Gettin Shredded with MST Shred Ultra(sponsored)

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Big thanks to the guys at MST for allowing me to test out their Shred Ultra! Really looking forward to shedding a few pounds and toning up for the rest of the summer. Heres the product write up:

image_skuMILL1380054_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg
ShredUltra_Facts.jpg

SHRED-ULTRA™ boasts an advanced, synergistic combination of thermogenic and adaptogenic ingredients to support metabolism, energy, focus, and appetite suppression.*

Thermogenic Ingredients
Adaptogen Enhanced
Raspberry Ketones
Green Coffee Bean Extract
PEA (Phenylethylamine HCL)
Theobromine
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
American Ginseng
Panax Ginseng
Siberian Eleuthero
Pantothenic Acid
Advanced Delivery
SHRED-ULTRA™ is proudly made in the USA in a cGMP facility and contains ZERO wheat, soy, sugar, starch, egg, milk, nuts, fish, whey or salt. TESTED GLUTEN FREE!

Suggested Use: As an adult dietary supplement take 2 to 3 capsules up to twice daily on an empty stomach. Assess your tolerance one capsule at a time. Do not exceed 6 capsules in any 24 hour period. Do not take within four hours of bedtime as sleeplessness may occur. Reduce dose or take with food if stimulant effects are too pronounced for your liking. DO NOT take with other products containing stimulants including caffeine.

Warning: For use by healthy adults over the age of 18 only. Do not take if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, nursing, have high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, hyperthyroidism, renal disease, or any other physical or psychiatric condition including bipolar disorder. Do not consume with other caffeine, ephedra or stimulant containing products. Do not take if you are currently taking any prescription, over the counter medication or MAOI. Consult your physician before taking. Discontinue use immediately and call a physician if you experience rapid heart beat, dizziness, nausea or any other related symptom. Do not use before strenuous activity in high temperature conditions. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Taking more than the recommended dose may cause serious health effects.

Contains Caffeine: 112 mg. of caffeine per capsule.

Attachments

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Heres a few quick stats about my self....

Age- 29
Height- 5'11
Weight- 235lbs as of this morning
BF- no idea, last time i checked i was 15%

Pic-

Goals/workout routine:
Honestly, i'm pretty content with my strength. For the first time in my life i feel like i'm working out to look better. My routine is pretty crazy, its always changing. I try to incorporate all the big lifts multiple times a week, theres some cross training in there also, with some cardio a couple times a week.

Dosing- Been taking the Shred Ultra for almost a week now. I started out at 4 a day split in to two doses and i've currently worked up to six a day split in to 2-3 doses depending what type of morning i'm having. So far, the focus from this stuff is on point.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good, man! I just started this burner yesterday. Seems like 3 at a time is the magic number. I'm going to have to try that in the morning!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking good, man! I just started this burner yesterday. Seems like 3 at a time is the magic number. I'm going to have to try that in the morning!
Yessir, just took 3 about 30 minutes before abs/cardio. I can't say enough about the focus. Stuffs tight.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE

Been running 6 a day for the last couple days. Monday/Tuesday I broke it up 2 precardio-abs/2mid morning/2 around noonish. This dosing has definitely aided me in getting through my fasted mornings. I do a 16 hour fast where my feeding window goes from 12-8pm.

Focus is still definitely on point, no jitters whatsoever. The only downfall so far is the appetite suppression. It definitely helps but I guess you can't have everything

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also haven't checked my weight in a couple days so I'll post that up tomorrow morning.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Damn wes thats my old tracker schedule bro ... hard as fukk to stay fasted.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn wes thats my old tracker schedule bro ... hard as fukk to stay fasted.
Yea it was pretty tough for my body to adjust at first but, now it's ****ing awesome. Once that window hits, I straight destroy food haha.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yea it was pretty tough for my body to adjust at first but, now it's ****ing awesome. Once that window hits, I straight destroy food haha.
I can remember the dried dates and dried cranberrys mixed with cashews omfg . Still to this day . I never get sick of them .
Although I did gro pretty plump after my life relaxed. Better cook some ephedra cookies =]

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE

Been running 6 a day for the last couple days. Monday/Tuesday I broke it up 2 precardio-abs/2mid morning/2 around noonish. This dosing has definitely aided me in getting through my fasted mornings. I do a 16 hour fast where my feeding window goes from 12-8pm.

