Lifted into the Epimusphere!!! (Sparta Sponsored Epicurus Log)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
What's up freaks?!
Here's what's new with me, I got that stupid aircast off, I got some fresh kicks and I got dat der Epicurus from Sparta.

I didn't realize it would get here today so I sadly have no starting pics or weight to log. If I have to guess I'd say I'm around 185# and 13-15% body fat.

Now, my foot isn't completely healed yet and the doctor has switched his thinking from stress fracture to nerve damage (there is some scientific name but I can't remember) so I'm slowly adding cardio to my cut for recovery.

I need to shred fast so I'm trying to keep calories around 2k/day until September as I got a sweet PH bulk planned then.

Only other supps I'm running right now is BPS Combustion for help with fat loss and White Flood by CL for stimmed workout days and Max Reps by USPLabs for non stimmed workouts.
1469222578217.jpg
1469222587846.jpg

So for now I'm heading to the gym to crush arms, I'll catch you animals later!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up freaks?!
Here's what's new with me, I got that stupid aircast off, I got some fresh kicks and I got dat der Epicurus from Sparta.

I didn't realize it would get here today so I sadly have no starting pics or weight to log. If I have to guess I'd say I'm around 185# and 13-15% body fat.

Now, my foot isn't completely healed yet and the doctor has switched his thinking from stress fracture to nerve damage (there is some scientific name but I can't remember) so I'm slowly adding cardio to my cut for recovery.

I need to shred fast so I'm trying to keep calories around 2k/day until September as I got a sweet PH bulk planned then.

Only other supps I'm running right now is BPS Combustion for help with fat loss and White Flood by CL for stimmed workout days and Max Reps by USPLabs for non stimmed workouts.
View attachment 138230View attachment 138231
So for now I'm heading to the gym to crush arms, I'll catch you animals later!!!
You sexy animal teasing me with pics of that bed back there!! Subbed in for the swolled!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from an abbreviated arm destruction session!

Great pumps, took two of the Epicrus tabs before hand.

Here is an Epicurus quote I find quite fitting for my shred+recovery cycle "a blessed and indestructible being has no trouble himself and brings no trouble upon any other being; so he is free from anger and partiality, for all such things imply weakness."
1469226884865.jpg
1469226904141.jpg
1469226911380.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Here is an Epicurus quote I find quite fitting for my shred+recovery cycle "a blessed and indestructible being has no trouble himself and brings no trouble upon any other being; so he is free from anger and partiality, for all such things imply weakness."
View attachment 138235View attachment 138236View attachment 138237
Thats what Im talking bout!!!! Damn right! Cant wait to see how this does

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lurking to see how this shredz!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established

View attachment 138235View attachment 138236View attachment 138237
Is that some 22s ?? Bigger then the rims on my car brother ! Haha

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
So Saturday was legs, first time back squatting in about a month, went well. Started at 135 warm up and then jumped to 185 and added 10# per set until I got up to 235 for 10? I think, either 10-12 I just remember yelling along to Katy Perry's 'Firework' as I repped lol (it was playing in the background of the gym, don't judge me.

Did some hammy isolation work the rest of the workout.

The foot issue I'm having is a Morton's Neuroma which is latin for "this injury blows," but I'm dealing with it. Doctor mentioned some corticosteroid injections and I immediately offered for him to pin my glutes (kidding) he said they weren't that kind of steroids.

This will be day 4 on Epicurus and I'm hitting it hard AF both the weights and the newly added cardio. Still taking Combustion in the mornings as well.

So hitting back after work. Ate like **** yesterday so going to have to work off all them junk carbs.

Pizza, ice cream, sour patch kids, total cheat fest.

Yet, somehow I woke up looking like this, didn't weigh in though.

1469442878753.jpg
1469442886074.jpg

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Saturday was legs, first time back squatting in about a month, went well. Started at 135 warm up and then jumped to 185 and added 10# per set until I got up to 235 for 10? I think, either 10-12 I just remember yelling along to Katy Perry's 'Firework' as I repped lol (it was playing in the background of the gym, don't judge me.

Did some hammy isolation work the rest of the workout.

The foot issue I'm having is a Morton's Neuroma which is latin for "this injury blows," but I'm dealing with it. Doctor mentioned some corticosteroid injections and I immediately offered for him to pin my glutes (kidding) he said they weren't that kind of steroids.

