Focused Nutrition Sponsored Log Epi Andro Elite and Laxo Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
All Right Guys, I got my Epi Andro Elite and Laxo Elite in. Just a bit of background before I begin, I'm currently in contest prep, so my diet will be on point. Currently taking in 500 cal deficit, so for this particular log, you'll get an idea of how this product works during a prologue deficit state and how it will effect my body composition and energy levels during my cut. I'm currently 7 weeks out from one show and 9 for another.

My hopes are that this will bring me in at my most conditioned package to date. I've brought home hardware at my last two shows winning my division at my latest show. My fingers are crossed for the overall this time around, so my effort during this log will be through the roof.

I'm quickly approaching 37 years young and sitting at 166lbs. Historically, when I approach the lower end of 160s, I feel like crap and the stubborn bodyfat takes forever to burn off. We'll see just well these two supplements benefit my progress.

My current big 3 lifts are modest at best, as I just started taking a more focused approach to them recently. It seemed every time I'd make progress, I'd have a lower back or leg injury. I'll focus more on volume training so I don't stall my progress with any unfortunate injury. Again, my hopes are that even with the deficit, my strength levels increase while on this stack.

Bench 300 (nursing injury)
Squat 320
Deadlift 410

For anybody following along that has experience with laxo, dosing recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Wish me luck and thanks in advance for following along.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride and info, good luck man, you'll smash it!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in for comparison!! Hope we get what we're wanting. So far so good for me.

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Today was business as usual. I wasn't expecting to feel much differently today. It was deadlift strength and weak body part dayWarmed up with snatch grip deadlifts with moderate weight as high as 225
Worked up to 2x4 with 340 on conventional deadlifts
In between sets, I'd do 15 reps of bodyweight wide grip chins. I never reach failure, and just focus on volume.

High rep lateral raise to get the blood in my delts
2 giant sets of 20x10lbs, 20x16lbs, 20x20
1 giant set of 20x24lbs, 20x30lbs, 15x50lbs, 15x30lbs
Focused on the contraction and chased that pump

Leaning cable lateral raises 15x20lbs, 15x30lbs and 15x30lbs

The workout felt good, but not a typical to any other workout just yet.

Finished with posing in the movement room.

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Yesterday my wife had her first powerlifting meet. She took home best lifter...WOOOHOOOO!

I'll be posting today's workout later on.

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Been feeling really good in the gym the last couple of days. I should be feeling dead tired with the low carbs, as well as the decreased calorie intake, but I am still making progress in my squats, which have been a nemesis for these old basketball knees. I week or so ago, I also aggravated my shoulder, but felt really strong.

Lifts of note, as I'm not trying to bore you with too much detail
-3x7 with 250 on back squat, which is no small feat for me personally
-10x95s, 8x105s with the dumbbell incline press. Felt some sharp pain in my left shoulder from last week, but was able to push through.

I'm looking forward to tonight's workout, which is heavy deadlifts. Hopefully my numbers increase a bit more.

Hope everybody is out there killin it!

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
One lb down and feeling good in the gym still. Yesterday's workouts were great. Did a hypertrophy workout for lunch focusing on the pump. At night I did strength training for my deadlift

2x4 with 340

Yes my numbers are modest, but I never really took a strength focused approach until my wife began powerlifting earlier this year. Now the numbers are slowly but surely increasing. Taking a slower approach and not over reaching has kept me injury free while still getting strong.

I will get to 405 squat, 500 deadlift before I hit 40!

Energy levels are high, even with lower calories and a couple hours of light walking a day. I'm actually walking while typing this.

Have a great day y'all!!!

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Yikes...yesterday's workout had me spent. My delts lag biiiig time, so for my hypertrophy workout, which I handle during my lunch "hour", I tried something new.

The workout was 3 sets each of 5 pressing exercises

Partial Heavy Military Press (top 1/3 of the movement). Work up to go as heavy as you can and as fast as you can to wake up the CNS

Overhead press

Push press

20 second speed standing DB presses as fast as you can at 50% RM

then to burn out, 15lb medicine ball puss press as high as you can for 90 seconds

My evening strength workout had my ass ready to pass out

Worked up to 3x5 with 265

Then hit hack squats to put some blood in the quads worked up to 4 plates each side

Last I hit reverse grip bench and worked up to 8x225lbs

Squats have been my nemesis so I'm happy my volume working weight is going up. I nursed it for far too long, so I'm glad the weight is steadily climbing.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yikes...yesterday's workout had me spent. My delts lag biiiig time, so for my hypertrophy workout, which I handle during my lunch "hour", I tried something new.

