All aboard the Androcrine train woot woot (Nonsponsored)

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Hello to all of you good looking people at Anabolic Minds! This will be my first log. I've been around the boards for a while I've just never posted anything!
One product that seems to be gaining popularity is Laxogenin, specifically BPS Androcrine. After seeing all the positive reviews on this product I wanted to try it out and see for myself if this product was the real deal.
Quick background. I work a physical job 50-60 hours a week, walk between 25k-30k steps per day (oh my poor knees) and try to lift 3-4 days a week. I'm married with a little one and a 2nd on the way! I don't have much time to lift so I try to incorporate as many compound exercises as I can. I really enjoy running,however its too much for my knees to handle so I rarely run these days. Even Leg days in general have my joints crying. I would love to see joint relief more than anything with this product. I have yet to see a bulking log with this product so I will be the first.

THE DETAILS
Product claims joint relief and increases protein synthesis

I will be on a 500 calorie surplus the entirety of this log.
I'll be lifting 3-4 days a week and running to test the joint relief ( I have not been able to keep this up because of joints)

So Far I have been on this product for 4 days and seem to have more energy and muscle fullness, I will not yet give credit to it however as I have also upped my calories to prepare for my bulk.

Also as a sidenote, when I received this product there was a handwritten "Thank you" and my name on the packing list, it might not seem like much but in an age where everything is copy pasted, this stood out to me! thanks.

IMG_1460 (640x480).jpg

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Allhealsonme, I will be the first to congratulate you on not only your first log, but on your Androcrine purchace. Going by my experience, as well as the others who logged at the same time I did, I would say its safe to assume the "energy" is definitely being added with the Androcrines assistance. Monitor daily, not only your calories, and lifts, but what joints ache doing those particular lifts. Once you have it going for a week or so, start paying attention to what Joints WERE hurting, and compare them throughout your log. I think youll be surprised. Its a great product, and one that is gaining the popularity it deserves, so good luck, and lift big homie. Subbed, and first to do so!!

PS.. The handwritten note is nice!!

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Thank you good sir. Your log was the main influence to me purchasing not one but two bottles of this stuff. I will definitely keep notice of any changes in joints as pretty much everything hurts ha. I'm also really looking forward bulking on this stuff as I believe I'm the first to officially do so (everyone is cutting or recomping)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you good sir. Your log was the main influence to me purchasing not one but two bottles of this stuff. I will definitely keep notice of any changes in joints as pretty much everything hurts ha. I'm also really looking forward bulking on this stuff as I believe I'm the first to officially do so (everyone is cutting or recomping)
Well then this will be an interesting ride for sure! I will continue to monitor and touch base with you occasionally to make sure all is well. And I am glad that my log help make your decision, I'm just hoping you have the same success I did. My Androcrine run with my first log as well. Good luck brother! I'm sure others will be joining along

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man I just saw this! I will be following. If you have any questions feel free to post or PM any of us. We are here for you to get the most out of androcrine. Good luck!

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Hey man I just saw this! I will be following. If you have any questions feel free to post or PM any of us. We are here for you to get the most out of androcrine. Good luck!
Hey I appreciate it. Everyone here seems really helpful and I am looking forward to seeing what this product can do !

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention I plan to run this at 6 pumps per day. At least that is what I have been doing so far. I've seen a few loggers jump to 8 per day and they enjoyed it. I did purchase 2 bottles so I may up the dose just because. I am open to suggestions on what would be best since this is new to me.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I've been on it for 2 weeks at 4 pumps a day. Jumping to 6 tonight

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll let you know if I see a difference between 4 and 6. If not, maybe you could go down to 4 and save some money and extend the time you are on it :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup. I'll def post the differences I see (if any) and we all can compare.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Im at week 6 on five pumps a day....really hoping I've done enough pt work to stabilize my shoulder so it doesn't go to heck when I run out....

I bulked for the first couple weeks and def put on some muscle. But it was after a long cut and a big change in routine, so tough to tell how much Androcrine had to do with it.

