INVICTUS!!!! an Iron Legion sponsored log

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello AM, IronLegion has been generous enough to offer me the opportunity to log a bottle of Invictus - Topical b-AET cortisol control. For those that may not know what this product is about, here is a brief summary that I got from their own product information thread:

Invictus

Beta-Androstenetriol / Androstene-3 beta-7 beta-17 beta-triol

Up-regulates immune response against infections and counteracts stress-induced immune system suppression.1

Counteracts immune system suppression from glucocorticoids.1

Invictus is a highly versatile product great for:

Cutting Weight

Lean Bulking

Post Cycle Therapy

Zero conversion to HPTA suppressive hormones

Salvo transdermal carrier offers enhanced absorption and a timed-release effect.

And this couldn't come at a better time for me. I am coming off of a lengthy AAS cycle and returning to just a cruise dose (250mg/week) of Test. I dropped Tren and Mast about a month ago, and have seen the effects of rising cortisol in that short time. So the goal for this log/cycle will be to mitigate any further fat gain and encourage fat loss and retain muscle hardness.

Dosing will be split: .5ml post-workout morning, .5ml afternoon/evening

I may start at .3ml for each dose at first to assess tolerance and effectiveness.

As I stated earlier I will be using this with 250mg/week of Test Cyp, and Sparta Epicurus (epicatechin). I am planning to use Invictus for 2 months (I have also purchased an additional bottle). The first month will be with the products stated only, the second month I will be adding a low dose of T3 and Evomuse Absolutely Abliderated, to see how this combines with other cortisol and fat burning products. I may decrease the dose of Invictus at that time.

Diet will be low Carb, high Pro, moderate Fat. I just started these macros last week and have been landing around:

265 Pro
75 Carb
85 Fat
2600-2700 cals

Current stats are:
38 years old
5'11"
212 lbs.
Approx. 11% BF

I don't have a particular weight goal, just improved body composition regardless of what the scale says.

Training is 5 days a week, Mon-Fri. Split goes:

Back Power / Chest Accessory
Shoulder Pressing / Leg Accessory
Arms / Abs
Leg Power / Shoulder Raises (no arm involvement)
Chest Power / Back Accessory

With 30 minutes of various cardio / HIIT following weights.

So welcome all who join, hope there is something to gain for all of us in here. nostrum420 Segansational

Also, did not bring with to take first dose post-workout this morning, so will start this evening after work.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So let's see what difference a month off Tren and Mast looks like.

June 6th
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1468433206.634598.jpg

July 13th, much flatter and softer
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1468433225.549933.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1468433244.484203.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1468433258.333452.jpg

That little love handle needs to go back bye-bye!! ...Mother***ker...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In First!

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
I like the workout! Haven't seen that before.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
innnn, i wonder if i can pct with this after 10 to 12 weeks of 11 kt ?
or i woukd be suppressing my cortison for a long time?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
innnn, i wonder if i can pct with this after 10 to 12 weeks of 11 kt ?
or i woukd be suppressing my cortison for a long time?
I actually started a thread asking this exact question. Extended cortisol control should not be a problem, so long as you are not crushing it at any point in time. It would probably actually have benefits keeping it reduced long-term.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually started a thread asking this exact question. Extended cortisol control should not be a problem, so long as you are not crushing it at any point in time. It would probably actually have benefits keeping it reduced long-term.
niceeeee thanks bro i have issues with love handles like i can be skinny but damn love handles still represent .
so 3 month of 11 kt and 3 month of invictus.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took first dose yesterday afternoon, and second this morning post-workout. For anyone who has never used a Salvo product, it all has the same smell and feel. Pleasant in my opinion and leaves to residue. Nothing to note obviously at this point, but sleep did seem a bit disturbed in the early am hours. Not sure if related to afternoon dose.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you my friend, really looking forward to seeing how you like Invictus! So far, the feedback has been pretty amazing!

some other folks who may be interested to follow along nostrum420 TeamTGB vujade Volvo140G bighulksmash ma70 YouBet33 ZOO

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the mention IronLegion :biggthumpup:

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's okay I'm here, the log can commence...

xxAMPxx

xxAMPxx

Awards
Nice!!

Mind sharing your results?
Would love too Dma... Ill be posting up shortly a log with a few other products im taking with it. But so far been taking half dose twice a day for 45 days now and really happy with the product and am gonna keep using it another 45 days, 3 month total for complete log. I've def noticed its cutting potential as well as its immune building properties. The latter is of course hard to sometimes put a finger on cause hard to see your defense mechanism getting stronger and sometimes immune response can be subtle. But im on the rode alot and work with a mixed schedule. Since ive been taking it , i havnt felt run down AT ALL like i normally sometimes feel after training hard / and traveling. Also havnt changed my diet much yet finally have trimmed off an extra inch around mid section and abdomen which i been working really hard at. Im looking forward to trying Virtus shortly as well.

Oh and no suppression on this, libido's been pretty strong while using this too.