The workout was 3 sets each of 5 pressing exercises

Partial Heavy Military Press (top 1/3 of the movement). Work up to go as heavy as you can and as fast as you can to wake up the CNS

Overhead press

Push press

20 second speed standing DB presses as fast as you can at 50% RM

then to burn out, 15lb medicine ball puss press as high as you can for 90 seconds

My evening strength workout had my ass ready to pass out

Then hit hack squats to put some blood in the quads worked up to 4 plates each side

Last I hit reverse grip bench and worked up to 8x225lbs

Squats have been my nemesis so I'm happy my volume working weight is going up. I nursed it for far too long, so I'm glad the weight is steadily climbing.
Awesome workout! I like that 20 sec speed standing DB presses..

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Maaaan...I'm down 3 lbs now and still feeling energized in the gym.

Yesterday's workout consisted of the Big 3 lifts

Worked up to 3x9 with 230 on squats

Worked up to 2x7 with 295 on deads

And worked up to 3x9 with 205

Nice to start my week off with a lil volume.

Also worked on getting my power clean weight up. Chained together 155x5 after warming up with 135x8 for 3 sets

I feel pretty damn good! I was even able to play with my daughter and get some cardio around my work campus while she rode her bike.

Energy levels still high and I'm 6 and 8 weeks out from my next two comps! I hope I stay strong going into my shows. I'm not sure if these two supps have kicked in yet, as I was told it generally takes about 4 weeks to feel the full effects. I'm actually hoping this is so, cause I'd love to see the Next Level 4 weeks out from a show!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maaaan...I'm down 3 lbs now and still feeling energized in the gym.

Yesterday's workout consisted of the Big 3 lifts

Worked up to 3x9 with 230 on squats

Worked up to 2x7 with 295 on deads

And worked up to 3x9 with 205

Nice to start my week off with a lil volume.

Also worked on getting my power clean weight up. Chained together 155x5 after warming up with 135x8 for 3 sets

I feel pretty damn good! I was even able to play with my daughter and get some cardio around my work campus while she rode her bike.

Energy levels still high and I'm 6 and 8 weeks out from my next two comps! I hope I stay strong going into my shows. I'm not sure if these two supps have kicked in yet, as I was told it generally takes about 4 weeks to feel the full effects. I'm actually hoping this is so, cause I'd love to see the Next Level 4 weeks out from a show!
Awesome!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brother, you are killing it! Im enjoying reading what your doing in there. Keep it up!

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Thank you my Brotha! Weight is continuing to drop and I'm not feeling too weak in the gym.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you my Brotha! Weight is continuing to drop and I'm not feeling too weak in the gym.
I haven't dropped as much overall,but Im hoping that means growth in the other direction. And my strength is staying up much better since throwing down some calories!! Keep diggin homie, you're smashing it!

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
My people my people! Last night's workout went well. I echo it all the time, but my base strength for squats may not be impressive, but it's tough relative to me and working passed mental blocks of past injuries. The numbers don't reflect my progress, but for me to see them get higher and higher makes me proud.

Worked up to 3x7 with 250 on squats
Worked up to 10 plates on the hack squat machine for 8

Legs are feeling more and more stable with all this volume

Calf raises with 10 plates on the calf machine with the shoulder pads

Feeling good. I'm at a point where I get a lil nervous with my prescribed strength numbers during the day. Finishing each workout makes me feel accomplished. I guess if you're not afraid of your workout to a certain degree, you're not pushing hard enough.

Have a great one, Guys!

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Had my hypertrophy workout yesterday coupled with 8 round of HIIT on the spin cycle. Focused more on close grip pulls trying to get my lower lats to grow, and my rear delts. Two things one of the judges told me to focus on. Felt good still not experiencing the terrible feeling from a caloric deficit and cardio. Strength is still feeling good. Haven't hit a wall like I normally do, so that's a positive. 5 and a half weeks out and I'm still slowly dropping.

I'm hoping my strength remains of not increases in the next few weeks. I've got an AMRAP strength test during today's Deadlift, Bench workouts. I'll also have a chest hypertrophy workout at lunch with my interns.

Have a good one y'all!

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Yesterday's workout went okay. I mean I went in afraid, and left kinda sorta feeling accomplished. Actually just glad it was over...then I get home and get in Instagram and what do I see? A gal powerlifter I follow, posting a vid using the same weight albeit slightly different rep scheme. I gotta say it was disheartening. But I jut gotta use it to drive me. Can't get down on myself, because I've come a long way in a bit of time. I just have to continue to grind and enjoy the process. I'm new to the game and have to celebrate every win no matter how minute. Progress is me getting better.

