MST SHRED ULTRA sponsored fat burner log hulksmash style

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Mst shred ultra has a very comprehensive profile. View attachment 137752 View attachment 137753
2 caplets serving size . 90 caps 45 days total . But you all know me , i was already thinking 3 for 30. Since the other guys will be running this at the listed dosage.

Goals:
Become noticeably leaner and stronger.
Beat the hell out of myself to obtain above goal .
I see my dropping between 8 to 15 lbs if all goes to plan ...

Starting weight
223lbs
Fukk you pizza and poptartz :(
If any questions just ask !
Thanks again jalfrey!
FireTitan

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see you got it so quickly! Being experienced with things of the stim/fat burner variety, I think 3 for 30 is a good dose. I'm either going to do that or just 2 in the AM as I usually pop a bronkaid a couple hours before lunch to kill my appetite.

Looking forward to this.
smith_69 where you at?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
And no I'm not missing a ****ing nipple that's bad lighting

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dose one down two caps getting ready to take off for a while. Not sure where I want to go I was thinking about possibly going to Belchertown to get some ice cream I got a hard-on right now for that ice cream cone.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. I went to town on a metrx colossal brownie topped with CnC ice cream post workout today. Damn, I'm dreading going back to cutting on Monday!

Btw, 1 dose is only 150mg caffeine.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dose one down to caps getting ready to take off for a while. Not sure where I want to go I was thinking about possibly going to Belchertown to get some ice cream I got a hard-on right now for that ice cream cone.
Ronnies is a looooot closer haha

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ronnies is a looooot closer haha
Dude are you back from tour we were supposed to chill what the **** man? And where the **** is Rodney? Is that the one with the big ****ing cow outside by the lake there i used to fish at that ****ing Lake . Little bar across the st haha.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lol. I went to town on a metrx colossal brownie topped with CnC ice cream post workout today. Damn, I'm dreading going back to cutting on Monday!

Btw, 1 dose is only 150mg caffeine.
Ill pop 2 more den lol

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nah man, still on the west coast. I honestly have no idea when I'll be home. Ronnies is in Auburn though off route 20.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nah man, still on the west coast. I honestly have no idea when I'll be home. Ronnies is in Auburn though off route 20.
Is that by the mini golf course? Now I know where you're talking about .just quite a few on Route 9 too.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Update put two caplets down with about 6 ounces of water empty stomach. On my way to get some ice cream with the family

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Theres this 1 chick omg lol she 26 but looks 17 . I may get slapped by wifey.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Glad to see you got it so quickly! Being experienced with things of the stim/fat burner variety, I think 3 for 30 is a good dose. I'm either going to do that or just 2 in the AM as I usually pop a bronkaid a couple hours before lunch to kill my appetite.

Looking forward to this.
smith_69 where you at?
in in in

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Taking 3rd dose now watchin ufc 200 will update after

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Day 2 seriously thinking about trying 3 on an empty stomach. Fasted cardio.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im nuts. Gensing takes a few days. But idk just like to try 3 .
Copy that. Just checking. I know some people require more stims to feel much of anything, and I know some fat burners are less intense although effective.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I took to shred Ultra about 2 hours ago and I took them on an empty stomach definitely a better feeling without any food.
The label States that I can take to 2 to 3 pills 2 times a day that's freaking insane
jalfrey
is dat dere a misprint?

I like the energy clean not jittery very productive feeling will update more as the day progresses maybe I'll pop two more later on about 8 o'clock see if that carries me into my 3 o'clock in the morning thing that I do every morning.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
this is a side note, but i like how the lot# and exp date is clear and easy to read-

glad to hear about it being a clean energy and from what I understand, this is a supp that will fade into your body due to delivery system. Imho, that is extremely valuable. you wont get hit with a ton of sh1t at once.
bighulksmash maybe instead of taking 2 caps at once, space them out maybe 15 min apart.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
this is a side note, but i like how the lot# and exp date is clear and easy to read-

glad to hear about it being a clean energy and from what I understand, this is a supp that will fade into your body due to delivery system. Imho, that is extremely valuable. you wont get hit with a ton of sh1t at once.
bighulksmash maybe instead of taking 2 caps at once, space them out maybe 15 min apart.
I took 2 then 2 hrs later 2 more. Very satisfied with this. Full description tomorrow morning.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If anyone else is on this currently pm me pls I have a question.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took to shred Ultra about 2 hours ago and I took them on an empty stomach definitely a better feeling without any food.
The label States that I can take to 2 to 3 pills 2 times a day that's freaking insane
jalfrey
is dat dere a misprint?

I like the energy clean not jittery very productive feeling will update more as the day progresses maybe I'll pop two more later on about 8 o'clock see if that carries me into my 3 o'clock in the morning thing that I do every morning.
I do not believe dat dere is a misprint. With the low caffeine content this stuff can be used multiple times a day. How were the feelz with dat 2nd dose last night?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I do not believe dat dere is a misprint. With the low caffeine content this stuff can be used multiple times a day. How were the feelz with dat 2nd dose last night?
Ok went well . Today I plan on following smith idea staggering doses . 20 to 30 mins 3 pills total.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool. I do that kind of thing myself some. Especially with powdered stims. Take 1/2 before hitting the gym and then sip on the other half during the workout.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Great idea . I stayed up really late . So something in these has a kick .

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool. I do that kind of thing myself some. Especially with powdered stims. Take 1/2 before hitting the gym and then sip on the other half during the workout.
Wow, I cant seem to do it, its like I have to chug my PWO because my man card is at stake or something!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, I cant seem to do it, its like I have to chug my PWO because my man card is at stake or something!
Haha. Man card is when you "pixie-stick" it. That's what I normally do to help myself wake up. Just take the scoop and toss it back, chase that s**t with water!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Throwin down some bubblegum white floodin the morning...straight scoopin it!!
now listen, if that powder goes all over if you cough it up, dont use another scoop. instead look at your surroundings and

[video=youtube;HJUt_x0gwug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJUt_x0gwug[/video]

[video=youtube;AVQ8byG2mY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVQ8byG2mY8[/video]

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
now listen, if that powder goes all over if you cough it up, dont use another scoop. instead look at your surroundings and

[video=youtube;HJUt_x0gwug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJUt_x0gwug[/video]

[video=youtube;AVQ8byG2mY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVQ8byG2mY8[/video]
Hahaha!! I laughed so hard that I really hope that was a fart I let out!! I needed that!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
^^^ lmao

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So here's the real kicker I took two of these at noon time two of these at 2 p.m. two more at 6 p.m. and then two more at 8 p.m. I thought it said max was 8 a day . Guess I was wrong.