Rad 140

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
So I bought Rad 140 from the company Diesel Labs, the dosage is 30 mg but another active ingredient I'm seeing is magnesium stearate. I am now on my second week and looooooovin it ooaagh!! I feel great and am not experiencing any issues. Just wondering what you guys might think I appreciate any advice thanks!

DennisC1986

Awards
30 mgs sounds really high to me but I'll let someone with more experience and knowledge chime in.

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
My test rabbit did first week at 20mg and found improved strength but what's amazing is strength on days of high reps. This week 30mg for next 7 weeks. Very different from LGD, Ostarine, or Prohormones.

DennisC1986

Awards
30 mgs for 7 weeks? again that seems pretty high/long to me but maybe Yates84 or someone else has better input.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
if you're at 30mg and not getting blood issues such as nose bleeds and not feeling extremely lethargic then I don't think there's RAD in there.

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Studied doses are .03, 3, and 30. I've had blood work prior to starting and will do so after. Also, I'm an older athlete.

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
I feel lethargic at times but nothing too ridiculous. I can usually feel it in my head (not my dingus)

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
I don't notice lethargy, and my wife isn't complaining about the new vigor. I do feel a bit more aggressive, but in the gym that aggression is giving me a few more reps.

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
Haha the new vigor is always a plus woo! I feel the same in the gym, I have definitely noticed an increase in strength