Worked to 340 working weight
2x5 with 340
And finished off with 8 on my third and final set

For bench I worked up to 240 working weight
4x5 with 240
And finished off with 7 on my 6th working set

Finished off with some erector pump work so my lower back looks decent on stage.

No body weight change to report. This is me 5 and a half weeks out from my next show

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Wow...last nights workout is still haunting me. While I was able to crank out 8 reps on my 4th and final set with 265, that sh*t suuuuuucked! Maybe when I'm repping over 315 I'll start enjoying squats, but until then they are the bane of my existence.

Finished with 265 for 8 on my 4th set

12 bodyweight pull ups between sets

Plus pumped up my shoulders with 60 reps of side lateral raises

Enjoy your Friday y'all!

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Thank you for the constant support, Brother! Let's continue to kill it my man!

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Yesterday was a rest day, but I still took the opportunity to work my trouble spots in my upper back and rear delts! A lot of pump work, followed by 8 rounds of 30 sec HIIT on the spin cycle.

I have to say, my energy level is still there. Around this same time last prep, I was feeling like trash! Things are looking up.

I actually weighed in at an even 162 this morning, so seeing the scale move down gradually is promising. I hope to get down 5 more lbs at the very least within the next 5 weeks. As long as I'm in the 150's I feel I have a good chance.

Today's workout to follow!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your workouts look great! Love seeing progress.

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Woke up at 161.6 today. Weight is coming off pretty good. Stepped on the scale thinking I would have gained and was surprised to see a loss. I'm going to continue to keep trying to burn off this damn fat and hang on to as much strength as possible. Not looking at my Strength workout numbers until I actually finish my warm up so it doesn't stress my ass out today. I'll update you guys with how that goes.

I'm hoping to get to at least 157, but have my muscles full AF! Hopefully I get there.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up at 161.6 today. Weight is coming off pretty good. Stepped on the scale thinking I would have gained and was surprised to see a loss. I'm going to continue to keep trying to burn off this damn fat and hang on to as much strength as possible. Not looking at my Strength workout numbers until I actually finish my warm up so it doesn't stress my ass out today. I'll update you guys with how that goes.

I'm hoping to get to at least 157, but have my muscles full AF! Hopefully I get there.
Sounds like a strong plan bro!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You can do it man!

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Yesterday's workouts went good. Lunch time hypertrophy focused on chest. Chased the pump starting with cable flies. Followed by seated dips, decline bench, incline seated press, then bottom to top cable flies to pump up that upper chest even more.

Finished lunchtime workout with HIIT 10 rounds on the spin cycle.

The night time Strength workout with my wife went well, I guess. So glad I get a day off, but here it is

Worked up to 4x7 with 250 on squats . More and more volume and I freakin hate it LOL meanwhile the gentleman next to me is hitting singles with 465# But hey...he's a powerlifter and I'm just a physique athlete married to a powerlifter LOL My goals are there and seeing this makes me want more, as far as strength is concerned. I have to be content with the numbers I'm personally putting up, considering I'm in a deficit and have dropped 6lbs in the last two weeks.

Cut is going as well as I'd like, hopefully it keeps trending downward. Energy levels are still there. I'm not feeling drained at all, which is a good thing. I just have to continue to get strong and drop weight. My Wilks goes up two fold that way LOL

My prescribed bench was 4x7 with 230, but after my 2nd set, I could feel an extreme tightness in my right delt tie in. I have absolutely no problem taking a step back. At this stage in my prep, it's not worth it to be macho and try to tough it out. All my hard work in my prior weeks is for naught, if I get injured his lye in the game. Two shows for the sake of two sets???? Naaaaaaaahhhhh!

Have a great day ladies and gents!!!!

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Whew...so glad last night's workout is in the rear view. First off, my lunchtime hypertrophy workout consisted of moderate pressing and high volume on my side laterals to get the blood in there. Finished off with HIIT 10 rounds on the spin cycle.

The night time Strength program had a healthy dose of heavy (by my standards) Deadlifts

Worked up to 2x4 with 345# and finished with
An AMRAP with 345 on my final set for 8 total reps. The wife said I shrugged up the last one, but hey...I got that **** up and could not stand the last 4 reps.