I've been more recomping for the last couple weeks and I'm sure im carrying more lbm than I am usually. Fat is slowly coming down.

Very interested to follow your log! Do Work!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im at week 6 on five pumps a day....really hoping I've done enough pt work to stabilize my shoulder so it doesn't go to heck when I run out....

I bulked for the first couple weeks and def put on some muscle. But it was after a long cut and a big change in routine, so tough to tell how much Androcrine had to do with it.

I've been more recomping for the last couple weeks and I'm sure im carrying more lbm than I am usually. Fat is slowly coming down.

Very interested to follow your log! Do Work!
In previous logs we have seen changes in waistline so that's something to look for also if you are using it to recomp or cut

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Ok status update. Chest and Tri"s. Today's workout was awesome, probably the best workout in months. I didn't have a lot of time so I pretty much super set everything. I also ended up running about 3 miles after and I just felt full of energy. My legs got so pumped I actually had to stretch mid run lol. I'm also not one to post pictures in fear of being rejected but man my vascularity was just silly today.

Apparently I don't know how to post pictures from my phone but I'll upload my pic when I get to my computer.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok status update. Chest and Tri"s. Today's workout was awesome, probably the best workout in months. I didn't have a lot of time so I pretty much super set everything. I also ended up running about 3 miles after and I just felt full of energy. My legs got so pumped I actually had to stretch mid run lol. I'm also not one to post pictures in fear of being rejected but man my vascularity was just silly today.

Apparently I don't know how to post pictures from my phone but I'll upload my pic when I get to my computer.
I believe you have to have 20 posts before pics can be uploaded. But youll get there soon enough. With that said, did I not tell you that it seems to give a boost of energy? Just wait my friend, it gets better. And nothing at all wrong with super setting and a run when time is crucial. One last thing, this forum is not discriminatory, and there seems to be no judgement, post em up brother. Nothing gets you going more than someone telling you you look strong.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
I believe you have to have 20 posts before pics can be uploaded. But youll get there soon enough. With that said, did I not tell you that it seems to give a boost of energy? Just wait my friend, it gets better. And nothing at all wrong with super setting and a run when time is crucial. One last thing, this forum is not discriminatory, and there seems to be no judgement, post em up brother. Nothing gets you going more than someone telling you you look strong.
I appreciate the kind words. And yes that energy was great! To feel that good after working almost 11 hours was incredible. It's the best I've felt in a long time.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me, it was some appetite increase and vascularity in my arms.
^^this^^. Definitely got some increased vascularity, even with my higher BF%. Maintained a constant "extra energy" throughout my entire run.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
I do feel like vascularity is more noticeable and it's only day 6!

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 update

I had some issues with my boss today at work, he pulled me aside and basically called me worthless and said some things that were completely out of line. I manage shipping at the company I work for and it's incredibly stressful, I was just appalled that he would say such things after all that I do for that company. Oh well that's life right? Despite all of that I was able to channel that anger into one of the best Back workouts I can remember, I even hit a PR on deadlifts! :rocketwhore:

Also, here's that pic I tried to upload yesterday

IMG_1469.JPG

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6 update

I had some issues with my boss today at work, he pulled me aside and basically called me worthless and said some things that were completely out of line. I manage shipping at the company I work for and it's incredibly stressful, I was just appalled that he would say such things after all that I do for that company. Oh well that's life right? Despite all of that I was able to channel that anger into one of the best Back workouts I can remember, I even hit a PR on deadlifts! :rocketwhore:

Also, here's that pic I tried to upload yesterday

View attachment 138358
Bosses suck at life!! But nice that you could channel it through some PRs!! Nice going

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use that to your advantage in the gym! Looking good

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Day 7
Off day

It's been 1 full week since starting Androcrine. I'm up 1 lb exactly however I feel like I've gained 5lbs. Overall fullness is great,I just feel carb loaded all day. Also my knees usually start hurting about 1pm from just walking all day on a concrete floor,and honestly today was the first day I didn't even notice them hurt. That's a huge plus in my book.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7
Off day

It's been 1 full week since starting Androcrine. I'm up 1 lb exactly however I feel like I've gained 5lbs. Overall fullness is great,I just feel carb loaded all day. Also my knees usually start hurting about 1pm from just walking all day on a concrete floor,and honestly today was the first day I didn't even notice them hurt. That's a huge plus in my book.
Huge pluses are always good. I told you it's amazing what it will do for you. Good job and keep pushing!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's great man! Glad to hear you are diggin androcrine. Did you order only 1 bottle?