This will be day 4 on Epicurus and I'm hitting it hard AF both the weights and the newly added cardio. Still taking Combustion in the mornings as well.

So hitting back after work. Ate like **** yesterday so going to have to work off all them junk carbs.

Pizza, ice cream, sour patch kids, total cheat fest.

Yet, somehow I woke up looking like this, didn't weigh in though.

View attachment 138300View attachment 138301
Getting it done brother! Still cant get over the coffee mug in the picture. Cant wait to see how this will treat you in the long run

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I stole it from ihop for the wife lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Exactly!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
3 hours into work and all I can think about is lifting!!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else think the new forum app is congested and hard to use?

I'm having issues checking in on my favorite threads.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in man! Thank for posting the link for me in that thread.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Lol when you realize that the toothbrush is inside the medicine cabinet and not a giant toothbrush on a shelf behind you

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Back day, went pretty hard followed by some step mill action then off to podiatrist to get a big ol needle right into the nerve between my metatarsals, ****ing injuries. At least it feels better now.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching...

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's
1469540695677.jpg
post back and cardio results

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Eh, I'm trying, lots of issues when getting together with family and the binge beast comes out. Going to need to watch it.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, I'm trying, lots of issues when getting together with family and the binge beast comes out. Going to need to watch it.
Yeah,I known the feeling. Pisses my wife off when she makes one thing for supper, and I eat something else. Family get togethers are the epitome of peer pressure!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
We've kind of got used to everyone doing their own dinner thing.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Happy Hump Day everyone,

So the Epicurus is treating me well, calories are around 1500 a day and having no issues with recovery, lifts are going well and I even dead lifted today for the first time in a month or so. Did low reps on 315, like 6 or so, and maxed out at 365 which isn't bad considering I'm in such a hard deficit AND I haven't done em in awhile, AND I had to get corticosteroid shot into my foot Monday.

Keep forgetting to have the wife grab update shots but I hope to do that soon. Veins are definitely getting more prominent as I lean out.

Going to do shoulders Thursday and Legs Friday, then off for Saturday and Sunday to celebrate 9 LONG ASS YEARS of marriage :p

Hope you all are good!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy Balls 1500 calories!! I lost weight just reading that. I may have eaten that in just PB today. Sorry bro

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Holy Balls 1500 calories!! I lost weight just reading that. I may have eaten that in just PB today. Sorry bro
I'm an endomorph bro. Gotta cut hard!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
1500 is low, I can never drop it that far down so kudos for sticking to that. I hope you just didn't drop the cal drastically though. Good luck I'll check back on your progress

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Show prep was right around 1770 a day but food quality was more diverse and macros were dialed in.

This cut is just to get ready for a cycle, still trying to retain muscle but I'm still high enough in body fat (somewhere in low teens) where my body will spare muscle.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Show prep was right around 1770 a day but food quality was more diverse and macros were dialed in.

This cut is just to get ready for a cycle, still trying to retain muscle but I'm still high enough in body fat (somewhere in low teens) where my body will spare muscle.
Gj for knowing your body and doing the necessary low calorie diet. Some people would've quit and blame genetics. Srs too

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I come from a long line of fat italians, someone has to stay chiseled.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Well FireTitan I tried bro, twice, failed at 205 seated military press. The wife didn't swear at me so maybe that's what happened. Or maybe I lost my mojo like Alpha1agreda did the other day
Either way just hard to put in the work to night. Busted my delts hard, feel like they need to really grow to be a threat on stage.

Well Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will my physique be made in one. Pushing through the foot pain to get at least 15 mins of cardio in post workout.

I leave you with 2 things my friends. Delt nudez and another Epicurus quote:
"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for."

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
delt shots

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Your back is looking as crazy as the wedgie bro ! Lmao just messing with you but seriously you got that extra wide back bro looking solid! And I went back for chest yet still couldn't make things work myself so it was just an off day for both of us I guess bro but it's all good well crush it next workout day I'm sure !

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
delt shots
You look damn strong! Damn back would make Boeing jealous. If you hit them everytime, it would just be called working out. You made the effort, and you know We're gonna be here when you try it again, just like yall were there for mine. Youll get that sh1t

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And for what it's worth, I would happily give you my lifts for your
BF% and cuts. Seriously.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established