Truth be told, after I lifted 345 for my first rep of my first set, I dropped that sh*t after that rep, dejected and shaking my head, I thought to myself, I'm gonna have to try this **** out tomorrow. There's no way I can do this today. I know I'm beginning to bite off more than I can chew with these two a days with 2hours of total "cardio" I looked at my wife and shook my head and she said, "Just handle it Baby!" So I stepped back to the bar and took care of my first set. I guess sometimes you gotta just sack up!!!

I'm currently at 160.5#. Dropping weight and still getting stronger. My Epi Andro and Laxo must be kickin in.

Happy Lifting ladies and gents!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whew...so glad last night's workout is in the rear view. First off, my lunchtime hypertrophy workout consisted of moderate pressing and high volume on my side laterals to get the blood in there. Finished off with HIIT 10 rounds on the spin cycle.

The night time Strength program had a healthy dose of heavy (by my standards) Deadlifts

Worked up to 2x4 with 345# and finished with
An AMRAP with 345 on my final set for 8 total reps. The wife said I shrugged up the last one, but hey...I got that **** up and could not stand the last 4 reps.

Truth be told, after I lifted 345 for my first rep of my first set, I dropped that sh*t after that rep, dejected and shaking my head, I thought to myself, I'm gonna have to try this **** out tomorrow. There's no way I can do this today. I know I'm beginning to bite off more than I can chew with these two a days with 2hours of total "cardio" I looked at my wife and shook my head and she said, "Just handle it Baby!" So I stepped back to the bar and took care of my first set. I guess sometimes you gotta just sack up!!!

I'm currently at 160.5#. Dropping weight and still getting stronger. My Epi Andro and Laxo must be kickin in.

Happy Lifting ladies and gents!!!
Nice work. Always look forward to reading your entries.

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
OMFG Last night's Squat workout straight sucked!!!! I know it's a common theme with me, but for real. This was the absolute worst I've performed. I got stuck a few times and started seeing stars on the last AMRAP set.

So I worked up to 270 for my working sets.

So I was supposed to be doing a 4x5 with a 5th AMRAP set. Grinded through the first 4 sets then the 5th set became a 6th, as I had to put the bar down after the second rep of the 5th set. I got scared and subsequently stuck in the hole on the second rep.

Again, I took a step back, shook my head, my wife this time around said, "Don't force it if you don't got it." I immediately responded, "I'm gonna handle it"

Walked back to the bar and eked out 6 reps! Fudge that sucked, but I'm getting more and more used to that feeling of either giving up or pushing. And constantly choosing the latter is helping my willpower immensely.

I'm thinking I may actually have a rest day today, but then again, I'm 4 weeks out from my show baby!!!! We may just have to go HAM all the way through!

Stay Grindin' my people!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMFG Last night's Squat workout straight sucked!!!! I know it's a common theme with me, but for real. This was the absolute worst I've performed. I got stuck a few times and started seeing stars on the last AMRAP set.

So I worked up to 270 for my working sets.

So I was supposed to be doing a 4x5 with a 5th AMRAP set. Grinded through the first 4 sets then the 5th set became a 6th, as I had to put the bar down after the second rep of the 5th set. I got scared and subsequently stuck in the hole on the second rep.

Again, I took a step back, shook my head, my wife this time around said, "Don't force it if you don't got it." I immediately responded, "I'm gonna handle it"

Walked back to the bar and eked out 6 reps! Fudge that sucked, but I'm getting more and more used to that feeling of either giving up or pushing. And constantly choosing the latter is helping my willpower immensely.

I'm thinking I may actually have a rest day today, but then again, I'm 4 weeks out from my show baby!!!! We may just have to go HAM all the way through!

Stay Grindin' my people!
Dig home slice!! You damn sure didnt get built the way you are from giving up!!

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Great workout yesterday with my wife.

3x4 with 80% 1RM ON SQUAT
2x4 with 75% 1RM on Deadlift

Finished with 10 rounds 30 second on the Ergo Skier.
10min straight of weighted sled pulls walking backwards with 3 plates

The last few rounds my wife hopped on the sled for added weight.

At night we did some axle bar deadlifts for my lower back.

Weight is stuck at 160.4. Desperately trying to get to 159 and under, at least by next week. We shall see.

Have a great rest of the weekend my People!

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
What's up guys? Today I've been feeling kinda in the dumps. Maybe I just need the gym. I've been stuck in my weight loss for almost a week, but hopefully I continue to drop again. I'm unsure why I haven't started feeling that boost of libido other users have been speaking so highly of. It just isn't there for me I guess.

There was a car literally smoking in the gym parking lot, so we got turned away. I was sincerely looking for the gym to bring my mood up. We'll see how I feel directly afterward.

