shrugs on squat machine aprox 150lbs
35/32/27 rp 15 rp 10 rp 11

Got home with a good pump, now after 1 hour pump is gone.

Will up the dose above recommended for the next workout.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Hmm...you only needed it to last 23 more hours! So close!

I'm about to max dose my "pump" protocols, so stay tuned in my log to see if my quads explode tonight.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm...you only needed it to last 23 more hours! So close!
LMAO ! Hahaha!
Maybe the pump comes at night while I'm asleep. Will set the alarm clock to wake me up in the middle of the night.