Focus is still definitely on point, no jitters whatsoever. The only downfall so far is the appetite suppression. It definitely helps but I guess you can't have everything
Damn, that's funny. I follow that same feeding schedule too. I agree, so far the appetite suppression hasn't been what I like. Honestly, bronkaid is about the only thing that holds it at bay for me.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn, that's funny. I follow that same feeding schedule too. I agree, so far the appetite suppression hasn't been what I like. Honestly, bronkaid is about the only thing that holds it at bay for me.
Yea, I've got some bronkaid lying around. Might pop one and see if that helps with the appetite.

Do you do a true fast or do you supplement some type bcaa/eaa?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I supplement. I work out at 4:30 in the morning. I'd rather not take chances. Plus I need flavored water that early.

How bout you?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I supplement. I work out at 4:30 in the morning. I'd rather not take chances. Plus I need flavored water that early.

How bout you?
Yea, I do the same. I workout at 630 every morning and then recently I've been going back to the gym around noon. I'm trying to get both workouts in during my "fasted" period but, that's ****s pretty brutal.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ouch! That is pretty hardcore. I bet you're ready to feast after that!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On a side note, weighed in at 232lbs this morning fully clothed. So I'm probly 230. Regardless this stuff is definitely aiding in my weight loss progress.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Took 4 this morning because I missed my afternoon dose yesterday. Big thumbs up. Took em about 3 hours ago and I'm still feelin reeeaaal nice.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nah not yet, but I did experiment with a hydroxyelite pro and 2x shred ultras. Felt a real nice buzzzzzz.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WEIGHT UPDATE: 231lbs first thing in the morning. ?

Still running the 6 a day. I've been doing 3 30 minutes before I hit the gym. No jitters, just solid focus and a solid kick in the sack first thing in the morning. The one negative I have is lack of appetite suppression.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still 4lbs down on a Monday. That's pretty good! I always weigh a little more on Monday mornings

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still 4lbs down on a Monday. That's pretty good! I always weigh a little more on Monday mornings
Yea that's a good point. Didn't think of that haha. I did go to in n out late night on Saturday

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
231lbs this morning.

Also hit up the gym twice today. Had a nice chest/bi workout this morning and later in the afternoon went back and did 1 hour cardio/abs. Holy eff was I sweatin nuts after cardio. Did 30 minutes elliptical then I did 30 on the trueform runner( these things are booty btw) Solid day though. Kinda sad tomorrow's my last day haha. I've been poppin these things like candy!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

Jut popped my last 2 Shred Ultras this afternoon pre cardio. Another solid sweat session. Pretty pleased with this stuff all in all. Will post up my final thoughts later today.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE:

Jut popped my last 2 Shred Ultras this afternoon pre cardio. Another solid sweat session. Pretty pleased with this stuff all in all. Will post up my final thoughts later today.
Looking forward to hearing them!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I cant wait to start mine!!! Just a couple more weeks and Ima gonna cut up like a ninji sword!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

Big thanks to MST for allowing me to run their Shred Ultra. Heres my final review!

Appetite Suppression: 1/5

This was definitely my least favorite aspect of Shred Ultra. I honestly want to say it had little to no effect on my appetite whatsoever. Maybe in the first day or two it aided a little bit but, not much.

Weight loss: 3/5

So I lost a total of 5lbs in about 2 1/2-3 weeks. Yes, that looks pretty dam good but, I wont attribute this completely to the shred ultra. I added a couple more cardio sessions per week, dropped some carbs here and there and was pretty picky with what was going in to my body.

Stimulant/Thermo Effect: 5/5

A+. Definitely my favorite aspect of shred ultra. It doesn't hit you like a freight train and give you a super stimulant like effect but, my focus was on point regardless of what I was doing. I liked to take 3 prewo or pre cardio. SWEAT SWEAT AND MORE SWEAT! Holy sh1t did I sweat a lot. I could honestly feel my insides heating up. It was pretty enjoyable and i'm kind of sad my run is over.

Overall 3.5/5:

Once again big thanks to jalfrey and the guys at Millennium Sport Technologies for giving me the opportunity to run this stuff. All in all I would use this product again, I just think it needs to be stacked with a stronger stimulant. I did some experimenting a couple times with 3 shred ultras and a bronkaid pill which was terrific. I know you guys have another product called Riptide I believe which are sold as a combo. Maybe thats why haha.