Still sittin on 160+ strength is stayin the same. No aggression or libido to speak of just yet. Energy levels are still there. Maybe I'm overthinking the whole weight loss plateau thing...maybe

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up guys? Today I've been feeling kinda in the dumps. Maybe I just need the gym. I've been stuck in my weight loss for almost a week, but hopefully I continue to drop again. I'm unsure why I haven't started feeling that boost of libido other users have been speaking so highly of. It just isn't there for me I guess.

There was a car literally smoking in the gym parking lot, so we got turned away. I was sincerely looking for the gym to bring my mood up. We'll see how I feel directly afterward.

Still sittin on 160+ strength is stayin the same. No aggression or libido to speak of just yet. Energy levels are still there. Maybe I'm overthinking the whole weight loss plateau thing...maybe
Car fire..SMOKE SHOWING!! Sorry, habit. I didnt have it in me today either man. Too much to do at work and by the time we could go my shoulder was killing me so we just played racquetball. Oh well

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
AlrightalrightalRiiiiiight!!! K now this is what I'm talking about...woke up at 157.2 today! I was upset cause I was stuck, but looks like I finally pushed past that plateau! 3 and a half weeks til I step on stage!

Just been doing hypertophy workouts the past few days. Chasing the pump, but I do have a tough strength workout on the agenda today. I'm lookin to smash it though! Updates to follow!

Kill it y'all!

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Yeeeeeeessss!!! Starting to hit my groove and right on freakin time! 3 more weeks to the stage and I never felt better on a prep. Especially when I'm weighing my least in comparison to other preps. Strength is goin up and lbs are comin off. I'm thinkin the EpiAndro and Laxo Elite stack is workin maaaaaaaaaan!

Had a good hypertrophy workout for my back for lunch. Energy levels were high! Made it through the workout minimal reps in between sets and maximal force on contraction. Pump came in nice!

I was actually looking forward to my evening Strength workout.

Worked up to 270 x 8 with some in the tank on squats
Worked up to 350 x 8 with some in the tank for deadlifts. I copped a new inzer lever belt and that sh*t was digging into my hip bone. I don't have as much fat there to cushion the bone, which I guess is a good thing, but it sure was digging in.

For the past 4 weeks I've been dreading my strength workouts, but now, I'm starting to enjoy it and am for sure looking forward to the upcoming week. I'm getting closer and closer to repping 315. Baby steps...Baby steps. I'm enjoying the process and reaping the progress. It helps that my wife is right there next to me working just as hard, if not harder. She drives me on so many levels. I'm such a blessed man!

Conquer your challenges this weekend y'all! Ain't nothin to it!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeeeeeeessss!!! Starting to hit my groove and right on freakin time! 3 more weeks to the stage and I never felt better on a prep. Especially when I'm weighing my least in comparison to other preps. Strength is goin up and lbs are comin off. I'm thinkin the EpiAndro and Laxo Elite stack is workin maaaaaaaaaan!

Had a good hypertrophy workout for my back for lunch. Energy levels were high! Made it through the workout minimal reps in between sets and maximal force on contraction. Pump came in nice!

Worked up to 350 x 8 with some in the tank for deadlifts. I copped a new inzer lever belt and that sh*t was digging into my hip bone. I don't have as much fat there to cushion the bone, which I guess is a good thing, but it sure was digging in.

For the past 4 weeks I've been dreading my strength workouts, but now, I'm starting to enjoy it and am for sure looking forward to the upcoming week. I'm getting closer and closer to repping 315. Baby steps...Baby steps. I'm enjoying the process and reaping the progress. It helps that my wife is right there next to me working just as hard, if not harder. She drives me on so many levels. I'm such a blessed man!

Sweet! Happy for you brother! Love hearing these updates!! Keep on keepin on!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Loving your log and energy you are bringing. Keep it up!

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
My AM Fam! Good Morning guys! It's been a minute. I've still been on my grind weight is static at 155, but I feel rejuvenated! Energy levels are still high, and I'm now 2 weeks out from be stage but getting freaking stronger by my standards.

Yesterday I worked up to a 4x4 with 280. My prior pointing reference was 6 weeks ago feeling terrible doing a 3x5 with 230! I' excited with my progress, and I know that with my caloric deficit Epi Andro and Laxo Elite are a big factor in my current progress. I'm getting super lean and still have energy! I'm now starting to love and look forward to my strength training session. Something you guys may remember I used to dread just 2 or 3 weeks ago.

2 weeks to get even more lean and even stronger! Time to buckle down and get sh*t done!

Have a great weekend my people!

Status
Not open for further replies.