Vujade vs Sparta Hercules - Who will be Victorious..?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was chosen to run Sparta Nutrition's Hercules. Hercules in a Laxogenin product with Tetrasorb Delivery.

I want to give a big shout out to yates84 Dma378 booneman77 Joedoubledose SpartaNutrition

Also give a heads up to my fellow loggers Hyde Alpha1agreda :bigok:

Hercules.png

Hercules

Hercules, the son of Zeus, is the strongest of all mortals and known for his strength. At Sparta Nutrition,
we realize the potential of natural anabolics and their versatility. Achieve superior strength and build lean
muscle mass with Hercules on or off cycle!

Featuring the highest dose of 5A-hydroxy-laxogenin with Tetrasorb Delivery Technology, Hercules will help
build lean muscle mass, increase strength, improve endurance, improve recovery, balance cortisol levels,
and act as an anti-inflammatory.

Hercules Benefits:

Build Lean Muscle Mass
Extreme Strength Gains
Improve Endurance & Speed Recovery
Cortisol, Thyroid, and Glucose Control
Joint Repair
Anti-Inflammatory

Laxogenin was developed in the mid-1990’s and research shows that 5A-hydroxy-laxogenin has exemplary
anabolic effects within the human body. One exceptional study presented as much as a 200% increase in
protein synthesis; in addition, Laxogenin is shown to help regulate cortisol levels and act as an anti-inflammatory
that will aid in muscle recovery.

Many avid supplement users love this plant-based “prohormone” compound because it’s not really a prohormone!
Laxogenin works similarly to steroids but it isn’t toxic, it doesn’t affect your testosterone, and it isn’t synthetic!

Hercules, the premier laxogenin product in the industry, is safe for women to take too! No cycle support or PCT
needed. Hercules can be ran for up to 8-12 weeks, with only 4 weeks in between.

Sparta Nutrition’s Hercules is the highest stand-alone dosage of Laxogenin in the industry at a whopping 20mg
per capsule with a total of 200 capsules. We dare you to find a better dosage with the industry leading delivery technology!

Boost Bioavailability with Tetrasorb™

Hercules amplifies absorption and bioavailability with the use of the most advanced delivery system in the industry:
Tetrasorb™. Tetrasorb Delivery™ consists of 4 primary ingredients: 2 absorption enhancers and 2 metabolic modulators
that prolong the activity of active ingredients.

Once the capsule is ingested, it travels into the gut (past the stomach) where the 2 potent absorption enhancers are
released. The first absorption enhancer is Dodecanoic Acid, a fatty acid that dilates the intestines to allow for maximum
molecule penetration. The second absorption enhancer is Stigmast-5-en-3-ol Beta-D-Glucosid, a natural chemical Saponin
that is arguably one of the most potent hydrophobic substrates. The combination enables the metabolized active(s) to reach
their target.

The next phase is 6′,7′-Dihydroxy-5-Geranoxypsoralen, which increases the blood level of certain substrates and hormones
by over SEVERAL HUNDRED PERCENT through the interaction of CYP isozymes with the rapid first-pass deactivation of
androgens. The last component is this trademarked enhancing matrix is 1-[5-(1,3-Benzodioxol-5-yl)-1-oxo-2,4-pentadienyl]piperidine,
which is found to inhibit enzymes – specifically P-gylcoprotein, which allows substrates to reach maximum levels within the body.

In short, the use of Tetrasorb Delivery™ brings the active ingredients in Hercules to the front line positions on the intestinal
front, allowing the ingredients to go straight to the muscles where they execute their purpose: GROWTH.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/283023-sparta-again-logging.html

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
..... for personal info

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for final review

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just pulling up my front row seats to this gun show!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in even though laxo is ehhh lol

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in even though laxo is ehhh lol
Well, I'm hoping with a high enough dose
And the absorption package it will make a difference .

Glad to have u on board

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I'm hoping with a high enough dose
And the absorption package it will make a difference .

Glad to have u on board
What u running it at?

Hopefully, we shall see

Always

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What u running it at?

Hopefully, we shall see

Always
Hopefully i get 2 bottles. But if i don't, i will probably run 140 to 160mg week days & 100mg on weekends.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In on around over under etc

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wanted to give a shout out to a few of my AM peeps...
Volvo140G Rocket3015 Danes EMPIREMIND Misfit28 smith_69 puccah8808 Jebrook

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thanks bro and in

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here here.... you've run laxo before vujade?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wanted to give a shout out to a few of my AM peeps...

Volvo140G Rocket3015 Danes EMPIREMIND Misfit28 smith_69 puccah8808 Jebrook
Good luck buddy :)
Will be fun to see how this supp treat you :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In to see how this treats ya! Personally I have not had much success with laxo, but this one seems to have some promise behind it.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you could make it Rocketman :biggthumpup:

Good luck buddy :)
Will be fun to see how this supp treat you :)
Thanks bro..! Definitely looking forward to it :)

In to see how this treats ya! Personally I have not had much success with laxo,
but this one seems to have some promise behind it.
Cool. Nice to have someone with some Laxo experience following along.

What brands have you used..?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This should be good!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im ready to get this log going guyz. Just waiting on product. Supposedly being mailed out today
so i should have it in hand by Friday or Saturday.

I've been dialing in my diet this week because i really want to see how Hercules will help me with
recovery, strength and possible muscle growth while in a calorie deficit.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad you could make it Rocketman :biggthumpup:

Thanks bro..! Definitely looking forward to it :)

Cool. Nice to have someone with some Laxo experience following along.

What brands have you used..?
I tried laxo in a product like 7 years ago and can't think of the company or product name on that one. I saw zero results with that one. I also tried OL's capped and transdermal Str3ngth products (not Unleashed versions) with minimal results. So, yeah still interested in seeing if this one can bring on significant results. I have been battling low T levels for years now so any product that can improve recovery I am very interested in.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone know if the product got sent out yet..?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
He said he was double checking yesterday and never got back to it, but if they are sending out ship confirmation then I haven't gotten it lol

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He said he was double checking yesterday and never got back to it, but if they are sending out ship confirmation then I haven't gotten it lol
I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation either

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In... looks like a solid product, hope u have a good run.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed. Do you know if any of the selected loggers have run laxogenin solo before? yates84
Not yates, but off the top of my head I do not. Probably easier to ask in the log opp thread and just tag the loggers themselves.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be the first to apologize guys. Not sure what's going on. I know Yates has been on it to get shipping info.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
getting anxious to start this :banana:

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In!

I have.
Nice, will be curious to hear your thoughts as well. I've run both solo lax caps, phytofused lax caps, and TDs. Interested to hear how the tetrasorb helps.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice, will be curious to hear your thoughts as well. I've run both solo lax caps, phytofused lax caps, and TDs. Interested to hear how the tetrasorb helps.
Will definitely share my thoughts. Hercules should be arriving tomorrow or Wednesday likely so I'll be throwing up my log tomorrow likely and link it in the promo thread when I do!