Nothing to it but to shred it w MST SHRED-ultra

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Want to thank MST for giving me the chance to log Shred-Ultra. I have been lifting for roughly for 11-12 years. I have mainly been training for football my whole life but the last few years have bounced back between powerlifting and bodybuilding style workouts. Powerlifting has got me up to 260 pounds and I keep telling myself day in and day out that I need to cut I need to cut but I always back out of it. This log will be dedicated to starting a cut to 225lbs. I have a wedding in Mexico in 6 months and my own wedding in exactly one year! I am currently doing a bodybuilding program and will stay on it until I go to Mexico.

Split is...

Day 1: Heavy push
Day 2: Light pull
Day 3: Heavy legs
Day 4: Light push
Day 5: Heavy pull
Day 6: Light legs
Day 7: Rest

I won't always go back to back to back with these workouts but I will go in that order and attempt to go back to back as much as possible. The biggest thing for me in the constant hunger it takes to carry around 260 pounds. I don't feel I look 260 but I do feel the majority of it is muscle. I also will add in 20-30 minutes of cardio each workout which I have rarely done in the past. Again thanks to Millennium Sport Technology and I hope you follow along on my journey

Supplement Facts
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1468377974.966805.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. In on this!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
giphy.gif

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
First dose down the hatch, I will be dosing 3 times daily, 1 am, 1 pre, and 1 pm. Off to work for 4 hours then hit the golf course up for a few swings , workout, then beer league slow pitch softball (I pass on the beer)

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Pill 2 down, hitting back currently, cardio will be sprints tonight at softball, I don't f*** around with softball haha

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Nice smooth energy! I am a stim freak and should take a break from stims all together but that's not going to happy anytime soon...they only negative side so far is burps which is more my body than the shred-ultra.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nice smooth energy! I am a stim freak and should take a break from stims all together but that's not going to happy anytime soon...they only negative side so far is burps which is more my body than the shred-ultra.
Yeah well it looks like you're doing great. I really like this chance to log this product the profile is very comprehensive I like the fact that you can split up the doses throughout the day instead of taking just two pills a day which can get pretty inconvenient if you have multiple kids that need to go to multiple things.

How are you liking the stimulant effect?

Are you stacking this with any other fat burner or pre workout?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I took one pill stacked with ragnarok today, I will try two pills solo tomorrow, I do love that I can take multiple times, like tomorrow I will take one before work, one before I walk 9 holes of golf and one or two before working out. Hit a great back workout, in and out of the gym, 45-60 seconds rest between sets.

Wide Lat pulldown 4x12
WU 100, 120,140,150,150
Close grip pulldown 4x12
Chest supported DB row 4x12
Straight arm pushdown 4x12
BB upright row 4x12
DB shrug 4x12 slow and controlled
BB curl 4x12
DB hammer curl 4x12 each arm
DB preacher curl 4x12 slow and stretch 20,20,15,15

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. i should take a break, too. Buuuutttt, life is too busy right now to go without my stims!

Are you burping up anything funny tasting from the pills?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Agreed. i should take a break, too. Buuuutttt, life is too busy right now to go without my stims!

Are you burping up anything funny tasting from the pills?
It happens with all pills I consume, nothing out of the ordinary for me

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Time to hit some squats!!!! Haven't hit legs in about three weeks due to an ankle injury so should be interesting how this feels

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It happens with all pills I consume, nothing out of the ordinary for me
Just curious because most things with raspberry ketones make me have a few burp-berries

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time to hit some squats!!!! Haven't hit legs in about three weeks due to an ankle injury so should be interesting how this feels
Ouch. That does not sound pleasant. Looking forward to hearing your initial thoughts!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Update coming right after morning workout, feeling great, nice clean energy throughout the day using 3 pills spread throughout the day. Still working currently, will be a later night

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Feeling great, sweating more in the gym and one pill in the morning has replaced my daily white monster need which is something I've needed to stop. Squats felt great the other day, I was able to wear my Olympic shoes which took most of the stress off my ankle, it swelled a bitch but nothing terrible so far most of my cardio is outside walking on the golf course, I will start to increase that in the next week or so with doing some HIIT after workouts

Here is my heavy leg workout
Squat 4x6
Goblet squat 4x6
Leg press 4x8
RDL 4x8
Leg extension 4x8
Leg curl 4x8
Cardio walk 9 holes

Day 5 light push
DB bench 4x12
Incline bb bench 4x12
Incline DB fly 4x12
Cable fly 4x12
Bb military press 4x12
Cable lateral raise 4x12
Cable front raise 4x12
Machine tricep extension 4x12
Cable tricep pushdown 4x12

Today day 5 heavy pull
High cable wide row 4x6
Close grip pull up 4x6
4xBWx6
Lat pulldown 4x6
Low cable close grip row 4x8
DB shrug 4x8
Rear delt fly 4x8
Bb forehead curl 4x10
DB preacher curl 4x10
Cable curl single arm 4x12
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1468683783.931949.jpg

Sitting around 260 currently goal by Mexico in January is 235-240

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Lookin great !
Thanks man, cutting weight has been extremely hard for me the last year, sticking to a diet while working all day is extremely hard plus I'll go hard with the diet for a week then back to old eating habits the week after. I need to keep in the back of the mind how great I would look if I dropped 15 pounds of fat

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks man, cutting weight has been extremely hard for me the last year, sticking to a diet while working all day is extremely hard plus I'll go hard with the diet for a week then back to old eating habits the week after. I need to keep in the back of the mind how great I would look if I dropped 15 pounds of fat
Dude that's a hell of an accomplishment I find that when on a cutting cycle dieting isn't my worst enemy low blood sugar is what kills me every single time so I have to eat to make up for that low blood sugar and glucose causing me to store fat and burn it really slow. People have suggested for me to use insulin on a need basis without having diabetes but I know that that can cause all sort of heart problems in liver and kidney issues as well so if anybody ever tells you that do not do it.