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
Off day

I am unable to train on Wednesdays and Thursdays because I watch my daughter, but I'll be back to hitting it hard tomorrow. Joints are still feeling great and the energy is still there. I've actually lowered my overall caffeine intake which amazes me !

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8
Off day

I am unable to train on Wednesdays and Thursdays because I watch my daughter, but I'll be back to hitting it hard tomorrow. Joints are still feeling great and the energy is still there. I've actually lowered my overall caffeine intake which amazes me !
Good stuff bro! Gotta have them "kid" days.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Day 9
Shoulders/pull ups

Had a fantastic workout today! Shoulders with pull ups super setted after every set. I only have about 45 minutes to train most days so I need to make the most of my time. The pump was ridiculous today, I actually couldn't stop lookin at the mirror ha. And as far as joints go....they just don't hurt period.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9
Shoulders/pull ups

Had a fantastic workout today! Shoulders with pull ups super setted after every set. I only have about 45 minutes to train most days so I need to make the most of my time. The pump was ridiculous today, I actually couldn't stop lookin at the mirror ha. And as far as joints go....they just don't hurt period.
Awesome update!! Just keep digging and getting the most out of your45 minutes!! Great to hear about the joints too! Always good to hear positive feedback!!

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Awesome update!! Just keep digging and getting the most out of your45 minutes!! Great to hear about the joints too! Always good to hear positive feedback!!
I appreciate the encouragement brother ! Off topic: do you have any tips for someone trying to become a fire fighter/EMT? I am in the early stages and am going in for a long written test. I'm unsure as to what expect.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate the encouragement brother ! Off topic: do you have any tips for someone trying to become a fire fighter/EMT? I am in the early stages and am going in for a long written test. I'm unsure as to what expect.
Absolutely, let me finish up here and ill get back to you.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sending you a PM

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
That's great man! You will love it. My sweet spot as well as many others is 6 pumps per day.
Yeah I think I'm going to stay with 6 pumps for the remainder of my run. It seems to be working just fine.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
Legs/cardio

Another fantastic work out this morning. I didn't have to work today so I Hit legs at 5am. Strength is definitely up from last week. I hit front squats for 10 sets of 10 reps today, and last week for the life of me I could not do more than 5 reps on my last 2 sets! All in all I'm feeling really good.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10
Legs/cardio

Another fantastic work out this morning. I didn't have to work today so I Hit legs at 5am. Strength is definitely up from last week. I hit front squats for 10 sets of 10 reps today, and last week for the life of me I could not do more than 5 reps on my last 2 sets! All in all I'm feeling really good.
Outstanding my friend! Great update and nice to hear about the strength increase. Im sure that will continue to be the pattern with the assistance of the Androcrine. Keep on diggin!

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Just came across this, subbed! Gotta love not aching, I just started this product and it's helping already. Could be placebo, but years of pain makes me think not

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Just came across this, subbed! Gotta love not aching, I just started this product and it's helping already. Could be placebo, but years of pain makes me think not
I initially thought it had to be placebo, but after my knees stopped hurting completely...I knew something was working. I actually started running again after almost a year break, this will be the true test for Androcrine because my knees hurt so bad That I gave up running altogether.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I initially thought it had to be placebo, but after my knees stopped hurting completely...I knew something was working. I actually started running again after almost a year break, this will be the true test for Androcrine because my knees hurt so bad That I gave up running altogether.
That speaks volumes for Androcrine. Thanks

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
I've only been back in the gym about 6 weeks, today while doing leg extensions I only felt it in the muscles... Idk about you but every other time I've felt it in my tendons