And love its oil base easy to rub in and adds a nice shine to the skin yet absorbs fully!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love too Dma... Ill be posting up shortly a log with a few other products im taking with it. But so far been taking half dose twice a day for 45 days now and really happy with the product and am gonna keep using it another 45 days, 3 month total for complete log. I've def noticed its cutting potential as well as its immune building properties. The latter is of course hard to sometimes put a finger on cause hard to see your defense mechanism getting stronger and sometimes immune response can be subtle. But im on the rode alot and work with a mixed schedule. Since ive been taking it , i havnt felt run down AT ALL like i normally sometimes feel after training hard / and traveling. Also havnt changed my diet much yet finally have trimmed off an extra inch around mid section and abdomen which i been working really hard at. Im looking forward to trying Virtus shortly as well.

Oh and no suppression on this, libido's been pretty strong while using this too.

And love its oil base easy to rub in and adds a nice shine to the skin yet absorbs fully!
Repped brother. Great response. Thanks and looking forward to this as well!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waking was a bit difficult this morning. Sleep was great.

Going to a full ml dosing today. Just applied .5ml post-workout.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well even after overshooting my calories by a few hundred yesterday (but carbs only by 20), I woke up 2.4lbs. lighter than yesterday. Sub-210 for the first time in many months. 209.0 to be exact.

Reading ma70 's log it seems there are some additional benefits I am looking forward to. Didn't expect this to have any impact on strength or performance. So hopefully he's not an exception and this is typical.

Might have been the little bit of extra cals last night, but was looking fuller and dry after dinner. Had to snap a few shots
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1468679541.566382.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1468679562.138478.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1468679580.362965.jpg

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking solid bro

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reading ma70 's log it seems there are some additional benefits I am looking forward to. Didn't expect this to have any impact on strength or performance. So hopefully he's not an exception and this is typical.
Yeah man. Best part about taking a supplement is expecting it to do one thing then finding out a bunch of surprise benefits. On the last week or so when I switched back to maintenance calories I started noticing body temp increases (maybe Invictus + carbs is a good combo?) and noticed immune boosting effects after taking care of my very sick girlfriend for a weekend.

Also, LATE sub.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight has creeped up the last couple days despite being pretty tight on diet. I don't give to much credit to the scale though as any of us weightlifters know it's a damn liar anyways. Looking leaner at 210.6 and more vascular (which is a pleasant surprise coming off blast!!). Veins were popping all over when pulling deads this morning.

Workouts have been good, sleep has been good not great, hunger is completely manageable in a slight deficit. Today is high carb / low fat. Will land around maint cals 3200 with 430 carbs planned.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Daniel!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up much drier than the day before, and that was after 400+g carbs!!

208.2, that's almost 4lbs. in a week. Seems to be right where I need it as well, in the waist. Pants and belt definitely have a little more slack in them.

No sides to speak of as of yet.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up much drier than the day before, and that was after 400+g carbs!!

208.2, that's almost 4lbs. in a week. Seems to be right where I need it as well, in the waist. Pants and belt definitely have a little more slack in them.

No sides to speak of as of yet.
Cort control supplements, specifically DHEA derivatives/metabolites and stuff, definitely lend themselves to better lean bulking results and carb utilization, from experience. When I went back to maintenance cals and I was having 300g+ carbs daily I looked leaner and fuller on some days than when I did when I was on a deficit.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I usually don't post pics so close to each other, but I thought it deserved a little credit. The love handles have considerably shrunk in just over a week and the cuts around the abs are sinking back in. Also the little oblique hook reappearing. The fast loss of this makes me hesitant to run Tren again. Both times I've ran it I have gotten soft very quickly in the following weeks.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1469150878.589498.jpg

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Jesus christ Dma378 can i photo shop my head on your body haha . Looking great my man !

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. Excited to see where the next 6 weeks goes!!
If you found a way to battle lethargy (or maybe you don't get lethargy from DHEA metabolites?), they're gonna go pretty damn well.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you found a way to battle lethargy (or maybe you don't get lethargy from DHEA metabolites?), they're gonna go pretty damn well.
I stay cruising on 200 Test. So if the lethargy isn't by those means then I should be fine. Plus I'm borderline crackhead. My morning stim, coffee, PWO bomb wards off any of that shiit!! LOL

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last couple nights sleep has been outstanding. Deep sleep with vivid dreams. If it continues then it's definitely not a fluke. 3 in a row is unheard of...fingers crossed!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking lean Daniel!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Last couple nights sleep has been outstanding. Deep sleep with vivid dreams. If it continues then it's definitely not a fluke. 3 in a row is unheard of...fingers crossed!!
Invictus even at .7 was giving me mild nightmares . But It was fukkin awesome . I was always the killer :D

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know football season is coming, but sure would like a pair of nice jugs to look at instead of a Packers emblem (said the Vikings fan)
The Bewbs will return, oh yes, they will

In the meantime, lets look forward to week 2, GB @ MIN for your home opener, prime time slot. It's gonna suck losing the first game in your new home...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Bewbs will return, oh yes, they will

In the meantime, lets look forward to week 2, GB @ MIN for your home opener, prime time slot. It's gonna suck losing the first game in your new home...
Hmmm, 200 Squats on it?