Anyway keep killing it for now and enjoy your trip when you go to Mexico.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diet/nutrition is definitely my hardest thing too. I use an app on my phone to keep up with calories and macros. It really has made all the difference this year.

Looking good in here, man!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Diet/nutrition is definitely my hardest thing too. I use an app on my phone to keep up with calories and macros. It really has made all the difference this year.

Looking good in here, man!
The biggest thing for me is to just not eat all the ****, clean as much as possible and not so many carbs with every meal! I love carbs

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Just hit a fricken awesome chest workout! Update will come later tonight when I get home from work, hungry control is on point, had my chest day yesterday filled with pizza, back on eating healthy and clean today

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
DB press 4x6
95,100,100x6,100x10
Incline DB press 4x8
Machine pec fly 4x8
DB shoulder press 4x6
DB lateral raise 4x8
DB front raise 4x8
Cable skull crusher 4x8
Tricep rope pushdown 4x8

Awesome awesome awesome workout, used two pills pre, one later tonight to help control hungry from 3-6. I'm a big guy and am almost hungry, constantly throughout the day. So hungry control is huge for me. I have also up my water intake

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ummm, how did I miss this!? I..am..in!! Can't wait to log mine. Good luck homie! Are you taking any other PWO ?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Stacked it with PES high volume for chest and back days but that's about it, nothing that would increase sweating for me

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Humidity is pretty high right now and I sweat extremely easy, so take the sweating a **** ton with a grain of salt

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacked it with PES high volume for chest and back days but that's about it, nothing that would increase sweating for me
I gotcha. Well it looks like youre well on your way. I see you play golf,outstanding! Love golf. Always good times. But, if you dont mind me sharing, I have fell in love with racquetball! Dont know if youve ever played, but its a fun way to kill an hour,and it feels like about 30 minutes. At 5'10" and 225, I burn about 730-740 calories in an hour playing what calories burned calculators consider "general, leisure racquetball" in all actuality, we hustle, and I could probably use "competitive" but I like to underestimate. But in 3 weeks of playing about 3-4 days a week, I can tell a HUGE difference in my overall appearance and muscle stamina. Just a thought for you

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I played a ton of racquetball in college, our college football team played it on a regular basis

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing wrong with it. I had a couple look at me, but I was to ignorant to keep my grades right, so I went to the Military.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Nothing wrong with it. I had a couple look at me, but I was to ignorant to keep my grades right, so I went to the Military.
Haha I'm he opposite, I almost joined the military, turned me away with too many injuries from football ha!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Thats pretty funny. Looks like it all worked out for you though.
Can't complain man! Found a great girl, just got a job promotion where I can stop working multiple jobs and coaching football again this fall, very blessed

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't complain man! Found a great girl, just got a job promotion where I can stop working multiple jobs and coaching football again this fall, very blessed
Nice!! Maybe you can go help coach Georgia Tech, last year was miserable for them and it made me eat my fingernails!
And congrats on the promotion!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I meant to congratulate you up the upcoming nuptials, too! I've got my own coming up in October. Been long term cutting in prep for it.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Sitting at 257.5 right now....happy with that

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Football camp in 97 degree temp, lets gooooooo! If you can take it you can make it , update coming tonight

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Three pills before squat day! Played 9 holes of golf then hit the gym. Happens to be right next to the golf course, doesn't help that we hit 90 degrees before 10am with humidity through the roof, I have never sweated that much in a workout, packing and heading out of town for the weekend for a college buddies wedding which means a good time! Annnnnd my best friend won't be there without his wife and I won't be there without mine, soooooo things could get weird, sitting at a steady weight of 260 right now, but feeling better about how my body looks , this is a marathon not a sprint

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I'm back guys and I'm gonna say it, I went way to crazy this weekend, gained most of my weight back but when all my best friends are in town is about the only time I drink and go crazy, been hydrating like crazy today, just finished meal prep and ready to get back to it tomorrow morning!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
It happens man dont worry . Best thing to do is work hard all week . Satisfy your inner demon with intense training.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You said it, "marathon, not a sprint."

Maybe it was a phase of the moon this weekend or something. Lots of guys coming back to their logs talking about how much they ate over the weekend...me included!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I'm alive! I have added powerlifting movements back in to my program with all volume coming after it, I hit bench/chest on Monday, worked up to 315 for one rep, dropped down for 5x5 at 265, then incline DB, decline DB, cable fly, front DB raise, later raise, tricep extension and trice reverse grip extension all for 4x8-12 reps, yesterday was deadlift/back day. Trying to improve my sumo deadlift , worked up to 56% of my max, 3 sets of 5 at 265, close grip pull ups 4x8, Latpulldown, cable row, straight arm pushdown, and a few bicep exercises for 4x8-12, today I will do some sprints and jump ropes, accessory day tomorrow, tons of volume and Friday will be squat day!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I am back down to under 260, I think most of the weight I gained back was water weight orrrr beer/rum weight

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am back down to under 260, I think most of the weight I gained back was water weight orrrr beer/rum weight
Haha. Nothing bloats me like too many beers! I had to switch to tequila and whiskey for those "special occasions"